Silverheels Bar and Grill
601 Main Street
Frisco, CO 80443Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Silverheels Bar and Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.silverheelsrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 9706680345
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Executive Chef: Robert Starekow
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering available in house for up to 100 people or off-site with flexibility.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a room for groups up to 40 people.
- Private Party Contact: Chris Miller 9706680345
- Entertainment: Live Jazz Friday 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Live Music With John Truscelli Thursdays 6:00pm - 9:00pm
A word from Silverheels Bar and Grill
Great Hand Cut Aged Steaks, Burgers, Trout and Colorado Cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Silverheels Bar and Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
25 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (10)neighborhood gem (9)great for outdoor dining (7)special occasion (6)good for groups (5)vibrant bar scene (3)romantic (2)hot spot (2)notable wine list (2)great for brunch (2)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- The restaurant is very good.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/11/2012The restaurant is very good. BUT THEY DID NOT HAVE OUR RESERVATION VIA YOUR SERVICE. Fortunately we were seated promptly.Special Features:
- Owners introduced too manyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/10/2012Owners introduced too many Asian foods into what used to be a good steak, chops and fish place. Steak was done to order med rare but not juicy . I have had better. Asian Influence maybe from next door eatery . Not sure If same people own it. We won't be returning anytime soon.
- The people at the restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/6/2012The people at the restaurant were very nice, but the service was a little slow. The food was ok, but not outstanding.
- Solid choice in FriscoOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2011One of the best restaurants in charming Frisco. Friendly staff graciously expanded our 2-top to 4 at the last minute on a very crowded New Years Eve. Food (steak and swordfish) was delicious and cooked to perfection. Great sushi next door.Special Features:
- Enjoyed our New Year's EveOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 12/31/2011Enjoyed our New Year's Eve early dinner with two well-behaved 11 year-olds. Food was great, service attentive and sweet.Special Features:
- Service was great but theJeffDined on 12/27/2011Service was great but the food was not all that great for the price.
- Fish was awesome (swordfish,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/26/2011Fish was awesome (swordfish, trout, salmon), sides were excellent except for the rice, it was undercooked. Very friendly staff, ambiance was ok, could be better. Small wine selection, reasonable prices on wine.Special Features:
- I have always enjoyed my visitsOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 12/20/2011I have always enjoyed my visits to Silverheels the food is consistently great and meets my expectations. The Bread is great along with the rassberry butter. I always feel comfortable recommending this as a good place for trout or steak as well as many other choices on there menu.Special Features:
- We love to take advantageOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/25/2011We love to take advantage of Silverheels' seasonal 2 for 1 entrees. Every way the chef prepares rainbow trout is delicious! We loved sitting by a fireplace on a chilly night. Our waitress was polite and friendly enough, but seemed to disappear for long periods of time.Special Features:
- One of our favorite placesLC02Dined on 11/18/2011One of our favorite places in the Frisco-Breckenridge area! The Green Chili Stew is a stand out... Loved the Haddock too...Special Features:
- We had a very enjoyable diningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/4/2011We had a very enjoyable dining experience at Silverheels. Would recommend it highly. Nice variety of dishes, that were prepared to perfection. The service was wonderful.Special Features:
- We were delighted with ourLC02Dined on 9/17/2011We were delighted with our experience at Silverheels Bar & Grill in Frisco. The food was excellent, a nice wine list and the prices were reasonable. Great atmosphere & service as well. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Chris, our waiter, was extremelyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/14/2011Chris, our waiter, was extremely attentive without hovering. He knew just when to arrive at our table and had very nice "tableside manner."Special Features:
- Great restaurant, nice patioRBdineDined on 8/16/2011Great restaurant, nice patio - appreciate being able to order sushi from their other restaurant next door.Special Features:
- The patio seating area isOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/9/2011The patio seating area is great. Pleasant temperature, flowers in bloom. Menu had some unique entrees.Special Features:
- We came for the trout whichMysticloverDined on 7/24/2011We came for the trout which was excellent. Wife had lemon pepper trout and I had the stuffed trout. Fabulous! We tried the award winning pork green chili stew and it was the best we have ever had. Plus the jalapeno bread with raspberry butter was a great sweet and sour surprise. We are still rubbing our bellies!Special Features:
- The food was great, especiallylwdenverDined on 7/16/2011The food was great, especially the variety of trout entrees, prepared just the way we liked it. The wait staff was knowledgeable and attentive. We will definitely keep Silverheels on our list of favorite places to dine when we are in Frisco, Colorado.Special Features:
- The staff was friendly, fastOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/16/2011The staff was friendly, fast and efficient. They took care of all the details. We enjoyed the outdoor dining and the live music. The food was amazing and my family would love to come back. Thank you Silverheels for a special night.Special Features:
- I had read other reviews inLoniDined on 6/25/2011I had read other reviews in order to help my decision to eat at Silverheels and it was everything other reviewers had indicated and more! The food was wonderful!!! Where else in Colorado can you find 4 different ways of serving trout (unless you cook it yourself)? I had the Trout Almondine which was really good. My husband had Trout Pecan. Wow was this fabulous! Large filet of trout served over some of the best rice I have ever eaten. This rice is not plain but flavorful and had a nutty texture. The steamed daily vegetables went well with the dish. The salad dressing we choose was soy sauce based and also great. Add a glass of wine, some live music (which was nice) and you have a wonderful evening. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- The food was spectacular,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/2/2011The food was spectacular, with lots of interesting options, certainly didn't expect so much from what someone else described as a "burger joint with a bunch of stuff". Everything was delicious, the servers were pleasant and accommodating, and even the dessert was great (coming from someone who doesn't usually enjoy chocolate).Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/17/2011My son and i stayed in Breckenridge for 7 nights and dined out every night. We ventured down to Frisco for dinner, and was was very impressed with the meal and atmosphere. It was worth the drive, particularly given that all the Breckeridge restaurants were so busy with Spring Break. This was the best meal we had.
- Based on the start of theWinendineDined on 3/4/2011Based on the start of the service, we were very worried that this was going to be a horrible experience. After asking a question about a drink, it took the waiter over 10 minutes to get back to us with an answer. Two other waitresses had to ask us if we had been helped since we still had our menus on the table after 25 minutes. However, the night was redeemed after being served a delicious entree. The raspberry glazed pork chops were delicious and so was the trout. I'd go for the entree, but don't expect much from some of the waitstaff.
- Food was good. RestauranthappycoupleDined on 2/26/2011Food was good. Restaurant was busy but not overly loud.Special Features:
- We have eaten here severalBarbaraWVIPDined on 2/26/2011We have eaten here several times over the last 10 years and loved it. However, this time we found the food disappointing.
- We love Silverheels and theOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/24/2011We love Silverheels and the food is always exceptional. Our server was wonderful, friendly, knowledgable and provided just the right amount of attention. We eat here in both the Winter and Summer and the food is always good.Special Features:
- Fantastic Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2011We returned here 2 years after our first date there and found it to be as great now as it was then. Delicious creative food, generous portions and great service! Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- I had the best ValentinesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2011I had the best Valentines Day ever! Silerheels's food was OUTSTANDING and cooked to perfection!!Special Features:
- Slow delivery of the mealOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/12/2011Slow delivery of the meal but good food, the steak was wonderful but the sides a bit cold. Overall a pleasant mountain dining experience.Special Features: