Buca di Beppo - Worthington
60 East Wilson Bridge Road
Worthington, OH 43085Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Worthington
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 6148488466x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Dan Varga
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Worthington
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Worthington - Best Restaurants in Worthington ›
Buca di Beppo - Worthington reviews from OpenTable diners
81 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (64)special occasion (49)kid-friendly (33)fit for foodies (24)great for lunch (13)romantic (11)neighborhood gem (10)notable wine list (6)hot spot (5)great for brunch (3)late-night find (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- First TimmerGreat4foodDined on 3/1/2014My dinning experience was fantastic. The food was delicious, hot and served by pleasant attendees. The ambiance was exceptional making the evening all the more enjoyable. I will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun for familiesOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/23/2014we had a wonderful time. great waitress. ample food. comfortable. we will definitely return !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dissapointing reservation experienclargefamilywithreservatioDined on 2/22/2014we made reservations for 630, but did not even get seated till around 730pm. we were very frusterated that we had a reservation time, but still waited. we chose this restaurant over a closer one to home as we could have a reservation large enough for 17 people. we drove over 40 minutes to go this restaurant. the service was okay. the waitress was very overwhelmed, mixed up an appetizer and brought out a couple wrong dishes, but they manager made up for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Place for DinnergoobersohDined on 2/22/2014My mom's cousin came to town for a marathon and brought along one of her running buddies and her 15 year old daughter, both of whom were vegetarians. There was no shortage of selections for someone who doesn't eat meat. My cousin and I xhared an order of spaghetti with meat balls. The food was excellent and of significant volume. We ate early enough in the evening that a good sized meal would not cause them problems in the morning. I was amazed that the vegetarians cleaned their plates. Buca is such a fun place to have dinner. I never get tired taking a tour of the restaurant and seeing all the folks having a good time at dinner, especially those who eat in the kitchen. I would recommend Buca di Beppo to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never disappointsfamilydinetimeDined on 2/21/2014I absolutely love Buca Di Beppo's egg noodles and alfredo sauce. Not thrilled about the chicken in the meal, but the pasta makes up for it. Their pizza was also extremely good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love their fooddoogieDined on 2/21/2014I always love Bucca's food and this time didn't disappoint either. I was disappointed with the service. Our waitress acted like we were bothering her. No, we didn't ask for anything "special" or different than was on the menu.Special Features:
- A Valentine's Day Treat!SarahQDined on 2/16/2014We have not been to Buca for a long time. Deciding to celebrate Valentine's Weekend was a good decision! The service, food, and ambiance were exactly what we needed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time dining here, ourHookedonBucaDined on 2/16/2014First time dining here, our son attended Ohio State and often visited the arena district restaurant and told us this is a must visit. Very good italian food and atmosphere, service was outstanding and the portions were huge so bring your appetite, will definitely visit again!! Great way to finish a day of shopping with my wife!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good if wait on food was not so lonOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/16/2014Food was good. Server was nice. Took forever to get our entrees. We had a toddler with us who we could not keep entertained for that long.Special Features:
- our saturday nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2014not the greatest - food was very good and service was NOT
- Great Date NightDeniseDined on 2/15/2014I took my boyfriend for his first Bucca experience and we had a great time! I made reservation previously and we were seated right away. The service was awesome and our food came out in a very timely manner. I will definitely return!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FunhappytoeatDined on 2/15/2014Our experience was very nice. The only complaint was the service was a little slow but understand because it was a busy Valentine's Day weekend! Our server was very friendly and enjoyable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great ValentinesBamBamDined on 2/14/2014I was surprised at the fact that the service was as good as it was given the lateness of our reservation. We were treated very well. The food was spectacular and the portions left just enough to take home and enjoy again. I was very pleased and will find my self returning againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was our first visit andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014This was our first visit and we found the experience to be delightful. We will be back and you can count on my recommendation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our food was great and theOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2014Our food was great and the service was good too. We really like the menu here and the serving sizes because you always get to take something home for tomorrow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- niceBigKTDined on 2/14/2014Wonderful place to enjoy, a nice evening with the significant other, or group up and take the family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family Style Italian DiningRogerDined on 2/14/2014Italian family-style dining. Good for party of two, or a large group. We had the prociutto stuff chicken which was awesome. Service was remarkable, even though restaurant was somewhat crowded for a special occasion. Decor is rather cluttered but comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will Not Go BackLLHHDined on 2/14/2014My husband and I went to Buca for Valentines Day. We made reservations. We were initially seated at a spacious booth, and shortly after we were told that we needed to move. We were moved to a 2 person table squished between 2 other tables. This seemed like "bad form" to move us after we were already seated...especially since we noticed later in the evening that a 2 person party was seated at the booth we initially had. We ordered the vegetarian lasagna, but we were brought the meat lasagna. We received the correct order fairly quickly. Unfortunately, the veggie lasagna was just mediocre. The restaurant was so noisy we could hardly have a conversation. Perhaps a large group wanting a loud environment might enjoy Buca, but we did not.Special Features:
- PriceJackDined on 2/14/2014Your food was very good but too expensive. Spinach artichoke dip was not good at all. Salad and appetizer came out at the same time??? Why would I get an appetizer?? Chopped salad is the best. Our waitress was cheerful and was very good! Nice atmosphere. Not sure if we will be back but I would get your salad to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kind of dissapointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014I had dined at this restaurant previously so I thought it would be nice to go there for Valentines day. I specifically asked for a booth but was shoehorned into a table with so little room between the next one that I had to sit down and then pull the table into me as far as could so my husband could get into his seat. We are not fat people. We walked past empty booths on our way to this table so this was very disappointing. I would have refused but my husband does not like when I say anything because he is afraid they will do something to his food for complaining. I felt some of the prices where expensive like $15 dollars for a simple salad for two. The food and service was OK. Not really what I had expected for a Valentines day date.Special Features:
- Fabulousrgsjaug14Dined on 2/14/2014My husband and I spent our Valentine's Day dinner at your restaurant. I have been to the downtown Columbus Buca but I must admit, I loved the Worthington Buca. It was much more intimate and quiet. This was our 33rd Valentine's together and we still love the romance. Thank you to our server...I believer her name was Katie! You were fabulous. Thank you again for a wonderful dinner!!Special Features:
- Fantastic foodGreatfood4uDined on 2/14/2014The food is outstanding and the portions are huge.Special Features:
- Valentine Day DinnerDarol99Dined on 2/14/2014Wait staff was friendly and even though my date was an hour late due to traffic on one of the busiest nights of the year, I never felt rushed or asked to leave as more parties showed up. The atmosphere was authentic and festive. Food was perfect. Evening ended ten times better than it began.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's DayJeanneDined on 2/14/2014We made a reservation, but still had to wait in the crowded lobby for 3-4 minutes until seated. After that, it was great--not too noisy, and the waiter was attentive.Special Features:
- Another Great MealWayneDDined on 2/14/2014Took my wife on Valentines Day and had a great dinner. Very friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, poor thoughtOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/31/2014I took my girlfriend on our first date to buca and I was very excited because I know the restaurant to be wonderful for such things. Unfortunately, our waiter would not give us any alone time for privacy with his check ins every five minutes,the table for two was interpreted as a table for six, and we were placed next to a rather inappropriate picture for a date. It was a little uncomfortable, but I still love the place and I do plan on returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dinnerfrequentdinerDined on 1/25/2014I visited Buca with my husband, my college aged daughter and a few of her girlfriends. It was a great choice. Since the portions are so large, the college kids had plenty to take home to enjoy the next day. The service was excellent. This is one of our favorite restaurants to go to as a family.Special Features:
- we will definitely be back!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/25/2014we will definitely be back! The food was fabulous and our server was a joy! Thank you for a great dinner out!Special Features:
- kid friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/18/2014we had two kids under 5 with us and the service was very helpful and friendly. they must have had lots of small children that night and not enough highchairs, as every few minutes parents were coming over to ask to borrow ours.Special Features:
- Enjoyable TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/13/2014I took my sisters and mom here for lunch. The prices were a little high and the drinks were terrible, but the ambiance and the food were amazing! I would definitely come again...I would just bring my own drink and skip the appetizer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seating suggestionVinceDined on 1/12/2014We had a party of 16. It was for a special occasion - birthday. Round seating would seem more appropriate for a party of that size. I know you have the pope table but that is often reserved.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We brought a group of 8 forAppy1Dined on 1/10/2014We brought a group of 8 for dinner. We were seated at a table where we could hear each other talk. Our server was timely and attentive but not pushy. The food was delicious and plentiful. Our guests were delighted with our choice of restaurants. It was a happy evening. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to take a groupgigidupreeDined on 1/4/2014My husband and I took our 3 young children there for dinner. It's a great place for family dining on a budget. Our dinner bill was around $50.00 for the five of us. The portions are so large, it's easy to order a couple of small plates and share. The hardest part is narrowing down your choice of food since everything is so yummy! I love that the atmosphere is energetic, loud and vibrant. I don't have to worry if one of my kids gets a bit loud or squirmy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad experienceKevinDDined on 1/4/2014We were a party of eight and were seated at a booth which can accommodate 4 or 5 comfortably. Two of us sat in the walk way between the bar and the next room. It was ridiculous. Food was OK, atmosphere was OK, experience not OK. We will not return!Special Features:
- Waited 45 minutes past ourDonaldDined on 12/31/2013Waited 45 minutes past our reservations. Pasta was dry. Bread was cold. Would not recommend this place to anybody. Awful
- Great for a large groupOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/28/2013We went with a party of 11 including 5 kids. It is a great place for a group of this size. It is a very kid friendly family environmentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family Christmas DinnerbucyguyDined on 12/28/2013We were seated immediately and our waitress took our drinks orders right away. We already had decided what we wanted to order so we did so when she returned with the drinks. We ordered the house salad and the Apple salad. Everyone remarked how fresh the ingredients were. We ordered the spaghetti with meatballs (the crowd favorite!), the Alfredo with chicken (next favorite) and the chicken parmesean(the breading was a little too much for us) All in all a very good dinner. Hint: We had the Pope's room and had a great time in there being able to see everyone and talk.Special Features:
- Family friendlyspartantomDined on 12/27/2013Great place for families or large groups. Lots of food great for next day left overs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poorly Staffed!jaims112Dined on 12/26/2013There were apparently only 7 servers scheduled in a 15 server restaurant the day after Christmas. That is not setting the team up to be successful! There were large groups of hungry people in the waiting area that had waited almost 2 hours. We had a reso for 7:30 and did not get sat until after 8:30.Other had been waiting 2 hours and they were yelling at the hostess and the manager. I'm pretty sure our server was actually the bus boy and he did a great job for us. The manager and hostess did great under pressure as well. Whomever did the schedule for that day should have had to come in to work. Short staffed in a family style restaurant the day after Christmas is not fair to the employees working that day!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas DayStacis64Dined on 12/25/2013They were extremely busy on Christmas night. Table turn around was much longer than usual due to families visiting with each other. Despite some very rude customers all the bartenders and wait staff remained friendly and upbeat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.