Buca di Beppo - Park Lane
7843 Park Lane
Dallas, TX 75225Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Park Lane
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 2143618462x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Jose Ayala
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Park Lane
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Park Lane - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Buca di Beppo - Park Lane reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (37)special occasion (24)kid-friendly (16)fit for foodies (12)great for lunch (11)romantic (8)neighborhood gem (6)notable wine list (5)great for brunch (3)late-night find (3)hot spot (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- great foodMp49Dined on 11/28/2013Thanksgiving dinner was perfect. The turkey was wonderful. We were full and the portions just right for 3. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnorganizedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/28/2013We had an overall good experience with a couple of frustrating bits. I am in a wheelchair so three days before our Thanksgiving meal I called to make sure we were at an accessible table and was told that yes we were. We arrived about five minutes before our reservation time. There was a huge crowd in the waiting area. We had to wait more than twenty minutes. When my husband went to find out why he was told that it was because they were moving our group to a wheelchair accessible table since they didn't know we needed that. Grrrr. We ordered a cheese bread appetizer that did not arrive until after our entrée. Other than that it was a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanksgiving feastFoodieDined on 11/28/2013We loved our turkey dinner except for the green beans. Our house was being painted and we couldn't get into our kitchen. This was an excellent substitute for dinner at home.Special Features:
- Thanksgiving DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/28/2013Had a great meal. Service was great. Had food to take home as alwaysSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I had not eaten at this restaurantKarenVIPDined on 11/23/2013I had not eaten at this restaurant in over a year and was pleased to discover that the food is still quite good. Service was good, and my dining companion and I had no trouble hearing our conversation. The restaurant was not overly noisy, and I loved looking at the photos on the walls.Special Features:
- Great Time Had By AllBighoss16Dined on 11/17/2013Went to Buca di Beppo on 11/17/2013 to celebrate a birthday and wedding anniversary. The food portions were large and took plenty home for leftovers. Every dish we ordered was great.Special Features:
- Good foodslitchford88Dined on 11/9/2013Good food. A little loud where we were. Should request bar seating if its two and you are looking to talk. Groups around us were enjoying their time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was great, and theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/30/2013Service was great, and the food was great as well. Would definetly visit again and recommend to friendsSpecial Features:
- Dallas visitkcnokcDined on 10/19/2013As a former Dallas resident who has moved to Oklahoma City, I miss Buca di Beppo. It is always on my list of restaurants to visit. My husband is hard to please and he loves this place as he has a Italian bloodline! As a former waiteress myself, I know good service and our waiteress did just that even when we forgot to order side dishes she had them out quickly! We always get the meatballs...yummy! We love the atmosphere and the menu.....please come to OKC!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Great atmosphere!LivelydinerDined on 10/18/2013Great place for a family gathering of all ages. The food is superb, but easy to "over order"! If you like a highly energetic environment and excellent service this is the place for you. The pizza is incredible and the family style dishes are delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodBryanDined on 10/12/2013We tried this out and this was a great restaurant. Great good, great service and our kids had a blast! Will be a staple every time we are in DallasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique dining experienceRorroDined on 10/10/2013Authentic Italian food with a unique style of all its own, great atmosphere friendly & helpful staff highly recommended for special ocacions. Will definitely be back many times over.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wasn't what I heard aboutItaly3Dined on 10/6/2013waiter was not funny, even though he tried to be. Not enough food for the money
- it was goodmdiddy35Dined on 10/4/2013The meatballs were not seasoned well. but the stuffed pasta shells with italian sausage was pretty good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentGHARKDined on 10/3/2013There are only 3 good reasons to go here: (1) you want piles of food at reasonable prices; (2) you don.t care what it tastes like; and (3) you don't care if the service is not good. Otherwise, avoid at all costs. We, a group of 4, went on a Thursday night. It was recommended that we 4 share 2 entrees and we did. The portions were huge and would have been plenty if we could have finished them, but the taste was bland and unmemorable. The service was lousy. Starting when were were halfway each course, the waiter kept trying to remove the plates, even after we repeatedly told him that we were not through, not even close. He still persisted. Bottom line . . . .avoid unless you want lots of food and do not care about taste or service.
- Great FindLuv2eatDined on 10/2/2013The ambience and friendly staff is definitely a reason to come back. The great menu choices is exceptional, especially the chicken limone. During the week for dinner is nice and quiet with a super kid-friendly atmosphere. The menu items are also kid-friendly. The bar and drinks are great for adults who want to hit the town looking for a nice romantic spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Embarassingpwr10832Dined on 9/20/2013Gave our server our credit card & was told it didn't work, gave another card & was told this card didn't work either! Second card was a bank debit card & knew ample money in account. Had guest in party ask if they needed to pay for us. Left the table to find server & found out the error was on Buca! Apparently amount needed manager approval due to being over $100 ?!?! Buca finally figured out their error but only after embarassing us in front of our friends, twice !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOUDOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/14/2013The noise was way, way too much. Large party of folks were almost screaming; we were having a VERY difficult time hearing each other at our table of three. Real annoying!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for GroupsDedraDined on 9/1/2013This place is perfect for groups. The food is great especially the creamy fettuccine! Buca knows how to handle large groups well. The service is excellent and personal, making you feel like you are the only one in the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I can say I've been there.omaromar74Dined on 8/31/2013The ability to schedule a reservation was very nice. This was our 2nd anniversary dinner. The overall rating is fair. I had mentioned the anniversary in my notes to the restaurant. I thought perhaps we would get a small table or booth. We were seated in a large booth sized for 5-6 people. It was awkward seating for just the two of us. The food was good but nothing extraordinarily delicious or unique. A locally owned Italian restaurant would have been just a good and perhaps more intimate. The waitstaff seemed rushed although there were empty tables in each section. At one point there were two servers chasing each other down the hallway from the kitchen into the dining area. Another odd moment was when the hostess shouted toward the kitchen.Special Features:
- Birthday LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/30/2013Great place, great food and a Birthday girl who walked away feeling happy...and full!Special Features:
- Not consistentFoodie1913Dined on 8/21/2013I brought a friend who loves Italian food and was disappointed mainly with my server. We didn't get to tour and get the history of the restaurant. I had spoke highly of this place but the service for lunch was not great. I am not sure if I will be back. I wanted to ask questions but the server seemed to be in a rush and took forever getting our order. He was not very attentive, I watched him spend more time at other tables.Special Features:
- Experience was worth it.dineswithfriendsDined on 8/9/2013The food was ok. It felt like it was missing a little something as much as flavor goes. The staff however is extremely friendly and made the night memorable. It was great for the small group I went with and to create memories on such a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FreezingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2013Other than having to ask our server to have the a/c turned down..it was fabulous food! I would also like to suggest that their draperies hanging in the main dining room be cleaned...they look as though they've not been dusted in years! Not to take anything away from the lasagna, which was absolutely light as air and melted in my mouth...FABULOUS! Meatballs to die for and the rest sauce without fault.. I'll go back ...for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife and I were underwhelmedbuccaDined on 8/1/2013My wife and I were underwhelmed by the average quality of the food. For the $94 we spent, I just expected more. We tend to struggle to appreciate food that we feel we can make at home that tastes as good if not better than something we would pay for at a restaurant. The service was great and the setting was fun and upbeat. The espresso tasted like super acidic coffee. The tiramisu was pretty good.
- Terrible - Food Slow & Service BAdDisappointingDined on 7/31/2013We went on a night were they were having a Mary Kay event in the main area. I'm sure the event was planned well in advance ? The food took forever to get to the table. I'm not sure if the service forgot to put the order in or the kitchen was overloaded with orders. Either way it was horrible planning on the part of the management !! The only thing the service did quickly is pick up the check for the tip ! Wonder why :)
- Best of the BestjergayDined on 7/19/2013The food is Outstanding and the dinner portions were large enough to take home lunch for the following day. Our server was a attentive, a great help with suggestions, pointed out the best deals and was great fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining Experience!km11xxDined on 7/13/2013Our family had a wonderful dining experience at Buca di Peppo on Park Lane in Dallas. It was great for us to celebrate a birthday in the family. Each menu selection is served family style, which suited our family of four just fine. We started out with the Buca Trio Platter for an appetizer, our salad was the di Peppo 1893 Salad, and we chose the Salmon Sorrento entree and the Cheese Manicotti, one of the baked pasta specialties. Our waiter did an outstanding job, too! For dessert we had the Colossal Brownie Sundae--served in a huge "martini glass" dish. All the food was truly delicious. For drinks we had Santa Margheritas, and one of our party tried several beers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BucaAdnorm08Dined on 7/2/2013I've been to Buca before and this time it wasn't as good! Our waiter was super slow but he had like 5 other tables so I'm guessing they were short on waiters. The food was good but not great this time, a little disappointed in the entrees that we got. We finished eating and our waiter walker by us 5 times and saw our plates had been pushed away & stacked on each other and never bothered to stop to take them or ask if we wanted dessert. The manager finally came and got the plates and asked if we needed anything else. I will go to Buca again but I hope it's a different experience next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really Italian like Mama madeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/28/2013The Bruschetta is awesome! Wait staff was really busy on this Friday evening but service was still friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- Staff was great. This wasPapaBearDined on 6/28/2013Staff was great. This was the best service we've had in a really long time from any restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun, homestyle Italian-American.JohnDined on 6/22/2013Buca di Beppo is old-school Italian-American. The place is designed to look and feel that way, and everything is delivered family style. Food is surprisingly good. Calamari appetizer was hot, crispy, and the squid was tender and served with a nice marinara. Pastas were well prepared, al dente, with fresh sauces. Veal saltimbocca was nicely done - tender, with crispy prosciutto and artichokes in a light sauce. Service was attentive and pleasant. Prices are very reasonable. Well worth going to, especially for groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was okayHowardDined on 6/20/2013We had an entertaining tour of the restaurant before being seated but after that there was nothing of note to mention. The food was good and the small portion size was just perfect for 2 people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad we made a reservationZeldaDined on 6/8/2013Glad we made a reservation as it was packed. Food and service top notch. Pretty noisy but in a fun way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchDianeDined on 5/27/2013Had a delicious lunch, however the waiter was slow, did not keep our coffee cups full had to ask numerous times, did not bring the bread with the salads, kept reaching over top of my food to serve guests. I love this restaurant, had a shower here last year but this waiter was terrible. I am sorry that the restaurant was short staffed but they were not that busy to give good service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Afternoon DelightKitchenTableDined on 5/25/2013The food was excellent, and the service outstanding. As we requested for fun, we were assigned to the table in the kitchen. We had a great time observing the kitchen staff, but it was a bit noisy, so we will come back to the quiet ambience of the dining rooms.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great family style food!1tuffcookieDined on 5/24/2013Buca is a great place for any occasion. Large portions of pasta are for sharing and is worth every penny. For a busy Friday night, we were seated very quickly. Our server was very nice and attentive. We had a bit of everything due to our party size and everything tasted fantastic. From the chicken marsala to the spaghetti and meatballs... you can't go wrong with any item on this menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/21/2013This time we booked the Kitchen Table and the experience was great. Got to see what goes on in the kitchen. Head chef was great!Special Features:
- A great find.....GregSpenDined on 5/12/2013We have lived in Dallas for several years and just recently ran into Buca. We found the experience delightful. Between the relaxed atmosphere, nice ambiance, friendly wait staff and family portions of food, I can truly recommend a visit. Dallas has numerous restaurants to choose from....this would be a good choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!ELLADined on 5/12/2013The new menu items are great but I wish they would bring back the Arrabiata Pizza!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.