1130 Market Street, 10 UN Plaza, 6th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94102Neighborhood:
Civic Center / Hayes Valley / Van Ness
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bistro10un.com/
- Phone: 4152764048
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Thursday - Friday: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Californian
- Executive Chef: Kimball Jones
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
The Art Institute of California - San Francisco is proud to announce the opening of Bistro 10UN a seasonal, friendly, and affordable student-run restaurant at The International Culinary School at The Art Institute of California - San Francisco in the heart of San Francisco's Civic Center district.
"We're thrilled to solidify our place in San Francisco's culinary arts community with the opening of Bistro 10UN," said Art Institute of California - San Francisco President Byron Chung. "Whether the students are working in the kitchen or taking orders, it's an opportunity to learn all the facets of the restaurant business, preparing future culinary professionals for careers in the Bay Area and beyond."
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
- Pleasant surprise at the 10UNBistroOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/4/2011Staff were extremely accommodating from top to bottom, including checking on ingredients (I'm dairy sensitive), so they let me know the sauce was without dairy, and being able to make adjustments (leaving out the feta cheese on the salad. The food was excellent, tasty and visually well presented with portions just right for a light lunch.Special Features:
- A wonderful place for lunch.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/28/2011A wonderful place for lunch. First class food prepared by students from the Culinary Institute.Special Features:
- Lunch was a treat for my hardworkinOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/16/2011Lunch was a treat for my hardworking staff who I thought deserved a nice quiet lunch with a chance to talk and enjoy fare different from the usual. Bistro 10UN was perfect; a splendid assortment of unique and interesting selections in a quiet environment where we could converse and share news and views.Special Features:
- This restaurant is such aPandMVIPDined on 5/20/2011This restaurant is such a bargain. We had a perfect spring lunch with asparagus, peas, spinach, salmon, strawberries. We really appreciated enjoying the bounty of the season and prepared so perfectly.Special Features:
- Lovely room and great value.MartinVIPDined on 5/20/2011Lovely room and great value. The food is good and needed a little more interest in execution and should have arrived hot. Overall, a fun experience, however -- and a good place for a business lunch because of the size and spacing of tables.
- horrible service (but decent food)OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/13/2011took 1 hour to get our food. i think it was our waiter's 3rd day on the job.
- The ambiance is airy and calming.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/17/2011The ambiance is airy and calming. The service is friendly and caring though here seems to be a few less servers than needed. Food is excellent though the portions are on the smaller side for someone for whom the midday meal is the main meal. It's a great place for a relaxing meal.Special Features:
- A Little Gem on Market StreetOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/17/2011I was excited to finally try out the restaurant and I was not disappointed. I came with a group of five and between us had everything except the salad. The soup and risotto were excellent, the salmon and steak entrees were delicious and the dessert was just enough to finish the meal without overdoing it. At $15, the meal is a great value. I also love that the tips go towards the scholarship fund for students. The only downside is that it is only open 12-2 on Thursdays and Fridays. I would come here for breakfast or dinner if it was an option.Special Features:
- Excellent deal for lunch,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/17/2011Excellent deal for lunch, this resturant is the product of dedicated students producing a four star lunch expierance at a two star price! If you have a chance to go see the up and comming talent in the food industry you won't be disappointed.Special Features: