Bacio - Tropicana Las Vegas
3801 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Bacio - Tropicana Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.troplv.com/dining/bacio
- Phone: 7027392222
- Hours of Operation:
Cuisine Type: Italian
Hours: Daily 5pm-10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Area, Smoking Area, Weekend Brunch, Wine
A word from Bacio - Tropicana Las Vegas
Bacio is a charming trattoria specializing in authentic Italian fare. Using only the freshest and most choice ingredients, we prepare signature salads, pastas, and more.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bacio - Tropicana Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
56 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (18)special occasion (16)romantic (15)good for groups (9)neighborhood gem (7)notable wine list (7)great for lunch (5)scenic view (5)late-night find (3)hot spot (2)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Delicious FoodGail62VIPDined on 5/9/2014Loved the clams in white sauce and the lobster ravioli's were delicious. Didn't get to dessert, too full. Looking forward to going back again.Special Features:
- BacioDaveSDined on 5/1/2014Overall, I enjoyed the restaurant. Our waiter Saul was excellent, as was his staff. My only problem with the restaurant happened when we arrived. I had checked their website and saw that the dress code was casual. I called to make the reservation and was told the same thing. I was wearing a nice collared shirt, expensive shorts and $100 sandals. When I go to the place, a man told me he couldn't seat me because I was wearing shorts. I explained what the website and the personal who made the reservation said. He told me sorry, it was company policy. Meanwhile, there were people dressed nowhere near as nice eating there. Also, there were WOMEN in shorts and sandals. I made him call a superior and got seated, but it ruined the night.Special Features:
- NICE SURPRISE!KTMatkoDined on 4/21/2014Food was extremely good, service was excellent and the nice quiet dining experience was unexpected. Great people watching too!Special Features:
- A nice dinner away from the crowdsRiverton2Dined on 4/16/2014Your Tropicana rewards card will get you a glass of wine to start off, and service is impeccable! Unhurried and a few good choices to pick from, pastas, Italian light fare at Vegas pricing. A pleasant experience with no waiting, make a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServicefzatmoiDined on 4/15/2014Reservation was for 9:15. Was 30 minutes late and they still held my reservation. With Groupon price was very reasonable. Great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfulLABradDined on 4/9/2014Bacio is a little gem in the Tropicana, Casino not lately known for dining. The menu is basic Italian with a lot of added flair. I've taken a lot of groups here and have never had a bad meal. The service is always stellar and the wine list, while not extensive, has some real gems.Special Features:
- Very EnjoyableWoodzDined on 4/1/2014The ambiance, food and service made for a great dining experience, at a reasonable cost!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food, great service!JCCLACAVIPDined on 3/28/2014We were looking for good Italian food that wasn't far from our hotel (Luxor). What a great find Bacio was. We had meat and cheese plate appetizer, scallops and asparagus risotto and braised short rib tortelloni. Both were excellently prepared. The flavors of the tortelloni were amazing. In addition to great food our server, Amber, was friendly, knowledgeable and passionate about the food. If you're going be sure to request her, you'll be glad you did!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rated high?SchooldudeDined on 3/21/2014It was okay, but should not have taken a cab since there are several better Italian restaurants that we passed.
- first impressionsincitydreamingDined on 3/12/2014this was my first time to the Tropicana and Bacio didn't disappoint. delicious italian food (i had the crab and lobster ravioli). great drink list. very friendly hostess and attentive wait staff. very pleased, would return!
- Great food, great dining staffkskatVIPDined on 3/7/2014Great food, great dining staff. Our waitress Amber, was fabulous, as was the food we ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Odd seatingMarkVegas65VIPDined on 3/2/2014While the food was good overall the seating "outside" was very odd. You are seated in the walkway of a concourse for the hotel. Not very intimate at all. Service was very good and our waiter was very attentive.
- Fantastic ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/28/2014Our server, Todd, was great! Very attentive and genuine. We celebrated our last night in Vegas at Bacio and will definitely be back next visit. The linguine was delicious and the chicken park portion is unreal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bacio Family Dinner - not a hitDebskiDined on 2/22/2014Our party of six was quickly seated when we arrived for our reservations. The seating was "outside" along the walkway where hotel guests and casino guests walked by throughout our dinner. There was zero ambiance. The 3 appetizers we had were horrible. Tasteless and poorly prepared. Our entree's were slightly better- but overall the dinner at Bacio was overpriced and low on value. Service was pleasant and attentive, although at the beginning I had to ask the waiter to slow down as he was rushed and talking quickly and out of breath and seemed like he just needed to take a deep breath and slow down.
- We left before our entre arrivedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/18/2014Our waiter was LLoyd. He was very good and the problem wasn't his fault. The resturant was mostly empty, we had a table by the window and kitchen. We had a glass of wine and calamari while we waited for our 2 entres. After waiting over an hour we got fed up and decided to leave . We were very disappointed. Lloyd explained they had new people in the kitchen and our dinners were now ready but our minds were made up to leave. Lloyd did the right thing and there was no charge for the wine and calamari although I offered to pay. Therefore, we did not have a quality experience. Regards, Walter and Penny Davis
- We had the pasta and a sideZ2870VIPDined on 2/15/2014We had the pasta and a side of meatballs. The pasta was cooked exactly as requested and the meatballs were excellent. The waiter Todd was very good. He explained all the specials and made his recommendations as well. Throughout the meal he was attentive and made sure all was taken care of. This is one of the better restaurants on the strip and will not kill your pocketbook for that excellent meal.Special Features:
- Best Italian Food in Las VegasSilvioCDined on 2/15/2014This was my second visit to Bacio, and it certainly won't be my last. This might be the Best Italian Restaurant in all of Las Vegas. Food is outstanding. Service is Excellent. What else do you need when you are going out to eat? There is a very good, famous New York City restaurant in Caesars Palace. I've eaten there, and this little restaurants food is far superior to that one. I spent 55 years in New York, and this restaurant would be top rated if it was located in New York City. Recommending a special dish would be a dis-service, because each member of our party had something different, and all the dishes were outstanding. Great job by the staff, well done! Dine there and treasure the memory!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome RestaurantVegasLocalDined on 2/14/2014This place was great! Our server was Anthony and he took perfect care of us. My girlfriend is pregnant and we requested to sit inside the main room, and they had no problem making sure our table was available even on the holiday! We were greeted right away and never went more than a second without being asked for more water or bread, or how everything was. Just great service and the food was delicious! We had an app, a side, and 2 entree's and everything was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/13/2014We're locals and we tried Bacio several weeks ago. Loved the experience. Food was great, service was too. Impressed, we invited good friends, also locals to join us. We were thrilled with every facet of our dinner. The food was, again, terrific! The service was, honestly, the best we've received in years. We felt that they couldn't do enough for us. We're taking friends from New York there this coming week. We're looking forward to it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummySalMontesDined on 2/6/2014Had the chance to try Bacio this past weekend and it was a good meal,service is great. The food was good but not great,which to me was fine,as far as pricing goes,well that is a bit high for what you get. Then again you're in Las Vegas. I truly doubt I will return with so many options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ScrumptiousMuncherVIPDined on 2/1/2014My wife and I have dined here several times. This experience was just like those before. Glenn and Todd provided excellent service. We savored each mouthful. You can't go wrong with any selection on the menu. Treat yourself and those with you by dining here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, bad seatingJustblahVIPDined on 1/27/2014My husband and I had an early dinner before attending a show. We were seated on the exterior "patio" of the restaurant. However, our table was not outside. I recommend asking for a table inside the actual restaurant. Our table was in a high traffic area of the hotel, and it was distracting when smokers would go by. The service and food was excellent!!!
- decent food and winemapcomDined on 1/14/2014Went to a lot of great places while in Vegas, this place did not stand out compared to OthersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommendedHighlyImpressedVIPDined on 1/11/2014Bacio was very impressive and a pleasant surprise; better than the "high-end" Italian restaurants located in some of the larger hotels. The food and service were exceptional. The veal parmesan (prepared on the bone) was about the best I've ever had and the pasta was cooked perfectly. If that weren't enough, they had Tignanello on the wine list for $5 above retail!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little Italian restaurantbylagerVIPDined on 1/7/2014We our recent trip to Vegas, we were staying at Tropicana for a trade show. After working all day, it is nice to eat locally. We had a wonderful meal both nights at Bacio. Our waiters, Saul and Glenn were most accommodating. We prefer sitting inside so we don't feel 'on display' outside along the walkway from the casino to the convention center. Our second night, the inside restaurant was reserved for a private party. Therefore, we had no choice but to sit outside. Saul and Glenn were very accommodating, allowing us to move tables away from the rail once one become available along the wall. They were also willing to make subtle changes to any dish ordered. We would definitely go back again.
- We all had the Rigatoni withZ2870VIPDined on 12/29/2013We all had the Rigatoni with a side of meatballs. The meatballs were very good and I would recommend them to anyone who likes meatballs. The service by Samantha was excellent. Highly recommend this location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great diningMarilynDined on 12/28/2013This is a lovely Italian restaurant. Good variety of choices on the menu. The service was excellent, with just enough attention to make sure we were satisfied and happy. The food was served quickly and was delicious. I will go again and will recommend Bacio to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pleasant surprisecasinomanDined on 12/28/2013I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and tastefully prepared food. If it wasn`t for the comp I received, I would not have visited the TROP at all.. I am a local and never heard of Bacio, my mistake for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thankfully it was freeHungryVIPDined on 12/24/2013Way to expensive for what you get. Portions are usually large at Italian places. Not here. The only bright spot was our waitress.
- LovelyJanellB91Dined on 12/18/2013This was my first time going to Bacio and it was absolutely amazing, the food was FANTASTIC!!!! The Veal Milanese is big but very good and cooked to perfection and Torta Di Mele is to die.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian so-so.fennyVIPDined on 12/4/2013Food was just OK. Soup was average. Pasta was al-dente, but flavor was just missing the mark. Chicken dish could have used more sauce as chicken was a bit dry.
- Great stop before Comedy showElizabethDined on 11/5/2013We had a wonderful dinner here. The service was great!I would recommend this to a friend.
- so sodenaligalDined on 10/15/2013Food was mediocre. There are much better dining options in the Vegas area at these prices...For example ordered the chopped salad and the lettuce was chopped brownish iceberg lettuce.
- Bachio is backSkibumVIPDined on 9/27/2013After stumbling leading to Carla's departure, Bachio is back and better than ever. Our server, Todd remembered me and the special veal plate they made for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy!NEdinerDined on 9/26/2013Enjoyed great food and wine. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Absolutely DelightfulFoodLuvrVIPDined on 8/28/2013This restaurant is fabulous. The wait staff was superb and wonderfully friendly. Saul was our waiter, and he is an excellent waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Refreshing ChangePhillyPhoodieVIPDined on 8/27/2013. .. .from the mega restaurants in Vegas hotels. The food is attentively prepared. The atmosphere is intimate. Best to eat inside (not on the ersatz interior "street" of the hotel. Reasonably priced for the quality. Service is friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great and serviceNakoDined on 8/27/2013Food was great and service was quick and accurate. It was a great time.Special Features:
- Great from start to finish!ShoeladyDined on 8/17/2013Great drinks, outstanding food and a wonderful waiter made my visit to Bacio even better than I expected. Our waiter, Todd, was just the best. He was attentive but we never felt rushed and was spot on with his entree recommendations. My Bacio experience began with the a fantastic Ginger Mojito that was so good I had to enjoy two! Our appetizer (calamari) and salads (Bacio house salad) were served very promptly and were delicious. We ordered a variety of different entrees - Gnocchi, Milanese, Capellini, Risotto - and all were perfectly cooked and incredibly flavorful. Bacio was definitely up to the task of serving Italian food to eight Italian women.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/8/2013I went to Bacio with the hopes of enjoying a romantic meal with my fiancée. Instead, our food was over priced and tasted as though it came out of a microwave. The restaurant was beautiful, but the food was so terrible that we went out for fast food after leaving our meals mostly uneaten. Never once did the waiter ask how our meal was, and we left feeling disappointed by the experience.