2 School St
Fiskdale, MA 01518Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rovezzis.com/
- Phone: 5083470100x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm,
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm,
Sunday: 4:00 - 8:00pm
Available Mondays for functions and catering only
Our entire facility is available for daytime use as a company retreat or meeting space, with lunch and breakout service.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Christopher Rovezzi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Take the stress out of event planning by choosing Rovezzi’s chefs to cater your next party. From business lunches and seminars to social events of all types, Rovezzi’s staff will assist in planning your menu, expertly prepare your culinary selections and deliver everything you need to make your day a success.
- Private Party Facilities: Rovezzi’s offers venues which can accommodate events and functions from 10 to 350 guests. Whether it’s a rehearsal dinner, bridal or baby shower, weddings, award dinners, corporate meeting, presentation or a casual get-together, we have the right room for you.
Our venue in Sturbridge holds up to 50 people. Our new venue in Southbridge, LaSalle Hall, has 2 spaces. The newly renovated Tuscan Room holds up to 120 guests, the grand hall upstairs up to 250. Please allow us to cater your next event.
- Private Party Contact: Erica Foley 508 380 5181x
- Special Events: Wine dinners, Ladies Nights and other events will be posted to Facebook
A word from Rovezzi's Ristorante-Sturbridge
The Rovezzi family has been in the restaurant business for more than 40 years. We are proud to note Chef Chris Rovezzi is the winner of the 2012 Worcester Area Best Chef competition. Unrivaled attention to ingredients and flavor is what makes Rovezzi's the absolute favorite dining experience for many Central Massachusetts residents. Rovezzi's offers traditional Italian cuisine with an innovative and creative flair. And the majority of our service staff have been with us for many years, taking pride in the Rovezzi fare and striving to match Chef Chris' attention to ingredients and flavor with our attention to your experience as our guest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Rovezzi's Ristorante-Sturbridge - Best Restaurants in Sturbridge ›
Rovezzi's Ristorante-Sturbridge reviews from OpenTable diners
57 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (38)neighborhood gem (32)fit for foodies (29)romantic (24)good for groups (17)notable wine list (15)vibrant bar scene (10)hot spot (6)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- We had a reservation for 4OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/22/2008We had a reservation for 4 at 8 pm. The bar area was full and it was just a couple minutes before 8, so we opted to wait for our table in the entryway. Had we known it would take as long as it did to seat us, we would have ordered drinks. Apparently the party occupying the table reserved for us was in no rush to leave even though they had paid the check. The hostesses were very, very nice and apologetic for our wait...not thier fault. They made every effort to make us feel welcome and comfortable while we waited and as some tables cleared gave us choices as to which room we could then be seated in. We ended up with a very nice table upstairs. In all, the restaurant is very nice on the eye, the service and the food were wonderful.Special Features:
- We enjoyed it but were surprisedHarvestVIPDined on 11/21/2008We enjoyed it but were surprised at the limited lunch menu. We brought a couple who had never eaten there before and they enjoyed it a great deal. Bread is especially good.Special Features:
- Rovezzi's in sturbridge untilOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/17/2008Rovezzi's in sturbridge until recently has been by far the best restaurant in town. My last two visits there though have been disappointing. The quality of the food and service has declined. The menu has changed and some favorite staples were not available. The decor has been changed downstairs, and now has les ambiance, less space for diners. Small details, such as small cheap wine glasses, and less expansive wine list have just been cheapened and now where they used to be. Very disappointed, and I have been a regular customer of Rovezzi's since they first opened.Special Features:
- We have been to Rovezzi'sWandECDined on 8/23/2008We have been to Rovezzi's many times and they never disappoint. An item that used to be on the menu but can still be asked for it "Trust the Chef". It can be an appetizer or an entree or both. The chef makes you something that is not on the menu but is tasty and beautifully presented. I order it every time and I have never been disappointed. You just can not have any food allergies because anything goes!Special Features:
- Food was very good, but serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/8/2008Food was very good, but service not so much. Therefore, our food arrived only slightly warm!!Special Features:
- We went out with another coupleTM22Dined on 7/31/2008We went out with another couple who we haven't visited with in a while and wanted to introduce them to Rovezzis. We had a very nice evening and our waiter, David, was impeccable. Needless to say our friends will be going there now! A 5 star restaurant close to home.. how wonderful! TM, Monson, MASpecial Features:
- Knowing the Rovezzi familyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/18/2008Knowing the Rovezzi family restaurant reputation for many years, we expected good things at another of their long history of locations. This was no disappointment. The food was excellent, priced very well; the service was sharp and attentive. Unfortunately, the upstairs dining area where we were seated was very loud, almost uncomforatably so. The ambiant noise was our only complaint.Special Features:
- We would not have found Rovezzi'sOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/21/2008We would not have found Rovezzi's without Open Table. The portions are generous. The staff is very attentive and helpful. The venue is very pleasant, upstairs is great! Will return whenever we are in the Sturbridge area.
- Although my dinner was ofOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/30/2008Although my dinner was of very high quality, I didn't care for it as much as other dinners I've had at Rovezzi's. It was chicken Ameritriciana and it was just okay. I will definitely keep coming back, though.Special Features:
- Our favorite restaurant! ItOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 5/16/2008Our favorite restaurant! It is definitely worth the trip. The food is excellent!Special Features:
- Food was great. This is ourOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/14/2008Food was great. This is our second time here and both were VERY noisey. They were out of the first two bottles of wine we ordered. Excellent waitress though.Special Features:
- We had gone for a brunch -OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/23/2008We had gone for a brunch - this resteraunt was HORRIBLE. We had a 10:30 reservations (in the middle of the brunch time offering) and there was absolutely no food left, they did not replenish them at all, there buffet tables were a mess, the waitress never came back and to top it all off - it was a present from my girls and it was EXPENSIVE. I don't thnk I'll ever go back.
- Greatest restaurant ever...greatOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/31/2007Greatest restaurant ever...great atmosphere...excellent service...best wine/drink menu...and fantastic food of all types. I recommend the filet and the creme brulee.Special Features: