Crazy About You
1155 Brickell Bay Drive; Suite101
Miami, FL 33131Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: $30 and under
Crazy About You
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.crazyaboutyourestaurant.com/
- Phone: 3053774442x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday from 11:30am - 11:00pm;
Friday from 11:30am - 12:30am;
Saturday from 10:00am - 12:30am;
Sunday from 10:00am - 10:30pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: International
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Crazy About You
Crazy About You is located in the bottom of The Mark building; it's one of the only restaurants in Brickell with a Water View.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Crazy About You reviews from OpenTable diners
162 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (119)romantic (114)scenic view (106)special occasion (92)good for groups (52)hot spot (35)neighborhood gem (33)vibrant bar scene (30)great for lunch (30)late-night find (28)great for brunch (26)notable wine list (23)fit for foodies (22)kid-friendly (11)Show More
- Crazy about YouOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/3/2014Wow the place was fantastic, great food, spectacular view and the service was incredible. Would recommend it to anyoneSpecial Features:
- Wonderful Experince!Day86Dined on 5/3/2014My husband and I were there last Saturday celebrating our anniversary, and our experience was phenomenal. The restaurant is beautiful and the service was excellent. Our waiter Michael was wonderful. We haven't that top of the line service in a long time!! We will definitely be returning and telling friends about you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/2/2014Thanks for your attention! We Will come back soon!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wedding anniversaryMaggie4Dined on 5/1/2014We had a wonderful experience . Not expensive. We will definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So Miamiiiiiiiii! !MIAattitudeVIPDined on 4/28/2014What are greaT place! !!! Friend recommended it and I can assure you that's awesome! Vibrant people, great ambient, wonderful food, right music and just a spectacular view. I'll come back for sure!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic EveningRedHairGirl2Dined on 4/26/2014A wonderful and romantic evening is the way I would describe our dinning experience. Great food, great service, and great ambiance!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get it together.MiamiHeat3CousinDined on 4/25/2014you guys need to focus more on customer service. communicate with each team member. its not rocket science. Awesome customer service is the main ingredient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 21st BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2014I wanted to go somewhere nice as I was doing a little research I found this place. At first I was a little hesitant, I was afraid that the restaurant wouldn't be as amazing as some of the reviews made it out to be but it was so much more! I loved, loved the food, the ambiance, and the service was great. I'm definitely going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining RatingAnastasiyaDined on 4/23/2014The waiters were very attentive. Food was good and we did not wait long. The only thing that was frustrating is Valet Parking. When we were ready to pick up the car the valet guy nowhere to be found. We waited for 20 minutes, valet guy came and back and gave us attitude. That was the only thing that we did not like.Special Features:
- ExcellentFloraDined on 4/20/2014Excellent environment , food and attention.Good Job for the StaffSpecial Features:
- AMAZING EXPERIENCEStefannyDined on 4/19/2014Went to celebrate our 5 year anniversary and had such an amazing time. The service was outstanding, the food was exceptional and the ambience was perfect!! Thank you and we will be coming back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- crazy about u was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/19/2014This place is amazing for a nice romantic night, and it also gives the opportunity for group and family dinner, lunch, brunch it is amazing loved itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/19/2014We had a very goodd time in Crazy About You. We will be back again soon.Special Features:
- Very pleasantMarilygDined on 4/18/2014We took our friends there for their anniversary. The food was great and our waiter was nice. We had a nice time. Definitely going to recoment it to friends and we will be going backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- romantic dinneritsfknguy07Dined on 4/18/2014as soon as we arrived we were given a table very quickly, and the staff was friendly and outgoing. would definitely go again, and recommend to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Quality, Great ValueHambreDined on 4/14/2014I've not been to Crazy for a few years & returned this week with friends. Restaurant is a great value with neat entree/app combos, good wine & a water view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Find!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/12/2014We were a party of four and ate dinner outside while enjoying a cool evening breeze. Service was friendly and attentive, and the food was wonderful! The Spinach Salad with Quinoa and Avocados was outstanding; we would definitely order that again. Portions on appetizers and main courses are excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trendy and affordableLuckyNVIPDined on 4/10/2014The food and service was good and the price reasonable . What I found a steal and for that reason I will,not return was the valet parking fee $10 for 60'parking and almost 15 waiting outside for my car while I was chilling myself. i hated it and that was my last recall of the night.Special Features:
- Special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/7/2014Although the place was very beautiful with an awesome view, we were very disappointed at the food. We came to this restaurant from out of town because it was recommended. The service was exceptional as well as the environment. I could've eaten better food at Mc.Donalds fast food. As far as the food goes, I felt I wasted my money. Other than that, the place is beautiful. I would definitely recommend for drinks or hang out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My 2nd anniversarySalyAle2014Dined on 4/6/2014It was really good, just I was expecting more privacy but it works any way, it depends on your own occasion, definitly going again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyingBdayDined on 4/6/2014Like always, had a great time, love the place the food, the service. One of my favorite places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVELY VIEW GREAT ROMANTIC & FAMILYMariluDined on 4/5/2014We had a nice family dinner with small children and was very pleasant. Food was very good and delicious appetizers. I will recommend it to friends as a romantic or family dinner. Excellent to go for a drink and relax the beautiful view of the Bay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view and good food too.AlexsnoodDined on 4/3/2014Took a first time visitor to enjoy the impressive view of Biscayne Bay and enjoy simple, well prepared dishes, a little wine and awesome bay breezes. Friendly, professional service made for an enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner!MariposaDined on 3/29/2014We decided to take some friends for dinner and we thought that Crazy about you was our best option, sincerely it was an outstanding dinner, everything was very good, starting with our hostess, who seated us as soon as we Came in and even gave me a blanket in the case i feel cold. Our waiter, a colombian Guy walked us through the menu and his attention was very good, food was delicius As usual, conclusion, we were very satisfied and we had a very special night! I would Recommend this place place any time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wind nightCocoDined on 3/27/2014Dining outside is nice, just be sure there no rain or windySpecial Features:
- AmazingDiehard493Dined on 3/24/2014This was one of the best dining experiences I've ever had! Sit outside to make the most of the experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, great vibeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/21/2014It's good food here and reasonable prices. Quirky, fun decor and lots of varieties of spaces inside and out. Can be rather NOISY inside if it is busy, so be prepared. staff were great. Valet parking a good option. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cramped up!anasofiaDined on 3/20/2014I sat outside to enjoy dinner next to the water, but the outdoor seating arrangement seemed to be in a manner where there was barely even enough room for customers and waiters to walk through. Food was very good and but it was not fully enjoyed by me nor my two friends because we were too occupied dodging waiters with food/drinks and constantly being bumped into or moving out of the way to allow everyone to pass by. Not pleased at all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday dinnerFoodfortheheartDined on 3/19/2014went for my dad's birthday. food was good. ambiance was good. space was kind of crowded, but we had throws on our chairs in case it got cool out. very nice touch by the restaurant to look out for its patrons. overall great night out. one downside is parking, we had to valet, the area is very packed and parking is beyond limited.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was perfect very wellskydineDined on 3/15/2014Food was perfect very well priced for a resturant in downtown miami brickell area with a appetizer outside dinning had a beautiful view of the city and the biscayne bay will recommend to othersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great scenic viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/12/2014My wife and I really enjoyed the outdoor dining. It was really romantic as we celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversitySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great overallJohanS57Dined on 3/12/2014I had a the chihuahua cheese entre it was hey delicious I enjoyed the food very much. Also the view was very romantic. Service was great, I had a reservation and was rated instantly and my waiter was very mind and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Meal!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/9/2014I had dinner there twice this week and both times the food and service were Great!!! The atmosphere is always so beautiful right there looking out onto Biscayne Bay and the Ocean further on. Can't wait to go back a,,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy food, great serviceDorsteveDined on 3/8/2014Yummy food, great service and beautiful view of the Bay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect night for a perfect dateJorgeFerrerDined on 3/6/2014It was my first time, reservation was on time they offer me an outside table but was raining and we decided to stay inside. The manager adjusted the A/C thermostat several Time due to the high humedity outside and our table was right under the A/C outlet. So go figure the air was blowing right in our faces not a big deal we had a good time and everything was perfectSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome as usualLovefoodDined on 3/4/2014Great time at Crazy about you, food was great and our server Marcela was awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed Crazy about you!MaggieDined on 3/1/2014We were a party of 13 people and we were celebrating a birthday. The table was ready when we arrived. We asked the server to split up the bills between the couples and he did it, without a fuss. Appetizers were excellent, food portions were a little on the small side, but cooked nicely. Ambience was vibrant and quite busy on Saturday night! Nice place to celebrate a birthday. Thank you Crazy About You! We had a nice evening with our group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect view for a birthday brunchNow18Dined on 3/1/2014Took my God daughter with some family and friends to celebrate her 18th Birthday. We sat outside , the view was spectacular and the day was perfect ! It was a great start of her big Day! We all enjoyed it very much .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank youDaniBeeDined on 2/28/2014Very satisfied with the service. However, our food took more than 30 minutes. Our waiver was nice enough to give us our food for free. Our host was very nice too, we ran into her the next day at Club Space! We asked for outside sitting, they said they would give it to us but never did. I'm glad they didn't because it was too cold. I'll be back again :)Special Features:
- Birthday BashCuba1967Dined on 2/26/2014We went to celebrate my birthday with two other couples and we had a great time. The food was good and they have a good variety. The place was very nice, beautiful view of Biscayne Bay and the atmosphere of the place was great. We will return,Special Features: