Village Tavern Broomfield
1 West Flatiron Circle, Suite 100
Broomfield, CO 80021Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Village Tavern Broomfield
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.villagetavern.com/
- Phone: 7208876900x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday, 11:00am - 3:00pm. Lunch: Monday - Saturday, 11:00am - 4:00pm. Dinner: Monday - Thursday, 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday, 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday, 3:00pm - 10:00pm. Happy Hour: 3:00pm - 6:30pm and 9:00pm - close M-F.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: David Newton
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The Village Tavern offers semi-private areas for private functions. Feel free to call or stop by for a tour of the space.
- Private Party Contact: Christie Carlson 7208876900x
- Special Events: Prime Rib Monday- House cut of prime rib $19.95 includes two side items
Tini Tuesday- All martini's are half price all day
Wine and Dine Wednesday -Wine by the glass is half off all day
Friday-Sunday- 5 after 5 A four course meal and glass of wine $30 after 5:00pm
Happy Hour- Monday-Friday 3-6:30 and all day Sunday (bar and patio only)
A word from Village Tavern Broomfield
With a focus on casual elegance, the Village Tavern offers a wonderful combination of the best of the best in traditional fare, an award winning wine list with over forty wines by the glass, in a comfortable, cozy atmosphere, and exceptional service that is second to none.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Village Tavern Broomfield reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (28)special occasion (26)great for outdoor dining (23)great for lunch (23)good for groups (21)fit for foodies (17)romantic (16)notable wine list (12)great for brunch (9)hot spot (8)kid-friendly (7)vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (5)scenic view (1)Show More
- Always love itJuMPVIPDined on 1/30/2014Booked Village Tavern for a birthday dinner & was as happy as always - food is varied & good, service is friendly & appropriately attentive - we can count on a positive experience & tasty food - even for our gluten free or particular guests - which is a real find! I always look forward to a meal here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hamertime69HamertimeDined on 1/25/2014My wife and I went there on Saturday night and dinner was excellent as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not all that greatSnowsurfDined on 1/23/2014Have been to restaurant in past, but this might be the last. Caesar salads were mediocre at best, not much flavor at all and stale croutons. Both kids ordered prime rib medium well and both came to table rare (bright red) which server should have caught and fixed before bringing to table. Although my wife and I noticed we let it slide hoping kids would eat it. Well about half way through they both complained and ended up wasting half the meal. My prime rib was cooked well but had no flavor at all. The wife had pork belly tacos and said they were "ok" but wouldn't get them again. This place used to be very good, I'm not sure if it was a bad night or if they are slipping a bit.Special Features:
- cold side dishesjillDined on 1/21/2014The service was really good. The online reservation worked correctly. The salad was excellent. The steaks were excellent, but ALL of the side dishes were cold and the asparagus was too tough to eat.Special Features:
- Food is always fabulous hereLeeAnnDined on 1/17/2014Food is always fabulous here and price point is excellent. Our server was a little lacking in that he totally forgot to bring me my wine. When I flagged him down and asked him about it he said it would be right out. Then our food came and he came back by and apologized again and asked me what wine I had ordered. Then in a few more minutes he brought it out and he did again apologize. I understand he just forgot. However, I feel it would have been I nice gesture to have taken the glass of wine off of our check which he did not.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night outChartschidaDined on 1/11/2014So this was our first night out alone since our baby was born figured a semi nice restaurant would be a nice treat. Everything was good except the food was a little overcooked and was really lite on the sauce on the item.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The salad, shrimp and gritsPeanutDined on 1/11/2014The salad, shrimp and grits was delicious . Nice wine selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well, what a disappointment.NotForBusinessDined on 1/10/2014Well, what a disappointment. Not my first time here and expected so much more. The steak that 2 out of the 3 of us had was marginal at best. Strip and Rib Eye should not be full of grizzle at this price. Neigbbors tell me the Texas Roadhouse serves up better at half the price. The final plate of shrimp rosotto was on the bland side. Wine list is... well it's not very... good. Colossal disappointment. Can't understand why the resturant was so full unless their standards are this low. It has been awhile since I have been here, the menu must have been altered to fit the economy, we must be in further trouble than I thought.
- My husband and I started inLatteLoverDined on 12/31/2013My husband and I started in the bar with Happy Hour and then celebrated New Years Eve with friends for an early dinner and the food was delicious as always. Have been here many times for special occasions and had a great experience each time. Like the ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Years EveireneDined on 12/31/2013My husband and I made reservations and because it was New Years Eve, anticipated at least a short wait. We were immediately seated and the service was fantastic. We never felt rushed like sometimes happens on holidays. The food was great and we will definitely go back again.!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always dependableMaineackDined on 12/31/2013Overall the dinner was great. Have not been here for 6 months but we always enjoy. The only 2 issues we had were the Hot Crab Dip (always our favorite) was a little runny. We sent it back and it was a little better but not the way we remember it. Great flavor but more on the soupy side. My sweet potato fries were also on the cold side. The fliet, the prime rib and the flank steak were all amazing. The Soy based dipping sauce for the flank steak was delecious.Special Features:
- Food very tastyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2013I always have the prime rib ,I think it's the best in town,the servers are always very plesent and very accomidating. The managment comes around to make sure you are pleased with your meal and ask about your day or if anything special is needed.There are times it can get very noisy ,and the tables are just a little to close to the other patrons not to much room to move . Other wise Yummy Food !Special Features:
- We always have a nice experienceDinner43Dined on 12/29/2013We always have a nice experience at Village Tavern. Food is great - everything from steaks to pizza with a good selection of wine. I also appreciate the healthy choices on the kids menu.Special Features:
- Wow!CasualdinerVIPDined on 12/28/2013Wish I would have dined there sooner. Fantastic seared tuna, thai chicken kabobs & crab dip appetizers. I will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with FriendsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/27/2013Village Tavern is a dependable, consistent restaurant. We had dinner with friends recently. Food was super and they accomodated a gluten free request easily. Our favorite dish is the steak au poivre - it was perfect again. Service, as always, was attentive but not overbearing. Recommend if you are looking for good food, a nice wine selection, and good service.
- A Christmas Eve DinnerKGibb123Dined on 12/24/2013Our dinner was perfect-seated close to fireplace and a great gluten free menu! Met all of our needs!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We celebrate many family eventscoloradobleeDined on 12/19/2013We celebrate many family events here. We all LOVE the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere. Great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/16/2013Great atmosphere. Great service. Good food. We went to dinner around 8pm and they were already out of prime rib and asparagus. I recommend going early on a Monday if you want prime rib since it is the special and sells out fast.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/16/2013My family and I like dining at Village Tavern. They have a wide selection of dishes, reasonable prices, and good wine selection. We took my parents there and received excellent service, while the restaurant was very busy. The new Cobb salad recipe is delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My food was good but not great.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/14/2013My food was good but not great. My wife had to send hers back because it wasnt very warm. Overall food was just ok. We have ate here a few times before and was pleased so we came back. We will try them again.service was good.Special Features:
- could have been betterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/13/2013Have eaten here before and enjoyed. This seemed like the chef must have changed...food was flavorless and room temperature. Waitress forgot our drinks and then forgot to bring box for the one dish out of the four ordered that tasted good.
- Manager saves the daySirPhillipDined on 12/7/2013Our server was loud and obnoxious. My wifes Filet Mignon originally served was a poor cut of meat. The server took it back but didn't understand why. Finally, a manager came over and apologized as he had a chance to see the cut. The 2nd steak came out really late but it was much better. Over cooked, but good.Special Features:
- Top of our listDatenitedinerDined on 12/7/2013Village Tavern is one of our favorite places to dine. We can always count on a wonderful meal and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You just can't go wrongKsurobinVIPDined on 12/6/2013The prime rib was EXCELLENT! The setting is nice and not too loud. Service was great and just at the right pace. I would recommend for a special occasion or just any night out. There were some kids there, but it wasn't overtaken with families with small kids at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Enjoyable ExperienceBC3LadyDined on 11/26/2013We brought friends from out of town and really enjoyed being able to sit and chat with them during lunch. Food and service were both really good. I made a reservation and our table was ready when we arrived. Will think of the Village Tavern next time I need a great place for lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite American food restauranrd2rkDined on 11/9/2013I've been eating here for years. I've never been disappointed. Steaks are always perfect as ordered. The best REAL burgers around. Great salads. Fabulous pasta and seafood dishes. Tasty appetizers - sometimes I make a meal out of them! The décor is old school wood and leather, not too dark, not real noisy. The wait staff is knowledgeable and highly professional. NOT a bunch of rude teenagers who recycle weekly. This is NOT a sports bar, though they have a couple of screens, if that's your thing. I don't drink much, so can't comment on the bar itself, but they have enough of a beer and wine selection to keep me and mine happy. All-in-all, the kind of place you want to go for a comfortable, leisurely meal with no unpleasant surprises.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for business lunchDnvrtrvlrDined on 11/5/2013Good selection of lunch items especially burgers and really tasty sweet potato fries. Salads are very good size and chefs are able to accommodate allergies. Service can be slightly slow when the large restaurant is full. Good place to have lunch with a business group. They will do separate checks if requested.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Going back to the TavernRaghavendraDined on 11/1/2013The first time I went to the Village Tavern was in 2001 and did not go for over a decade. Since 2012 my family and I have visited quite a number of times and liked their vegetarian offering and long list of wines to choose. This is a very good place to go often to wine and dine and the service is very good. Thank you, RaghavendraSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family Birthday PartyPeanutDined on 10/30/2013We celebrated my Wife's Birthday with our Daughter and Husband. The food and service was great. We didn't realize the bottle of wine would be half price until the check came which was a pleasant surprise. My wife was served a complimentary birthday desert which was nice. This was our third visit and we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Village Tavern BrunchSaraDined on 10/27/2013I found it odd that the restaurant has a full brunch menu but doesn't open until 11:00am. It seems a little late for brunch. In our case, they didn't open the doors until ten after 11:00. When we ordered, we were told there would be another twenty minute wait for crab cake Benedict. The meals themselves were good although not very interesting or special. But the first Bloody Mary was free so that was a pleasant surprise. And as always I really enjoy the atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had to ask for silverware,heidihoopiDined on 10/26/2013We had to ask for silverware, the bread basket and the dessert list. :( Food was very very good though, and love the decor of the place, lodgey chic. It was rather loud though, but not the worst I've been to. (That would be Lodo on 112th I think it is, couldn't even hear our fellow dinners!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding meal and serviceSusieQVIPDined on 10/25/2013My husband had one of the best filets he's ever had,--perfectly cooked and beautifully seasoned. He shared two bites with me and I wanted more, but my gluten free grilled chicken pasta was so wonderful that I ate until I felt I was going to explode! The only bummer was that I then didn't have left-overs to enjoy the next day. Our waitress was delightful, and accommodating to my request for a substitution. I was craving their garlic mashed potatoes when we got there, and asked to have my dish served over the potatoes instead of the pasta--weird, but amazingly divine!Special Features:
- Great spotPegHVIPDined on 10/24/2013Village Tavern is a nice find for a night out that isn't over the top expensive. It has a very diverse menu that is very well priced, a tasteful atmosphere with many booths, and the food is great. We have been twice and have had great servers both times. It's location at Flatirons is a great place to meet friends from Boulder or Lafayette, when we are coming from Denver.I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner with friendssolutionDined on 10/19/2013Food is great. Large locatoin but not loud. You can easily talk with the group you are eating with. We love the 5 for $25 on the weekend. Five courses (1 is a glass of wine) for $25. Its great!
- Good, as alwaysjwmcoachingVIPDined on 10/15/2013Village Tavern always provides a good value for delicious food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We visited at prime-time onprimedownerVIPDined on 10/12/2013We visited at prime-time on a Saturday evening. At this time and day, my general experience with most restaurants is that the food is the best it will ever be since restaurants are always at their busiest and are fully staffed as a result. The service was good, however, the food was served cold...ice cold. When we complained to the server, he expressed genuine concern, removed the plates, and brought back the exact same food! From that point on, the server kept his distance and the attentiveness declined. The ambiance and menu variety are terrific. Given how busy the place was, I could have just easily caught them on a bad day. My tip to you; don't order the Prime Rib!
- Nice settingSteinbruckeDined on 10/4/2013Village Tavern is a convenient location from our office. We often go to this restaurant with small groups (3-6) for informal lunch meetings, and casual lunches with colleagues. It is a bit of a special occasion--work anniversary celebrations, or just to get to know each other better for example. The food and service are very good, portions tend to be generous, and the prices are moderate. Many of us like to watch our diets and the VT menu accommodates with a nice selection of healthier choices and salads. Moreover, they will do some customization, variations, and substitutions to help us maintain a healthy life style. Because this particular location is adjacent to Flatirons Mall, there is plenty of parking--never a problem.Special Features:
- Nice placeHURRYSUNDOWNDined on 9/30/2013Food was very good, but we had to wait too long for a server and finally had to track one down. The prices are good and the meal size is above average. We had steak that was tender and flavorful; Fish and Chips which were nice fat pieces of fish and a Chicken/Spinach salad which had some nice touches. The decor is very comfortable and warm, but the noise level is always loud. I still recommend the "Tavern" to my friends because of the decor and value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food allergyOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/20/2013I have a life threatening food allergy, informed the waiter. When my food arrived, it had the item that I am allergic to on my plate. Thank goodness I did not eat it. This is the second time I have had this happen here. Not sure I will return.
- Good food!JB53Dined on 9/13/2013We were at the restaurant on a busy Friday evening. We had reservations so were seated quickly. The service was a bit slow since they were busy, but the server was attentive and the food was good. Overall it was a good experience. We have been to the Village Tavern a number of times and have always been happy with the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.