124 S. Federal Hwy.
Hallandale, FL 33009Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://acquolinaweston.com/
- Phone: 9544542410
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Upon availability. Off site catering such as buffet and prepared food delivery for large groups.
- Private Party Facilities: 150 person capacity. Most any size party can be accommodated with notice. Certain restrictions apply. Please call with inquiries.
- Private Party Contact: John 9544542410
- Entertainment: Live piano player singer most nights of the week. Contemporary hits and the classics too. Great soundtrack accompanies fantastic food.
A word from Acquo 124
2010 ZAGAT RATED BEST NEW RESTAURANT IN SOUTH FLORIDA. We have changed our name to Acquo 124 to avoid further confusion with the hotel Acqualina in Sunny Isles.We are an authentic Southern Italian favorite offering Manhattan style dining with a great atmosphere. We feature a wide variety of off the menu specials prepared fresh daily. Our menu is offered family style as well as individual portions. Please visit our website at www.acquolinahallandale.com for a preview of our full menu. MangiaContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Acquo 124 - Best Restaurants in Hallandale ›
Acquo 124 reviews from OpenTable diners
25 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (16)special occasion (8)vibrant bar scene (5)fit for foodies (4)romantic (4)great for lunch (2)good for groups (2)kid-friendly (1)notable wine list (1)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- We were a group of 8. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/10/2010We were a group of 8. The service was good. The salads and appetizers were great. I, especially, enjoyed the mussels appetizer. The pastas were also excellent. The Osso Bucco was too salty. We would go there again.Special Features:
- The food was very good always!!!BethBarreto77VIPDined on 10/8/2010The food was very good always!!! I like because that I went again! And the pianist is very good too.Special Features:
- Many excellent choices; hugeOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/4/2010Many excellent choices; huge portions; pretty space; excellent service; delicious mealSpecial Features:
- The place, the food and serviceBethBarreto77VIPDined on 9/24/2010The place, the food and service very good. one of the best restaurants in Hallandale. I am glad for that. The pianist is very good too. I will back many times. great!Special Features: