Ragazzi Italian Kitchen & Bar
2950 Middle Country Road
Nesconset, NY 11767Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Ragazzi Italian Kitchen & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ragazzi-ny.com/
- Phone: 6312658200
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner Sunday 4:00pm - 9:00pm Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Ragazzi offers an extensive catering menu for parties on or off premise. Let us cater your next event. You'll be glad you did.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a private dining area perfect for any special occasion. Customized party planning and menus are available. Our private party area is ideal for anniversary rehearsal dinners, Christening or Bar Mitzvahs. A state of the art projection screen is available for presentations.
- Private Party Contact: Roger Bedoian 6312658200
A word from Ragazzi Italian Kitchen & Bar
At Ragazzi Italian Kitchen and Bar authentic Italian cuisine and good times come together at Long Island's most exciting new restaurant. Ragazzi's spectacular dining room and bar are the perfect place for everything from a "Girls night out," to an intimate date. Choose from a variety of savory menu items including homemade specialties like "Gnocchi Bolognese" and "Lasagna Rollatini." Ragazzi offers tapas done "Italian Style" in our elegant bar area. Come sample our famous "Sushi Italiano," homemade "Stromboli" and "Italian Primavera," our version of Italian Spring rolls. Ragazzi has an extensive wine list featuring many full bodied varietals and specialty martinis, including our signature bubble gum martini, the "Dolce Zucchero." Ragazzi is a great venue for an elegant social or corporate event. Customized party planning will make any occasion special. Gift cards available. Visit us at www.ragazzi-ny.com to become a member of our exclusive VIP e-mail list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ragazzi Italian Kitchen & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
93 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (56)good for groups (47)special occasion (47)fit for foodies (28)kid-friendly (26)romantic (26)great for lunch (21)great for outdoor dining (21)vibrant bar scene (10)hot spot (9)notable wine list (8)late-night find (5)great for brunch (4)scenic view (3)Show More
- Great ServicedonnDined on 3/8/2014Terrific, attentive staff. Food was delicious. Everyone left happy and content!Special Features:
- Saturday DiningfoodieDined on 3/8/2014The food was very good and so was the service. You could tell they wanted to please you. Although, we sat on the upper level thinking it would be more intimate but it was just the opposite. They had a very large party going on and they were very loud and very distracting and not caring about the other diners near them. They really needed a room for themselves. We couldn't hold a conversation without needing to repeat ourseleves all the time and pratically yelling each other. It was very disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- everything was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/7/2014waitress was great, food was great, the bread they bring out had a wide variety and was served with a nice pesto hummus. there was no wait to be seated. I did have a reservation, but it appeared they had available seating regardless. the scenery in the restaurant is nice. there is a bar area that has sports on which is close enough to be able to enjoy, but far away enough to not disturb your dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a great time! FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/7/2014We had a great time! Food was delicious and service fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/1/2014We dined at the Restaurant this past Saturday evening. We have a reservation for 6:45 PM but arrived a few minutes early and they graciously seated us about fifteen minutes early. The ambience is wonderful, the food was excellent and the server was fantastic and very responsive to our needs. The Staff was very friendly and helpful and we had a great time there. We had been there when the Restaurant first opened about four years ago and will now make this establishment a "regular" on our dining list. It was an enjoyable experience!Special Features:
- Great Night OutjoeandjoeDined on 2/28/2014We went out as two couples, both the service and food were great. We were there for about 3 hours and enjoyed every minute of it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Night OutOHIOVIPDined on 2/22/2014My wife and I were looking for something local and different and Ragazzi turned out to be a great choice. Very Good Service and a very enjoyable meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have never had a bad mealGonzo13Dined on 2/22/2014Have never had a bad meal there. Service is great. They have a great gluten free menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/22/2014Enjoyed another dinner here as we have been patrons in the past. Food was well prepared and service was fast and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, portion sizedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/22/2014Great food, portion sized just right, prepare fantastic and quick serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Notch DownMIXITDOCDined on 2/21/2014Usually very crowded in the evening due to location & reputation. Food has gone down a notch in quality and prices inced up. Wait staff varies from good down to very poor trainees that should not be serving or spilling things on customers. I'll go else where.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodkjm922Dined on 2/20/2014We enjoy the food and especially the ambiance of Ragazzi's. The servers are very attentive and I love the sorbetSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our faveooblondie21ooDined on 2/16/2014This is our favorite Italian restaurant..great food, delicious sangria, kid friendly..a win win :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food & serviceLoveRagazziDined on 2/15/2014The food was superb. So delicious that I craved it the next day. The service is outstanding. We went there to celebrate my son's birthday and then again the following week. Both times someone in our group didn't realize what type of sauce was on their dinner selection and the waitress took it back and gave them a new dish with the sauce of their choice. Next month we're having a 80th birthday party there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wowguest1234563Dined on 2/14/2014The food was ok at best. I was really not impressed with the seafood becuase it tasted like it was frozen prior. In aiddition my waitress said she would bring me a replacement for my over saled fettachini which was un bareable. She brought me a menu and forgot about me for 30 minutes. When she came back she asked if i wanted desert and forgot that i wanted somthing different and she never even took the old plate away while i looked at the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice peopleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014It was a little but expected that it was Valentine's Day. It was a quick time just I got to still even though it was a delay of about 15 minutes but a dinner on that busy was only an hour which was very nice. I enjoy the dinner and the environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Valentines DinnerPhilDined on 2/14/2014Went here for valentines day. They had a good valentines day specials. We had to wait about 10 minutes for our reservation, and the parking lot was completely full. But service and quality of food was very good! They had heart shaped pasta, unfortunately were out of by the time we got there. My girlfriend received a free rose and a picture on their Facebook page. They seem to have a great Tuesday night pasta special. Will deff be coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great!!!frankDined on 2/14/2014always have a great experience when we dine at Ragazzi. the food , service and ambiance is perfect every visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatThreeFirstsDined on 2/14/2014We really love eating here. Regardless of what negative reviews you read elsewhere , ignore them and make your reservation now ! Great for a romantic night out or for dinner with your kids. This place has great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food and great staff.LoveeefoodDined on 2/14/2014I have been dining here since ragazzi first opened. It truly is a neighborhood gem. The staff is friendly and extremely accommodating. The ambience is inviting and relaxing. The food is outstanding to say the least. From the first bite you can tell everything is freshly made with all the finest Ingredients. Ragazzi is by far an upscale dining experience with out the shocking bill at the end. Very reasonable for the quality of food. I would and do recommend ragazzi to everyone... Keep up the fantastic job!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place. When all eightNealDined on 2/14/2014Great place. When all eight diners clean their plates you know the food is very good.Special Features:
- Wonderful homemade foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/9/2014Great service and food. Definitely coming back. Sat up front by door in bar area. Not a good spot because people coming in to be seated stare at you. Overall wonderful experience though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My date was disappointed forOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2014My date was disappointed for a third time when we were told they had run out of gluten free bread. The gluten free menu was one of the main reasons we started going there. : (Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerGeorgeBDined on 2/7/2014Took my wife and 2 children (older) out to celebrate mom's birthday and the food was fantastic and the service great, mentioned to our waiter that it was her birthday and they came out at the end with a sparkler on a piece of cake, very nice. Also, one of our sons is autistic and can be difficult at times in public spaces, but the wait staff must have sensed the issue and where VERY patient with him throughout the entire time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to go back!abcnestDined on 2/2/2014I've been to Ragazzi's several times and of late I am so happy to see that gluten free pasta is available. The food is fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/1/2014This is the 2nd time i have been there there were 4 of us,no one raved about the food either and mine had to be sent back
- A+ serviceMlsjam1239Dined on 2/1/2014I can honestly say I have never had better service at a restaurant then I did here. All of the staff was amazing and the food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not happyFoodieDined on 1/31/2014We have gone to Ragazzi many times before and we enjoyed it very much but this last visit we were extremely disappointed with the food. The rolls were cold, my veal parm actually looked like a Swansons TV dinner. We will not be going back to this restaurant nor will we recommend it to anyone. And to top it off the price we paid made us feel even more disappointed.
- Ragazzi ReviewGGGGioVIPDined on 1/25/2014Food is very good!! So glad we were able to make a reservation less than an hour prior using Open Table and avoided what could have been a very long wait. They were offering a Saturday night special, dinner & a movie which includes a free ticket to any AMC theatre. Worked out great since we planned on going to the movies afterwards. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We sat in a booth in the barOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 1/24/2014We sat in a booth in the bar area and we froze. The draft from the window was so bad we had menus standing up to block the draft.my Husband ordered ravioli and the cheese was bad. They did take it back and replace his dinner but this is not what you want when dining out. The drinks were delicious but very weak on the amount if liquor that was used. All in all we did not have a good experience. I would not recommend this place
- Fantastic foodBaseballmom6Dined on 1/19/2014Pleasant food experience. Fantastic fresh food with a unique flare. So many great dishes to choose from. I look forward to going back to try more of them. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceDGdineVIPDined on 1/12/2014Every time we go here the service gets better and better. The service was always good but now it seems that the wait staff is really on top of their game. The consistency in preparation of the food is remarkable. You have to go there.Special Features:
- As good as I expected FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/11/2014As good as I expected Food was excellent so was the service Owner visit to our and personnel attention was A nice gestureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointedletseatoutVIPDined on 1/11/2014We have eaten here numerous times and have never been disappointed with the food abd service.Special Features:
- SuccessKeveDined on 1/5/2014Roger always runs a tight -- and tasty -- ship. Ragazzi has always been a superb restaurant. Now, with its extensive (and delicious) gluten-free menu, its range is amazing. Try the eggplant appetizer and go from there. What a great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WaitBigbadmamadDined on 1/4/2014Even though we had made reservations we had more than a half hour wait!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top NotchOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/4/2014Always impeccable service and food!! Not expensive, but worth any price!!Special Features:
- servicekenoDined on 1/4/2014Good food.. Really nice setting.. Disappointed with the service.. All the employees and staff were well dressed and presented a inviting product, unfortunately they didnt live up to expectations.. If there was some kind of team work and communication between employees to let each other know what needs to be done the place would be a 5 star experience..I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Year's EveHappyItalianDined on 12/31/2013Cordial atmosphere. Relaxing. Staff attentive to our needs. Excellent wine list. Excellent food choices. Excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Year's EveOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/31/2013We had an early reservation for 6 adults & 3 children. We have some dietary issues and the restaurant was very accommodating for our group. Food was excellent and plentiful. Given the occasion, we had good service - water glasses were refilled promptly and the management was receptive to our requests. Would recommend this restaurant and will definitely go again.Special Features: