EDGE Restaurant & Bar
1111 14th St
Denver, CO 80202Neighborhood:
Downtown / LoDo
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
EDGE Restaurant & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.edgerestaurantdenver.com/
- Phone: 3033893343x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:30am - 10:30am
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am -2:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday : 5:00pm - 10:00pm , Friday - Saturday : 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Simon Purvis
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Cigar Room, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: There are three smartly designed, glassed-in private dining areas, one featuring a carving station with views into the visually-appealing chef’s kitchen.
- Private Party Contact: Angela Daniel 3033893146x
- Entertainment: There will be a DJ Thursday and Saturday nights in EDGE Bar playing from 8pm-midnight spinning the latest hits.
- Special Events: Like us on Facebook for the most up to date news and events! www.facebook.com/#/EDGErestaurant.Denver
- Cross Street: Arapahoe St.
- Public Transit: *Lawrence & 14th- Bus 15
*15th & Arapahoe- buses 10,12,28,32,38, 44 & 44L
*15th & Curtis- buses 2,9,15,15L & 20
*Market Street station at 16th street for buses to the surrounding cities & towns
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Complimentary Valet Parking
A word from EDGE Restaurant & Bar
Welcome to EDGE Restaurant & Bar, the striking, urban chic addition to Denver’s vibrant restaurant scene. EDGE offers all day dining experiences catering to the power breakfast and the social crowd with seasonal al fresco dining. At dinner, this modern American steakhouse offers primarily Colorado-ranched natural, grass and corn fed meats with an array of Rocky Mountain game to compliment a variety of progressive menu selections. For small events and intimate dining, EDGE Restaurant offers three smartly designed, glassed-in private dining areas, one featuring a carving station with views into the visually-appealing chef's kitchen. The adjacent, stylish and lively EDGE Bar offers an inspiring twist to the familiar and an innovative tapas-style menu. Throughout, the knowledgeable staff will graciously provide intuitive service in a warm, comfortContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
EDGE Restaurant & Bar - Best Restaurants in Downtown / LoDo ›
EDGE Restaurant & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
122 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (82)fit for foodies (56)romantic (53)notable wine list (51)vibrant bar scene (32)good for groups (27)hot spot (23)great for lunch (19)great for brunch (18)neighborhood gem (11)late-night find (8)great for outdoor dining (5)kid-friendly (5)scenic view (3)Show More
- Very pricey but outstanding foodhookedoncoDined on 4/19/2014Most everything is ala carte. The filet was seared almost black on the outside so it made me wonder how is would be on the inside. I ordered medium and it was perfect! The crab cake appetizer was awesome as was the lemon crème brule.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey, but very good foodColoradoFanDined on 4/17/2014We visited on a Travelzoo voucher, which made the dinner affordable, although the tip (on the reported 'value," which was a bit overstated), was a much as the 3-course meal for two. Nevertheless, the scallop and foie gras appetizers were excellent, the buffalo rib eye was outstanding, and the lamb chops were perfectly prepared. The caesar salad with black kale was a bit of a limp disappointment, although the parmesan crisp was delicious if messy. Duncan, our server, was just-right attentive, and made excellent recommendations. Be aware that the bar outside is very lively and noisy, if you are sitting near the restaurant entrance.Special Features:
- Best serviceBdayDined on 4/13/2014Snowy night with great service and good food. Our server was very knowledgable and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Edge Rises Above!DeliciousDined on 4/6/2014Yes, I know there are tons of restaurants that serve great steak, lamb, seafood, etc., in downtown Denver. But - is there one that also has impeccable service, great ambiance and a beautiful elegant dining room? That's The Edge. In the Four Seasons Hotel. The best word to describe our experience is "uplifting". There was nothing about the experience that was less than spectacular. We were a party of four with four different taste styles. So, we had lamb and we had bison and vegetables and different types of salads. A fun option is the different sauces you can order with your meals, so we each had something different and shared. All were delicious. The wine list was impeccable. I had a Malbec that was the best. Great Place!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great EveningCOCrazyDined on 4/5/2014Service was outstanding!!! Food delicious. Steaks, a ribeye and a filet.....excellent. Some of the best in Denver. Appetizers were ok....nothing great. Had the wedge salad and shrimp and crab cocktail. Would definitely recommend.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect birthday dinnerDaniePoNYCODined on 4/5/2014Food was delicious. The steaks and truffle Mac n cheese bites were amazing. Service was exceptional. Our server Steve was top notch. He helped make the evening extra special. The chef also treated us to an amuse bouche between our salads and main course. Overall a wonderful experience and would highly recommend to anyone that wants to experience a special meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FANTASTIC DINING EXPERIENCEMRSSDined on 4/4/2014This restaurant is located inside the Four Seasons Hotel, just one block from the Performing Arts Center. The dining room is BEAUTIFUL, modern with dark walls, fireplace and glass-enclosed private dining rooms. The bar scene is very upscale and hip. We ordered cocktails, duck entree and carrot cake dessert, pre-theater. The food was delicious! You will NOT be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and friendly staffJoshuaTalleyDined on 4/1/2014There is much to enjoy here. I didn't find it to be a mind-altering experience, but found everything enjoyable. Very nice place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Steaks- but a bit loudjaneeyre96VIPDined on 3/26/2014The ribeye steak was delicious. But the bar was having a function and made the dining room very loud. It was hard to hear ourselves talk even though they tried to sit us in the side furtherest away. The bass was kind of a miss- it wasn't seasoned enough and the crab on top was dry and mushy.Special Features:
- Gluten Free Galore!52804foodVIPDined on 3/22/2014What wonderful additions to your menu! Thank You!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inside the Four SeasonsvisitingvegasDined on 3/21/2014Arrived early and directed to the bar. Reservation acknowledged, and returned at time directed and table not ready. Staff did not communicate, but host provided a glass of champagne during additional wait. Service excellent, menu choices discussed, high end beef excellent, worth trying once in your life, but know that carefully tended cows command double the price. Only side dish that was an experiment was the mac and cheese, which would have done better in the comfort food style of oven browning for the finish. Excellent drinks, wine list, desserts. Great choice for dinner close to hotels, convention center, staying downtown. Would go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Edge restaurant3catloverVIPDined on 3/21/2014I have been there many times and the food is top notch and so is the service however it is a bit noisy for my taste. But I will return to the restaurant and recommend it to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experienceSelinaDined on 3/20/2014The food, service, and ambiance at EDGE was perfect. Our steaks were cooked perfectly, and the service was outstanding. Our waiter was very accommodating, helpful, and knowledgeable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just off a bitjimmycVIPDined on 3/19/2014They tried, but it dows not measure up to a top notch steak house. Too loud to carry on conversations, waiter a little too into the food.Special Features:
- Outstanding serviceJaneDined on 3/18/2014Everything about our evening was delightful and the service was nothing short of perfect (Steve was our server), from the valet to the folks at the podium to a remarkable server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was not tasty andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2014The food was not tasty and the presentation left a lot to be desired. Also, there was not much of it for the price. I will not be returning.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/14/2014The food was amazing but the service was spotty. As I observed the others bing served around us, I noticed a great variation in the service level we experienced vs others. If I were to do a comparison to a similar restaurant , the staff would have a great deal to learn, just by dining at the Capitol Grill. If the service was better, the Edge would have a really big hit. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EdgeKokoBDined on 3/14/2014The 10oz filet is one of the best steaks I've had. We've visited twice and both visits the service was outstanding, the food delicious and overall a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding.HunterWVIPDined on 3/13/2014Our first experience at Edge was a good one. The food was excellent (NY strip for me, salmon for my wife), the service impeccable and the wine list deep. Our waiter was knowledgeable and attentive. The decor is rich and dark and is far enough away from the lively bar that no noise spills over into the dining area. On the downside, it is fully priced, mostly a la carte, and sides are small.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome as usual!AwesomeVIPDined on 3/12/2014This restaurant never disappoints. The service was wonderful, our waiter was friendly, very knowledgable about the wine list & gave us great food recommendations. The wine was wonderful. The salad, oysters, grilled asparagus, filets & desserts were delicious. Being gluten free The Edge has an amazing baked Alaska with flour less chocolate cake, salted butterscotch ice cream, meringue with caramel sauce & nuts on the side. Sooooo good. I will be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My husband Mike and I justOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/11/2014My husband Mike and I just love The Edge. Steve F waited on us and he was so phenomenal. He has waited on us before and we've asked him to wait on us both nights when we come back for Wine/Dine and Unwind this weekend! Kathleen L. Mello-NelsonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was amazing!!! TruffleMoriDined on 3/9/2014Food was amazing!!! Truffle fries was a bit over cooked but the meat was amazing!!!!!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/8/2014This restaurant has some of the best steak in Denver! We had a great time and the service was great! Ambience is upper class and the building is beautiful Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightNettDined on 3/8/2014Dinner was delicious. Really loved the fried Mac and cheese.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak I've ever hadoutandaboutDined on 3/8/2014We had a fabulous evening at the EDGE. Beautiful environment , not too loud , fun and unusual dishes - perfect for our group birthday dinner :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall ExperienceMikeDined on 3/8/2014All staff were very attentive. Great menu selection. However, food on this visit was very salty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Edge makes an ideal locationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/6/2014Edge makes an ideal location for business lunch, especially for conference attenders in the convention center nearby.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was very good. However,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/4/2014Food was very good. However, the prices are very high. It only made sense for us because I used a "Travelzoo" discount coupon. Without a discount, I would not go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good mealsueav8sDined on 3/2/2014Food was good and the menu has some interesting offeringsSpecial Features:
- Excellent meal for special occasionColoMarieDined on 3/1/2014I had a Travel Zoo coupon for the Edge. Two of us went and it was an excellent. The only complaint was that our table was not ready on time. The steaks were lovely, but very pricey. I would return only with a coupon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice change from the usualJmodbricDined on 3/1/2014A nice change from the usual steak houses in the city. The bar was really fun but go early as it is very popular. Dining room did not disappoint. Food was quite tasty and service very attentive. You won't spend your paycheck on one meal here-- moderately priced.Special Features:
- Very nice!!BartmanDined on 3/1/2014Our food, service, and experience in the restaurant was great and very enjoyable. The ending was not so great. After 30 min. with no car, it was learned the valet neglected to turn off the lights to our very expensive car that uses a fob for entry so we/they were locked out. After a two block walk in 15 degrees with the valet, my car was found parked in a garage surrounded by construction materials. After gaining entry to the car, that is when we found out the lights had been left on causing the battery to discharge. I know it was a mistake, but when you spend over $300 on dinner, you expect the valet to be on top of it as much as the wait staff. Left somewhat of a bad taste in my mouth at that point.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- priceyPeteDined on 3/1/2014Edge's food and service are impeccable. I would, however, caution patrons that it is also very pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EDGE reviewJen14Dined on 2/28/2014I was very excited to check out Edge, mostly because it's located in The Four Seasons hotel. I arrived with a friend right on time for our reservation and when checking in we were told we didn't have a reservation. I pulled up my email confirmation to show the hostess and she told me they might be able to seat us in 15-20 minutes. No apology for the inconvenience - also I booked this reservation over 1 month ago. We were seated about 20 minutes later. There was a lot of confusion with our servers and ordering our drinks. When we finally had someone come to take our order he seemed slightly bothered to be taking care of us. Overall the food was very good but I was disappointed in the service overall. I have no plans to return anytime soon.Special Features:
- The bar: was busy, littleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/27/2014The bar: was busy, little wait for staff, wine choice was excellent Dinner: staff was informative and attentive, pleasant Food was excellent, complements to the chef, side choices and composition was creative Loved the decor, will return with guests for sure! Probably would have never found it with out 52.80 week Thank youSpecial Features:
- Excellent experienceHappyDinerDined on 2/26/2014I chose Edge for one of my Denver Restaurant Week visits because I had never been there, and the menu looked awesome. I was not disappointed. There were 9 of us in my group so they put in one of their glass enclosed private rooms which was a nice surprise. All 3 courses were excellent and the service was exceptional. Our waiter, Kai, was personable, knowledgeable, and took great care of us without hovering. We all agreed we will return to Edge.Special Features:
- Wondeful dinner for 5280 restaurantHowieVIPDined on 2/26/2014Wondeful dinner for 5280 restaurant week. Good food good service. Will return again. They do a great job and got us out in time for the theater.Special Features:
- Excellent food and serviceKendallDined on 2/26/2014I've been to EDGE a few times now - every time the food has been excellent, and the service fantastic. The servers are helpful without being pushy, and the whole experience is great. We told the waiter we had a curtain call at a specific time and he was careful to make sure our meal would work within our time (and we didn't have to hail him to bring the check over). I especially recommend the meat they serve here, they have excellent beef and cook it with skill. The portions are all a good size too - not giant and not overly small.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceChuckVIPDined on 2/25/2014Very knowledgeabe waiter who was attentive and helpful. Also kudos to the valet parking staff on a very cold night. They recognized my wife in a wheel chair and brought the car practically up to the door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The sevice, food and experienceColoradograndmaDined on 2/25/2014The sevice, food and experience was wonderful. This is a great place to enjoy an evening. Free valet parking (pls tip the attendant) he even brushed the snow off! Restaurant Week is a real treat. Three courses for $30. + tip cannot be beat.