EDGE Restaurant & Bar
1111 14th St
Denver, CO 80202Neighborhood:
Downtown / LoDo
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
EDGE Restaurant & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.edgerestaurantdenver.com/
- Phone: 3033893343x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:30am - 10:30am
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am -2:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday : 5:00pm - 10:00pm , Friday - Saturday : 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Simon Purvis
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Cigar Room, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: There are three smartly designed, glassed-in private dining areas, one featuring a carving station with views into the visually-appealing chef’s kitchen.
- Private Party Contact: Angela Daniel 3033893146x
- Entertainment: There will be a DJ Thursday and Saturday nights in EDGE Bar playing from 8pm-midnight spinning the latest hits.
- Special Events: Like us on Facebook for the most up to date news and events! www.facebook.com/#/EDGErestaurant.Denver
- Cross Street: Arapahoe St.
- Public Transit: *Lawrence & 14th- Bus 15
*15th & Arapahoe- buses 10,12,28,32,38, 44 & 44L
*15th & Curtis- buses 2,9,15,15L & 20
*Market Street station at 16th street for buses to the surrounding cities & towns
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Complimentary Valet Parking
A word from EDGE Restaurant & Bar
Welcome to EDGE Restaurant & Bar, the striking, urban chic addition to Denver’s vibrant restaurant scene. EDGE offers all day dining experiences catering to the power breakfast and the social crowd with seasonal al fresco dining. At dinner, this modern American steakhouse offers primarily Colorado-ranched natural, grass and corn fed meats with an array of Rocky Mountain game to compliment a variety of progressive menu selections. For small events and intimate dining, EDGE Restaurant offers three smartly designed, glassed-in private dining areas, one featuring a carving station with views into the visually-appealing chef's kitchen. The adjacent, stylish and lively EDGE Bar offers an inspiring twist to the familiar and an innovative tapas-style menu. Throughout, the knowledgeable staff will graciously provide intuitive service in a warm, comfortContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
EDGE Restaurant & Bar - Best Restaurants in Downtown / LoDo ›
EDGE Restaurant & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
121 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (82)fit for foodies (56)romantic (53)notable wine list (51)vibrant bar scene (32)good for groups (27)hot spot (23)great for lunch (19)great for brunch (18)neighborhood gem (11)late-night find (8)great for outdoor dining (5)kid-friendly (5)scenic view (3)Show More
- what a wonderful treat ,fromOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 1/1/2011what a wonderful treat ,from start to finish everything was devine!!can't wait to returnSpecial Features:
- We thoroughly enjoyed ourOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/29/2010We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at the Edge. The service was top-notch and the food was delicious. We will definitely be going back again.Special Features:
- Liked the portions but thoughtOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/25/2010Liked the portions but thought it was just a bit better than okay..
- We celebrated our ChristmasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/25/2010We celebrated our Christmas dinner at the Edge in the Four Seasons. The restaurant is beautiful and very modern with interesting materials used in decor. The service was quite good, although our server forgot to serve the last wine pairing with my dessert but did bring it later. The food was quite delicious and everyone at our table enjoyed their dishes. I loved my seared scallops with lobster and crab risotto, while my husband especially praised the lamb. The desserts were outstanding...the chocolate peppermint bomb, baked Alaska and the sticky toffee pudding. I would definitely look forward to returning to the Edge to try their regular menu since the Christmas menu was a special 3-course prixe fix for the holiday.Special Features:
- We had our Christmas dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/25/2010We had our Christmas dinner at EDGE and, including the wine pairing, found it delicious. Also, it was a pretty good value with three courses and wine included.Special Features:
- Food was so so. service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/25/2010Food was so so. service was not bad. I will not go there with that money. Porkchop has some smell. food combination was so so.Special Features:
- This was a fantastic meal.PMF1VIPDined on 12/23/2010This was a fantastic meal. I will go back many timesSpecial Features:
- Came for pretheater dinnerDavidandroseVIPDined on 12/22/2010Came for pretheater dinner at 5 before seeing a show at the Arts Center. Solid value at $35/45 for 2/3 full-size rather than lunch-size courses. Some excellent wines by the glass/carafe. Pace of service was off (20+ mins from clearing appetizers to serving entrees) so I suggested to our waiter that we'd return after the show for desert, didn't make a fuss at all about it. Received numerous apologies from many staff, and they comped our meal, including coffees/deserts we had when we returned post-show. Wasn't looking for this at all, just the typical "exceed expectations" Four Seasons approach. Butternut squash soup, breads were excellent, as was the quality of the beef. Sides and chocolate deserts outstanding. Will definately return
- Good food and terrible service.ScottVIPDined on 12/18/2010Good food and terrible service. Great potential. Poorly managed. A real shame. Not what you would expect of the Four Seasons brand.
- Our food was good, not great.VeggieFoodieVIPDined on 12/18/2010Our food was good, not great. Our service was poor. It was very awkward and poorly timed. Our entrees were served too soon. Clearly the waitstaff was not keeping an eye on our table. I ordered an arugula and watercress salad, but when it arrived it was mostly spinach with very little arugula. I sent it back and received a salad that was ALL arugula, so still not what I wanted and not as described on the menu, but fine in the end. The restaurant seems like it needs to get it's cadence, because it was very off.Special Features:
- We stayed at the four seasonsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/18/2010We stayed at the four seasons for the weekend and had dinner Saturday night. Food was OK not great, very loud and service was very poor. We also had breakfast Sunday morning, no Chi tea, coffee was warm. Food only OK!Special Features:
- Bad music in the bar and restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/18/2010Bad music in the bar and restaurant. The only thing they need to fix.Special Features:
- Very weel taken care of andOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/18/2010Very weel taken care of and the food was great. Server made a great suggestion on our side also. Very enjoyable.Special Features:
- Our server had at least 6OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/17/2010Our server had at least 6 tables. While he made a valiant effort to keep up, he was completely overwhelmed on a Friday night. We had to wait 10 minutes for anybody to approach our table. The food was OK but certainly nothing special as one would expect at a Four Seasons restaurant. While the space is fantastic, we were underwhelmed by the overall experience.Special Features:
- I expected so much more fromTravisVIPDined on 12/17/2010I expected so much more from the Four Seasons. Wine Service = A+ Very helpful. Wine Quality = B+ Above average selection, but reasonably priced. Food Service = D+ Understaffed & slow but friendly. Food Quality = D+ Average steak at best. Overcooked. Sides did not do much for me either. Deserts tasted as if they were days old. Overall = D These guys have a long way to go to meet up to other local steak houses, let alone the expectations of the Four Seasons experience. I may go back, it will not be for some time. They have a lot of work to do.
- The ambiance was lovely. TheBearVIPDined on 12/17/2010The ambiance was lovely. The food and service were very good.It was an enjoyable dinner.Special Features:
- very loud, service a bit spottyAndyVIPDined on 12/16/2010very loud, service a bit spotty and drink value for specialty cocktails so-soSpecial Features:
- Very impressed by food andOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/14/2010Very impressed by food and staff. Thought everything was fantastic! Will definitely go back!Special Features:
- The food and service werejamlcoVIPDined on 12/10/2010The food and service were excellent. Especially good bread. Our problem was with the noise in the dining room. We had a table for two in a line with others. The tables were too close together. We did not care to listen to the conversation of the couple next to us but couldn't avoid it. There was also a private party in progress across the room. They were very loud, obviously having a wonderful time but being so noisy they intruded on the ambiance of all of the other diners.
- Great food and service butMikeVIPDined on 12/4/2010Great food and service but the atmosphere and decor were a big disappointment. Although nicely furnished, the room fails to inspire and feels very much like a hotel restaurant. For a Four Seasons, I expected an "out-of-the-box" dining experience. Unfortunately, on this point, the restaurant failed.
- I really enjoyed cooking theOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/4/2010I really enjoyed cooking the kobe beef on the hot stone, adding wasabi and the other extras. I highly recommend this. Also I asked our waiter to bring me "the best vodka martini you can make". They added a tiny amount of two unusual ingredients, and it was a great drink. Try it!Special Features:
- The food was great, serviceBrianVIPDined on 11/26/2010The food was great, service superb, this place was a great place to celebrate our anniversarySpecial Features:
- Not impressed for being acaDenverVIPDined on 11/25/2010Not impressed for being a Four-Seasons Restaurant. This was a Thanksgiving meal - nothing special at all. Hoping that since it is fairly new, it will make many improvements.
- The food was great, we wentOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 11/25/2010The food was great, we went during thanksgiving dinner and at other times during the happy hour and the food and service was amazingSpecial Features:
- Food is very good, but serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/20/2010Food is very good, but service was poor. Server dropped the ball on several occassions.Special Features:
- Could this be the noisiestOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 11/20/2010Could this be the noisiest place on earth??? Wow. Great steaks and wonderful wine list. Wont be back until they get the noise factor figured out.Special Features:
- Food was very good,the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/20/2010Food was very good,the service was good. the lighting at our table was to dim for old eyes of my friend and the waiter brought on of these little clip-on reading lights which helped a lot. The table we had was in a quite corner which helped me as I am hard of hearingSpecial Features:
- Average downtown steakhouse.OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 11/20/2010Average downtown steakhouse. Did enjoy the butternut squash soup. You can tell its a new operation. Free parking with validation a plus.
- Outstanding considering onlyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/19/2010Outstanding considering only opened a few months. Food Fantastic. Service still a little slow but considering just opened easily forgiven.Special Features:
- One in the group ordered anOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/14/2010One in the group ordered an egg white omelet which was very bland. The person also did not receive the sample Bloody Mary nor the rye toast that was ordered. The service was very good and the waitress was very friendly. Others came to see if we needed anything.
- Big disappointment! ServiceCapitalDined on 11/12/2010Big disappointment! Service was terrible in the restaurant.I expected a lot better from the four seasons. My steak was very good, but the rest of the meal was less than inexpressive.Special Features:
- The service was very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/12/2010The service was very good and the food was rather tasty. The carpaccio was rather lackluster however.Special Features:
- Loved the atmosphere at theOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/12/2010Loved the atmosphere at the restaurant. The bar looked like a lot of fun and the place to be on a Friday night for happy hour. The service was outstanding, our table had mixed reviews of the main courses. The filet was the best ever, but the short ribs were too fatty. The version of the baguette served was really well liked all around. Will try the restaurant again.Special Features:
- The food was not as good asOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/5/2010The food was not as good as it should have been for the price. All the food was presented beautifully but didn't taste as good as it looked.Special Features:
- Everything about our dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/5/2010Everything about our dinner and breakfast experience were fantastic. Wonderful attention to detail. Our breakfast server was more than perfect..and so very personable. The food was beautifully prepared and served and tasted wonderful. The wine selection was unbelievable. Thanks for a memorable experience!Special Features:
- This is an expensive restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 11/5/2010This is an expensive restaurant but the food was excellent and the service wonderful.Special Features:
- I realize that this is a newOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/2/2010I realize that this is a new establishment. The food was good but not unforgettable. The service was less than stellar. Our drinks were left empty and we had a very timid server who we could barely hear. It seemed like this was his first serving job. I will be happy to give it another shot in hopes that in time they will get it together.Special Features:
- I realize that Four SeasonsdowntowndinerVIPDined on 11/1/2010I realize that Four Seasons has just opened, but there is no excuse for not having your act together when opening a restaurant and charging $20 for a lunch item. The server Ryan seemed clueless as to the menu offerings and overall service. We finally asked a manager for bread and it came with our meal. The meal took a very long time and my salad had very few ingredients other than lettuce. We were taking our boss out for a late Boss Day lunch and hope she doesn't fire us because lunch was so disappointing.
- Edge has been very well designed.GorgeousInteriorDined on 10/30/2010Edge has been very well designed. The restaurant is centered around steak and the prices are not for the weak of heart. The food was as expected for the price, but dont expect sides with your $40 steak, that will be extra. Lots of great wines, and deserts as well. Great for a special occasion or for those whom cost is not an issue. The Edge bar menu is affordable and has lots of variety. The bar scene is an older crowd, but fun.Special Features:
- The bad news: AstoundinglyOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/30/2010The bad news: Astoundingly bad acoustics. The music from the DJ in the bar next door was so loud you could not carry on a conversation in the dining room. The portion sizes on one of our entrees and all of the sides were so small as to make us laugh out loud. The good news. Very attractive room and well trained Four Seasons staff.