Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse & Grille – Orlando World Center Marriott
8701 World Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32821Neighborhood:
Lake Buena Vista
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse & Grille – Orlando World Center Marriott
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.marriottworldcenter.com/
- Phone: 4072388829x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Greg Picard
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Host your next business dinner in our private dining room with a 35-seat capacity. Enjoy cocktails on the private, screened patio overlooking the championship golf course. The Hawk's Landing bar is available for evening socials.
- Private Party Contact: Affialiate Specialist 4072388751x
A word from Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse & Grille – Orlando World Center Marriott
Welcome to Hawks Landing Steakhouse and Grille where we serve the finest USDA prime beef and our goal is to consistently support and embrace the utilization of organically raised produce, wild sustainable fish, and natural hormone free pork, poultry and lamb. At Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse and Grille we have produced a wine list that offers you a wide variety of high quality wines with a special focus on the many exceptional and award winning wines produced in California including an extensive variety of Cabernet Sauvignon, Bordeaux Style Blends and the Chardonnay’s that Napa, Sonoma, Mendocino and the Central Coast are world renowned for. We have searched out many hard to find wines and boutique producers that offer a full range of varietals for your dining pleasure. Our wine list is extensive with over 120 selections. Hawk's Landing Steakhouse and Grille has been honored by Wine Spectator for having one of the most outstanding restaurant wine lists in the world for six years in a row.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse & Grille – Orlando World Center Marriott - Best Restaurants in Lake Buena Vista ›
Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse & Grille – Orlando World Center Marriott reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (15)fit for foodies (13)notable wine list (13)romantic (8)good for groups (8)scenic view (4)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)late-night find (1)kid-friendly (1)hot spot (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Unfriendly and poorly trainedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/17/2012Unfriendly and poorly trained hostesses. Hardly any space to wait for seating as most of the bar is used for dining. Our table for two was a very long narrow affair crammed into a tight alcove with a seat at each end; probably five or six feet apart. Restaurant was extremely noisy so talking with my client across this odd table was even more difficult. The steaks were good but not remarkable enough to carry the price. Presetation of the entire meal was poor. The table server was good however.Special Features:
- Overpriced mediocre steaks.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/23/2012Overpriced mediocre steaks. Service was adequate with little effort to go beyond the basic requirements.
- Hawk's Landing was superb.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/12/2012Hawk's Landing was superb. We had and early dinner with our children as well as a co-worker who was visiting from out of town. The staff was very accommodating and gave suggestions that were perfect for kids. We would definitely consider this restaurant kid-friendly for early dining. One day my husband and I hope to return....just the two of us!
- Great food! Had the rib eyeDiningdivaDined on 3/6/2012Great food! Had the rib eye and the filet mignon!Excellent! The key lime pie and homemade ice cream are delicious!Special Features:
- 3 star food - 4 1/2 star pricesOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/19/2012The food was so-so and the service was so-so. Other than the typical varieties of steaks, there were hardly any other choices. Only 2 kinds of fish and no lobster or any other seafood on the menu. The restaurant's atmosphere was poor considering the expensive prices. There are many better choices within 10 minutes of this restaurant. I suspect the only reason why people choose this place is because they are trapped in the hotel for conventions or family Disney trips and don't want to hassle with venturing outside. This is a 3 star restaurant with 4 1/2 star prices.
- One of the best steakhousesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2012One of the best steakhouses I've been to in Orlando. It's the perfect spot to take a date out to on a special occasion.Special Features:
- Excellent food and service-OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2012Excellent food and service- Larry did a wonderful job tending to our needs!!! This is not our first time there and we will be back again for sure!Special Features:
- Great!NinjagirlVIPDined on 2/13/2012The service was excellent. Our waiter was very knowledgable and the food was excellentSpecial Features:
- Great Steaks!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/8/2012Some of the best food that I have had. The best steak I have ever had! Pricey but well worth it. Fantastic service. Larry did a great job for our Group Highly recommendedSpecial Features:
- The Wagyu Strip was probablyBillDined on 2/5/2012The Wagyu Strip was probably the best steak I have ever had.Special Features:
- Nick was a very helpful, attentiveOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/14/2012Nick was a very helpful, attentive waiter. Made the experience extra nice. Food is excellent every year.Special Features:
- Very disappointed in the steakOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/8/2012Very disappointed in the steak quality. Ordered their recommended ribeye steak and was extremely disappointed in the cut and preparation. As one of their most expensive steaks I expected more. Will not be back.
- Went on New Year's Eve. FiletCheckPleaseDined on 12/31/2011Went on New Year's Eve. Filet was outstanding. Was disappointed, however, to be seated in the bar area, despite reservation. Our server doubled as the bartender. If I were to do it all over again, I would have insisted on being seated elsewhere. Otherwise, the restaurant was good though a bit pricey.
- Great service, Ok Steaks...OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/17/2011The service and atmosphere was perfect! The waiter was very professional and made the night for us. The price for food was expensive, only because the food did not meet up to it. My rib eye was rare as I ordered it, however it was tough and hard... Not quite what I had expected when ordering a $40 steak... The portions were very large and one side was more than enough for 2 people. If you are staying at the Resort and want a romantic evening, Hawks is a good choice, however if you are just in Orlando and want a great steak, you might want to look somewhere else.Special Features:
- All of the food was excellentKatieVIPDined on 10/19/2011All of the food was excellent and our server was very nice. He was kind and polite to my annoying boss who was trying to be funny but wasn't funny at all. Our only negative feedback is that the "flourless" chocolate cake seemed hardly flourless at all. First of all it was a HUGE piece of cake (I liked it but my coworkers said it was too big for dessert). And it was layers of cake between thick layers of icing. It was very good and rich but it was not what my coworkers expected when they heard "flourless" cake. I too have had flourless cake before and it did not have nearly that much icing.Special Features:
- Their signature steak wasCarlacaraVIPDined on 9/4/2011Their signature steak was our (5 of us share) least favorite item, but everything else was great. The service was perfect, not intrusive but very helpful. I'd definitely return. Great views. Easy access. Yeah!Special Features:
- Consistently good food andbrownbocaratonDined on 8/9/2011Consistently good food and service; better than usual for an "on property" restautant.
- Overall excellent experience!!ironjacketDined on 4/29/2011Overall excellent experience!! Ying was one of the best servers we have ever had.Special Features:
- Hawks landing holds its own!CarmngaryVIPDined on 4/16/2011Hawk's Landing is at the Marriott World Resort. But it would hold it's own as a Prime Steak House in the middle of the city. And it is priced accordingly. Menu is completely ala carte so expect to pay what you would pay at Mortons, Charley's, The Palm etc. They also had a nice selection of fresh fish. Do try their mussels appetizer if you like mussels! Our server was knowledgable and helpful. A fine meal all around. We are local and will be returning at some pointSpecial Features:
- Best restaurant in a hotelLindsayVIPDined on 4/11/2011So there was a convention in town which contributed to the noise level, but that was the ONLY drawback. We actually ate here two night because it was so delish. The chef created some amazing dishes - my favorite was the seared grouper over marscapone mash potatoes with rock shrimp and asparagus with a light burre blanc sauce. It was simply to die for.Special Features:
- Not impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/11/2011I ordered a new york steak and it had no taste. The waitress had zero personality and did not e pay attention to us as i thought she should have. i did put comments on the bottom of the credit card receipt as to why i did not leave a very good tip.
- Dined at Hawk's Landing withOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/7/2011Dined at Hawk's Landing with our 2 young kids on recent vacation. Steaks were excellent but overall outrageously overpriced. Everything is a la carte. Small portions for sides even though they are $8 each. Fairly kid-friendly but would not go back.Special Features:
- The setting, ambiance, serviceTheredwinerVIPDined on 3/11/2011The setting, ambiance, service and food were all outstanding. My steak was cooked to specification and virtually melted in your mouth. My wife said the same for her seafood. The mussels appetizer and the salads were a meal in themselves. A definite "will return on our next trip" spot.Special Features:
- Food was outstanding. ServerOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/10/2011Food was outstanding. Server was outstanding. Only issue was the poor customer service attitude by the young hostess girls.
- The wait staff here are exceptionaltravelagentDined on 3/9/2011The wait staff here are exceptional and the food very good.Special Features:
- just w(h)ining!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/27/2011I am always disappointed when presented with an inaccurate wine list... The 1st wine I ordered came in the wrong vintage, we took it anyway (happened to be a better vintage but...) then, they only had 1 bottle of it. I ordered another wine but the server came back saying they were out of that one too...
- Marriott associate with friends inOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/26/2011The table was ready immediately, reservation was super easy to make!Special Features:
- Had a group of 8. Seated onOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 2/24/2011Had a group of 8. Seated on time, great service excellent food. Nice atmosphereSpecial Features:
- I order a well done steakOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/16/2011I order a well done steak and it was rare. The waiter never came back with my soda. I have no problem paying high prices, but I expect food food and service of which I had none.
- The Hawk's Landing SteakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/22/2011The Hawk's Landing Steakhouse is a recent find for us, but we love the food and plan on going there for more special occasions in the future. The service is wonderful, food is great and the atmosphere is quiet and easy to talk in.Special Features:
- Coming from NYC average forOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 1/12/2011Coming from NYC average for a steakhouse. Meat overcooked when asked for medium rare on both steaks at the table. Desserts disappointing but appetizers were great. Great wine selections. Service top notch!! Expensive for Florida average for NYC.Special Features:
- We went to Hawk's LandingHealthspeakerVIPDined on 1/6/2011We went to Hawk's Landing for my birthday (have been there 3 other times). Great food and service, not inexpensive to be sure, but a nice treat. With respect to the special occasion (noted on the OpenTable reservation, I received a delicious dessert on the house. This is a great place if in Orlando and you want to get away from Disney.Special Features:
- The food was good, the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/31/2010The food was good, the service was nice, but it really wasn't of the same caliber of a high-end steakhouse. most of the cuts were not dry-aged -- in fact, only the strip was. however, they still felt the need to charge for the steaks as if they were. $42 for a filet that was only slightly better than one available at outback seemed a bit steep. appetizers, salads, and side dishes were creative and quite tasty. we loved the vanilla sweet potato mash. very bright restaurant, with almost cafeteria style seating -- our booth was separated from one next to us with a glass panel -- which could have been okay if the little boy next at that table didn't have his face up against it. the homemade ice creams were a nice way to finish though.
- Boneless ribeye steak to dieOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/28/2010Boneless ribeye steak to die for. Blackened salmon was fantastic. All the side dishes were tasty and well prepared.Special Features:
- Our experience at your restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/17/2010Our experience at your restaurant was above average. We enjoyed the food and the atmosphere.Special Features:
- Food was excellent; waitpersonRarelyDineOutDined on 11/26/2010Food was excellent; waitperson suggested the 14oz bone-in filet which was a superb choice! Calamari appetizer was tender, not chewy and had a mouth-watering outer coating. Crab cake appetizer had exquisite flavor with a delicate cream sauce...perfect. Every dish revealed the true taste of the food; wasn't "overly spicy" the way most restaurants seem to serve. Just the right amount of food, even with share-sized side dishes.Special Features:
- Food was great and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/25/2010Food was great and service warm friendly but unobtrusive.Special Features:
- Excellent food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/25/2010Excellent food and service. Pricey but worth getting away from the chicken nugget crowd.
- My wife and I dined at Hawk'sHerkdrvrDined on 10/29/2010My wife and I dined at Hawk's expecting a little more than we got. Service was very good, although the waiter did bring our appetizer with no serving spoon and fumbled his way through describing some of the dishes. The calamari appetizer was not as light as expected, as if the chef left it in the fryer for a little too long. The seafood entree was heavily salted and detracted from the natural flavor of the fish. My wife's chicken, on the other hand, was not as salty. It was overcooked on the outer portion. The caesar salad was presented as a wedge salad instead of traditional caesar, but it tasted okay. Overall, we were left disappointed which was why we skipped dessert and will not return.
- You have a great place, butOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/15/2010You have a great place, but we came for suppper and we were disappointed. The steaks were wonderful, but the patotoes (creamed) was much too cremy, as was the spinach.... and some good old mushrooms in butter would have been better.....overall, a lot of money for a mean we could have got elsewhere....