Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse & Grille – Orlando World Center Marriott
8701 World Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32821Neighborhood:
Lake Buena Vista
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse & Grille – Orlando World Center Marriott
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.marriottworldcenter.com/
- Phone: 4072388829x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Greg Picard
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Host your next business dinner in our private dining room with a 35-seat capacity. Enjoy cocktails on the private, screened patio overlooking the championship golf course. The Hawk's Landing bar is available for evening socials.
- Private Party Contact: Affialiate Specialist 4072388751x
A word from Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse & Grille – Orlando World Center Marriott
Welcome to Hawks Landing Steakhouse and Grille where we serve the finest USDA prime beef and our goal is to consistently support and embrace the utilization of organically raised produce, wild sustainable fish, and natural hormone free pork, poultry and lamb. At Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse and Grille we have produced a wine list that offers you a wide variety of high quality wines with a special focus on the many exceptional and award winning wines produced in California including an extensive variety of Cabernet Sauvignon, Bordeaux Style Blends and the Chardonnay’s that Napa, Sonoma, Mendocino and the Central Coast are world renowned for. We have searched out many hard to find wines and boutique producers that offer a full range of varietals for your dining pleasure. Our wine list is extensive with over 120 selections. Hawk's Landing Steakhouse and Grille has been honored by Wine Spectator for having one of the most outstanding restaurant wine lists in the world for six years in a row.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse & Grille – Orlando World Center Marriott reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (8)good for groups (7)notable wine list (6)romantic (4)fit for foodies (4)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Potatoes and BonesMattonfoodDined on 5/28/2013The entire experience was great! Had the bone in filet, which was cooked perfectly. The hash browns were very addictive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent restaurantpavs900Dined on 5/8/2013Medium size restaurant with a bar and outside eating area. The food was excellent, wine list fairly extensive. The service was outstanding. They went out of their way to accommodate me when I wanted my food prepared to my dietary needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Waiter, Staff overallOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/6/2013Great Waiter, Staff overall - Great customer service in the Restaurant as well as the Hotel. Love the food! Little pricy but worth it!
- Was seated in the bar areaMikeVIPDined on 3/18/2013Was seated in the bar area for service, wasn't nearly as nice as the dining room.
- Excellent food with good flavoring.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/16/2013Excellent food with good flavoring. Steak was done perfectly and the mushrooms. Were excellent.Special Features:
- Not our best night at thisOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013Not our best night at this location. Meal took an hour to recieve. Our server kept checking but it was not there. When our meal arrived it was not hot. Potato would not even melt butter. Steak was barely warm. Server was very apologetic. Manager came and was also quite concerned. She gave us a reduction on our bill. The croud noise ruined the romantic atmosphere we had hoped for. It seems the restaurant is more concerned about convention guests than individual diners. The restaurant was not even open for Friday dinner as we desired. It seems that the restaurant is now open only when the convention numbers dictate. Sadly we will not be visiting the Hawk's Landing again.
- Food and service were great.LeonardDined on 2/14/2013Food and service were great. We were seated near the open kitchen so there was a lot of bright light at our table. Not romantic that's for sure. And conversations were kind of loud all around us. The wine list was ok but not great and not inexpensive. In summary we had a nice meal but I probably will be trying other places in Orlando before going back.
- I have eaten at Hawks LandingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/25/2013I have eaten at Hawks Landing many times, as the food is outstanding! I was very disappointed this time with the service. Our server either had to cover too many tables, which it did not appear to be, or he was not interested in our table.Special Features:
- Very good meal and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/23/2013Very good meal and service. Great steaks and shrimp and grits.Special Features:
- Our first visit in over 7OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/23/2013Our first visit in over 7 years! The New York steak was out of this world... I dont know why they bring out steak knives! Our sever was fantastic as well. We also had the Gnocchi and it was dreamy.Special Features:
- Great steak and service, howeverMikeVIPDined on 1/20/2013Great steak and service, however was there this time when a large group was there. The noise level was extremely loud, hard to hear folks at our table talk. Some members of the large group when they finished decided to linger in the area and have a loud conversation right next to our table, finally a server had to push their way through before the group got the idea it wasn't a cool place to stand and chat. Was not really Hawk's fault that other folks were so rude.Special Features:
- The food was lukewarm to coldOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/20/2013The food was lukewarm to cold (even the steaks). We were at an early seating so this was not a matter of being too busy. I decided to not complain at the time but the chef and staff should be completely embarrassed by this service.
- The food was good but theKarenDined on 1/19/2013The food was good but the table behind us had 20 men who were so loud that you could not hear the person next to you. I was entertaining clients and we could not carry on a conversation. It was very frustrating paying to have a nice dinner and we could not enjoy each others company because of the noice. The restaurant should have had them in a private room or asked them to keep the noice down. I would not recommend.
- Although the computers wereShellyDined on 1/19/2013Although the computers were down, the service was excellent. Seemed to rush the meal a bit but overall a great annual experience.
- We visit Hawk's Landing wheneverPankoVIPDined on 1/15/2013We visit Hawk's Landing whenever we're in town staying at the Orlando World Marriott hotel. It's reliably good. Our steaks were cooked to perfection. The salads and sides were spot on. Service was attentive. My only complaint is that it seems too pricey for Orlando (even for a steakhouse), given that it's good but not exceptional.Special Features:
- The food and service was veryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012The food and service was very good. I would definitely return there again.
- The choice restaurant!YerfdogmmDined on 12/10/2012The staff (and friends) at Hawk's Landing make eating there a true event. Lots of fun, very flavorful food and incredible service. Great for business dinner and just an evening of fantastic food, wines and service. Can't wait to eat there again.Special Features:
- The bar is small and not meantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/10/2012The bar is small and not meant to linger. The waiter - excellent understanding of wines and pairings. Booth seat uncomfortable and too closed in both the tallest person (6 ft 4 in) and the shortest (5 ft 2 in) were quite uncomfortable. Meal was not rushed.Special Features:
- Fabulous, flavorful, friendlyYerfdogmmDined on 12/9/2012Fabulous, flavorful, friendly and fun! Fantastic staff, wine and wonderful food and service. Don't miss it!Special Features:
- An excellent choice in Orlando.noneVIPDined on 12/7/2012An excellent choice in Orlando. Food is prepared with attention to detail and is of the highest quality. Both steak and seafood options are abundant but not so numerous to spread the kitchen too thin. We return here every time we are in the area and have never been disappointed. It is pricey, however, like much of Orlando. It is easy to spend $75-100 per person for cocktails, starter, main course, and wine. It is definitely worth it.Special Features:
- There was a convention inNuke1VIPDined on 9/23/2012There was a convention in town so the restaurant was dominated by the groups. However, that did not deter from the service or the quality of the food that we recieved. The one thing that you could do to make this an outstanding experince is not charge for parking (although the validated parking was reduced, it was still bothered me). Other restaurants on the Magical Dining list that we have visted allowed for free parking for restaurant patrons.Special Features:
- This was my first visit toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/23/2012This was my first visit to Hawk's Landing Steakhouse & Grille using,Magical Dining, and I truly enjoyed it. I had the wedge salad and the swordfish and it was very good. Our waiter was very attentive and make this experience a great one.Special Features:
- The entire experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/22/2012The entire experience was wonderful except for the pork dish. The sauce was horrible!Special Features:
- We chose Hawk's Landing fromMarjieWDined on 9/19/2012We chose Hawk's Landing from the Magical Dining list of restaurants. You do have to ask for the Magical Dining menu. The food was wonderful and not a smaller portion. There were three kinds of rolls plus flat bread presented. The rolls were delicious. We chose the beet soup as the appetizer. It came with a sweet sausage crumbled on top and a swirl of sour cream. We loved it and were so glad we chose the soup over the wedge salad. I had the 2" pork chop with spatzle and red cabbage, a nice fall dish. The manager was friendly and regarding our raves about the soup suggested that with advance notice it might be available again even if not on the menu. We will go back.Special Features:
- Steaks and moreFLRxDined on 9/3/2012Well prepared steaks and chops and outstanding professional service were the highlight of this "evening out" meal. The "sides" are well above average with unique twists like rosemary in creamed garlic spinach. Our waiter was one of the warmest yet attentive to each detail we've experienced in greater Orlando. Fortunate to enjoy the "Orlando's Magical Dining Month" which features 3 courses for $30. The chocolate ganache' cake and cream cheese were delicious desserts!Special Features:
- I have eaten at this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/19/2012I have eaten at this restaurant several times and was somewhat disappointed on this visit. The menu has been pared down and does not have many of the favorites they used to have like lobster or sea bass.
- All of the food that we orderedItsJustMeDined on 7/31/2012All of the food that we ordered was delicious. The staff was very friendly and responsive and our overall experience was excellent. Would love to go back!Special Features:
- My wife & I had a great time.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/29/2012My wife & I had a great time. The food was excellent & the service was outstanding.Special Features:
- Had the swordfish and it wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/20/2012Had the swordfish and it was okay. The bacon side dish was good!
- Great food, service! Was thereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2012Great food, service! Was there with my family 2 adults/ 3kids (9,9,6) and the service was awesome. Made special apps for us, kids food. Husbands steak was best one he said he has ever had! Was very scared because read reviews from previous but don't know what happened with them? Everything was great!!!!! Was daughters bday 6th and they brought out special cake and candle for her :) great ice cream too!
- Sat us in bar with no tableclothPamelaDined on 4/26/2012Sat us in bar with no tablecloth although we were dining early and almost all other tables with table cloths were empty. Even though we had an Open Table reservation, I felt like a walk-in. Waitress was attentive and food very good.Special Features:
- All of the staff are veryOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/25/2012All of the staff are very attentive. The food is very good. Will be back to see Milan.Special Features:
- Trapped at the Marriottsacguy530VIPDined on 4/21/2012This place pretends to be a high quality experience, but soon you find that the only reason it is there is because you are trapped at the Marriott with a group of sub-par restaurants. I had the lamb chops and they were fatty and fairly tasteless. I also had their carrot cake for dessert. It's "deconstructed" style included chocolate layers. Who in their right mind would put chocolate in carrot cake? Strange.
- Unfriendly and poorly trainedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/17/2012Unfriendly and poorly trained hostesses. Hardly any space to wait for seating as most of the bar is used for dining. Our table for two was a very long narrow affair crammed into a tight alcove with a seat at each end; probably five or six feet apart. Restaurant was extremely noisy so talking with my client across this odd table was even more difficult. The steaks were good but not remarkable enough to carry the price. Presetation of the entire meal was poor. The table server was good however.Special Features:
- Overpriced mediocre steaks.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/23/2012Overpriced mediocre steaks. Service was adequate with little effort to go beyond the basic requirements.
- Hawk's Landing was superb.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/12/2012Hawk's Landing was superb. We had and early dinner with our children as well as a co-worker who was visiting from out of town. The staff was very accommodating and gave suggestions that were perfect for kids. We would definitely consider this restaurant kid-friendly for early dining. One day my husband and I hope to return....just the two of us!
- Great food! Had the rib eyeDiningdivaDined on 3/6/2012Great food! Had the rib eye and the filet mignon!Excellent! The key lime pie and homemade ice cream are delicious!Special Features:
- 3 star food - 4 1/2 star pricesOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/19/2012The food was so-so and the service was so-so. Other than the typical varieties of steaks, there were hardly any other choices. Only 2 kinds of fish and no lobster or any other seafood on the menu. The restaurant's atmosphere was poor considering the expensive prices. There are many better choices within 10 minutes of this restaurant. I suspect the only reason why people choose this place is because they are trapped in the hotel for conventions or family Disney trips and don't want to hassle with venturing outside. This is a 3 star restaurant with 4 1/2 star prices.
- One of the best steakhousesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2012One of the best steakhouses I've been to in Orlando. It's the perfect spot to take a date out to on a special occasion.Special Features:
- Excellent food and service-OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2012Excellent food and service- Larry did a wonderful job tending to our needs!!! This is not our first time there and we will be back again for sure!Special Features: