Seasons 52 - Phoenix
2502 E. Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Phoenix
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 6028405252
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Steve De Barril
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly in our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Phoenix
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52 you will enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, we invite you to visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. We look forward to serving you soonContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Phoenix - Best Restaurants in Phoenix ›
Seasons 52 - Phoenix reviews from OpenTable diners
258 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (150)fit for foodies (148)good for groups (108)romantic (96)neighborhood gem (89)great for lunch (84)notable wine list (79)vibrant bar scene (49)hot spot (41)great for outdoor dining (30)great for brunch (30)late-night find (19)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (5)Show More
- rosebudDined on 7/10/2014the food and service were wonderful. Definitely will return againSpecial Features:
- My Go-to place in PhoenixLuvAgoodFindDined on 7/9/2014A wonderful and upscale restaurant in the hear of Phoenix. I don't live in AZ but always make reservations to meet with my Phoenix friends here because I know the food and service will be consistently outstanding. The staff are always going out of their way to accommodate even the smallest request and do it with a smile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousDrCADined on 7/9/2014I love the menu changes and yet the fact that some of their best selections remain on the menu. Our recent visit was to celebrate a birthday. We shared the the Tomato and Haas Avocado Salad and the Signature Burger. Both excellent. The burger was one of the most flavorful pieces of beef we have had in a long time. The roasted tomatoes were a delightful addition. We wanted to have room to enjoy two desserts or Mini Indulgences as they are called. We had the Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte and the Meyer Lemon Pound Cake. They were the perfect size and wonderful to share. Our server was excellent. She was attentive yet not intrusive. This is a place that makes YOU feel special because IT is so special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Speedy, healthy lunchCarisaWVIPDined on 7/9/2014This was my first lunch experience at Seasons 52. It was a convenient location for both of us. Plenty of free self parking in the back of the mall and complimentary valet is also offered. I know this is not really a dining information, but when pressed for time it matters. The service was impeccable - first question from our friendly server was if we had time constraints. The menu options at Seasons are on the healthy side of the spectrum, but mistake that for bland. I had their Copper Creek Salmon with to die for corn risotto. My dining companion had salad which looked fresh, crisp and refreshing. The atomosphere was such you could have a conversation and hear, but not so quiet you are afraid to speak in fear of disturbing the peace.Special Features:
- Great Night Outluv2dineDined on 7/8/2014I absolutely loved the whole dining experience, starting with the service. Our waiter, Matt, was friendly, informative, attentive and fun. He made us feel welcome. The food was outstanding starting with the wine tasting and the amazing flatbreads. One friend had the cedar plank salmon and absolutely loved it. Another had the BBQ chicken salad and I had the vegetarian tasting menu. I was very impressed with that because it wasn't just veggie on a plate, it was a variety of flavors which all went well together with the wine I ordered. Although it was a little "pricey" it was worth every penny and I would consider this a "special occasion" restaurant. I will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reservationsVIPDined on 7/8/2014Flatbreads not up to par. We did not care for the new menu.Special Features:
- Super!LysaDined on 7/8/2014It's no secret this is my favorite place for a business lunch! Great food and best service in town!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic RestaurantPhilDined on 7/7/2014Seasons 52 provided great service and fantastic food. What a great way to celebrate our 24th anniversary. If you want an enjoyable experience you have to dine at Seasons 52.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Healthy and Tasty MealAZCat89Dined on 7/6/2014Food is always fresh and great tasting. Desserts are perfectly portioned for sampling and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GaryDined on 7/5/2014Too noisy in the main dining area. Very nice looking separate rooms look like they would be quieter and offer a nice intimate touch. I suggest using these more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All around Great!JAL4134VIPDined on 7/4/2014Celebrated our 15-year wedding anniversary here. They went out of their way to make our night special. Great food, awesome service! Thank you Kate!! We will be back!Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceCodaDined on 7/3/2014The service was superb and the food was outstanding. Food arrived piping hot in wonderful presentation. Portions were just right, Had the boneless trout and it really was boneless - took half home(only because I wanted to have some dessert) and it was as good the following day. Excellent wine list and good recommendation from server.Special Features:
- Make sure you are able to payMrRomanticDined on 6/30/2014This was a great place and I had a great time. It was a romantic date that cost me 131$ with tip. The lamb was great but not enough food. My date had the seasonal salmon and she enjoyed it. This place is definitely for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PleasantDined on 6/28/2014Great restaurant, liked everything. Service excellent food delicious . Nice selections. Somewhat priceySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Booth Reservations RequiredDogulaVIPDined on 6/28/2014First, the food here is just OK, nothing special. I understand that the dishes here are reduced calories, but that does not have to translate into reduced flavor. The salmon I had lacked flavor and was dry. The bottle of white wine we had was barely cool. We arrived at 6:15 for a 6:30 reservation, and the place was almost empty. Yet when asked to be seated in a booth, the hostess said that we would have needed to request the booth when we made our reservation. This place had many booths, not just a few. At no time during our dinner, right up to the time we walked out the door, were all the booths full. I don't believe that everyone seated in booths had requested them either. We won't be back.
- Great atmosphere and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/26/2014My husband and I went for his birthday .. We walked in and they handed him a hand written birthday card from the restaurant which really impressed us both. The evening was wonderful! The food was aesthetically beautiful and tasted great. We appreciated that all the meals were Under 475 calories and were substantial and tasted great. The service was unparalleled as well. we will be going back again soon.Special Features:
- Noisy but food Very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/25/2014This is the third time in a month I have been there. Lunch is quieter and I like quieter because of my hearing aids. Nighttime it is nosey especially in the bar area with all the people and singer. I am sure younger people love the noise level. However, if the food wasn't so good, I would pass. And the food is VERY good.Special Features:
- You can never go wrong hereslamd095Dined on 6/25/2014The food as always was amazing. The regular menu has some new items that were amazing. One of the newest items is a duck wrapped up in a lavosh bread accompanied with a little bit of a spicy relish with pears. Being a huge pear fan, this was a must try. Not only was I blown away, but there were some vegetable that complimented everything but didn't over power the dish. For me, it was the perfect sweet, meets tangy and spicy. The other entree was a flat bread pizza with lobster. Here again, the lobster was prepared in such a way, that unlike most places, you actually got the flavor of lobster, with a hint of lemon. (This was on the seasonal menu) The atmosphere is always got a great feel, you have your privacy, with great food..Special Features:
- Great menuFoodieDined on 6/24/2014First visit to this restaurant. The menu is quite impressive with something to appeal to everyone , especially considering that each choice is 475 calories or less. Our server was attentive and well versed in the menu offerings. The decor is elegant without being overdone. Unfortunately, we were shown to a table which had not been cleaned from its previous occupants, even though the restaurant was not fully occupied. The asparagus on the appetizer was scarcely cooked, and the grains which came with my entree ere lukewarm when served, though flavorful. Minor details, but needing attention.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A taste of everythingdistirberDined on 6/22/2014For our anniversary and first time there, my husband and I shared the lamb kefta appetizer, the grilled portabello mushrooms and arugula small salad, chili, and each had the cedar plank salmon and a special, seasonal fish dish. We had leftovers and got dessert, too, which are great because they are just the perfect amount. Everything was delicious and the service was great.Special Features:
- The following 1677 reviews are from the Seasons 52 - Phoenix reviews archive.
- Been there several times.Mango26Dined on 6/19/2014Great for lunch, happy hour or dinner . The piano in the afternoon adds ambiance .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellentnashville227Dined on 6/19/2014The food was very good, the service was excellent, and the ambiance was warm and comfortable. The menu had multiple vegetarian options. The dessert tasting menu was a perfect end to a wonderful meal with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experienceJosieBDined on 6/17/2014My title says it all! I have been recommending Seasons 52 to people ever since I went two nights ago.Special Features:
- Dr. John W. MillerJohnVIPDined on 6/15/2014The food, service and setting was wonderful - accept for the couple very near us at the bar making out the whole time we had dinner. That spoiled our evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceLennieDined on 6/15/2014We always enjoy evening dining at this restaurant. Excellnt food, super service, realitic pricing. Our waiter on this occasion was Brandon who was very attentive, professional, and was very familiar with menu and wines. Will be going back, of course.Special Features:
- Father's dayperky1Dined on 6/15/2014We had 6 adults, 3 kids. Everyone's dietary quirks were accommodated, and the final bill wasn't all that outrageous. It is just a good, all around restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- healthy, great foodjw1123Dined on 6/15/2014Hadn't known about this restaurant but decided to try. Exceeded our expectations with healthy and great tasting food. We will go back and bring friends. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All around great!Back4moreDined on 6/14/2014As usual, it was another wonderful evening. Every time has been as good as the first time. We will be back a gain and again. What a great place to take friends as they all have enjoyed it.Special Features:
- Nice first impressionJennyDined on 6/14/2014The ambience was very nice. They had a live singer and piano player, which was nice. The service was good. Food was good but not outstanding. It was my first time to the restaurant and glad I tried it.Special Features:
- Worth going back!!GSALVIPDined on 6/14/2014My guests and I absolutely loved it! Great food, great experience. Will definately return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DollarsandsenseDollarsnsenseDined on 6/13/2014I have been here several times, but this was a special occasion to celebrate a returned veteran with PTSD, so I requested a quieter area. I was seated in the very back room where no other party was. Perfect. My guest was 10 minutes late with no forewarning, so I explained to Brett that he might be having a bad day and not show. No problem. Ordered wine and the appetizer. When he did show up, Brett accommodated his timing and misunderstandings with a smile. It was a pleasant, unrushed dinner. Both Brett and I got a chuckle out of his response when the array of desserts came. I would return here. It was perfect.Special Features:
- Lambchop dissasterChefKittenDined on 6/11/2014Sorry - but it took more time more than what I wanted to spend to untangle the lambchops apart with a butter knife, as our waiter did not provide us the proper knives until we asked for them. Even then, with the proper knife they were hard to pull apart. Once I untangled them, I noticed that the lambchops were not cut individually. They were cut in three's. he lambchops were tough to even cut. Another disappointment, my lambchops were prepared rare, and I asked for medium. I asked a waiter if they consider this to be medium and he said, "Yep". We did enjoy the hummus appetizer.Special Features:
- Lunch TimeQuietDineDined on 6/11/2014Great place to meet friends for lunch during the week. Food is good, you can have a conversation without yelling at each other, and the dessert is just enough to top off a great salad or wrap. I've been meeting old gym friends here for about two years - it's our to go place. As we are very aware of what we put in our mouths this place is perfect with fresh & unique food items.Special Features:
- LetsEatVIPDined on 6/9/2014Enjoyed a very nice meal with some friends. We always enjoy the seasonal rotation of menu offerings. Service this night was outstanding as our guests appreciated the staff waiting for everyone to finish before collecting plates. Food service was prompt and the plating of the entrees were very appetizing. The mini desserts are always something to look forward to complete our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK, but not greatDickVIPDined on 6/8/2014I LOVE BRANZINO. MY WIFE HAD THE TROUT AND WE BOTH THOUGHT IT WAS BETTER THAN THE BRANZINO WHICH WAS DISAPPOINTING. ALL WAS OK, BUT NOT WHAT WE HAD HOPED.
- Tasty, Healthy and ConsistentGregBDined on 6/7/2014Where else can you enjoy an interesting selection of excellent healthy food, a warm environment and excellent service without worrying about over indulging. The concept of designing all entrees and deserts to maximum caloric values is a bonus that keeps us coming back. We've never been disappointed with our choices and have always been pleased with the excellent, attentive service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service and Great FoodBruceDined on 6/7/2014One of our favorites. Consistent with Great Food and Great Service. Ask for Tony.....Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/7/2014I love going to Season's 52. The food this time just seemed to not have a whole lot of taste. It was good but not great.Special Features:
- BiltmoreBeauty1Dined on 6/6/2014We had a terrific meal and a terrific server - we both had the seafood specials and the food was excellent - we were able to substitute veggies which is great! I was disappointed you no longer had the key lime pie or cheese cake desserts. I had the smores and it was ok, but would have preferred one of the other two I mentioned. It was too loud - our waitress had a heard time hearing us and she was lots younger than we were! Need to get some noise reducing treatments in the dining area. Love the outdoor patio and will have to come back in the cooler weather!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome evening!SassyDined on 6/6/2014I met friends from Israel for dinner and we all loved the entrees that we ordered. The service was exceptional and I am very pleased that I chose Seasons 50 to share with them. They will definitely return when they are in Phoenix again and I will continue coming here...it's one of my favorite restaurants!Special Features: