141 East Meadow Dr, Suite 113
Vail, CO 81657Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bolvail.com/
- Phone: 9704765300
- Hours of Operation:
Offseason Dinner: Every Day from 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Eric Wuppermann
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please contact us for catering options!
- Entertainment: Live DJ's nightly
- Special Events: We host birthdays, corporate retreats, rehaersal dinners, etc. Please contact us for your special occasion!
A word from Bol Restaurant
Located in Vail’s newest village center, Solaris, Bol offers an experience unlike any other. Bol is a full service restaurant offering fresh, contemporary takes on comfort foods and creative twists on classic American cuisine. Bol has a custom cocktail menu and over 100 bottles of wine. Guests may dine in the chic, modern dining room, at the sixty foot bar, or in the bowling lounge while they bowl. Bol brings a metropolitan vibe to the mountains and has a high standard of service to reflect just that!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bol Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (7)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (5)great for outdoor dining (5)special occasion (3)hot spot (3)scenic view (3)late-night find (2)fit for foodies (2)great for lunch (2)notable wine list (2)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- They are busy so get thereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/30/2011They are busy so get there early or make reservations. The staff is supper helpful and very nice, in addition to the great food. If you're going to actually bowl, make reservations for that too, 10-14 days in advance.Special Features:
- Food was good and interesting.Jen23VIPDined on 7/30/2011Food was good and interesting. Service was spotty.Special Features:
- bring earplugsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/29/2011Way too noisy. It was so noisy my kids cried. We had to move outdoors where it was cold. There were not enough heat lamps to cover all the tables, nor waiters to be available. The concept is innovative but the bowling noise in that very low ceilinged space makes it almost unbearable inside.Special Features:
- What a find!MrsCatsDined on 7/28/2011What a change from the one-note menus at every other upscale restaurant in Vail. Creative, tasty food with beautiful decor and presentation. The service was also warm and efficient. Bravo!Special Features:
- I made a reservation at thisOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/26/2011I made a reservation at this restaurant for our group of 25 people. I have never been there before. So I was very worried about the food and service. After dinning there I was so impressed by how delicious the food and wine selection. Most of all the service was outstanding. My friends were all enjoy the evening there. If you decide to dine there you might want to try the Pork tenderloin. It was the best I have ever had :)Special Features:
- Lots of fun eating the wonderfulDonnaLVIPDined on 4/19/2011Lots of fun eating the wonderful food and bowling afterwards!
- It was OK. Not a real foodieRitaDined on 4/12/2011It was OK. Not a real foodie place. Good atmosphere with big screen TV's & bowling for kids.Special Features:
- Fun for a night of bowling n eatingOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/10/2011The food was good but the serving size was very small. I personally don't like when restaurants have huge serving sizes but this was the opposite so beware.Special Features:
- Bol is a Strike!OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 3/26/2011Eclectic food in a contemporary, sleek, hip interior. The six of us enjoyed it all, from the tuna tartare and roasted brussel sprouts and sunchokes to the sweet/spicy ribs, wings, clam chowder, won ton soup and salads. Our server paced our dishes perfectly.Special Features:
- A welcome addition to theOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/24/2011A welcome addition to the usual fare in Vail. We had a great time.Special Features:
- Unsatisfied at BOLOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/23/2011Overall experience was positive. With a chicken entree arriving nearly raw and overly salted. All portions, including the appetizers were overly salty. Cleary the Bol restaurant has hired cooks, doubtful there is a professional chef employed in the kitchen. We will not be eating there again.
- We were a large party andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/16/2011We were a large party and were seated promptly with great service. Food was great and we enjoyed ourselves immensely
- One of the hot tables in Vail,OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 3/4/2011One of the hot tables in Vail, this restaurant does not disappoint. The ambiance is funky and cool, without being stuffy or pretentious. The food was great with nice inventive dishes. Our only complaint is that the waiter seemed very eager to get us out of the restaurant by picking up dishes before everyone in our party was finished eating. Unfortunately, this seems to be the case in most Vail restaurants!Special Features:
- Excellent food and portionOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/1/2011Excellent food and portion sizes are perfect. A nice addition to the Vail scene. Can even bowl before or after dinner if you desire. An added bonus.Special Features:
- When we order entrees at aOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/26/2011When we order entrees at a restaurant we want bread. We should not have to order bread as a menu item. That chinsy-ness will cause us not to return to this restaurant even though the pumpkin fritters were the best food item we had during our time in Vail. What a turn off, to be nickel & dimed. Loved the restaurant concept.Special Features:
- Trendy Dining in a Bowling AlleyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/25/2011So fun! We went there for my son's 16th birthday while we were vacationing out in Vail. First, we bowled, then we ate. It's trendy bowling with great gourmet bowling alley food....like no other experience we've had anywhere else! One discriminating teenager at our table said the burger he ordered was the best burger he'd ever had (which apparently is saying a lot since he's eaten a lot of burgers!). My meal of tuna was simple, light and delicious. The shrimp and grits which was had by a friend was unusual and absolutely delicious. I'd highly recommend checking out Bol if you are in the Vail/Beaver Creek area!Special Features:
- Part of bowling alley. Didn'tJeffLDined on 2/24/2011Part of bowling alley. Didn't have much in the way of expectations. Complete surprise. Two adults 2 kids ... We all loved our foodSpecial Features:
- We had a fun time at thisMAWEVIPDined on 2/17/2011We had a fun time at this new place celebrating a 14-year old birthday. The service was good, the food good and plenty of fun, trendy energy for the 10 of us to enjoy. We booked the bowling lanes right after which is a separate booking and did get messed up but to no fault of the restaurant. It is too bad both bookings can't be made at the same time.Special Features:
- Bol was the perfect locationOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/13/2011Bol was the perfect location to celebrate our Anniversary with our friends! We enjoyed the ambiance. It is a chic, Up Scale bowling alley, an experience you will always remember. Our food was great and the service even better! Great for late night fun!!Special Features:
- Great food and service. SomeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/5/2011Great food and service. Some of our group ordered the tuna tartar, which wasn't a big hit. Loved the pizza and Brussels sprouts. The bowling was a complete blast. Many laughs.Special Features:
- Bol was great. As the nameOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/26/2011Bol was great. As the name implies, they have a bowling alley in the rear of the resturant. Great bar, and great wait staff. Lots of fun in the evenings. Bowling was a little expensive at $50 and hour.Special Features:
- So fun!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/20/2011So much fun! Good food and bar list. Great modern bowling facilities. More like a night club than a bowling alley. Very cool and trendy scene. Take kids for a bowl and dinner before 7pmSpecial Features:
- Great interior design, friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/15/2011Great interior design, friendly wait staff, good looking crowd. The only issue I have is the dining table all the way at the end is not the best location, close to kitchen door etc.Special Features:
- The service was horrible.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/5/2011The service was horrible. The waitress never checked on us or came by our table until she brought us the bill. My husband tried to flag her down but she ignored him so he had to get up twice and go to the bar and purchase soft drinks because we never got offered refills. The waitress was too busy flirting and exchanging numbers with a guy who "remembered" her. This place is not family or group friendly. It seemed more of a "hook-up" place with the staff.
- We went to Bol after diningKMackDined on 1/1/2011We went to Bol after dining at another restaurant with the hopes of having dessert & wine. At this time, the menu was not available online, so we chose not to have dinner there. While our dessert was amazing & the scene was vibrant, we were disappointed by the hostess making a comment about them not wanting to seat us unless we were having a full meal. We had a reservation for 9:00 and there were empty tables. That was not a great first impression.Special Features:
- We had a great time. We wentOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/1/2011We had a great time. We went bowling before our late lunch. This was a fun thing for our mixed age group to do together. The service in the bowling area was excellent. After our game we were quickly seated at our reserved lunch table. The food was very good, presentation amazing and the portions were large. We will be back.Special Features:
- Fun! with surprisingly goodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/13/2010Fun! with surprisingly good food. Well worth the trip.Special Features:
- Bol is a great addition toOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/25/2010Bol is a great addition to Vail entertainment/dining option. Bol offers modern bowling (big screens, automated scoring etc.) and great food and drink in a cool lounge atmosphere. Our family of four bowled for one hour before dinner, had beer and appetizers while bowling and had fantastic burgers (well prepared and presented) and salads for dinner. Menu has lots of tasty options! Great value for fun dining and entertainment in Vail Village. We will be back during ski season as well!Special Features:
- Food was just ok. OverpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/15/2010Food was just ok. Overpriced for the type of food quality offered. I ordered mainly apps, about 4 and 1 drink, my bill was almost $100. The apps were small plates, similar to tapas size. Again, it just was WAY Overpriced.
- The food was excellent. TryOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/5/2010The food was excellent. Try the Bruchetta or even the iceberg lettuce salad. Afterwords, go bowling! Very unique restaurant.
- Great concept, Great food.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/21/2010Great concept, Great food. We had a great time. Thank you Bol!Special Features: