Blond Restaurant - Miller Place
691 Route 25A
Miller Place, NY 11764Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Blond Restaurant - Miller Place
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://blondrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 6318215969
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Sam Nelovic
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Blond Restaurant is available for off-site catering for any occasion, from a simple back yard BBQ to a sophisticated Vineyard wedding. We can create a menu to fit your needs and wants.
- Private Party Facilities: We are available for private dinning. Our eclectic decor lends itself for any occasion, bridal showers,christening, communion, rehearsal dinner, birthday parties. We can create a menu to fit your needs and wants.
- Private Party Contact: Sam Nelovic 6318215969
- Entertainment: We offer live music every Thursday and Friday night for your dinning pleasure.
- Special Events: We offer live music every Thursday and Friday night for your dining pleasure.
A word from Blond Restaurant - Miller Place
Blond Restaurant is a contemporary American restaurant. Open seven nights a week for dinner only. Executive chef/owner Sam Nelovic offers a three course prix fix menu Sunday, and Tuesday through Thursday, or you could join us on Friday and Saturday nights for chef Sam's 5 course chefs tasting. On Monday night we offer "Free Wine Till Nine" Come and sample 8-10 different wines by the glass with the purchase of a entree (Parties of 5 or more limited to 2 bottles). Join us for happy hour every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 5 - 7:30 and enjoy specialty drinks and appetizers. For your dining pleasure we offer live music every Thursday and Friday nights. Reservations are strongly recommended.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Blond Restaurant - Miller Place reviews from OpenTable diners
23 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (19)fit for foodies (13)romantic (13)special occasion (12)good for groups (4)notable wine list (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)kid-friendly (1)vibrant bar scene (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Tuesday Restaurant WeekTAK1Dined on 4/30/2013Rayna was an excellent waitress! she was sweet and friendly! Food was very good, lots of great choices, prepared well and beautifully presented! Will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Lover's DelightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/29/2013can't say enough about the food. The appetizers were amazing from the calamari to the scallops and the tuna tar-tar. We all had the beef which was outstanding--seasoned to perfection and tender. For dessert we all had the chocolate mousse cake which was to die for. To top it off the service was wonderful -- they tried to accommodate all our requests.Special Features:
- Our only dissapointment wasDCKCDined on 4/28/2013Our only dissapointment was our server failed to mention that they were out of an item prior to placing our order. we were both planning on ordering that dish for dinner. I think this happened due to understaffing of servers. I gave only a good rating for service due to that.
- Love the food. It's not somethingjoanneDined on 4/28/2013Love the food. It's not something you would think would be on the menu but when you order it it is amazing.Special Features:
- Good Food, but overpricedmhartnagDined on 4/16/2013Food is very good, however wine selections resulted in making several choices because they did not have selections from their wine list. All things considered, it is a bit overpriced for the experience. $165 per couple with 1 drink, 1 moderately priced bottle of wine. Two of the dinners came from the Prix Fix menu which is $36.
- Great ExperienceVitamanVIPDined on 4/10/2013Excellent service and very good food. We were impressed.Special Features:
- Terrifcic food,fourth time.HarryDined on 4/10/2013Terrifcic food,fourth time. Would highly reccomend it.Special Features:
- This restaurant had marvelousOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/5/2013This restaurant had marvelous food. Presentation was nice and everything tasted wonderful. The Martini's were yummy, although they were missing the ingredient for my first two choices. The desserts were light and delicious. My party didn't care for the service too much. Could have been more personable.Special Features:
- Great food and the strawberryOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/5/2013Great food and the strawberry martini is the best!!!
- I have been disappointed withOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/30/2013I have been disappointed with the food on my last two visits. The stuffed pork chops were very dry.
- Blond is more funJimCDined on 3/24/2013What a beautiful little place tucked in to an unassuming store front. We remarked about the decor throughout our time there. The entire front of the house seemed to be run by 2 people and they barely missed a beat. The food was well prepared and was very flavorful. The calamari in thai peanut sauce was delicious. Pecan encrusted tilapia with seafood risotto was creamy without being soupy and the beef short ribs were so tender they melted when touched by a knife or fork. The prix fixe menu included 2/3 of the a la carte menu and was a great value. My date has lived in this area for over 20 years and never been to Blond. I expect to go back again.Special Features:
- Food and service was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/16/2013Food and service was excellent here! Have heard other friends talk about this place buy just never got around to trying it. Portions were also rather generous. Have seen reviews say otherwise, maybe they have changed, but I had no complaints, and I like to eat! Place does get rather noisy when it gets busy, but that really was no bother to me. Fairly small place as well, so call ahead for sure. Will definitely be going back here! That was my original review from a few months back, must say it is basically the same review this time after 2nd visit. Will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Added to my list of favorites!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/11/2013At first glance it's just another restaurant in a strip mall. Once inside, it's a bit small but cozy. When the food arrives that's what makes Blond outstanding. We were there on a Monday evening so it wasn't too crowded but the tables filled while we were there. The food was delicious and our party had the chance to try a number of the menu offerings. In short we could have picked anything and it would be a good choice. Well done Blond!Special Features:
- food was very good. I feltOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/9/2013food was very good. I felt that the tables were tight from the lst time I ate there ( a couple of years ago,) and the noise level was high.
- What a great night out withOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/2/2013What a great night out with friends. The restaurant was a little noisy, but it in no way dismissed our dining experience. The tuna tartare appetizer was the best I've had. The tuna was seasoned so well I was craving it for days! The service was great and we all agreed our entrees were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was amazing! We wentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/2/2013The food was amazing! We went on the recommendation of a friend, she clearly knows how to pick a great place for dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food at Blond is alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/2/2013The food at Blond is always great and everything I had was very good. It can get a bit noisy, especially during peak times. You are also very close to other tables since the restaurant space is small. But, it is still worth it and highly recommended.Special Features:
- Noise level was LOUD! ServiceRuvoRegularDined on 3/2/2013Noise level was LOUD! Service was slow. Food was good. A nice neighborhood restaurant.Special Features:
- First time trying Blond asOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/19/2013First time trying Blond as was very impressed, and I am very picky. Everything was delicious.Special Features:
- We've been to Blonde a fewPrincessDined on 2/16/2013We've been to Blonde a few times. It's always a wonderful experience, the food is great as well and the staff is very attentive.Special Features:
- Excellent food. Service isOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/16/2013Excellent food. Service is pretty good, but the bar is extremely slow. Bar was the same last time.....
- We had a fabulous Valentine'sOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2013We had a fabulous Valentine's Day dinner. Decided we would go there for all our special occasions. The food was absolutely delicious. The chef was amazing.Special Features:
- The restaurant was enjoyable,MeatmanDined on 2/14/2013The restaurant was enjoyable, food and service was good , especially for Valentine Day dining.Special Features:
- We have been to this restaurantSuecastDined on 1/26/2013We have been to this restaurant on more than one occasion, and we were not disappointed on our return. We love the unique salads and appetizers. Great martinis! Delicious entrees.Special Features:
- Excellant service. Good food,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/19/2013Excellant service. Good food, slightly overpriced.Special Features:
- The single most amazing dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/1/2013The single most amazing dinner my wife and I have ever eaten and we have been to some very upscale resturants in NYC and elsewhere. Friendly staff, very talented chef, all around fantastic evening.Special Features:
- The food was excellent theOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 12/31/2012The food was excellent the drinks were fantatic i would def go back
- Great Food, drinks and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/31/2012Our experience at Blond was fantastic. The food was so good. The martinis were great as well. We will be going back to Blond. We loved it!Special Features:
- While food and service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/31/2012While food and service were excellent, we felt rushed. It was certainly not a relaxed evening. The noise level was deafening so it was impossible to carry on a conversation without yelling. The tables are too close for an intimate or romantic dinner unless you manage to go on a slow night. Was planning to go for Valentines but now will look to go elsewhere.
- Great place for a quiet dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/28/2012Great place for a quiet dinner. Reasonably priced. Great singer. Made my mother-n-law happy.Special Features:
- my husband and i have beenOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/28/2012my husband and i have been coming there for years. close to home and the food is great. love the decor. we tell everyone about it. we always use Raina who we find her to be one of the best waitresses ever.Special Features:
- Soup, salad, entree were deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/8/2012Soup, salad, entree were delicious and nice size portions, but dessert and coffee weren't good. Chocolate blond mousse was way to heavy and coffee was awful.
- Great food, great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/1/2012Food and service was excellent here! Have heard other friends talk about this place buy just never got around to trying it. Portions were also rather generous. Have seen reviews say otherwise, maybe they have changed, but I had no complaints, and I like to eat! Place does get rather noisy when it gets busy, but that really was no bother to me. Fairly small place as well, so call ahead for sure. Will definitely be going back here!Special Features:
- a wonderful experience allOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/13/2012a wonderful experience all around. The service was great--not rushed t all and the waitress was very knowledgable on all dishes. The appetizers were excellent. The tuna tar tar had a wonderful flavor and the freshest tuna and the calamari was crispy, tender and the spicy seasoning was just enough. The main course followed suit--the seafood combo with risotto was cooked to perfection and the duck was tender and tasty. Dessert followed and was also great. All good with no negatives.Special Features:
- Great restaurant week value.DCKCDined on 11/12/2012Great restaurant week value. Quality of food and menu selection without surcharge was very good. Service was very good even though they were very busy.This is one of our favorite local restaurants.Special Features:
- Blond has always satisfiedElegantcoolDined on 11/11/2012Blond has always satisfied with their cool decor and always changing menu. The dinners are served in beautiful ways and the service is professional.Special Features:
- Great food - small place -butOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/11/2012Great food - small place -but only ONE waitress was slowSpecial Features:
- We always enjoy Blond. goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/10/2012We always enjoy Blond. good food with an interesting menu. it's always a treat to go there.Special Features:
- Not happyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/10/2012This was my second time at this restaurant and I was not impressed. The decor and atmosphere has deteriorated as well as the food. My dishes were average for a not so average price. I was mislead by the restaurant week prices. Only a handful of dishes were accepted at that price. Most things were an additional price. Overall I would not recommend this restaurant and I will never go back!
- Love this place!!! We go forOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/10/2012Love this place!!! We go for most special occasions and have never had a bad meal!Special Features: