TJ's Steakhouse - Westgate Las Vegas
3000 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
TJ's Steakhouse - Westgate Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.thelvh.com/Hotel/dining/finedining/tjs
- Phone: 7027325755
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Nightly: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Rafael Lucuara
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Please visit our website for information on entertainment, www.thelvh.com/calendar
- Cross Street: Riviera Blvd
- Public Transit: Monorail Hours Mon-Thu 7am-2am; Fri-Sun 7am-3am Stations: Sahara Hotel and Casino, LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas Convention Center, Harrah's/Imperial Palace, Flamingo/Caeser's Palace, Bally's/Paris, MGM Grand
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Valet entrance is on Paradise Rd. Parking garage is offered past valet and to the left. Sportsbook parking is on the opposite side--entrance is located on Joe W. Brown.
A word from TJ's Steakhouse - Westgate Las Vegas
Welcome to TJ's Steakhouse, where Classic Vegas meets Contemporary Style. Travel back in time as you are escorted to your table where stars of the past are immortalized in black and white. Mesquite and Charcoal Grilled Steaks and Seafood scent the air, leaving your mouth watering in anticipation of your dining destiny. Whether it's business, birthdays, wedding day bliss, or a beautiful night out with loved ones, it all begins here. Sweeten your evening with one of our delectable desserts; Our Chocolate Soufflé and Strawberry Tree are among the favorites. Polish off your dinner with our selection of Port Wine, Dessert Wine, Cognac, or Cordials at your table, or retreat to the Plaza Bar, where your experience ends and tradition begins.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
TJ's Steakhouse - Westgate Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
28 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (13)romantic (11)good for groups (7)neighborhood gem (6)notable wine list (5)fit for foodies (5)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (1)late-night find (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Tjs steakhouseTinaDined on 8/25/2013Good food Nd great service. Very convenient to eat dinner and see a show in this hotel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surpringly great.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/20/2013Went in with no expections. Red wine by the glass excellent. Filet Mignon, wedge salad excellent. Service good. Left really happy.Special Features:
- Just took a long time forsuzieDined on 8/19/2013Just took a long time for server to come to out tableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- old las vegasbertDined on 8/19/2013loved the old las vegas vibe of this hidden gem steaks were cooked perfect & top quality, potatoes augratin & mushrooms were a hit at our tableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not As Good As UsualDebraVIPDined on 8/11/2013I think that the lamb chops something that I always order when I go there were very poor for $40 not good anymore they were extremely small. Would not go anymore! IT used to be one of my Favorites What Happened ??Special Features:
- We have recommededT J RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2013We have recommededT J Restaurant to friends & family members. We feel that this is one of the best Steakhouse on and near the Strop. Service is great, and the food is the best. Will returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just because it's attheLLVH HotelFriendlyVIPDined on 8/9/2013Only picked it because it was at the hotel. Fair food. Great service. Not worth it.
- Mediocre food at high prices.CoochDined on 8/6/2013Ordered the $30 set menu ribeye steak. I think it comes from the same supplier that Dennys gets their steaks from for their grand slam breakfast. We were then heading to the show and needed the check. Our waiter disappeared. Forget this place. Go to the burger place down the hall.
- Pleasantly surprised!abloomerVIPDined on 6/24/2013I didn't expect much from a hotel steakhouse, but this place is the real deal. Excellent food and service. Two thumbs up!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great prime ribOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/23/2013The prime rib was excellent. The calamari was a little tough, otherwise, i would have rated it higher.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- need a steak & cabDavdLynnDined on 5/25/2013Friendly service & very good steaks, salids, & sides. Atmosphere very 70ish, dark with dated decor. Wine list very basic with no menu vintageI would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok if staying in hotel. WouldOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 5/10/2013Ok if staying in hotel. Would not go out of my way to eat here. Typical steak house fare. Portions are too large, so food gets wasted.
- Great Steaks and Prime RibOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/29/2013We eat here every year when my wife is here on business. Great old-school steakhouse. Fine service and food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This resturant was advertisedOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/22/2013This resturant was advertised on open table as a 1000 point open table reservation and I only received 100 points
- Lamb ChopsDebraVIPDined on 3/16/2013The Lamb chops were not as good as usual , they were small, and not very thickSpecial Features:
- Steaks are among the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/8/2013Steaks are among the best that I have ever been served. Chopped salad was very good. No room for dessert, though.Special Features:
- Dinner was delivered exactlyBirdVIPDined on 3/2/2013Dinner was delivered exactly as ordered, with large portions and extra tasty...price was just rightSpecial Features:
- Not busy. Great service. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/27/2013Not busy. Great service. Food was cooked exactly as ordered. Pricey but worth it.Special Features:
- It was very romantic and peaceful.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013It was very romantic and peaceful. Perfect for a special date night, food was delicious!Special Features:
- One of the BEST places in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2013I'd like to say thank you to Tj's Steakhouse for a wonderful meal and for making this Valentine's dinner EFFORTLESS! Everything about your restaurant made this the best Valentines for my boyfriend and I. It couldn't have been more perfect.Special Features:
- Tucked away inside the LVH,vegasnativeDined on 1/21/2013Tucked away inside the LVH, TJ’s Steakhouse is a reasonable location for a business dinner, but I would not recommend it to those vacationing in Las Vegas. There are just too many steak houses in the city that offer better service and more interesting food. When you go out for fine dining, you should expect more than a decent steak. The restaurant itself should set the stage for an upscale experience and the staff should go out of their way to make the guests feel special. While the servers at TJ’s were polite, they were obviously not invested in giving the guests a first class experience. There was no discussion of the menu items, chef’s specials, or wine. The waiter didn’t add to the experience at all, he simply took the order.
- The wait staff was fantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/20/2013The wait staff was fantastic and food was prepared as ordered.Special Features:
- This was a busy restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/8/2013This was a busy restaurant during convention week (CES). But with all the activity, our hostess, Iralee, was diligent in making us feel special while delicately balancing the needs of all of her diners. We've been enjoying meals here for a number of years during numerous trade show conventions, and have always been impressed with the quality of the food, and the professional level of service - many of the staff have been here for 20+ years. Though TJ's is billed as a steak house, the fish entrees were excellent. The prime rib was a beautiful thick cut, carved from the bone, succulent , properly browned on the outside, with a pink interior, and served at at the proper temperature. One of the best cuts I've had.Special Features:
- Been coming here for aboutWordmasterDined on 1/4/2013Been coming here for about 14 - 15 years while in Vegas. Stop in at least once if not twice every trip.. Always request Mark as our server. Unfortunately, Mark is on the DL having broken his shoulder recently. The service was still top notch!Special Features:
- very good steak house. someOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2012very good steak house. some smoke coming in from nearby casino area was annoying, but otherwise great place.
- We both had the Filet Mignon,DateNightLoverDined on 12/29/2012We both had the Filet Mignon, and it was just absolutely fantastic. The food came very quickly, the service was excellent, and all in all it was a very pleasant experience. Definitely recommend this steak house!Special Features:
- Sonia, our server and Felix,OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 12/29/2012Sonia, our server and Felix, her helper paid attention to all the details to make sure our dinner was enjoyable. Great food. Thanks for a wonderful experience.Special Features:
- My wife and I have been toPilotVIPDined on 12/28/2012My wife and I have been to TJ's Stakehouse maney times and have always had the best service excelent choies of food. I highly recomend them for a nice dinnerSpecial Features:
- Great food for steak loversOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/15/2012Great food for steak lovers and handy for shows within LVHSpecial Features:
- The food was outstanding.LVGalDined on 12/14/2012The food was outstanding. My husband said his steak was the best since we moved to Las Vegas 6 years ago. The service was excellent. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- We enjoyed a dinner at TJsBIGJsWorldDined on 11/30/2012We enjoyed a dinner at TJs before going to see Xumanity. Everything was excellent and they even had a Prix Fixe menu that was not advertised. Would dine there again when we are in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Been to this place over sixOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/11/2012Been to this place over six times and the food has been spot on. The service provided by a waiter called mike was very poor. I always tip and very well but the service was the worst ever so I didn't give one. Don't let it put u off booking this restaurant but avoid this waiter.
- With our reservation thrugreateveningDined on 11/10/2012With our reservation thru Open Table they seated us immediately. The food was excellent and it was a pleasant experience in general.Special Features:
- best king crab i ever had.dontHAMSTERDined on 11/10/2012best king crab i ever had.dont care for alacarte however. good portion size.awsome service.lobster bisque had wonderful flavor but try some lobster chunks.Special Features:
- Great food, great service,OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/9/2012Great food, great service, and the prices were just fine.Special Features:
- Pleasing Option in LVH CasinoVolcamVIPDined on 11/7/2012Excellent service. Classic steak house menu. Very nice preparation of high quality food.Special Features:
- For a moderate to pricy restrauntOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/3/2012For a moderate to pricy restraunt this resteraunt was nice. Quiet and romantic a good Las Vegas Couples restraunt or a restraunt to eat with wedding and couples in mindSpecial Features:
- Good meat and sides. NeedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/1/2012Good meat and sides. Need more steak sauces, asked for a red wine reduction and literally got barbecue sauce. That was a first, great service though.Special Features:
- Very disappointed, especiallyOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/20/2012Very disappointed, especially with service. Upon entering, hostess was on personal cell phone conversation and we had to wait until she put her personal call on hold. After beting seated, we had to ask to get a waiter to come over. This took a while, then the delivery of bread to table was very slow. The waiter had an attitude about it when asked; he did not apologize for the long wait. Our salads arrived but the wait for the hot food was very long and when food arrived it was not hot. We never saw waiter again to check on us. Waiter came back with bill after we declined dessert and was very slow in coming back to pick up our payment so we just left cash and walked out. Also we noticed that other diners walked out due to slow service.
- The food was excellent (cookedBirdVIPDined on 10/15/2012The food was excellent (cooked to perfection, fair portions and reasonably priced) - and the entire experience was well worth the reservation.Special Features: