Buca di Beppo - Lombard
90 Yorktown Road
Lombard, IL 60148Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Lombard
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 6309327673x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Jorge Felipe
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area iver your order ($25 dreception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or delelivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Lombard
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Lombard - Best Restaurants in Lombard ›
Buca di Beppo - Lombard reviews from OpenTable diners
92 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (70)special occasion (51)kid-friendly (42)great for lunch (26)fit for foodies (20)neighborhood gem (19)romantic (10)great for brunch (10)hot spot (7)late-night find (3)notable wine list (3)Show More
- Always entertaining and exuberant.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/20/2010Always entertaining and exuberant. Good, well done Italian food, the Chicken Limone is to die for!Special Features:
- My family enjoyed the food.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/19/2010My family enjoyed the food. The service was good and quick. The amount of food was more than enough. Pricing was a bit high, but it was served family style so every entree would serve 2-3 people for the small size. I would go there again.Special Features:
- They were so accomodating,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/18/2010They were so accomodating, even opening up a different room so we could have a table that better suited our group. I highly recommend them.Special Features:
- Our experience was terrible.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/14/2010Our experience was terrible. We requested a table (had a reservation) and was escorted to a booth. I needed a table due to knee replacement surgery. Was told take the booth - no table seating. Next, they couldn't decide who was our wait person. First we had a mail, then we had no one, then finally a waitress. We did not receive refill on beverage until the waitress brought the check. Poor service. I might add that I have been here many times previously and never received such terrible service. Upon our arrival, the hostess did not greet us, smile or even make eye contact with us. There wasn't anyone else in the lobby. She was staring down in front ofher. I had to interrupt her staring so that we could give our name and be seated
- Service was good. Rick wasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/14/2010Service was good. Rick was our server. We had a table of 13. My only wish is that the restaurant would have offered separate checks...it would have made it a whole lot easier for us.
- The food was delicious. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/13/2010The food was delicious. The quantity was excellent and arrived hot with great presentation. The waiter, Duane, was great. There were 11 of us. Our table was rectangle. Due to the noise in the room, we could not carry on a decent conversation. I wish I would have asked for a round table. Please share my name as I would like a coupon for the free appetizer if still available.
- Our waiter was great. We hadOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/12/2010Our waiter was great. We had some larger women and sitting in the booth was confining.Also, the booth we were in, the bottim seat slid out, there was debri, forks, papers, etc. We slid it back in, but you might want to check it out.( the seat that faced the north wall)Special Features:
- Menus items are presentedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/11/2010Menus items are presented in portions (small serves up to 3, large serves up to 6) since it was just my wife and I celebrating her birthday, we ordered the small portion of Veal Saltinbocca, we would have liked a small salad and possibly a vegetable on the side, but couldn't see ordering additional small portions that would serve 3, we are both light eaters and told that to our server. The food was very good, and had we had a third person in our party, it definitely would have made sense to order the additional sides. As it was, the portion was just about right for the two of us.Special Features:
- We had a great time celebratingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/7/2010We had a great time celebrating my father's 60th birthday. The service was alittle slow at times then seemed too rushed. It was like our server was incredibly busy handling maybe too many tables at once. However, the food was terrific. I left feeling so incredibly stuffed and happy about the meal that I just ate. It was my parent's first time there and they loved it. Thank you.Special Features:
- The food was good. The backgroundOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/6/2010The food was good. The background noise was very loud and made it difficult for our group to have a conversation. We were always yelling at someone who was seated directly across the table from us. The host was very accommodating for our last minute reservation change. Andi, our waitress, did a wonderful job of remembering our orders and was relatively quick on the drink orders also.
- The restaurant was very accommodatiOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/1/2010The restaurant was very accommodating to our large group. We had 12 adults, 2 small children and one infant. We sat in the 'Pope' room and had plenty of space to move around, eat, and feel comfortable. The waiter was great with all of our orders and never missed a beat. I highly recommend Buca di Beppo for large groups (and small as I have been there with my husband only).Special Features:
- The food was good. Some ofOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/31/2010The food was good. Some of it was better than the other. We had a good time, regardless. The waiter would disappear for long periods of time, so we couldn't drink very much, as he rarely came back to see if we needed another drink. I had to ask 3 times for my second drink, and that was the last I had. And it wasn't really that crowded on Sunday night.Special Features:
- Our visit to Bucca was wonderful.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/30/2010Our visit to Bucca was wonderful. It was my birthday celebration dinner. The food was absolutely delicious. Our waiter was fantastic. Thank you for a wonderful experience.Special Features:
- Our group of 9 was delightedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/23/2010Our group of 9 was delighted with Buca's food and our server. We ordered family style and received important guidance from our server on which sizes to select. The chicken Marsala was heavenly.Special Features:
- everything and I mean everythingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/9/2010everything and I mean everything was great ....only complaint was woman who brought our food (not our waitress) was abrupt...didn't appreciate that
- The food was really good,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/8/2010The food was really good, specially the chicken marsala yumyyyy! the service great, the place nice to share a good time with the family or friends, I love the idea to share all the dishes, in that way you can taste a piece of everything. My family love it too.Special Features:
- All things italien are hereOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/8/2010All things italien are here and in large portions. My kids like it as well as the rest of us.Special Features:
- Excellent! The last time IOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/3/2010Excellent! The last time I was in your establishment was 2000 when I was in highschool. I must say the food has not gone down in taste and the service was excellent then and I can say the same thing today. I was on a first date and the portion we ordered was perfect for the both of us to share, so i saved money and didn't lose out on flavor:) Our waiter was great. thank you! Jonathan, AuroraSpecial Features:
- Four of our party of fiveOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/3/2010Four of our party of five were served our entrees while we were told the fifth persons was just being finished, when in actuality it had never been started. We were all finished with our entrees before the fifth was served. In fairness to the restaurant, that entree was taken off the bill and we were given free desserts, but they weren't that busy and it shouldn't have happened. We also had to walk thru the kitchen to reach our table which I thought was a little weird. This was my second visit to this restaurant. I may or may not return.
- We selected this place becauseOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/3/2010We selected this place because it was fairly close and a little nicer than most restaurants in our area, and we were there to celebrate a birthday. The family style serving was our main interest since we had 5 children in our group and they get quite picky on what to eat, and the adults enjoy it all. The children were looking for a little thicker pizza, but were satisfied, and enjoyed some of the other items ordered. It was a fun experience because we did have our own room and it kept the family contained.Special Features:
- The food was good, the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/30/2010The food was good, the service was bad. We were seated right away in a room by ourselves, which was fine. The waiter kept forgetting us. There was a large party going on at the same time. My husband and I had to leave before the dessert, it was my birthday and I did not get to enjoy the treat. My husband had to work nights. We left, the remaining guests asked for the check and the dessert to go. When he came back they mentioned the service. He apologized and said there were two large parities and they only had eight servers. Seems like enough servers to me. We had a good time though enjoying each others company and the food.
- There evidently was a computerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/28/2010There evidently was a computer glitch between 2 online reservations and our table that was reserved for 6pm was not ready as another party was still there. The staff explained the situation and told us we will have the kitchen table for a family birthday celebration as requested. What a nice surprise 30 minutes later our table is ready and the restaurant presents the appetizer trio to our table! We had a great time, as usual, celebrating at a family favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- Food was excellent and aplentyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/24/2010Food was excellent and aplenty and service was very good too. I had a couple of good coupons that made the bill much more manageable. Always a great place to go. But always, get reservations. Only had to wait about 5 minutes after scheduled time. But line was pretty long and overheard wait was 1 hour. Thanks OpenTable.Special Features:
- The food is good and the pricesOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/20/2010The food is good and the prices are great. However, the service was just okay. Took a while for the waiter to get our order and I overheard the table behind that he forgot to put an order in for their spaghetti. If the service were better I would be a more frequent dinner.
- We had a large group and theOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/19/2010We had a large group and the service was very good. The food was above average for a chain and arrived quickly, still hot and large portions. The noise level can vary, if you desire a quieter setting ask for seating in one of the smaller rooms. Great for medium to large groups.Special Features:
- First time at this restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/18/2010First time at this restaurant. I would definitely come back for the antipasto salad, stuffed mushrooms and bruschetta, but unfortunately, I found our entrees to be nothing special. We ordered the spaghetti marinara and eggplant parmigiana. The marinara lacked flavor and too many egg shells in my eggplant parmigiana. I would hate to think that this is done on purpose for a crunchy effect. However, the price was very pocket friendly. For a party of 4, 3 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 wines and 2 sodas, our bill with tax and tip did not exceed $100. Overall, I give Buca 3 stars.Special Features:
- It just didn't seem as goodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/18/2010It just didn't seem as good as usual. The food wasn't quite as good as its been. We always went to Bucca when we visited, and then last time went to Maggiano's for a change and I think we are going to be switching to Maggiano's. I liked how they now serve individual desserts now at Maggiano's. At Bucca, we couldn't agree on a dessert - so we didn't get any.Special Features:
- The food was surprisinglyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/15/2010The food was surprisingly good considering this is a chain. The eggplant parmesan was done to perfection - not smothered in cheese and sauce. Just enough to flavor it in addition to a bruchetta topping.