414 Columbus Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94133Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.colosseosf.com/
- Phone: 415-398-1300x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Maria Navigato
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full service off-site catering available.
- Private Party Facilities: Our outdoor patio can accommodate up to 49 people and is equipped with umbrellas, heaters, cypress trees, gazebos and plants for North Beach's most charming al fresco dining.
- Private Party Contact: Filomena Florese 415-794-5805x
- Entertainment: Call for our opera-singers' schedule.
- Special Events: Let us host your special event! Corporate Events, Weddings, Rehearsal dinners, Graduation parties, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Baby Showers, Baptisms, etc. Book our private outdoor patio. The restaurant is also available for a buy-out!
- Cross Street: Vallejo
- Public Transit: Muni stop on same block. Less than 5 minute taxi ride from Montgomery Street BART station. Passenger drop off white zone in front.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Street parking available. Various parking lots nearby, some as close as 1 block away, all at affordable prices. Closest parking lot is on Vallejo Street.
A word from Colosseo
The historic Colosseo is owned and operated by the Florese family from Calabria, Italy. The extensive menu features fresh ingredients and homemade pastas made for 3 decades in the Florese family tradition including authentic seafood, meat, risotto and dessert. A winner of multiple awards over the years including #1 Ravioli at the Noodle Festival, Colosseo's diners include a who's who of San Francisco's entertainers, athletes and politicians. Colosseo is THE spot for viewing soccer and other sports on their big screen and TV. Boasting North Beach's largest outdoor patio (seats 49), Colosseo is a great place for a special event. Sidewalk seating provides great people-watching. The extensive beer and wine list includes imports and a local selection.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Colosseo reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (7)fit for foodies (3)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)romantic (1)late-night find (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- The food was excellent thoughJillDined on 8/28/2010The food was excellent though a bit on the pricey side. I also thought the wine list was overpriced. We did have an excellent house italian wine though. Unfortunately they sat us back at the bar. As an Open Table member I felt we should have had a much better table in the main part of the restaurant. Our waiter was wonderful and attentive.Special Features:
- Great Italian food and hugeOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/28/2010Great Italian food and huge menu! Much better fare than most of the restaurants on Columbus Ave.Special Features:
- At the heart of North Beach.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/22/2010At the heart of North Beach. Really good food and price was reasonable.Special Features:
- Excellent Food...FabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/8/2010Excellent Food...Fabulous Service....Happy Tummies! We will be back!Special Features:
- Food taste is good, althoughOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/4/2010Food taste is good, although portions are too small and don't include a side dish for the price you pay.Special Features: