7101 E. Thunderbird Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.azitaly.com/
- Phone: 4809228225
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday- Friday:11:00AM-2:00PM
Dinner: Sunday- Thursday: 5:00PM - 9:00PM
Friday & Saturday: 5:00PM - 10:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Franco Cacace
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering is available up to 300 people.
- Private Party Facilities: Arrivederci Ristorante has a private dining area that seats up to 32 people.
- Private Party Contact: Eddie 4803239177
A word from Arrivederci Ristorante
Arrivederci ristorante was established in 1995 by masterchef Franco Cacace and host Giovanni. Located at 7101 E Thunderbird Rd,scottsdale,AZ 85254(SW corner of Thunderbird and Scottsdale Rd). This is master chef Franco's sixth restaurant in the united states and third in Arizona.Family operated and run.Continued
Our cuisine is italian and we feature homemade Gnocchi,lobster ravioli and great ossobucco.
Our cuisine is italian and we feature homemade Gnocchi,lobster ravioli and great ossobucco.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Arrivederci Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Arrivederci Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
52 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (39)romantic (23)special occasion (22)fit for foodies (18)notable wine list (13)good for groups (7)late-night find (6)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- Enjoyable experience, greatOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/29/2011Enjoyable experience, great good and great service!Special Features:
- Have been a number of times.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/25/2011Have been a number of times. Our favorite Italian restaurant. This time services was unusually slow (took about an hour to get entree), however there was a full house. Also, it took a good 15 minutes for server to get back with credit card slips. Hopefully this was one time.Special Features:
- A lucky find for us!StockVIPDined on 6/21/2011We searched for an Italian restaurant near our resort ... and luckily, we found Arrivederci Ristorante! Wonderful food, lovely service. We'll return the next time we're in Scottsdale!Special Features:
- This is our go-to place forOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/19/2011This is our go-to place for special occasions. We were celebrating Father's Day and a birthday. We love Marilyn the waitress. If we owned a restaurant, it would be an exact duplicate of this place! I would be completely satisfied with a glass of wine with their rolls and pesto. But then I would have to sacrifice their homemade ravioli's and their chocolate tiramisu. The limoncello at the end tops off a perfect experience every time, I recommend this restaurant to everyone who will listen.Special Features:
- Have eaten here 3 times andOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/18/2011Have eaten here 3 times and food excellent and piping hot each time. Fettuccine Alfredo wonderfully rich.Special Features:
- What a find!! I moved hereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/18/2011What a find!! I moved here from New York City over 20 years ago and haven't found a decent Italian restaurant. I have a son in NY and another in Boston and I can finally take them to a place that I know they will love as soonas they visit. First time in a Phoenix restaurant where a ceasar salad actually had anchovies. BRAVO! There's certainly a good reason why the restauant has been there as long as it has.Special Features:
- Real Italian food; the complimentarOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/17/2011Real Italian food; the complimentary limoncello is a really authentic touch. It was a bit warm in the restaurant on Friday night.Special Features:
- Mom was working in the kitchen.EasternpntVIPDined on 6/1/2011Visited this restaurant while on business in Phoenix. Took a group of customers who all enjoyed it immensely. Great authentic Italian cuisine. Home made pesto sauce served with warm bread. Each of us had different dishes that all looked and tasted home made.. Felt like mom was working in e kitchen.Special Features:
- Our group of 9 was accommodatedRichardVIPDined on 5/12/2011Our group of 9 was accommodated with ease. The service was friendly and helpful in making great suggestions. We ordered a variety of dishes, including my order of Rigatoni Alla Vodka. The Vodka sauce, as advertised, was excellent though very rich and filling. It was a very pleasant experience for all.Special Features:
- Always outstanding! EspeciallyJamjarVIPDined on 5/8/2011Always outstanding! Especially Giovanni - he's undoubtedly the best waiter in town!Special Features:
- We have dined here beforeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/30/2011We have dined here before and it is consistently good. A bit noisy as the tables are very close together and loud diners can be annoying. Service is very good and fast. We will be back.Special Features:
- Outstanding Neighborhood GemScottsdaleDinerVIPDined on 4/24/2011We have gone to Arrivederci for years, and have always had a wonderful meal. Giovanni, one of the owners and the captain is fabulous, always makes everyone feel welcome, and remembers us and our family. I see this in the manner in which he greets others as well. The food is consistently superb, and the atmosphere straight out of Italy. We keep going back, and we recommend it to all our friends, and bring our out of town guests there for a special meal.Special Features:
- It doesn't get any better than thisOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/16/2011Great food and fantastic service, we will definitely be going back soon!Special Features:
- Love this place............feelsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/7/2011Love this place............feels like a little slice of Italy!Special Features:
- When we first arrived, itOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/18/2011When we first arrived, it was way too loud - we couldn't hear each other. But that improved. And the food was great.
- We have eaten at this fineHughDined on 3/18/2011We have eaten at this fine restaurant before and on this occasion were joined by family members who frequently eat at upscale Italian restaurants in Chicago. They were as favorably impressed as we are. The food is first class as is the service.Special Features:
- The food is fabulous and weOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/2/2011The food is fabulous and we have always had a wonderful experience there.We have taken friends and they also loved it.Special Features:
- Amazing.... but the date never cameOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2011This is a wonderful place for food and good times. Now only if opentable could get your date to show up.... as mind never did. but I love the place and still had a great timeSpecial Features:
- The restaurant was busy withseakayiiVIPDined on 2/14/2011The restaurant was busy with Valentine's Day diners when we arrived at 7:00 PM. Our table was ready as requested on Open Table. We always appreciate the attentive service we receive from Giovanni. The food is freshly prepared and served hot. The bread and special pesto dipping sauce is a nice feature. We like the Italian lemon cordial which is served to everyone after dinner. We heartily recommend Arrivederci.Special Features:
- First time visit was Valentine'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2011First time visit was Valentine's Day. Maybe not the best time to visit. Limited menu items (possibly because of Valentine's)and the tables were crammed together. Wait staff was stressed and distracted. I'm not sure our waiter ever look at us. He was always looking to see where the hostess was seating the next patrons.
- Great italian food. Goodbcp1306VIPDined on 2/12/2011Great italian food. Good wine list. But, we were seated 30 minutes past our reservation. It was worth the wait - very good food.
- Good Italian food, attentiveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/22/2011Good Italian food, attentive service, cozy environment Tables can be a little close to each other so not a lot of privacy.Special Features:
- As, always greeted warmlyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/16/2011As, always greeted warmly and by name. Fabulous food and service!Special Features:
- Everyone was so friendly andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/8/2011Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. This is the best italian food in arizona, ask for giovanni because he's an amazing waiter. Very reasonable prices too.Special Features:
- Very good food, small quaintOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/5/2011Very good food, small quaint atmosphere. It was pretty quiet, which isn't really for me. Still a good place to go
- It was New Year's Eve andPaulaVIPDined on 12/31/2010It was New Year's Eve and the service was not up to par as it normally is. We love this place but don't recommend it on a busy Holiday.
- This is a wonderful littleOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/30/2010This is a wonderful little restaurant with awesome authentic food and in my opinion happy and friendly (yet very busy) wait staff. The chef specials are always fabulous and you can never go wrong with asking either Giovanni or Eddie for a suggestion. I am always delighted with everything I eat or drink here. There is usually an Italian celebrity or socialite hanging out somewhere in the restaurant too, so keep your eyes open but remember to be respectful.Special Features:
- The two people we took toOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/30/2010The two people we took to dinner here had dined previously but it had been several years. Two people in our party had Lobster Ravioli, both really liked it. The other two ordered Pasta dishes and had to order chicken extra. The guest said it was just okay. I tasted his as well as mine and both tasted like Ragu. Overall, felt meals were over-priced and service was fair and felt very rushed.
- Good Value - Great selectionHansDined on 12/26/2010Good Value - Great selection of pastas and outstanding marinara sauce. Rolls are wonderful and come with a great pesto sauce. Prices are reasonable, but pasta prices do not include salad ($4.50 extra).Special Features:
- As always, fabulous food andOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/16/2010As always, fabulous food and service. Always greeted warmly by Giovanni. Makes one feel special and welcome.Special Features:
- Great traditional ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/3/2010Great traditional Italian food. The homemade Lemoncello at the end of the meal is a nice touch.Special Features:
- Accommodating staff and authenticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/23/2010Accommodating staff and authentic small Italian restaurant feel made this experience very rewarding. A great place to bring a large group and enjoy each others' company.Special Features:
- This was a great find! SomeenjoyeatingVIPDined on 11/10/2010This was a great find! Some of the best Italian food we have ever had. Quaint and great wait staff!Special Features:
- "Fabulous"~ the food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/1/2010"Fabulous"~ the food and service were both excellent. I often travel to Scottsdale to visit my daughter who goes to ASU and this neighborhood gem that I found on my last night in town was a breath of fresh air after spending a week eating in the trendy overpriced and over-decorated restaurants whose food all tastes the same. The lobster ravioli is a must and the homemade lemoncello at the end of the meal was a pleasant surprise. I wouldn’t order the veal again but the pastas, salads, and soups were all wonderful~Special Features:
- Great Restaurant! Good servicePeteVIPDined on 9/22/2010Great Restaurant! Good service with a smile. The pasta sauce was the best ever! I enjoyed the whole expierence.Special Features:
- Our favorite neighborhoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/12/2010Our favorite neighborhood Italian restaurant. Always greeted warmly, fabulous service and, of course,outstanding food.Special Features:
- The food and service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/11/2010The food and service were very good. We stayed for almost 2 1/2hr talking and there was no rushing us. The lemoncello was a nice extra at the end of the meal.Special Features:
- We've been here twice andBostonkayDined on 8/20/2010We've been here twice and both times the food and the service were excellent.Special Features:
- Great food, great serviceHughDined on 8/8/2010Great food, great service and ambience too. This has to be one of Scottsdale's little known gems.Special Features:
- We hadn't dined there fordandgloveeddiesDined on 7/22/2010We hadn't dined there for quite awhile, but chose it because it's close to home & a good spot to celebrate birthdays w/ the family. Plus we've know Giovanni for years. It was definitely birthday night, because every table (4 or 5 - a slow night) sang at a different time. The food was better than we remembered. The calamari was outstanding -served in a broth instead of the usual fried. Every one of us enjoyed our meal. After dinner, a plate with Tiramisu arrived w/ a candle for my birthday. And of course, dessert was topped off w/ Limoncello. We'll definitely be back w/ our friends, since they haven't been there in awhile either.Special Features: