7101 E. Thunderbird Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.azitaly.com/
- Phone: 4809228225
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday- Friday:11:00AM-2:00PM
Dinner: Sunday- Thursday: 5:00PM - 9:00PM
Friday & Saturday: 5:00PM - 10:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Franco Cacace
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering is available up to 300 people.
- Private Party Facilities: Arrivederci Ristorante has a private dining area that seats up to 32 people.
- Private Party Contact: Eddie 4803239177
A word from Arrivederci Ristorante
Arrivederci ristorante was established in 1995 by masterchef Franco Cacace and host Giovanni. Located at 7101 E Thunderbird Rd,scottsdale,AZ 85254(SW corner of Thunderbird and Scottsdale Rd). This is master chef Franco's sixth restaurant in the united states and third in Arizona.Family operated and run.Continued
Our cuisine is italian and we feature homemade Gnocchi,lobster ravioli and great ossobucco.
Our cuisine is italian and we feature homemade Gnocchi,lobster ravioli and great ossobucco.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Arrivederci Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Arrivederci Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
56 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (43)special occasion (23)romantic (22)fit for foodies (22)notable wine list (13)good for groups (10)great for lunch (5)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- peterpeterDined on 1/25/2014The food and service is wonderful. This restaurant runs like symphony, all staff work as one to create an exceptional experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we have been eating at thismarjieDined on 1/18/2014we have been eating at this restaurant for years. It's great!!Special Features:
- Good Italian FoodVVWDAWVIPDined on 1/17/2014The restaurant was rather busy when we arrived, and it took a few minutes to get our table. We got water and bread and pesto right away, but we waited a while for someone to take our order. After that, things went smoothly. My husband enjoyed his salmon appetizer, and we both enjoyed our entrees. We felt that most items on the menu were reasonably priced, and we will probably go back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceMohoVIPDined on 1/11/2014This is a nice Italian Restaurant. On our visit it was not crowded. There was not enough wait staff so service was slow. So slow in fact that we left early. food was good, well presented, etc. Questionable return.Special Features:
- Never DisappointsFrankDined on 1/4/2014We love this place. We especially go for the sand dabs. There are just a few restaurants in the area that serve this dish and it is prepared perfectly (washed in egg whites with lemon butter and capers )- and generally, I am not a fish eater. You have to ask for it special and hope they have it that day. Try them. You will not be disappointed. All the other fare we have had on the menu was top notch too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was very pleased with myCTARIZONADined on 1/3/2014I was very pleased with my overall dining experience. The food was very good and came prepared as requested. The service staff was a efficient and promptly responded to our requests. It is a very nice, quiet restaurant that is consistent in both quality of food and service. This was my fourth visit to this restaurant. It is quickly becoming one of my favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Arrivederci!TinaDined on 12/31/2013We moved to Scottsdale about a year ago and Arrivederci was our first "find" just driving around the neighborhood. We have been there at least 10 times and the food has always been wonderful! And this is coming from someone who would never choose Italian food as their first choice. But I am often the one that suggests we go there. We went for New Years this last time and as usual, from the support staff to the owner, the wine to the food (and everything else you can think of), it was fantastic!Special Features:
- Always GREAT!!!YorkiehonoraVIPDined on 12/31/2013As always... Service awesome, food wonderful and evening lovely... Our favorite restaurant... always great.Special Features:
- Always SpecialBernieDined on 12/31/2013We always look forward to dining at Arrivederci and we have never been disappointed . The menu is great and the dishes are fresh and delicious. The service is warm and friendly and very professional. The atmosphere is cozy and bright. It is one of our favorite neighborhood restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and Giovanni Pure PerfectionNicoleandSteveDined on 12/30/2013The food was amazing! My mother who is very picky and likes her lamb well done, received her meal and it was perfect. Giovanni had promised he would make sure the chef made the chops well done and he did not break his promise. My mother was very happy. All of our food was delicious! I would highly recommend Arrivederci to even the most finicky eaters, you will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- Not ImpressedItalianDined on 12/25/2013I had an awful experience at this restaurant on Xmas. It was one of only a few restaurants open, so we decided to go. A mistake. The food was extremely overpriced. First, there was no arugula salad available, although it was on the menu. The traditional salad they brought me was horrible, just some leaves with some sort of nasty toasted onions on top at the price of $7.50! A joke...just the worst salad I have ever had. The eggplant and chicken parm meals were okay, but way, way overpriced at almost $20 a piece. Cannoli and tiramisu were the best parts of the meal, as well as the rolls. The server was a bland and listless older woman with zero energy or pizzazz. I won't go back.
- Hiking in the ValleyHoosierHikerDined on 12/25/2013Excellent Italian restaurant. Great food, great and friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Viva ArreviderciOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/24/2013Food, service, food, location, food, wine list, food. All excellent!!!!! No, I'm not related. Did I mention the food0Special Features:
- Great Food Found HereazlivinDined on 12/24/2013WONDERFUL PRESENTATION,GREAT FOOD MAKES YOU FEEL SPECIAL.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We enjoyed our Sunday dinner.seakayiiVIPDined on 12/15/2013We enjoyed our Sunday dinner. We were glad that we had made an Open Table reservation because the restaurant was busy and all tables were full on our arrival. We had excellent service from our server Giovanni.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant has provides excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/15/2013Restaurant has provides excellent service and food. Staff is accommodating without hovering and food was served hot in a timely manner. Only negative is that tables are too close together, especially tables for two and the noise was high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/15/2013We had a resv. and we were seated within 5 minutes. . The waiter did not appear for ten minutes which we thought was a bit slow, The food was brought fast after order was taken. My husband had the pasta with seafood (clams, mussels and shrimp) it was hot and tasty and he ranks it 4 stars out of five. I had my Italian favorite....Veal Parm. It was OK but nothing special for $25.00. I've had better for much less money at many places. It wasn't bad but totally average. I would not order it again for $ 25.00. Our waiter, Giovani was very pleasant but the service was just average....perhaps because it was quite busy. The place is too crowded with tables. You can hardly walk between them. I don't know how the servers manage.
- Food is great...butOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/15/2013Our meals were delicious. However, the service was not great. No one ever checked on how we liked the food until the meal was over. Our water glasses were never refilled. It took forever to get the bill. If we decide to go back, it will most definitely NOT be on a Saturday. Hoping that they would not be so busy on a weekday night.Special Features:
- Comfortable, old world, love it!sooziebDined on 12/15/2013White tablecloths, a professional staff that knows what they are doing, yummy Italian comfort food & reasonable prices! For all those reasons, Arrivederci is definitely an "I'll be back" place for me and my boyfriend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- At last!butlerDined on 12/13/2013What a terrific find. Professional, pleasant waiters, a golden ambience, and food from heaven. And to think it is right up the road..... Lucky me!Special Features:
- CROWDEDLorenVIPDined on 12/12/2013FAR TOO MANY TABLES CRAMMED TOGETHER. WAITSTAFF COULD HARDLY MPVE BETWEEN TABLESSpecial Features:
- excellent food, poor environmentRoooVIPDined on 12/11/2013food was scrumptious. Quality ingredients and prepared perfectly. Presentation was lackluster as was the layout and decor. Best for casual, non special occasion when you want good Italian and no privacy.Special Features:
- Great Italian Food!ScottsdaleDinerVIPDined on 12/11/2013We have been going to Arrivederci for years, and have never been disappointed. The food and the pricing is excellent - once again we brought out of town guests to dine with us. The host, Giovanni, makes everyone feel welcome. The service is attentive, but not clinging, the food is outstanding, and the portions generous, but not ridiculously huge. Arrivederci is a must stop location for all lovers of Italian food!Special Features:
- VERY ENJOYABLEOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/11/2013My husband and I enjoyed a super lunch last week. Many of our friends and family have eaten there. It is quite a distance from our home but we had a doctor's appointment nearby and decided that would be a good time to try them. It is worth the drive!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family in from ItalyhippyVIPDined on 12/7/2013It was our first visit and it will not be our last. The food was fresh and hot from the first bite to the last. The portion size is generous. I can easily picture this family restaurant in a small Italian town. As we were dining you could tell that many people were regulars. When the couple at the table next to us sat down they simply told the waiter that they would have the usual. They have a nice wine list and the prices are very reasonable. After the meal the waiter brought us some lemon chello (sp)which was a nice surpriseSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- was closed without warningPedroDined on 11/29/2013Very tough to rate - even though we made a reservation on-line and received confirmation, the restaurant was closed upon our arrival. Nothing on their website nor any signage on their building indicated they would be closed for lunch the day after Thanksgiving. This was iur 2nd attempt to each lunch there in a weekday in which we did not have to work.
- An old favorite- still very goodAmara22Dined on 11/21/2013A solid neighborhood Italian restaurant that was a family favorite when we lived closer. We were lucky enough to have Giovanni as our waiter. We had wonderful service and enjoyed some fabulous veal dishes. We did mention that we were celebrating a birthday on open table, but it was not addressed in any way by the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great and Fast Service. FoodLouPegDined on 11/12/2013Great and Fast Service. Food very good, but not that "Great" food response. There are compariable other Italian Resturants in the same area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian ExperienceHungryDined on 11/11/2013From the Italian greeting at the door, to the wonderful food and service, the evening was very memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Everything!SBKHDined on 11/9/2013Such a comfortable, friendly, inviting place with fabulous food and expert service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was the first time weOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/6/2013This was the first time we have gone to this restaurant. The food was very tasty. Service was a little so, but it was a busy Friday night. We will definitely be back.
- The servers were very attentivefeitctajDined on 10/26/2013The servers were very attentive and unobtrusive. The food was well prepared and tasty. The only problem was the desert gelato, which was frozen so hard we had to cut it with a knife.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GunnyGunnyDined on 10/24/2013The ambience was good, service good however the food was nothing notable. The salmon was fair and the sauce had little taste. My wife had the chicken cordon blu which was dry but had good taste.Special Features:
- Very good food served adequatelyRazzinAzDined on 10/20/2013In a very bright room by servers who were so busy they could barely breathe.
- Awesome!WagsDined on 10/9/2013We love to dine here and we always enjoy the food, ambiance and service.Special Features:
- Just Right...KOOPDined on 10/2/2013We've been going to Arrivederci Ristorante for many years.. Birthdays, anniversaries, and just for a place to go on a quiet weekend. All this time same staff, same chef, same great food and ambiance. You may not speak Italian, but after a couple of visits you'll feel like you can. Heartily recommended.Special Features:
- DeliciousKateDined on 9/28/2013We really enjoyed our meal and the staff. Great neighborhood spot. Feels more authentic Italian than most.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italians In the KitchenkageyazDined on 9/27/2013Arrivederci's food reminds me of the food that came out of the family's kitchens of my youth. The sauces which make or break most Italian dishes are cooked to perfection. The menu choice is varied and most everyone will find some wonderful selection to satisfy their Italian craving. The entrees are flavorful and delicately cooked. The wine list is extensive and you must save room for dessert. The ambiance is that of a cosmopolitan, intimate, neighborhood café. The service is friendly and attentive The size of the restaurant lends itself to smaller parties but a side room can accommodate a larger group. A complimentary Lemoncello shot tops off what for me has always been a lovely meal and a relaxed dining experience. The cost is reasonable.Special Features:
- Not going backAnniversaryDined on 9/21/2013Waiter acted as if she was taking orders at Denny's. Food tasted stale. Veal was chewy. Best part was the limoncello.Special Features:
- Excellent food, service andOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/13/2013Excellent food, service and atmosphere! Will be returning soon!Special Features: