Graziano's Coral Gables
394 Giralda Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Graziano's Coral Gables
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.grazianosgroup.com/
- Phone: 3057743599
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm, Friday: 4:30pm - 11:30pm Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:30pm, Sunday: 12:00pm- 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Argentinean, Italian, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Graziano's Coral Gables
At Graziano's Parrilla Argentina, we bring to your table the freshest, most authentic and innovate Argentine Cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Graziano's Coral Gables - Best Restaurants in Coral Gables ›
Graziano's Coral Gables reviews from OpenTable diners
79 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (44)good for groups (39)special occasion (34)neighborhood gem (27)great for lunch (27)fit for foodies (19)romantic (14)hot spot (10)great for brunch (8)late-night find (8)kid-friendly (6)vibrant bar scene (5)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Amazing lunchMerciVIPDined on 9/8/2013Best Miami spice lunch deal. Delicious food, great service and very nice plac.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow noiseBryanDined on 9/7/2013We had a great meal, but service was a little sluggish after first introduction. Noise level is up there. The black and white movie is a lot of fun! Our server is very good! We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- World's best restaurantdanestillingreeceDined on 9/3/2013Well Noma in Copenhagen might be rated the best restaurant in the world. I beg to differ! Graziano's remains on the top of my (extensive) list of restaurants as the single best dining experience worldwide. The service is great, the food is outstanding - If you are in Miami and you fail to dine at Graziano's it must be considered one of the fatal mistakes of your life the place is excellent. Best steak ever, grilled to perfection every time, the starters are huge and delicious. We had the mussels to share (party for two) and I ordered a 22oz rib-eye, personal favorite, best ever and I have had many, my wife ordered a 18oz filet and we had chocolate soufflé for dessert, maybe too much but so good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2013Went with friends to celebrate my husbands birthday and was very pleasantly surprised. Excellent food and staff I would highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great attitude and excellent meatRanRanDined on 8/31/2013Ther staff at Graziano's makes the place. Friendly, informal and actually caring about your order. If you want a Classic argentinian meat dinner, with great sides and careful choice of meat cuts, this is a great option and a good alternative, ambience wise, to the Amerian Steakhouse (of which there are so many).Special Features:
- Graziano's over deliversOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 8/28/2013We went for Miami Spice lunch and we could not believe the amount of good food for just $19 Each. They are the only restaurant I know of to even include a glass of wine with it. The Malbec was very good, as we were expecting a cheap wine. The New York steak was huge and of great quality, and none of us could finish it. Pasta was delicious and fresh. Amazing bread and breadsticks were brought to the table with the best chimichurri I have ever had in restaurant. We buy all our meat, empanadas and pastries at Graziano's Coral Gables, and no doubt the bakery products are made by them, as they were exquisite Service was impeccable and friendly. The empanadas were delicious, and so was desert. They no doubt lose money on every meal during Spice.Special Features:
- Great experienceJoeyVIPDined on 8/25/2013Graziano's was excellent for my recent birthday celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Must in Coral GablesGodofredoVIPDined on 8/24/2013The ambiance in this restaurant is reminiscent of the great churrasquerias of Buenos Aires. The aroma of wood fired grilling stimulates your appetite. Of course, beef is king here. The portions are generous and often can be shared without anyone leaving hungry. The wine list is serious and features several Malbecs that go well with the meats. Service is attentive and the cost surprisingly moderate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, great service,OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/19/2013Excellent food, great service, always lively, good value with generous portions.,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The unusual standard offerPDV8Dined on 8/6/2013The unusual standard offer of two half-portions of different meats is a great way to sample items. We couldn't get enough of the butternut squash soup--creamy and gently-flavored. The Miami Spice menu items were tasty except for dessert. Bread pudding with orange chantilly and roasted almonds was on the menu. Upon serving a half peach (canned??) with an unidentifiable white topping, the waiter explained that the kitchen decided to "try something new". It would have been nice to know this when first seated instead of feeling that the restaurant did a bait-and-switch and never planned to serve the advertised dessert. Not a good way to end a meal. Also, voice and clatter noise levels were so high it was difficult to hear my table mates.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodSiddhiDined on 7/27/2013Grazianos in Coral Gables is one of my favorite local restaurants. Just up the street from home the service is friendly and professional and the steak is consistently amazing! I love the mushroom risotto.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good steakhouse type restaurantdiva30dineDined on 7/18/2013We had reservations and it took another 30 min to get us seated. The food was great as well as the wine. Service was great and friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must-do for meat loversMuddyDined on 7/9/2013You're introduced to Graziano's main attraction as you enter the door as you are greeted through glass by several spits loaded with roasting meats. The wine, beer and cocktail list is impressive and the menu has a little bit of everything from adventure to comfort. The decor is reminiscent of a wine cellar and the lighting is just right for a private dinner or an intimate date night. If there's still room at the end of the night they have plenty of delicious sounding dessert selections. Finish the evening off with an espresso drink or any of an assortment of digestifs. An approachable break from the chains that isn't overwhelming, overpriced, or over-hyped.Special Features:
- HeavenlyStevieDined on 6/29/2013Their churrasco and beef ribs are possibly the BEST I've ever had. Went with my girlfriend who is a total steak snob and she was so impressed she wants to go back for my birthday. Server was very friendly and helpful in deciding which entree to choose.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CG Restaurant Menu done rightVIPDinerVIPDined on 6/27/2013Coral Gables Restaurant Week is NOT well organized or designed at all with restaurants all having different special menu prices and different quality of menu. Very few get right. Graziano's is one of the only ones. They put thought into their menu and offered different and interesting choices for the appetizers and the entrees. And with a great desser and a glass of wine included for the price. The portions were good, the quality excellent and the service exquisite. The rest of the restaurants should learn from this. We got to try their menu and we learned, that we MUST return to Graziano's just based on this wonderful, thoughtful experience. Kudos to Grazianos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DiningbdaysmashDined on 6/16/2013I have been a customer of Grazianos for a long time. Mostly, I have purchased meats and wines from them. The meat market is at a different location though. The reason for my previous statements is to assure everyone that their meat cuts are exceptional. Anyways, the food quality is very good, and the service is superb. I went to eat for Father's day which was rather busy and had no complaints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's Day LunchMaggieDined on 6/16/2013There is not a whole lot to say other than my meal was terrible. I had churrasco steak. It was tough with fat and nerves. First I returned it thinking it was tough because it was overcooked. The second steak was practically raw and was not as tough but had nerves running through it with fat. Last year I was there for Father's Day and the food was excellent and we decided to go there again this year. Honestly, I will not be returning to this restaurant. It's difficult to pay for a meal and not enjoy it.
- Great Food and super serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/13/2013We had Dinner with friends. Food was really good. Good wine recommendation - and all for a resonable price. Only minor thing it's relatively loud if the restaurant is full. Will definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak in townNortonDined on 6/11/2013There is always an idea and dream of the great steak house where usually they serve very good aged beef but there is nothing like the Gaucho Steak of Graziano. The best quality rib eye, tasty, juicy with a true flavor of the best steaks of Argentina, though it is probably from Texas. It is never burnt outside and raw inside, it is just perfect, done on true wood or charchol it is so unique!!!. The wine list cannot be compared and if you do week days their wine lover list will be a deal that creates a problem which one to select at incredible prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and good prices!!!!SmartDined on 5/18/2013Excellent food and good prices!!!! Strongly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak in townNortonDined on 5/14/2013Great steak, the turnovers (empanadas) are unique. The bife gaucho (rib eye with bone) best in town. Great wine lovers list during week days with 50% discount allows you to try excellent wines at incredible prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/12/2013Have eaten at Grazianos many time....they always come through.. Had a party of 6 for Sunday night...waiter recommended the 3 meat combo which was more than enough for 6 men. Short Ribs, the Prime Rib and Skirt Steak with 3 sides. The polenta was like eating cream...wonderful, the Brussels sprouts with Pancetta my favorite as it's grilled then tossed with the pancetta and asparagus.... The only reason for 4 stars..they ran out of my favorite bread stick !!! Ugggh.. It's a bit loud, so if you want quiet and intimate dinner for two or small group, it's not the place to go..but, for a small group who want to have some great steaks, wine and pasta...a definate must. dcSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy, good for groups. WhenJafaVIPDined on 5/12/2013Noisy, good for groups. When busy, not good for date night. Sangria and wine were good, and rolls were great. The reason to come, however, would be the steaks and meat. Forgetable - better to go to any one of the steakhouses in your area, or stay home and grill. Service was attentive, even when very busy, though. We really tried to like this place - but will not return.Special Features:
- As always, excellent food and serviGuillermoVIPDined on 5/12/2013Definetely is the best place to eat beef in Miami. The service is outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stick to the meats and everythingDaninthegroveVIPDined on 5/11/2013Stick to the meats and everything will be good. The lobster ravioli isn't good. It should be taken off the menu. The Sangria is awesome. Manager was responsible for service at our table. At best he was distracted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We order rabbit for 1 personEduardoDined on 5/11/2013We order rabbit for 1 person yet we were charged for 2 persons portion, so we paid $18 more than we should have paid. Well we had left overs for next day. The food was great and restuarant is always good to visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you enjoy red meat youOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/10/2013If you enjoy red meat you will love Graziano's. The relaxed but sophisticated interior is a surprise given the tight street corner site and unremarkable one story building at the edge of the Coral Gables business district. Lot's of families- a lively bar area where folks were cheering on their favorite soccer team. We ate in the dining room which is nicely scaled with a peek into the grilling area, also on display as you enter. Service was old-school, professional, attentive and smooth. Our waiter was very helpful with the menu, understanding the various prep options etc. The sausage appetizer was delicious as we're the short ribs braised in red wine. My husband and son also truly enjoyed their lamb chops and skirt steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible experience!!RJrtizDined on 5/9/2013The service was horrible. Our waitress took almost half an hour to take our order. The food took an hour and forty minutes to arrive and my food was burnt and overcooked. The Graziano's on Bird road is a much better experience.Special Features:
- Great Argentinian Restaurant-Miamicacho1959Dined on 5/4/2013I had heard good things about Graziano's and to verify such, I took some good Argentinian friends of mine that came straight from Buenos-Aires to celebrate a Brithday, last January. We went to Graziano's (Coral Gables location) for dinner and we loved it. My Argentinian friends told me it was as good, if not better, than the restaurants they go to in Buenos-Aires, so that tells you the whole story. I went back last Saturday May 4th for lunch and it was delicious. I highty recommend Graziano's, especially for meat lovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, exzellent andOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/20/2013Great Food, exzellent and proactive service. Good recommendation from the wine list. If the restaurant is full especially with bigger groups it can become noisy. Our server Mario was outstanding.
- I felt the service could haveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/16/2013I felt the service could have been better. Waiter did not come around to often. A bit slow.Special Features:
- wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013The food was beyond amazing ..from appetizers to entrees and desert. The service was fast and friendly. Loved it and plan on returning many times. The best meat ive tasted. I had the entraña . Try it u wont regret it.Special Features:
- Too noisy; too expensive.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/9/2013Too noisy; too expensive. Not worth the money for the food quality ambiance.Special Features:
- Food and Service were excellent.OrlandoGuyVIPDined on 2/8/2013Food and Service were excellent. My Argentinian friend loved it.Special Features:
- The bestOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 1/30/2013Probably the best beef outside of Argentina. Service is outstanding, and the wine list just cant be beat.Special Features:
- Argentinian GemEliasVIPDined on 1/17/2013Went with a group of friends visiting from Argentina. They consider Graziano's as good as any in Buenos Aires and the wines better. They could find Argentinian wines here that were difficult to find there.Special Features:
- Graziano's review.cacho1959Dined on 1/14/2013In short, I went with some Argentinian good friends of mine and they told me it was excellent, that says it all!Special Features:
- Best SteahouseOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 1/12/2013Probably the best argentinian steakhouse in Florida. To top it all, it has got an extensive wine list. Cant make your mind up about the wine??? Ask for Adrian, he probably knows more about wine than Robert Parker.Special Features:
- good steaks ,great appetizers,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/12/2013good steaks ,great appetizers, good wines.even thought not always have what you order from the wine list.(third time different wines) overall a good experience,my guests like the place ,it was their first visitSpecial Features:
- I'm from DC. I wish thereOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/2/2013I'm from DC. I wish there was at least something half as good as Graziano's here.Special Features: