Graziano's Coral Gables
394 Giralda Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Graziano's Coral Gables
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.grazianosgroup.com/
- Phone: 3057743599
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm, Friday: 4:30pm - 11:30pm Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:30pm, Sunday: 12:00pm- 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Argentinean, Italian, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Graziano's Coral Gables
At Graziano's Parrilla Argentina, we bring to your table the freshest, most authentic and innovate Argentine Cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Graziano's Coral Gables - Best Restaurants in Coral Gables ›
Graziano's Coral Gables reviews from OpenTable diners
75 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
notable wine list (44)good for groups (38)special occasion (30)neighborhood gem (26)great for lunch (23)fit for foodies (16)romantic (13)hot spot (10)late-night find (9)great for brunch (7)vibrant bar scene (7)kid-friendly (5)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- LuiluaDined on 6/15/2014The food is good, however we went on a crowded day, "fathers's day" and it was very busy and service was not outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nightmare- father's day lunchSeasonsFanDined on 6/15/2014For father's day we always liked to go to Graziano's the restaurant even though we always go to the marketplace. This is the first time that the service was not great due to the amount of people at the restaurant. I was not feeling well because the temperature was so hot. I asked for ice in my water but never got it. I order the food but did not get the potatoes. It was hard to get the waiter's attention due to the amount of people they were serving. I was so frustrated that i did not taste my food and had to ask the waiter to have to go. I went to Graziano's marketplace and it was more peaceful, less crowded, and the a/c temperature was very pleasant. Sorry but not ever again.
- Over ratedpleasure2dineVIPDined on 6/14/2014Restaurant over price dinner for two over $150.00 steak was very hard not worth it will never ever will return to eat at this restaurant
- Bretera51Bretera51Dined on 6/7/2014This place is consistently good, and the portions are large.......also the meat is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner spouseReneglobo1975Dined on 6/5/2014With my family we have a very good dinner!!! We recommend Graziano!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We Love this Place!rponcemanDined on 5/31/2014Anytime someone special comes over we treat them to Grazianos and it's always a big hit & a memorable time! Great food and wine what else can you ask for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love itMarceloDined on 5/22/2014the best argentine food place in south Florida, my whole family loves eating at Graziano'sSpecial Features:
- Great meet!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/19/2014Although the meat is always amazing I think it's better for dinner when it's less crowded. I went for a business lunch and it was hard to hear and be heared. Service was ok but not wow. I will always go back for the meat. Wine list is also goodI would recommend this to a friend.
- A little gemJlreyes18Dined on 5/8/2014With a vibrant fusion Peruvian-Japanese cuisine, this small place is new in Weston. The service is personalized and fast and the ambience very pleasant. Completely recommended for an occasional dinner or lunch.Special Features:
- Would returnOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/3/2014Food was not as good as our past experiences though we would return.Special Features:
- AdmirerDined on 5/3/2014A great service and a better dinner we had at Graziano Restaurant. Excellent, also, the service of your staff, Open Table. Thanks for all,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great steaksGianfrancoDined on 4/30/2014everything that we ordered was great...the steak was perfectly cooked and the "chimi churri" sauce was outstanding...will go again next time in MiamiSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best parrilladaMerciVIPDined on 4/27/2014My group if six enjoyed the parrilladas that were made to our taste combining pork, meat, and lamb. The pancakes with dulce de leche were fabulous. I live Graziano's !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too loudDebiDined on 4/20/2014The food was good but it was so noisy you couldn't talk and we had the worst service we've ever had in Miami.
- Good foodYettyDined on 4/19/2014I love grazianos web go always there. Good steaks, nice ambiance. I recommend it.Special Features:
- Just aaahhh-mazzzing!StacyVIPDined on 4/15/2014Graziano's is my new favorite place in The Gables. Exceptional cuts of meat. The parrilladas are big enough to share and they've also got a great daily happy hour from 5pm-9pm. I highly recommend you stop by. 5 stars!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/12/2014Excellent food and very good service The mix parillada with the roast pork was excellentSpecial Features:
- It is all about the meatMaggieDined on 4/11/2014Great find while vacationing Delicious center cut rib eye ,tasty empanadas either baked or fried Lovely Argentina wine list The front is moderate noise level the Bar seating much louderSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/5/2014The food is really good but the noise is impossibleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graziano'sGismondaVIPDined on 4/4/2014We have been many time but this time the food took nearly and hour to arrive, and the quality was not up to their usual standard. Steaks were good, but the pasta was over cooked and no flavour.
- Meat lover's paradiseOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/27/2014I invited a group of business colleagues to dinner at Graziano's. Everyone loved the grilled meats, some of which are on display on a spit when you enter. The various cuts and selections pleased everyone. The service was beyond great. They kindly accommodated our group, which expanded from 8 to 10 and then 12, without missing a beat. The server was very helpful in suggesting and serving appetizers family style that gave everyone a taste of Argentina. The bill was also a pleasant surprise for such a large group. This was my third or fourth time here and I would definitely recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- arrive hungrymjrfromgranvilleohioDined on 3/22/2014Excellent food and a lot of it, so show up hungry (and carnivorous). Good wine selection and attentive service. While not inexpensive it was priced more than fair. Being an out of town visitor I am not likely to be back very soon but I would like to.Special Features:
- Great Food and ServiceDanHVIPDined on 3/19/2014It was my first time dining at Graziano's in Coral Gables...was looking for a good Steakhouse that was not a national chain...had dined at Argentinian Steakhouses before so decided it was a safe bet....met a friend there and had a fantastic meal.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- valentines day mealmendezsebDined on 2/14/2014I had a fantastic time. I took my girlfriend there for valentines day and they did a great job. Great food great restaurant.Special Features:
- Valentine's Day GemScarymoneyDined on 2/14/2014I picked this restaurant to celebrate Valentine's Day with my wife. Love the environment, & the food was great. Servers were very attentive and we will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My sons chicken fingers wasDisappointedDined on 2/14/2014My sons chicken fingers was served raw. When I returned it came back burnt.Special Features:
- QualityJaviDined on 2/13/2014We ordered steaks for dinner and they were not high quality and we ordere the steaks medium and they were served med-rare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesomely big meal!BHAMSTERSVIPDined on 2/12/2014Unbelievable meal and the portions were much more than expected. It was a great dining and social experience.Special Features:
- A little loud,was hard toOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/7/2014A little loud,was hard to talk across the table,my stake was to salty for my taste; mention to my server and voila a new one was brought to me in a very short time, my guest enjoy her choice and dessert was good to.This my second time at Graziano's and a will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always... everything was goodGuillermoVIPDined on 1/11/2014As always... everything was good. We enjoy the food and the service too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always reliableOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 1/11/2014This is our go-to meat place in Miami...we love the service and the steaks. Have never been let down!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food & excellent serviceFoodieFranDined on 1/10/2014Went with a group of six and a baby. We were seated right away. Noise level was lively enough so that baby wasn't a problem yet we could still converse across the table. Service was very attentive. Food was very good; all except one of us really enjoyed our meals. Generous portions. I would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Un buen dato del Courtyard MarriottZRespDined on 1/5/2014Nos recomendaron este restaurant argentino en el Courtyard Marriott de Coral Gables que queda a unas tres cuadras. Fue un muy buen dato. La atención rápida y gentil. Una extensa carta de vinos que puede llevarse buena parte de la cuenta y variedades de carnes con la calidad de los buenos restaurantes argentinos. Pedimos el bife de chorizo y cordero a las brasas con ensaladas. Todo llegó oportunamente y con los grados de cocción solicitados. Ensaladas frescas para acompañar y un buen vino español terminando con un delicioso panqueque flambeado en la mesa de dulce de leche. Recomendable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ribeyeBeefeaterDined on 1/3/2014We had a party of 10 + 2.5 year old. Had a great timeSpecial Features:
- The best meat in town!Ivy78VIPDined on 12/28/2013Amazing place to go for meat and wine. The staff is very profesional and warm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food anytime of dayzulyDined on 12/16/2013Grazianos is noted for their spectacular/extensive wine list in addition you can never go wrong with their meetsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hands downCamd305Dined on 12/7/2013This is one of the best places to eat meat and take a romantic dateSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodDenaiceDined on 11/8/2013We had a table right in front of the kitchen in between the two main rooms. The location was pretty noisy with a lot of people moving around us and this is not what we expect considering the prices on the menu. The food was excellent and service was weak since the waiter was not very knowledgeable.Special Features:
- Great food at very affordable priceMarcMDined on 10/26/2013Top notch. Service was perfect, and food was delicious. Argentinian equals steak, and they didn't disappoint. Wine list was spectacular. Good value. Overall a ten. Thank you.Special Features:
- Go ArgentinabelenDined on 10/24/2013Argentina in Miami. Food cooked on an asador with many appetizers, entrees and deserts from argentina.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.