One2One Restaurant & Bar
1339 Legacy Drive Bldg 10
Frisco, TX 75034Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
One2One Restaurant & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.one2onerestaurant.com/
- Phone: 2146182221x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Saturday Lunch 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Saturday: 4pm - 1:00am Sunday Brunch 10:00am - 2:00pm; Sunday Dinner 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Juan Garcia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: One2One has many private dining configurations available. We have a 70 person private dining room; a 12 person semi-private wine room, a large bar/lounge and covered patio as well as the oppotunity to reserve the entire restaurant. One2One also does off premise catering.
- Entertainment: One2One Restaurant and Bar offers live music every Friday and Saturday.
Ask about wine tastings, wine dinners, and chef tasting dinners.
- Special Events: Celebrate Valentine's Day with the "One" at One2One and enjoy Executive Chef Juan Garcia's Delectable Four Course Menu, Live Music, a Romantic Atmosphere and Each Other. Reservations Recommended.
A word from One2One Restaurant & Bar
One2One Restaurant and Bar is One Place For Every Taste. Located at the corner of state Hwy 121 and Legacy Drive in Frisco, One2One serves varied American Classics One2One is family owned and operated and has been designed to offer everyone just what they are looking for, whether it be a fun place to relax in our lounge or on our patio; a quiet intimate dinner in our wine room; a gathering place for family and friends in our open kitchen dining area; or a gathering of ten to eighty friends or business associates in one of our private dining areas. Our menu is also created to please everyone, from Tapas, Wood Fired Pizzas & Gourmet Sandwiches to comforting Kobe Meatloaf, Chicken & Dumplings and Filets, Fresh Seafood and our Famous Whole Fish Tempura.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
One2One Restaurant & Bar - Best Restaurants in Frisco ›
One2One Restaurant & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (27)good for groups (25)fit for foodies (22)great for lunch (18)romantic (16)special occasion (16)great for outdoor dining (14)notable wine list (14)vibrant bar scene (12)great for brunch (11)late-night find (10)hot spot (7)scenic view (6)kid-friendly (5)Show More
- Ribs were very tough althoughjminyardVIPDined on 9/3/2010Ribs were very tough although sauce was spicy and good. Presentation was very nice. A bit noisy and OK for a pizza restaurant but not fine dining.
- Anyone and I believe, everyone,MahaloDined on 9/3/2010Anyone and I believe, everyone, was paid compliments by my wife and I on our first visit. The food was scrumptious and delightful. My wife thoroughly enjoyed her Watermelon salad. I loved the wild game sausages. Wine selection was very much to our liking. Our server, Andy, was a joy in that he paid attention and knew when to come over and check on us. (He definitely did understand his performance requirement.) We will be back soon and bring others. Ken and Janis :)Special Features:
- The ribs were tough and theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/28/2010The ribs were tough and the onion strings were so salty we had to send them back...food was just ok. would go back to the bar though or maybe try there pizzaSpecial Features:
- Very impressive for a newlyOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/28/2010Very impressive for a newly opened restaurant. The only glitches were the waiter not knowing that he should decant the entire bottle of wine, and the delivery of the entrees to the correct person.Special Features:
- Food is excellent, and portionsneedbigpantsVIPDined on 8/26/2010Food is excellent, and portions are generous. Wine prices are great, too. Wonderful value.Special Features:
- There was little time to finishOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/21/2010There was little time to finish your salad before the main course arrived.Special Features:
- I had very high expectationsSaraDined on 8/14/2010I had very high expectations of the restaurant, knowing the previous places that chef Jeff Moschetti had worked. Even my lofty expectations were far surpassed by the food. Our table had quite a sampling of the menu, and no one was disappointed with their selection.Special Features:
- food was disappointing, also,OutstandingDined on 8/13/2010food was disappointing, also, they ran out of ribs, how does this happen?