2400 Boston Street
Baltimore, MD 21224Neighborhood:
Low CountryPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.langermanns.com/
- Phone: 4105343287
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast:Saturday : 9:00am - 11:30am; Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Low Country, American
- Executive Chef: Neal Langermann
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We are happy to cater your event! Please refer to our menu for items or call the restaurant for additional options.
- Special Events: We host cocktail parties, fundraisers, commencements, bridal and baby showers, weddings and wedding receptions!
A word from Langermann's
Langermann's Restaurant Group defines Low-Country cooking. Our Fresh Kitchen combines comfort food with a special twist. Shrimp and Grits are a favorite. We are a friendly neighborhood place with the hint of a drawl - all crafted a little slower to accentuate the rich tastes and simple elegance. It may not be the South but it is definitely our very own delicious little slice. Enjoy our cuisine by the fireplace, on the patio or terrace in the warmer months. Come join us for supper with friends, happy hour, or special dinner party. We offer a scrumptious Brunch Buffet on Sundays!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Langermann's - Best Restaurants in Canton ›
Langermann's reviews from OpenTable diners
151 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (75)neighborhood gem (70)great for brunch (61)good for groups (59)special occasion (54)great for outdoor dining (53)great for lunch (39)romantic (24)kid-friendly (18)notable wine list (15)hot spot (13)vibrant bar scene (10)late-night find (6)scenic view (5)Show More
- Girls Night OutItsallaboutusDined on 7/18/2014Excellent Food.......Awesome Service......Great Atmosphere What more could we ask for!!! We will be back to enjoy all of this again.Special Features:
- Food good, noise level awfulilikefoodDined on 7/12/2014When we made reservations, we were not told that there would be a birthday party in the balcony area looking over the main dining room. The partygoers sang, shouted to such a level that my friends and I were shouting over the small table so that we could hear one another. We talked to the manager, he apologized and said that the party was breaking up right away...not true. He then offered us a free round of drinks. We said that we weren't staying for a round of drinks. The bill came and we were were charged for the drinks that we had--not cool. Our server arranged to have the drinks removed from our bill. The restaurant needs some noise abatement renovations so there could be parties and dining at the same time.
- Way too loudOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/11/2014The food and service were great but it was hard to talk to anyone other than the people right next to you, we even had trouble hearing the waiter tell us the specialsI would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experienceMoonshinecoupleDined on 7/6/2014Great diviner. Try the crab/tuna tartar app, the sea bass, the scallops. Service was good, but we noticed that we did not receive the special fund raising menu. All the food was nicely presented and was delicious.Special Features:
- TastyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/4/2014Classically delicious southern food. A hidden gem!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good tryattemptingDined on 7/2/2014Good try at southern. Good twists to some classic, but skip the fried tomatoes. Total waste of calories. I did like that part of my dinner costs went to charity. Oh. And the small plates is a lovely concept. Lets you experience more of the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SaladGoodFoodHonVIPDined on 7/1/2014Both my friend and I had the salmon salad with yellow beets, walnuts and a delicious assortment of green. Along with cold Blue Moon beer, the perfect dinner on a hot summer evening.Special Features:
- FlavorfulyummyDined on 6/30/2014We tried several of the small plates and loved each one. Lots of unique flavors and aromas. Portions were perfect and prices reasonable.Special Features:
- TomOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2014I made a reservation for 6 for a post matinee Sunday performance at the Vagabond theater in Fells Point. We had a very enjoyable early dinner meal. I also requested information for a future 90 th birthday brunch for 20-25 people, including 6 children of various ages. The hostess was very helpful, and made it clear that they could comfortably handle a group of that size, including the children. She showed me the area on the mezzanine where our group would be located. Based on the information I was provided, I would not hesitate to have our party there. In addition, our server was very pleasant and the service and food were very good. Langermann's clearly exceeded my expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for supperAnneBDined on 6/29/2014We had been there for brunch numerous times, which we always enjoy. The supper menu proved to be equally diverse and delicious,Special Features:
- Great Sunday BrunchVZidDined on 6/29/2014We went with a group of seven, including one very active 21 month old. The food was delicious and our toddler ate a lot of it! (He's normally somewhat picky). Enjoyed our time here and would recommend it for a Sunday brunch.Special Features:
- Sea BasseyetoyouDined on 6/28/2014Wonderful Food. Larger portions compared to neighbooring dining, Fells Point. Sea Bass prepared perfect and enjoyed 3 side dishes for an additional 11.00.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/28/2014Unbelievable scallops and grits. Banana pancakes a decadent treat. Will try to leave room for dessert next time!Special Features:
- I love LangermannsOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 6/20/2014I love Langersmanns everything on the menu is great! Everyone I have taken there loves the food.Special Features:
- fathers day brunchmrtjtDined on 6/15/2014We were there for father's day brunch. Selection and quality was great, service was very good. We have been there for dinner as well, always a pleasant experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect birthday dinner!LovetoeatoutDined on 6/14/2014Everyone raved about their meals... "Best salmon salad I have ever had", "Cape Fear Scallops and grits were amazing!" Extensive gluten free menu as well including desserts!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family nightCampaVIPDined on 6/9/2014We treated our Texas and Pennsylvania family to a great meal at Langermann's. It is one of our favorite restaurants for special occasions and brunch. The food was savory and well-temperature. The wait staff is professional and very attentive. We highly recommend Langermann's for all occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodie420Dined on 6/7/2014The food was spectacular. We had the crab and tuna tartar, and I had the Chilean Sea Bass- which was cooked perfectly and was quite fresh and full of bright flavors. The portion was just the right size. My husband had the special, that was also perfectly portioned and tasted delicious! We will be going back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!MaurDined on 6/1/2014First visit to Langermans, but we are sure it won't be our last! Food was great, waitress was outstanding, and the outdoor seating was perfect! We were staying in The Inner Harbor, but the trip out to Canton for brunch was well worth it.Special Features:
- Dad's Birthday BrunchDianeDined on 6/1/2014Their Sunday Brunch was fabulous. We are a brunch-going family for special occasions and have been to MANY over the years. We are from the South Jersey/Philadelphia area. We were a party of 6; they easily accommodate large groups. Their brunch is a set price of $18 which includes an entrée, orange juice/mimosa, and their brunch bar which was breads, fruit, salad and all of the breakfast/brunch sides (bacon, sausage, hash browns, sausage gravy). And of course grits. My husband from GA said they were the best he's had. Try the "Memphis" Benedict or the Langermann's Hash. Can not say enough great things about their brunch. They treated dad to dessert for his 79th b'day. Bread Pudding all the way! Wish we had room to try more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great drinks and appetizersBeachpawsDined on 5/31/2014First time at Langermans, we stopped in for drinks and appetizers on weekend. The appetizers were very good and the staff was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousGBowenDined on 5/28/2014Started at the Happy Hour which included $5 house white & red wine, both were great. Husband and I ordered the Shrimp & Grits and the NY Strip special, both were delicious! Grits were creamy and shrimp was not overcooked. The steak was flavorfull and juicy. Definitely will go back!Special Features:
- jubobVIPDined on 5/28/2014My friend and I met for lunch on a Wednesday. I ordered a beer on tap and my friend ordered a wine. My beer was warm when served, and my friend was told the wine she wanted was only sold by the bottle. The server got me another beer that was somewhat colder; and my friend chose another wine. My food was fabulous but my friend was unable to eat her sandwich because it was so greasy. The cost of the sandwich was removed from our check. As we left the restaurant, we saw a sign that offered "1/2 price bottles of wine on Wednesday". The server failed to tell us, and my friend complained to the manager. It was her first time at this restaurant, and sadly, it will be her last.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/25/2014Food and service was great. Cape Fear scallops and shrimp and grits were awesome. Went over Memorial Day weekend. Was expecting a crowd and made a reservation but it wasn't very busy. I think the location is kind of off the beaten path. We were visiting from out of town. Nice interior. Would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd timeBAJJDined on 5/24/2014Love the food selections. Really interesting combination with a contemporary Southern twist. The small plate options make it easy to try different types of food. Everything was good. The bass was fantastic and I would definitely order it again.Special Features:
- Great food and fareeatmoreatBmoreDined on 5/22/2014Just a great time at Langermann's! We wanted a place downtown to celebrate our JHU graduate and we picked the right place. The food was above par. I had the Salmon which was amazing! My son and sister-in-law had the Angus beef burger which they felt were undercooked, but I don't think you want beef like that cooked well done. My son really enjoyed the cocktails! Overall 4 out of 5. I would recommend anyone to have an experience at Langermann'sSpecial Features:
- The following 658 reviews are from the Langermann's reviews archive.
- Wonderful Brunch!leharrison15Dined on 5/18/2014We had a great brunch last weekend. I love the price of their brunch ($18). You get one complimentary mimosa (which tasted great!), one entree, and then a buffet of breakfast side dishes. All the food was great! I will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceEasyrestchadDined on 5/14/2014We had a business dinner at Langermann's and I have to say the FOOD ,SERVICE, ATMOSPHERE were outstanding. We are looking forward to dining their again.Special Features:
- Dinner for 22foodiesnluvDined on 5/11/2014My wife and I visited Langermans on Mother's Day and had a great time. The only problem I had was the portions were a little small, but the food was incredible, and so was the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Mother's Day BrunchDaughterDined on 5/11/2014Our party of four arrived and were promptly seated upstairs. The wait staff was quite attentive, and offered us our complimentary drinks first thing! The food was good and I would definitely return on a day and time when we could order from the menu rather than from a buffet. Thank you.Special Features:
- WonderfulNicholeDined on 5/11/2014My family and I had a wonderful experience at Langermann's. That was one of the best brunch places I have ever been.Special Features:
- Great Find!LDinesOutDined on 5/10/2014Went here on a whim while looking for something different. The "low-country" style food fit the bill. Had 3 courses with a group of 4 and everyone loved everything. The food was delicious. Everything was done perfectly and the flavors were amazing. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 6galsDined on 5/10/2014We recently visited Langermann's early on a Saturday evening. I had the shrimp and grits which was fantastic and very filling. My mom had the catfish and my husband had the salmon. Everyone enjoyed their meals. The service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperienceseafoodnboatingDined on 5/9/2014Food is always fresh and perfectly seasoned. My husband loves the scallops and St. Andrew's Eggs Benedict and my favorite Chesapeake Eggs Benedict and Ceasar Salad with shrimp. Service is friendly and no hassles with Open Table reservations online.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/7/2014We have a birthday club and each birthday we choose a new restaurant. This birthday dinner we chose Langerman's and it was a wonderful experience. The service was great and food spectacular! We will keep Langerman's on our list.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/3/2014We felt welcomed as soon as we entered. Enjoyed having a drink at the bar - great bartender who made a wonderful cosmopolitan. I like the fact that they have small plates as well as full course dinners.Special Features:
- Love the Shrimp and Grits!DRad66VIPDined on 5/2/2014My husband and I keep coming back to Langermanns because I just love the Shrimp and Grits! It is incredible! Only disappointment is their dessert selection - there is no "true" chocolate dessert that does not have nuts.
- Best grits in townIady605Dined on 5/1/2014the food is always consistant. The service is friendly and they have the best grits in town.Special Features:
- Food was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2014Every dish I tasted was remarkable. I've been a few times already and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves some good southern inspired food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first visit, not the last visiteaterextraordinaireDined on 4/25/2014Just by chance picked this place because it is so close to our house. Glad we did. We had great service , good food, and good conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.