Carpaccio Restaurant & Wine Bar
6840 Lundy's Lane
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 1V6Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Carpaccio Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.carpacciorestaurant.com/
- Phone: 9053712063
- Hours of Operation:
11:30 am- 11 pm
Saturday & Sunday
4 pm- 11 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Ramil Rezaytinov
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We do any type of offsite catering for up to 100 customers. Prices will depend on menu items chosen and can be discussed at any time with the chef or manager .
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a semi private room which hosts up to 36 guests comfortably.
- Private Party Contact: Danny McAllister 9053712063
- Special Events: Every Tuesday is Date Night at Carpaccio's- 4 course dinner for 2 including a bottle of Imported Italian House Wine-$59 per couple
Every Wednesday is Becco Night at Carpaccio's (our version of Tapas) from 6 pm-10 pm
A word from Carpaccio Restaurant & Wine Bar
Carpaccio Ristorante & Bar has been delighting locals and tourists for 10 years, having won the prestigious restaurant of the year 6 years in a row. Offering both contemporary and traditional Italian cuisine in an ambiance of sophisticated Californian flair.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Carpaccio Restaurant & Wine Bar - Best Restaurants in Niagara Falls ›
Carpaccio Restaurant & Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
69 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (42)neighborhood gem (40)fit for foodies (31)good for groups (31)notable wine list (30)romantic (29)hot spot (13)great for lunch (10)great for outdoor dining (5)kid-friendly (5)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (3)great for brunch (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Best In Niagara FallsstogieDined on 9/24/2013We had our second anniversary at Carpaccio and it couldn't have been better. Excellent food,service, accomodation and value. Everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!TerriDined on 9/24/2013The food and service are amazing at this slightly out of the way Italian restaurant in Niagara Falls! We happened to hit the "Date Night" special which is unbelievable value! Carpaccio is highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/23/2013This is a great restaurant with excellent food and service. Prices are very reasonable and a return visit to explore the other menu options will be on the agenda. A 10 + in our parties group, a must try when in Niagara Falls.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular Italian Food.EazyDined on 9/20/2013I'm with my Italian friends and we are looking for a 5 star Italian meal, our Concierge highly recommended you. Our first impression, from the outside was that maybe we got a bad tip, but once we were inside the experience improved and when we were served our meal all previous thoughts were forgotten. It was absolutely fabulous. All 4 of us were very happy and will return. It was 5 star delicious. Thank-You.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best we've had in Niagara!trinketDined on 9/15/2013Celebrating our first anniversary we wanted a quiet, romantic and very special dinner while visiting Niagara Falls for the weekend. I read some great reviews and chose Carpaccios hoping we would have a positive experience. From the moment we arrived it was fabulous service and the food was wonderful. It was the best dinner we've had in Niagara in all the times we've visited and it will now be our special place to go. Simply perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentdinewithjoyDined on 9/14/2013Everyone had a different dish and the food was fantastic. From the calamari appetizer to the steak and veal dinners - one could only say very good things about it. The taste, fragrance and presentation were terrific. Would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place is awesome!!!!!AngieQVIPDined on 9/7/2013Best restaurant we visited in a recent Niagra Falls trip.T he food is exceptional, and never had a restaurant called a cab and pay for it! Needless to say, service is 2nd to none. I can't wait to return to NF just so I can enjoy that bronzini dish again!!! Thank you very much for making our last evening in Niagra Falls "a night to remember". Love the authentic Italian looks of the place too!Special Features:
- The food was good. I couldhckyfn4vrDined on 9/7/2013The food was good. I could have made it as good. Wasn't blown away. Service was slow to get drinks and check on us. Appetizers came very fast, entres were served after awhileSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Left non-plussedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/31/2013This restaurant came highly recommended, but we left non-plussed. Our calamari starter was tender and risotto entree was OK, but the Osso-Bucco was overspiced. All servings were plentiful and the personnel was very attentive. Our table by the wall was a bit noisy. All in all we felt that we did not get our money's worth.Special Features:
- DelishOrchardleeDined on 8/26/2013We were only in Niagara Falls two nights and went here the first night - LOVED the food. We decided to return our 2nd night and again were not disappointed. Everything from appetizers to dessert was delicious. HIghly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprisedhappycuzzinsDined on 8/24/2013This restaurant is a definite "keeper" and we will definately go back here for dinner. It is not a restaurant to go to if you are in a hurry but is wonderful for an evening of dining. The chicken stuffed with goat cheese was enjoyed by 2 of our party and the gnocchi with shrimp and spinach was absolutely delicious. I ordered a caesar salad and don't particularly like the way it is served but the taste was good. I prefer the lettuce in bite size pieces. The hot bread was wonderful! Service was excellent and the waitress very knowledgable and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 8/11/2013We go to Niagara Falls regularly but don't know why it took us so long to try this restaurant. The food is fabulous, the service and decor are great. Carpaccio is now one of our top five favorite picks in Niagara.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Anniversary Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/5/2013My wife and I went to Carpaccio for our 25th wedding anniversary. It was a fantastic evening. I had ordered flowers through OpenTable for delivery to the restaurant and they were waiting at our table when we arrived. Both of our meals were excellent! My wife had spaghetti and meatballs, and I had the special which was branzino. My wife enjoyed the spaghetti, and I loved the branzino. It was perfectly seasoned and served with lemon, roasted peppers and olives. Paired with a Niagra region Riesling from the extensive wine list it was a fantastic meal. We topped it off with a slice of NY style cheesecake for my wife and a fantastic Tiramisu for me! The server was excellent and took our picture to commemorate the event. Great Job!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceelent Italian FoodjimpaDined on 8/4/2013As usual, the food was excellent and we never have been disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I expected a more elegantsoozDined on 8/4/2013I expected a more elegant dining experience. It was casual dining. Food was excellent. I like to dress up when I dine and you didn't need to here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good foodoffspringzDined on 8/3/2013It's my second time at Carpaccio and the food has consistently met and exceeded my expectations. Ordered the Gnocchi Tifosi again since I had it last time and loved it (especially the sauce). Also had the Linguine Alla Vongole - nice and light with great flavour. Server was attentive, food came out at a good pace and atmosphere was enjoyable. Will be back next time I'm in the Niagara region!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Foodie's gemOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/30/2013We were there for their "Date Night". The menu selection was very good. Shared appetizer, separate starters, entrees and deserts. The meal also included one bottle of house red or white wine. At $60.00, excellent value for the money. We will definitely go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was excellent, serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/19/2013The food was excellent, service awesome, and the prices are reasonable would eat there every day if I could. A must try ......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly ManagerOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/13/2013We generally found people not too friendly or engaging with 'tourists' - fortunately that was not the case with the Manager at Carpaccio and because of his friendly demeanor our server warmed up and was more engaging. The food was excellent! Had an eggplant, artichoke, roasted pepper appetizer in a jar used as a spread - delicious and nice presentation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun at CarpacciosLolaDined on 6/29/2013Very upbeat and friendly staff. Very, very good, fresh food. Large portion appetizers and salads.Special Features:
- Good TimesStickDined on 6/28/2013A large restaurant, with a great atmosphere. Had a guy playing guitar for some nice music. The food was very good, with satisfying portions. Had a friendly waitress. Excellent experience, will definitely go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well done! Excellent tableMicioDined on 6/26/2013Well done! Excellent table service. Outstanding food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very slow serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/21/2013I have been to this restaurant plenty of times, and this was the worst service I have ever had at this restaurant. There were a group of 5 attending a friends birthday. We were seated at a table at the back, and it took at least 10 - 15 minutes for a waitress to come over to take our drink order, from there we waited another 15 minutes before we even got drinks. The service was very slow, our reservations were for 8pm, and we didn't leave until 10:45pm. Very disappointing. At least the quality of the food won us over.
- Fathers Day DinnerBrownieDined on 6/16/2013we made our reservations on line the night before which was very easy to do. Being Father's Day we thought they might have a set menu for the evening, but were very happy to learn it was not. We were greeted promptly at the door and were shown to a table instead of a booth which is always nicer! The food was super as was the service. We found out that this restaurant has a Date Night on Tuesdays and are looking forward to trying it! The Browns.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ConsistentAlwaysHungryDined on 6/16/2013Been going to Carpaccio for years. The quality of the food is always consistent. The menu is just right - a good number of choices but not overwhelming. Servers are always fantastic.Special Features:
- Worth the drive to NIagaraOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/16/2013Would you spend 3 hours of your day driving to and from a restaurant? Well, if the restaurant is Carpaccio's then I guarantee it's worth the drive. Carpaccio's has found a way to make plain pasta taste magical, makes the freshest and best calamari we've ever had, makes a ceasar salad that your mouth waters for, and makes the freshest, most delicious seafood linguine you will ever have, and that's just a few of the many, many fabulous items we've tried. The ambience, the exceptionally friendly staff ( Rosanne) and of course the amazing food is what brings us back time and time again. If you are looking for a hidden gem, try Carpaccio's. I guarantee, it's worth the drive to Niagara.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Carpaccio NiagaragodivababeDined on 6/15/2013Nice restaurant, reservations made online and were accurate, with table ready upon arrival. Service was alright, but not the best. Food was very good, with all three parties happy with their choices. When reservations made, there was a special note for someone's bday. Wait staff did not need to be reminded and provided cheesecake to Birthday boy at no charge, with great display on the plate in edible writing. Overall great experience and would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I booked the Carpaccio onOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/8/2013I booked the Carpaccio on line as I was planning a special weekend away with my boyfriend. I had read a few reviews but really just booked after viewing the menu options and prices, compared it to a few other Italian restaurants in the same area of Niagara Falls, and then booked. The appetizer was incredible - beautiful presentation and even better taste experience! We shared it and it was great. The entrees were amazing - probably the best pasta I have had EVER! It was a Saturday night and although I thought it would be a little quieter and romantic, the energetic feel didn't bother me. There were two large groups beside us, but everyone was enjoying their meals and wine and just having a great evening. Highly recommend!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentMaury52Dined on 6/7/2013This restaurant is on our list of consistently good places to eat. They regularly have excellent specials. They tried something with the Caesar salad. It was two wedges of romaine , a thin slice of parmesan, a thing long flat dry breadstick with spots of balsamic vinegar . It was ok, but I suggest they go back to traditional Caesar salad where you don't have to work on it, but just eat it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian foodMaureenthewalkerDined on 6/1/2013Really enjoyed celebrating our 45th anniversary with friends while we were in Niagara Falls.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Way too slowSpankthepitaDined on 5/12/2013Our reservation was for 5:30 and we didn't get our food until 7. We were from out of town so this was quite annoying as it was a Sunday evening and we were anxious to get home. Our server was friendly but was socializing with other staff more than focusing on her guests. Not the best experience. Waited for our food, waited for our bill, waited to have it split up which could have been dealt with from the beginning. Just poor service. It's too bad because it looks like a decent place.Special Features:
- The service we had was veryOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/10/2013The service we had was very good, friendly and joked with us. The pasta dishes we had were delicious and and the ceaser drinks I had were very good, and the prices were reasonable. The restaurant is very spacious and inviting, however I found that alot of noise from the bar area carried into the dining room which was very loud at times and not a very quiet dining experience. I would definitely dine here again as I live here, and overall it was a great night out..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BestDebbieVIPDined on 5/8/2013Great Food. Wonderful Friendly Staff. Nice Wine list. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We are regulars at Carpaccio's.dredgersDined on 4/13/2013We are regulars at Carpaccio's. This night was a birthday in our group.....we had that in the reservation.....it go missed.....I believe the waiter did know as our usual waiter (Jimmy) came by kissed and wished. Sometimes its the little things......boo hoo. The restaurant was busy....and we found the service a bit slow.Special Features:
- This place came highly recommendedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/12/2013This place came highly recommended by a local resident, so we knew re it was going to be great. And it was! I wish it was closer to where live in Ajax!Special Features:
- We had a lovely dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/6/2013We had a lovely dining experience with our family. Would definitely recommend and return at some point.Special Features:
- Carpaccio's in under renovationSpryDined on 3/28/2013Carpaccio's in under renovation therefore ambiance not good as usual, however food good and waiter Jummy outstanding! Great night.Special Features:
- A great find on vacation in niagaraOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/24/2013Simply Amazing! Great food and service, felt as if we were part of a family. Not rushed and not too pricey. My favorite Italian restaurant by far.Special Features:
- Excellent restaurantcjohnstonDined on 3/12/2013Date Night special is an excellent value, food was excellent, waitress was very attentiveSpecial Features:
- appetizers: seafood soup andRICHARDVIPDined on 3/9/2013appetizers: seafood soup and surf and turf carpaccio. Both very tasty main course: chicken mediterranean and veal parmigiano. Chicken was good, veal a little dry. Place was busy but service ok All in all a nice evening.Special Features: