Carpaccio Restaurant & Wine Bar
6840 Lundy's Lane
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 1V6Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Carpaccio Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.carpacciorestaurant.com/
- Phone: 9053712063
- Hours of Operation:
11:30 am- 11 pm
Saturday & Sunday
4 pm- 11 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Ramil Rezaytinov
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We do any type of offsite catering for up to 100 customers. Prices will depend on menu items chosen and can be discussed at any time with the chef or manager .
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a semi private room which hosts up to 36 guests comfortably.
- Private Party Contact: Danny McAllister 9053712063
- Special Events: Every Tuesday is Date Night at Carpaccio's- 4 course dinner for 2 including a bottle of Imported Italian House Wine-$59 per couple
Every Wednesday is Becco Night at Carpaccio's (our version of Tapas) from 6 pm-10 pm
A word from Carpaccio Restaurant & Wine Bar
Carpaccio Ristorante & Bar has been delighting locals and tourists for 10 years, having won the prestigious restaurant of the year 6 years in a row. Offering both contemporary and traditional Italian cuisine in an ambiance of sophisticated Californian flair.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Carpaccio Restaurant & Wine Bar - Best Restaurants in Niagara Falls ›
Carpaccio Restaurant & Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (39)special occasion (39)fit for foodies (32)good for groups (30)notable wine list (28)romantic (25)hot spot (12)great for lunch (9)kid-friendly (6)great for outdoor dining (5)vibrant bar scene (4)late-night find (3)great for brunch (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- howaboutlunch2howaboutlunch2Dined on 5/30/2014Excellent as always! Great food, great service. Lovely new decor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful dinner; great serviceNotAFoodieButDined on 5/22/2014There is a sign outside the restaurant, "Voted best restaurant in Niagara Falls." I cannot attest to that, but I can say our dinner was delicious. The decor was reserved and comfortable. Our server, Becky, was very friendly and attentive. My wife and I shared a thinly sliced tenderloin and swordfish appetizer that was superb. Her main course consisted of veal scallopini. It was tasty, but the veal was a bit tough. I had the mushroom risotto which was filling and delicious. The owner from Glasgow made it a point to visit each table to make certain all of his guests were satisfied with their meals. I would recommend the restaurant during your visit to the NF's area.Special Features:
- Pleasant findgreatplace2dineDined on 5/21/2014Booked online. Didn't know what to expect. Was pleasantly surprised. Great service. Excellent food. A must try. Will go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We Loved It!!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014The food was so good. Our server Jim was great. It was very busy and he and the manager Danny were great at making sure we were still taken care. Loved the modern industrial decor with the lighting and ambiance it was so confortable. The good was delicious the wine selection was fantastic. We will be making this spot our new favorite in Niagara Falls. Oh and anothrr great thing iscthe complimentory cab ride to our hotel. That was yet another fantastic plus to this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ...howeverqdpiDined on 5/17/2014The food was good and the server was great but it took a little too long for our main to come out. We were there at 5pm on a Saturday night. All of the food was tasty except for one person ordered penne with their veal parmigiana and the pasta was under cooked. Considering that our group was of varying ages (12 - 80), Waiting half and hour for your main was a little upsetting for the older ones. Also, the espresso/cappucino machine was down. Everything was presented beautifully.
- Fantastic experiencej007conksDined on 5/16/2014Carpaccio Restuarant and Wine Bar was a fantastic find. Without being from the area, I stumbled upon it on Open Table, made the reservation and noted my special occasion. The restuarant took care of it and all the wait staff were so friendly and ensured everything was correct. The hotel heard where we were going and had nothing but praises for Carpaccios. I will definitely be returning back to dine as the food was very good. The service was excellent. And the extra mile that the staff went to ensure everything went the right way was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date Nightcharlie2niagaraDined on 5/13/2014Tuesday Date Night is an amazing value. A four course dinner with a bottle of wine for $59 a couple....WOW! I would have expected for $59 (with a choice of a bottle of quality red or white wine) that the food would not be of superb quality or quantity. I was definitely wrong. The food from appetizer, salad, entree to dessert was delicious. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Great Food, Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/28/2014We went for my daughter's birthday, I reserved on line and specifically asked for some type of birthday cake, the waitress had to be reminded to bring it (surprise was ruined). We were there for over 3 hours, and we weren't "lingering", it was just that we had to wait for everything. When one of us asked for another drink, the waitress did not wait to ask if anyone else wanted anything. At the end of the meal, coffee was not offered. I found the food to be excellent, but because of the terrible service, I am not sure I will be back. I have told many people about the excellent food, but I also mentioned that if they are in any kind of hurry, they might choose another restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 10 for date nightdinrdelishDined on 4/22/2014We had a group of 10 (5 couples) come for date night. All of us could agree that we will be back. The food menu for the date night was spectacular. We all had wonderful meals. the caesar salad had a nice presentation and my friends piece of taramasu was huge. We were all surprised she ate it all. She said it was the best. Our waitress was also pleasant and was joking with us all. Be prepared, we will be back.Special Features:
- Great restaurantKimber333Dined on 4/5/2014We heard about Carpaccio's from friends and we were not disappointed. Great food and great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2sen.dinersOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/25/2014We have dined here with friends and by ourselves several times and have been very happy with both the food and the friendly relaxed service. We were very impressed with the recent renovations, they are beautiful. They add to the making of a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing serviceotnn3Dined on 3/16/2014This is the 4th time dining at Carpaccios which we make a point to go to from Toronto. Food was excellent as expected but extremely slow. Service however was horrible. Our waitress was rude and insulting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian Cuisine in the areatonygallardoDined on 3/15/2014Clean, great ambiance, great service and great food. I would definitely come back to Carpaccio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The place is beautiful, niceizmoe2uDined on 3/15/2014The place is beautiful, nice ambience. The service was excellent , our server didnt come around to the point of annoying me but come around enough. The food was superb, and enough time in between meals to digest , the portions were excellent .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was OKOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2014Our server was abit dishevelled and the service was very slow. Pasta was warm in bottom of bowl as if microwaved and could tell it was not freshly cooked. Garlic bread with cheese had no taste of garlic. The general manager visits tables and is very cheery and friendly - I think this sort of smooths things over and fills in the void of slow service. The renos. in the restaurant are very nice - place looks great!Special Features:
- Sat. evening in MarchFonthillDined on 3/15/2014Enjoyed a delicious birthday dinner on Sat. evening. Waiter was excellent - made modifications to order for celiac customer. We enjoyed having a conversation in a non noisy restaurant. Food was tasty and properly cooked, arrived hot and without as long a wait as we anticipated. Well done staff!Special Features:
- All around excellentPameOPADined on 3/13/2014Food was fresh and exceptional!! Great service, clean and very impressive menu! Our waiter was fantastic and set the relax-great-food-good-time tone for the evening. Will go back again for sure!!Special Features:
- High End Italian FoodSnowJadeDined on 3/8/2014This is our third time to the restaurant in a span of approximately three years. Consistent high quality food. Good service. We really like the recent decor changes. It feels like a completely different restaurant with zero compromise to food quality. Also, beautiful and clean bathroom!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date winner for usOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/4/2014My husband and I have made your restaurant a go to place after our night out to a movie. We love everything about it. We are happy to tell our friends.Special Features:
- Perfect for special occasionJordanJDined on 2/27/2014The food was excellent quality and very flavourful. Setting was very romantic but tables could use some tea lights for and added touch.Special Features:
- Always Will B Our PlaceDTSJonesDined on 2/16/2014Love this place from day 1. My beautiful wife and I will always spend our date nights and anniversaries here. Great food and staff is very accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- middle of renovationstandteatDined on 2/11/2014Food was delicious. Service was good. Renovations haven't been completed yet. But was still nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date Night TuesdaysdateniteDined on 2/4/2014Carpaccio's really hit the mark with Date Night Tuesdays. The food is wonderful and the ambiance incredible. We have always had good service and food not just on Tuesdays but whatever day of the week we've been to the restaurant. We would highly recommend Carpaccio's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is always good ,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/4/2014The food is always good , the service always friendly. Renovations are still going . They did a fine job on the new washrooms. Only problem was the large room was so noisy that we could not have a conversation among the four of us. There should be some kind of noise absorbing hangings in the ceiling. With today's products and technology there should be something that can be done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Carpaccio Restaurant ReviewmargaretDined on 1/4/2014In a phrase - "absolutely fabulous"!!! My Mom and I had the Early Bird special. The bruschetta was the best I have ever had. The minestrone was delectable. I really enjoyed the veal parmesan and pasta. The desert was a treat. All of the staff were professional, efficient and friendly. I can't wait to go back after the renovations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in Niagara!NatashaDined on 12/31/2013I made reservations the day before New Year's Eve, and I was extremely lucky to find such a nice place. Easy to get to, amazing food, and even better service! 10/10 would eat here again. My new favourite restaurant in Niagara.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Year's Eve DiningTorontoladyDined on 12/31/2013The host was very friendly. We waited a little while before our order was taken but that's because of where we were seated. The server did apologize but was very friendly. After that, our service was very prompt inspite of the New Years eve busy time. I ordered the Swordfish. It was tasty and juicy, the mash potatoes also very delicious. I also got the Tartufo for dessert...highly recommended. Overall a very pleasant dining experience. One more thing, the appetizer was a lightly flaked pastry with goat cheese and grilled vegetables....highly recommended.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great wine selection and apps!HolidayLunchDined on 12/27/2013Great wine selection and apps! We loved the bruschetta! I would not suggest the salmon dishes, however the rest of the dishes were very good! We would go here again. Had a lovely holiday lunch here.Special Features:
- Date NightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/17/2013We went on a Tuesday and had the date night special. The meal was excellent. The only disappointment (we didn't realize till later) was we never received our garlic bread appetizer. Other than that it was a nice night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty goodsamiDined on 12/14/2013The online reservations made it super easy to get into the restaurant where we were promptly seated. Service was adequate, not outstanding. The restaurant was noisy as there was a large birthday party at the next table. Food was prompt, fresh and delicious, a little on the pricey side but worth it for special occasions. The bread basket was amazing. I ordered a thin crust pizza (with arugula, proscuitto, asiago, artichokes), but had to take most of it home as I thought it was an individual size, but clearly meant for sharing. My friend ordered the veal shank which was tender and delicious. Would recommend this restaurant to others for special occasions. Nice atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The little detailsTrainerDined on 12/7/2013We have had good experiences in the bar side of the restaurant. Food right temp, ambience good, food fresh and well prepared and presented. This last experience was horrible. The bread was cold and stale, the butter was hard and the balsamic vinegar was cheap (vinegary). My meal the pasta dish with sausage rapine was to be done in olive oil but was done with a red sauce that was very salty. The rapine was overcooked. Timing of meal was adequate. With the food prep station up front and visible the food is expected to be fresh. Start with the bread. Bake it right there so it is warm when jot hits the table. Meals should be cooked from scratch.
- Date night dinersAbbieDined on 12/3/2013My husband and I went for the date night special on a Tuesday. The host lost points right of the bat, as I had noted in my reservation that we were new to the area and were celebrating a special occasion and would like to have a nice table. I could see the host pull up my booking on her open table reservations system, however, she missed the opportunity to welcome us to the area, and seated us in a small booth between the corner wall and the service station. Obviously I asked for a different table. You cannot beat the special, 4 courses and a bottle of wine for $60 + tax. I recommend getting the $5 upgrade for the goats cheese torte on the starter and asking for extra gravy with the steak entrée. As for dessert, it was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jimmy is the reason we goSpryDined on 11/30/2013Jimmy is the reason we go to C arpachio's - He is a great waiter!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I would comebackrroyersDined on 11/16/2013We got in at 7pm and they were booked up till pm so we came back after making a reso on opentable. The staff were friendly and courteous and we loved the little comer area they seated us. Very much meant for 2. We ordered the meat and cheese tray and the duo caprese salad and loved it. Then our gnocchi and orange roughy came about 30-40 min later. We weren't really worried about the wait time and could tell the wait staff was trying to bring it out. Unfortunaly I found my gnocchi bland and my wife's orange roughy had a little too much mustard on it. But all and all my wife and I would definelty return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We always enjoy our experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/9/2013We always enjoy our experience! Great food, service, wine etc! My husband and I come to niagara from Hamilton just for this reataurant, it's our favourite place to go for our datenight away!:) I highly recommend everyone tries it! Thx again for a great night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful4kidsthatsmeDined on 11/9/2013Was in Niagara Falls for the weekend staying at the Embassy and my sister sent me an email and suggested dining at this restaurant. She said it was hers and her late husbands favorite find in Niagara Falls and have dined there many times and never came away disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem of a Spot!warfot22Dined on 11/9/2013We had a great time at Carpaccio in Niagara Falls. After grabbing a drink at the bar, they took us to our seats and we were greeted promtly. Our waitress was very nice and made us feel comfortable and explained the menu well. Our Filet's were cooked perfectly and the ambiance was really calm, romantic and private. We had 6p reservations and the restaurant began to fill up around 6:30. The wine, appetizer, and meal was perfect for what we were looking for. We did have to take a cab to get there (we stayed at the Embassy Suits) and the restaurant called a cab and covered the fare for us to go where we wanted to go from there. Overall - a GREAT place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will be back!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/8/2013This restaurant is romantic and reasonably priced, with really great food. (the steak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Service is good- a great place for a romantic night out, or for a delicious lunch with friends.Special Features:
- Easy going, good Italian foodDrSnufalasaurasVIPDined on 10/27/2013Yummy! Big portions! We went for dinner and were impressed with the whole meal - seafood app, pizza, and chefs special ravioli. Will definitely be back the next time we are the niagara area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Meal in whileJOTSDined on 10/26/2013We were in Niagra falls for a get away night, and a friend had recommended Carpaccio. When we got the resturant we were warmly greeted, and shown right to our table. We asked our server what he reccomended, and he gave suggestions, best selling etc. He also mentioned that if there were changes or anything that wasn't on the menu to ask and he would see what he could do to make it happen. Our two meals were extremly tasty, and well priced. We never felt rushed and very much enjoyed out meal. Recently we have had other resturants balk at changing out the potato for a vegtable. At Carpaccio's we felt like we were special guests, and that is what really makes me go back to a resturant. I will recommend Carpaccio's to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.