Holsteins - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Holsteins - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.holsteinslv.com/
- Phone: 7026987940x
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Thursday, Sunday I 11AM - 12AM
Friday - Saturday, Monday I 11AM - 2AM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Burgers
- Executive Chef: Anthony Meidenbauer
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: For Catering Menus/Options please contact:
- Private Party Facilities: We do offer Private dining options for parties 20 or more.
- Private Party Contact: Heather Coldwell 7028662158x
- Entertainment: Fun, hip and edgy Indie Rock with a DJ.
DJ and dancing on Friday, Saturday and Monday nights.
- Special Events: For Special Events please contact:
A word from Holsteins - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Holsteins is an exciting burger concept from Las Vegas restaurateurs Billy Richardson, and Chef Anthony Meidenbauer of Block 16 Hospitality. This concept was tailor-made for The Cosmopolitan with an emphasis on fresh, natural and organic ingredients. Holsteins brings better burgers and a funky, homegrown attitude to The Strip. The menu features specialty burgers, house-made sausage, riffs on traditional American snacks and appetizers, as well as a wide variety of shakes and sides. All items are custom crafted in-house, creating burgers unlike any other. Put an adult spin on the traditional shake with a “Bamboozled Shake”, unique flavors infused with premium liqueurs and spirits.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Holsteins - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas ›
Holsteins - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
68 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (35)great for lunch (30)hot spot (24)fit for foodies (18)late-night find (17)kid-friendly (15)vibrant bar scene (14)special occasion (6)great for brunch (3)scenic view (2)neighborhood gem (2)romantic (1)Show More
- The cost of reheating,dinerDined on 10/9/2013The burgers were fine, but at $17 average need a little better presentation. The real problem area are the sad sides The up charge for the sweet potato fries must be to pay for the heat lamps that produce these soggy, limp disappointments. The manager spent a lot of time sulking through the dining area, better start paying attention to what's going on in the kitchen.
- Everyone at the table orderedPairDined on 10/8/2013Everyone at the table ordered burgers. All were outstanding. I ordered the gold standard tasted like a steak . Wonderful flavor. The milkshake and cocktails were great also. Would go back.Special Features:
- Righteous BurgerskingcarnivoreDined on 10/8/2013If you're looking for a comfortable atmosphere with outstanding burgers this is it. Several outstanding options on the menu. Our group of 5 was easily accommodated and the noise level wasn't bad at all making conversation easy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/7/2013great burgers drinks and fries great lunch spot in las vegas would definitely go backSpecial Features:
- Great Kobe beef burgersaginawDined on 10/1/2013Great burger, I got the "Rising Sun" with Kobe beef and couldn't finish it because it was so big. grilled to perfection. I didn't think a shake with alcohol would taste good but it was great also. They got great beer selection also if your not into trying one of their specialty shakes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bamboozled shakesOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/14/2013I love the bamboozled shakes. Just tried the Almond Joy this past visit and it was awesome. I've also tried the Rising Sun and Hen House burgers which are very good as well.Special Features:
- Great gemOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/12/2013Great and inventive. Burgers are phenomenal and so are the shakes - you can have them non or with alcohol. The food is inventive and great. Ingredient are not the usual. A great treat that was unexpected. Service was great! Dessert was handmade and delicious!! I highly recommend this restaurant!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placedollDined on 9/9/2013Prices were reasonable, good burger selection, including the minis. My friend said the mini lobster sandwiches were great. I ordered the gold standard and iit was cooked according to my liking, with tasty onion rings. The tiramisu shake was also delicious though a bit too sweet. I ordered it with no alcohol. The place was loud with music, but not overwhelming. Casual and ambience was welcoming. Our server was professional. Will return again in the futureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- too expensiveeileenDined on 9/9/20133 burgers, 1 order of chicken wings, 2 beers, 1 glass of wine and 1 appetizer for $115. - ridiculous. The food was good, but not THAT good. Also, the hostess sat us in a booth with a very wet seat. After I sat in the wet spot she asked me if I wanted a towel. We actually had to ask to be moved to a different (dry) booth.
- Delicious burgerskay29VIPDined on 9/9/2013We had awesome burgers and even went back two days later. The burgers are pretty large so the second time we were there we chose to split one. It is a little on the high end for a burger but most of Vegas is pricey. They have awesome popcorn they give you while waiting and awesome sweet potato fries. The service is lacking but the food is delicious. They don't seem to have enough staff or they just aren't as attentive as they should be for the location( in the cosmopolitan)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hamburger was great, but frenchOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/5/2013Hamburger was great, but french fries were not hot enough and were "limp". I ordered a cafe latte, but it was lukewarm and not large enough to be called a latte.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went to Holstein as I hadOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/2/2013Went to Holstein as I had a gift card that I needed to use. Service was poor but maybe because our Server had too many tables to handle or need more training. The Server took our order and never saw her again until we were ready to pay the bill. The Runner brought our food(s) to the table and had to asked for iced tea refill. The "shakes" are MUST try.
- Gold standard burger was deliciousTongDined on 9/2/2013Gold standard burger was delicious - patty is cooked to your request. The tiramisu shake was great - very rich. I definitely want to visit again to try some of the other burgers.Special Features:
- We highly recommend the placeGreatVIPDined on 8/27/2013We highly recommend the place hands down! We can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Used to be good...OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/23/2013I've been here twice and liked it but probably won't go back again. Burgers weren't worth the money and the service was very slow. It took an hour and fifteen minutes to get our food.
- This was a treat! Food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/7/2013This was a treat! Food was great and bamboosled drinks were just plain fun! Service was excellent. We really enjoyed this.Special Features:
- Overpriced for what it is.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/24/2013Seems like the waitresses are nice to you face to face but quite a few are stuck up. Pretty though. The food is nothing to rave about. Dry patty, the bun is dry as if it were bought in bulk and they are trying to get through it all. Too thick in ratio to the meat. They're not mean or rude to your face, but you can see it if you pay attention to their body language. It's really not worth going to. Fyi, the Lounge" is pretty uncomfortable. Especially when dining. Get a table.
- Terrific hamburgers!DarstcoachVIPDined on 7/9/2013This is a fun, upbeat, casual place with outstanding food & service! It's easy to see why they got the title of "best hamburger in Las Vegas." Just skip the onion rings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing burgerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/3/2013I had the rising sun burger. Kobe beef, teriyaki, yam, tempura avocado. Sounds weird, but it worked!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty with a priceMike007VIPDined on 7/2/2013Burgers were great and service was good but.......... 2 burgers, sweet potato fries and onion ring upgrade. 1 calamari appetizer No beverages $70 with tax and tip.Special Features:
- Disorganized Chaosweasy24Dined on 6/24/2013The food was good, but the service was slow, the reservation system didn't work well and people from outside were able to sneak into the back to take up seats at the bar where people waiting in line could have sat. The place was disorganized and other people were complaining about their tables being given away. One hostess would take our name then leave and I had to check with each one to make sure they knew we were there. Once seated, our order was taken. The food was good, but a DJ was blaring music in the background. I had to strain to hear my husband at all. The whole restaurant seemed to be confused as to what direction they were going. With so many choices in Vegas, I won't go back to Holstein's.Special Features:
- Yummo!OliverDined on 6/13/2013Drinks are a little too pricy. The food is great! Lobster Mac and cheese!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/12/2013If you are looking for a gourmet burger, this is the place to go. We also had a very friendly server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food and service wereIndianaDined on 6/4/2013The food and service were amazing. Saw this place on the food network and it didn't disappointSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth it.BrooksyDined on 6/4/2013Great burgers and fries. Best milkshake I ever had and I have had a lot of them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bad food and servicePersephoneDined on 5/28/2013Found the food below average and service poor , Seating uncomfortable and tables too close together so could hear every word of the conversation on the next table
- Yummy Burgers!KaceDined on 5/28/2013I stopped by Holstein's for a late lunch in between sessions of a conference I was attending. The service was attentive, quick, and friendly. I opted for a classic burger with bacon and cheese accompanied by a strawberry shake. It was delicious. My only disappointment was that I got too full to finish my burger. I will definitely be going back the next time I am in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Adult Milkshakes/Amazing BurgersFrequentEaterOuterDined on 5/21/2013Always a fanstastic place for lunch or dinner. Regardless of where I stay in Vegas I always make it a point to eat at Holsteins. I attend a work conference every year and I look foward treating myself and my clients to some amazing burgers, not to mention the adult milkshakes as well. Regardless of where I stay every year I make it a point to eat at Holstein's at least once, twice if possible. I recommend the Nom Nom burger, phenomenal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Menu and great Service.golfrzyDined on 5/21/2013We went to this restaurant because of location, but would return for Food! The service was wonderful and menu had a wide range of items. I know they are famous for the shakes with booze but we filled up on burgers and salad. Looking forward to retuning for a late night shake with a kick.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Burger passion!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/20/2013Had a great time at this restaurant - ideal location in the Cosmo. Took clients there for dinner and all were impressed. Great time and really delicious and UNIQUE burgers. Try something different - it's worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fresh and flavorfulbcs420Dined on 5/19/2013Great fresh and flavorful burgers with a lot of beer to choose.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great burger spotprettyfly4awhiteguyDined on 5/18/2013Great Food!!! Great Atmosphere!!! I Love this spot for lunch or a late,late dinnerI would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, But ExpensiveEdwardVIPDined on 5/12/2013We both had their highly touted "Gold Standard" burgers, my wife ordered hers medium and I ordered medium rare. They either got them reversed or didn't even try, because hers was somewhat pink while mine was barely pink at all. Not a big deal on a $5 burger, maybe, but at $17 they should get it right. Otherwise, the burgers were pretty tasty. My wife's sweet potato fries were a little over-cooked. My onion rings were a lot more breading than onion. All in all, it was fairly disappointing given the $42 price for two burgers with sides. The music and noise level were pretty intense, also. We won't be in a rush to go back...we'll leave it to the tourists.
- SatisfactoryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2013Free popcorn (just like free bread for Italian restaurants) Ordered the holstein burger (sliders) and they were a bit dry. Ambience was energetic but expected it to be more a dressy casual type as it was beside Chandelier (lounge); most people were wearing jeans and hoodies. MILKSHAKES WERE PHENOMENAL!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usual mediocre Strip servicePrincessDarbeDined on 4/29/2013Had to ask three times for water. Once with beer order, second when meal served, third during meal. As a local who loves the strip and dine strip restaurants often, I don't understand why the service is so bad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All the food was amazing...OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/23/2013All the food was amazing... If you are looking for a good burger on the strip this is where to go...Special Features:
- Great Burger & Fun PlaceOrlandoGuyVIPDined on 4/15/2013Service was fantastic on both visits and food was great. Seeing we were only in Vegas 4 days and ate here twice should indicate how good it was considering all the great dining options Vegas has to offer. Tried Gordon Ramsay's BuGR, while his food was OK, the service was awful.Special Features:
- YOUR ROOMS ARE PROBABLY THEOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/29/2013YOUR ROOMS ARE PROBABLY THE BEST ROOMS I HAVE STAYED IN VEGAS, AND WE HAVE BEEN THERE A LOT. YOUR RESTAURANTS HOW EVER WERE NOT THE BEST. CAN'T SAY I HAD A "GREAT MEAL" IN ANY OF THE RESTAURANTS WE VISITED AND WE WERE THERE FOR 3 DAYS.
- This is one of my favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/26/2013This is one of my favorite places to dine in Las Vegas! It is really easy to get to inside the beautiful Cosmopolitan. We had reservations, got seated immediately. Our food was fabulous! This is not your typical burger joint. I had asked in advance about T-shirts but when I got there only one design was available which made me sad. The decor and art is so adorable. Very hip. The milkshakes (booze or no booze) are delightful. I don't want to say our service was bad per say, but our waitress didn't offer dessert, and I asked for that menu before I even ordered my meal! I get very frustrated by that. That is my only complaint though, I love HolsteinsSpecial Features:
- A wondnerful timeDarrellDined on 3/20/2013This is the second time we have been here and it didn't disappoint. Everything was a just perfect, a great environment just to have a great time and the food is just a bonus!Special Features: