Holsteins - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Holsteins - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.holsteinslv.com/
- Phone: 7026987940x
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Thursday, Sunday I 11AM - 12AM
Friday - Saturday, Monday I 11AM - 2AM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Burgers
- Executive Chef: Anthony Meidenbauer
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: For Catering Menus/Options please contact:
- Private Party Facilities: We do offer Private dining options for parties 20 or more.
- Private Party Contact: Heather Coldwell 7028662158x
- Entertainment: Fun, hip and edgy Indie Rock with a DJ.
DJ and dancing on Friday, Saturday and Monday nights.
- Special Events: For Special Events please contact:
A word from Holsteins - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Holsteins is an exciting burger concept from Las Vegas restaurateurs Billy Richardson, and Chef Anthony Meidenbauer of Block 16 Hospitality. This concept was tailor-made for The Cosmopolitan with an emphasis on fresh, natural and organic ingredients. Holsteins brings better burgers and a funky, homegrown attitude to The Strip. The menu features specialty burgers, house-made sausage, riffs on traditional American snacks and appetizers, as well as a wide variety of shakes and sides. All items are custom crafted in-house, creating burgers unlike any other. Put an adult spin on the traditional shake with a “Bamboozled Shake”, unique flavors infused with premium liqueurs and spirits.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Holsteins - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas ›
Holsteins - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
68 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (34)great for lunch (29)hot spot (25)fit for foodies (19)kid-friendly (15)late-night find (15)vibrant bar scene (15)special occasion (6)great for brunch (3)scenic view (2)neighborhood gem (2)romantic (1)Show More
- Great PlaceGumbyDined on 4/12/2014I enjoyed everything about Holstein's. The popcorn was yummy and a nice change from the typical chips or bread. I got a Brown Cow Bamboozled Shake and the meatball burger. My bf got the gold standard and we split the sausage and peppers potstickers. The meatball burger was amazing. I have a low tolerance for grease so I ended up trading with my bf. That burger was good too. We both liked the taste of the meatball burger better. The potstickers were SOOOOO good. Our waiter was so nice and attentive and I really liked the decor. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.Special Features:
- YummoYummoDined on 4/10/2014The country friend bacon was incredible--this is how bacon should always be served! I was surprised they didn't have it on a burger...disappointed actually. Seems like it would make a great addition I any burger! Burgers were good but not the best I've ever had. S'mores Shake was incredible!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Twists on Classic Bar FoodVegasLocal82Dined on 4/10/2014Yummy twists on classic bar foods such as nachos, wings, tacos, and more. The Buffalo Chicken Dip is amazing and the Memphis BBQ Pulled Pork burger was one of the best I've had. Tip: If you are going to dine late at night, they have a DJ, which is cool, but it makes it almost impossible to talk to your friends.Special Features:
- Burger From Heaven!All4foodDined on 4/9/2014My girlfriend and I fell in love with everything from beginning to end! 1) Valet was on top of their game. 2) With open table we were seated quickly and our server was friendly and attentitive. NOW LETS TALK BURGER! The sunrise burger had the right amount of teriyaki not to overpower the beef. OMG the beef was melt in your mouth. I found myself smiling and swinging my feet because the combination of flavors in my mouth made me so happy. I would definitly use open table cause that place was busy! An overall awesome experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food once againJpt1Dined on 4/7/2014With so many burger joints popping up all over the place you would think Holsteins was just another one but they are not! I took some friends that were Vegan's and they also loved the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Vegas Burger?vinofanVIPDined on 4/7/2014Some blogger said it's the best in town. It was pretty darn good. We liked it better than Burger Bar, which wasn't too shabby either. And surprisingly, I really liked the fried pickles.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great burgers.scooterbunnyDined on 4/7/2014They have a nice variety of burgers which are very tasty. Great shakes as well. Fries could have been better. Our waitress never offered us a dessert menu, although we were too full for desserts anyways.
- Best burger in townKarelinaDined on 4/3/2014We did a burger tour of Vegas and Holsteins had the best hands down. Better than Gordon Ramsey's Burgr, which was not bad but not stellar. Also had the Thai steak salad, which was very good but would have liked the steak to be a little rarer, something that sounded like couldn't be accommodated at the time of order. My only complaint. Huge selection of shakes with or without alcohol. We had the Drunken Monkey - highly recommend if you like peanut butter cups and bananas. Extensive beer list and full bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedVegasvisitorDined on 3/31/2014Really high prices. We went based on sir burger being on TV. My husband ordered it and asked for it well done, it came pink. The manager was very apologetic, but really awkward about it. She asked if there was anything she could do...like how about offering a new burger? Then she asked what we were drinking instead of offering to buy us a round. We felt weird saying "could you buy us a round of drinks and a new burger"? I had the lobster roll. The portion size was a joke for the price, and the taste was meh. But, my husband did they the burger was really good.
- Lobster rolls!HayleysMomDined on 3/27/2014This was my second visit to Holsteins with my mom, and we both ordered the Lobster rolls this time. While she had hers with onion rings, I stuck with the delicious fries. These are my absolute favorite version of Lobster rolls ever, and I will be back. The waiter recommended a drink that I thoroughly enjoyed, and he was very knowledgeable about the ingredients for the food and the drinks. I find that very satisfying in a restaurant. I enjoy the restaurant, the waitstaff, the atmosphere and the delicious food! I will be back...Special Features:
- Yummy burger and shakeluv2dineoutDined on 3/27/2014We were a party of 4 with reservations. We were sat promptly. Service was good. We all enjoyed our meals. Would definitely go back next time I'm in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try the shakesgjd14Dined on 3/24/2014Had a nice meal consisting of three appetizers: onion rings, mini Chicago dogs, and truffle mac and cheese. All were very good, definitely all that was needed for the two of us. Finished our meal with a crème brulee milk shake, and it was outstanding. It was more than enough for two, real ice cream, just delightful. They have a wide variety of shakes, can't wait to try another. A pleasant evening with good service.Special Features:
- Best burger ever.LucyDined on 3/8/2014We loved the burgers. Perfectly cooked. Gluten free bun was a treat for my wife. Would definitely recommend.Special Features:
- Ive had better $20.00 hamburgers!JeffVIPDined on 2/26/2014Ive had better $20.00 hamburgers! And the onion rings were fair , but the malt was delicious!
- Best Burger in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/19/2014During our stay in Vegas we had a few burgers and this was by far the best, the hard shakes and beer list are awesome too, I wouldn't come here to talk though as the bar and club opposite make it quite loudSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good burgersRandyJVIPDined on 2/17/2014It's got great burgers. There seemed to be some misunderstanding on the part of wait staff about the difference between Kobe and wagyu. It's a hopping place and I tasted a milkshake that seemed pretty tasty. The Greeek burger was very good but a bit on the salty side...that didn't keep me from finishing it though.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very very good. We got thereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2014Very very good. We got there the hostess saud they dont take reservations usually so we were very lucky to get one. She still honored the reservation even though they are more of a walk-in dining option and I see why cause this place is PACKED all the time a job well done to the staff from management down to the busser and the hostesses holding down the jam packed door!! We frequent the cosmopolitian and will defenently be back for bugers and adult milk shakes:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Om nom nomOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2014Fantastic food. If you can't find a burger here that you like, you don't like burgers. Also, the Philly Cheese egg rolls were life changing.Special Features:
- Great shakes, burger and friedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/7/2014Great shakes, burger and fried pickles but the Turkey Burger was severely undercooked. Nothing like biting into a Turkey Burger that is all pink.
- Our boozie milkshakes wereDanaDined on 1/18/2014Our boozie milkshakes were amazing!! We got the tiramisu and pumpkin pie!! Our burgers were excellent too!I would recommend this to a friend.
- get a naked burgerchicarmoireDined on 1/7/2014I ordered the Asian inspired burger. Although it was tasty, the toppings overpowered the excellent patty. Service was ok. This was ces week but the restaurant knew this and should have staffed accordingly. Also a table of business people who looked like they were expensing the meal got immediate service while we waited. All customers should be treated the same. My money is just as good and we ran up an expensive tab.Special Features:
- Best Burger on the StripOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/2/2014Every time we go to Vegas we always make sure to eat here. Great Food and serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great specialty burger & milkshakenolalady504Dined on 12/17/2013We had the Rising Sun Burger and it was so flavorful. The Cereal Bowl Shake was awesome also. Highly recommended!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High End Burger MagickentheburgerloverQDined on 12/17/2013If you love new and innovative takes on the classic burger, you will love this place. Located inside the Cosmo makes it more of a reason to dine and have many other options for activities. Most delicious burger I have had in a long time!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'll take a Whopper pleasePaulie1VIPDined on 12/17/2013Saw this on Burger Wars so we gave it a try. $17.00 later and I prefer a good old Whopper.
- Simply BurgersNycjennVIPDined on 12/11/2013Delicious burgers- nothing fancy going on here- its really just burgers but they are very nicely prepared with some out of the box toppings. Shakes are yummy- very filling though so order carefully! Service was very friendly and helpful.Special Features:
- Great food, many options onRobbyDined on 12/10/2013Great food, many options on the menu, and the service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic hamburgers!MshbnyehudVIPDined on 12/7/2013We went for hamburger lunch at Holstein's and were treated to a fabulous experience from start to finish. Word to the wise, unless you have huge capacity, this is definitely a place where you should split the hamburger, assuming you and your partner can agree on which one of many to order. Add in a side of great tasting sweet potato fries ($2 extra) and maybe a cup of soup, and you're set. Our BBQ hamburger was perfectly cooked to order and absolutely delicious! Service was prompt (although it was an early lunch). No room for dessert or the incredible looking shakes which probably are to die for. Next time I am in Vegas and in need of a great burger in a well located area, Holstein's will be on my list again.Special Features:
- Awesome burgers and beersBurguerlvrDined on 12/3/2013Went there with my wife for dinner. She had the "the sunrise", made with Kobe beef and I had a more traditional one with gouda cheese qnd bacon. Both had sweet potatoes for siders. Food was delicious and our waiter helped picking a beer that was just out of this world. More than recommend the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyLindaelDined on 11/21/2013Excellent burger menu. Lots of choices. Full bar with free popcorn. Fair prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ok, but nothing specialOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/16/2013Seated quickly. Very busy with groups and noisy bar. Food was ok but nothing you can't get anywhere else. Bill was incorrect but soon fixed. Calendar is a reasonable appetizer size, as are the sliders. Chicken fingers were a bit bland.Special Features:
- Absolutely awesomeBrettBDined on 11/13/2013This was my second time at Holstein's, and I have to say it's absolutely amazing. We ordered the Buffalo Chicken Dip appetizer and I got El Machete. It was cooked perfectly.Special Features:
- Burgers!Tinker50Dined on 11/8/2013WOW, best restaurant burgers ever! Great choices, and shakes with alcohol! Staff was helpful, and gave great advice! Can't go wrong with this choice, will definitely eat here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Burgers!YuckaleeDined on 11/8/2013After a recommendation from a friend we headed to Holsteins for dinner and we were not disappointed. We both had a burger and specialty milkshake- the burgers were juicy and flavoursome, the fries perfectly seasoned and the milkshakes were thick, lush and boozy! The service was prompt and friendly and overall it was good value for money. Would highly recommend making an advance reservation unless you are prepared to wait for a table. Make sure you go hungry!- the serving sizes are generous!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Burgers!BudweisercsDined on 10/22/2013If you want some excellent beef, and plenty of it, this is your place! Great staff, great location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Milkshakes good, burgers averageGuestofTheCosmoVIPDined on 10/21/2013Grasshopper shake was good. Holsteins sliders were averageI would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed the Holsteins veryTimmDined on 10/18/2013Enjoyed the Holsteins very much. Burgers were great as well as the shakes.Special Features:
- Over rated burger diveJmamaDined on 10/17/2013We got for different burgers and each of them was over cooked and dry. The restaurant was extremely loud and the wine was cheap. I would never recommend this place and will not return! The only saving grace was the cafe next door with great coffee and gelato!
- Bring on Burger WarsLucyVIPDined on 10/16/2013After seeing Holstein's win the Vegas Burger Wars, we could not wait to try it on our next visit. I am a huge fan of burgers - and applaud when they are taken to a new level. Of course I sampled the Gold Burger - grilled bun, tomato compote, arugala, strips of tasty bacon...all good and served with crispy onion rings. My husband ordered the basic burger but jazzed it up with a few other components. With drinks our bill was around $50 - a quite reasonable amount for a Vegas supper, especially in the Cosmopolitan. Heading back in May with friends and can't wait to try more along with the yummy liquor shakes! PS - I adore the artwork - it suits the restaurant theme perfectly :)Special Features:
- Great Burgers & Beerdcsundevil2002Dined on 10/15/2013Holsteins is a great Burger joint on the Las Vegas Strip. The selections of burger types and beer make this a great location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.