Boi Na Braza - Dallas
4025 William D. Tate
Grapevine, TX 76051Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Boi Na Braza - Dallas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.boinabraza.com/
- Phone: 8173295514x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
4:30pm - 7:00pm
Monday - Saturday, 5:00pm - 9:45pm
Sunday, 5:00pm - 8:45pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse, Brazilian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Choose from one of our 6 private and semiprivate rooms for your event. Perfect setting for corporate meetings, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies, private parties, special events and celebrations. We can accommodate large groups up to 350 people.
- Private Party Contact: Wendel Silva 8173295514x
A word from Boi Na Braza - Dallas
The dining tradition from the Pampas of Southern Brazil.® Boi Na Braza, which means ‘steer over embers’ in Portuguese, is an upscale, award-winning and authentic Brazilian churrascaria. 15 mouth-watering cuts of deliciously seasoned, open-fire roasted beef, lamb, pork, and poultry are served continuously at your table by Gauchos. Our sumptuous salad bar is a feast in its own right. Hot and cold Brazilian specialties and desserts will complement your extraordinary dining experience. Choose from more than 150 wines and champagnes from around the world. After your meal, relax with a fine cigar and after-dinner drink. Private and semi-private dining and banquet facilities are available for special dining events and meetings. No site fee. Complimentary valet parking. Locations in Cinncinnati, OH and Dallas/Ft. Worth (Grapevine), Texas. Boi Na Braza Brazilian Steak House. A cut above the rest.®Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Boi Na Braza - Dallas - Best Restaurants in Grapevine ›
Boi Na Braza - Dallas reviews from OpenTable diners
45 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (40)good for groups (27)romantic (22)fit for foodies (18)notable wine list (15)kid-friendly (10)neighborhood gem (9)great for brunch (3)hot spot (3)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Awesome luxury dining!Nana4boysDined on 10/12/2013If you like the luxury of Brazilian dining and don't want to travel downtown Fort Worth or go to Addison, this is the place! Great service, great food. Salad bar isn't as large as some others, but still a great find. We took a party of 10 including 3 children and 1 toddler. They were extremely accommodating to our family.Special Features:
- Boi Na BrazaBoiNaBrazaDined on 9/30/2013OUTSTANDING FOOD, SERVICE, AMBIENCE! EXCELLENT SALAD BAR.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service with ClassMonkDined on 9/30/2013This place is first rate. The service is excellent. They offer a myriad of fresh and tasty options at the salad bar (cheeses, salads, vegetable dishes, etc.). The environment is conducive for groups, romantic evenings or just family gatherings. Love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so romantic or quiet eveningjnl1964Dined on 9/29/2013My wife and I chose Boi Na Braza to celebrate our anniversary. We were anticipating a nice quiet, romantic evening, however, the pace and the noise level of the restaurant did NOT provide the quiet romantic setting that we expected. The salad bar was average and the meats were plentiful. Unfortunately there was nothing that will entice me to return.Special Features:
- Anniversary specialJencas16Dined on 9/29/2013We went because they were offering an anniversary special that was about 1/2 of the normal price. We had a larger party but was accommodated easily. The salad bar was always fresh. The pan de quejo was the best I have ever had. It was simple to request a specific meat at any temperature . Their filet was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was excellentShelDined on 9/26/2013Man oh man. The food at Boi Na Braza was excellent! The meat was tender and juicy, the salad was good even the fruit salad was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our anniversaryTrishDined on 9/20/2013We celebrated our 28th wedding anniversary here - it was expensive, but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice but ...OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/4/2013Nice but not to the level of competitors. Ambience and staff were excellent but the beef recipes were strange. The lamb was wonderful but the beef seemed to be slathered with Worcestershire sauce -- even the fillet mignon which ruined the flavor. The pork was very dry.
- OverpricedeSPyDined on 9/1/2013The food was overpriced, especially for small appetites. Took my son and his family for his Birthday and wasn't even offered a complimentary dessert.
- buenisimoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2013This is a great place to dine in, a lot of variety of meats with a great salad bar. I will definitely be come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It had been about two yearsAnna85Dined on 8/18/2013It had been about two years since we had been there before. It was good but not as good as it use to be. We went we a vegetarian and so it would be nice to have a choice of just the salad bar. The meat was good, but seem to get the same cuts offered over and over. For the price it should include non-alcoholic beverages. We went on a Sunday night and they were not really busy so that might be part of the problem. Over all a good meal, but only worth it if you can eat a lot of meat. Had the dessert and was not impressed. Pass on the cheesecake and carrot cake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blissdlm1Dined on 8/18/2013This restaurant is great. The food is outstanding, the service attentive and gracious, the ambience soothing and relaxing. Have not been to another restaurant like this one that can top it.Special Features:
- Mostly Good, but others BetterOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/17/2013This was my first visit to Boi Na Braza, which I discovered from the Restaurant Week list. The food was good, in fact the meats were all great, even if limited to the 8 selections for restaurant week. The salad bar area, however, was lacking when compared to other churrascarias I have been to, both in selection and quality. Pricing was good, but that was due to the restaurant week special, so I can't comment on general value. Overall, a good place, but not quite up to the level of the other major churrascarias in the DFW area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Salad BarBoiNaBrazaDined on 8/16/2013Loved the Salad Bar!! I had more Salad Bar than meat. I would definitely come back just for that. The meat was great too. Really like the Chicken wrapped in bacon (even though I took the bacon off). The only thing that was not to par was the Pork - it was dry. Other than that I would recommend.Special Features:
- Disappointed in meatSallyDined on 8/16/2013Lovely restaurant, but we hit the wrong night for the main course. The lamb was perfect, but the beef I received tended to be tough. The pork tenderloin was extremely dry. Only offered one piece of chicken, and it was not special. The salad bar was excellent and so was the papaya cream I had for dessert. The service was perfect and pleasant. I did not complain about the meat, but it will be a while until I try them again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat is spectacular, serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2013Meat is spectacular, service is efficient, and the ambiance is fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/15/2013Great food and great service. That' s why we keep coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for a Special OccassionDJJANAKDined on 8/13/2013Love this place! It is a bit pricey, but perfect for that special occassion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeceewiseDined on 8/10/2013Great, romantic atmosphere, great service, and great food. Would definitely recommend this place for any occassion with a significant other.Special Features:
- Very attentive waitstaff, good foodstretchypantsDined on 8/10/2013The food was good for the most part. I was particularly looking forward to the lamb, but of the 4 people in my party, we found the leg of lamb and lamb chops to both have a "brine-y" flavor from the cooking wine. Dessert is not included but plan to get it. ~$5-6/person. The chocolate mousse cake alone was worth the $47.95 buffet price. The salad was lacking greatly. Drinks are charged per drink but it really wasn't that bad. Strawberry lemonade is fabulous. I said at one point regarding the meat servers, "they circle like vultures, but instead of looking for meat they're trying to give it to you." If you leave hungry, it's your own fault.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeSteakeater1Dined on 8/3/2013The good was delicious! What a fun experience, and next time I will skip the salad bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was a first for thisBillDined on 7/28/2013This was a first for this restaurant and for a Brazilian Steakhouse for us and it was a wonderful experience. It was all we expected and more. We will definitely go back again. Our server was very good and very helpful in explaining the system and they added a very nice touch recognizing our wedding anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious meat!!!!KatieDined on 7/28/2013This was our first visit to a Brazilian steakhouse and we were extremely happy with the juicy meat, cooked to perfection. The salad bar was beautifully presented and maintained throughout our evening with many interesting items to choose from. It was an amazingly wonderful dining experience. We highly recommend this restaurant for a fun evening with great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Couples Date NightOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/12/2013Two of my friends and their husbands, joined my husband and I for the Patron tasting. It was a great outing, we did not stay for dinner, but we enjoyed the appetizers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great service!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/10/2013Brought some folks from Omaha and they can't stop talking about it. Really loved the food and the service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best restaurant everRon50Dined on 5/12/2013It is warm friendly and inviting environment. To enjoy a terrific meal And a respectable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eat 'til you bust!justdkDined on 5/12/2013Exactly what we wanted and expected. Extensive salad bar, but so much more. The meat is why everyone comes here. A large variety, perfecty cooked and seasoned to perfection. The one thing you won't do is leave hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Meat-Tough WaiterKingsroundDined on 5/12/2013The meat was very good. The salad and side dish bar were great. The only thing that was a negative was the waiter assigned to us was disrespectful to my wife...on Mother's Day no less...my wife asked for water along with her ice tea..the waiter turned to the person that refills drinks that my wife was "high maintenance " and said it loud enough to be heard by our table and surrounding tables. It could be because the tip of 18 percent was mandatory all though we were only three people...SO the waiter would not lose a tip by insulting customers...I live close by in Southlake and have only been here once before 9 years ago. I still recommend because the food and everyone else from the valet parkers to the meat carvers were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!gonzalsBDined on 5/12/2013The ambiance was beautiful. The services was quick and dutiful. The food was spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- From the moment we arrived,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/23/2013From the moment we arrived, the staff was extremely helpful and quick. The food was excellent, especially the lamb. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- The occasion to celebrateOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/8/2013The occasion to celebrate was satisfied with a lovely dinner. Each of the meat selections was tender and flavorful. But the salad bar or should I say "the salad extravganza" was reason enough to go to Boe Na Braza. The salad bar is kept immaculate. I like that! I think I shall try lunch with some friends shortly. Also, the service is always available but never hovering. Nice!Special Features:
- Like the girl from Impanema. Nice!affluentridesDined on 4/6/2013Food was excellent, the variety of meats were all outstanding during our dinner. The salad bar had a nice mixture of items, the one draw back was too many items with cheese. I understand everyone loves cheese, but it is not the only codiment to add to food. Service was outstanding, our waiter and the staff that brings the different meats to your table were extraordinary. Noise was moderate considering that we did get one of the middle tables. May not be fit for a romantic dinner because the constant attention given to you turning your marker to refresh your choice of meats.Special Features:
- Boi Na Braza has gone downhillOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/31/2013A year ago we enjoyed Easter at Boi Na Braza and returned for Mother's Day 2012. We expected the same good experience this year for Easter, but it was very disappointing. Our waiter was terrible. We hardly saw him the whole time. In the past we really liked the bread basket selection - this year we didn't get a bread basket. Several meats were tough and unappetizing. Last year we got our choice from the dessert cart included for the per person Easter price, but not this year. We could have had a nice dessert if we had wanted to pay extra for it, but the included dessert was a strawberry or mango slop. For the per person price of over $47 each it was extremely disappointing. We will not be back!
- Meat cuts either over or underOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013Meat cuts either over or under cooked. Salad bar bland. Overpriced. Will go back to Texas de Brazil -much better food, service, and atmosphere for the price
- Good food and service,poor ambianceaynos76Dined on 3/29/2013Food and service were great, but where the restaurant is located and the ambiance once you get inside is lacking! It's great to have this type of restaurant close, but wasn't the type of evening we were expecting at that price point!
- Staff is very attentive. NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/27/2013Staff is very attentive. Nice place to go for a long dinner. We were there for 3 hours. No pressure to leave.Special Features:
- The resturant is great andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/16/2013The resturant is great and the Ambience was good too. We had a great server and he took care of us. Enjoyed our time there.I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best BrazilianOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/16/2013One of the best Brazilian Steakhouses we have been too. The salad bar was plentiful and the meat just kept coming, until you wanted it to stop that is. Very good - worth the price. Be hungry! :DSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun place to go for an occasion.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/9/2013Fun place to go for an occasion. Meat lovers paradise, even though it is hard to ignore the impressive salad bar. Service was very quick and good, even though the restaurant was fairly crowded. A few of the meats were a little too salty for my taste but several others more than made up for it. Overall very good meal and a fun environment.Special Features:
- Give your review a title (optional)OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/15/2013Went there for a Valentine's Special, $127 for a couple with the main course (Brazilian Rodizio), two glasses of Champaign, desert and coffee. I would have rather paid the regular price, there was nothing special about the "special". The Brazilian Rodizio was great as usual, but the desert was very poor, and coffee really underwhelming. Service was not great either; there was no attention to the table by the waiter, it seems he was not motivated to serve us. Then in the end, the "special" got more special: an automatic 18% service added to the bill... for a bad service.Special Features: