Boi Na Braza - Dallas
4025 William D. Tate
Grapevine, TX 76051Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Boi Na Braza - Dallas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.boinabraza.com/
- Phone: 8173295514x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
4:30pm - 7:00pm
Monday - Saturday, 5:00pm - 9:45pm
Sunday, 5:00pm - 8:45pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse, Brazilian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Choose from one of our 6 private and semiprivate rooms for your event. Perfect setting for corporate meetings, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies, private parties, special events and celebrations. We can accommodate large groups up to 350 people.
- Private Party Contact: Wendel Silva 8173295514x
A word from Boi Na Braza - Dallas
The dining tradition from the Pampas of Southern Brazil.® Boi Na Braza, which means ‘steer over embers’ in Portuguese, is an upscale, award-winning and authentic Brazilian churrascaria. 15 mouth-watering cuts of deliciously seasoned, open-fire roasted beef, lamb, pork, and poultry are served continuously at your table by Gauchos. Our sumptuous salad bar is a feast in its own right. Hot and cold Brazilian specialties and desserts will complement your extraordinary dining experience. Choose from more than 150 wines and champagnes from around the world. After your meal, relax with a fine cigar and after-dinner drink. Private and semi-private dining and banquet facilities are available for special dining events and meetings. No site fee. Complimentary valet parking. Locations in Cinncinnati, OH and Dallas/Ft. Worth (Grapevine), Texas. Boi Na Braza Brazilian Steak House. A cut above the rest.®Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Boi Na Braza - Dallas - Best Restaurants in Grapevine ›
Boi Na Braza - Dallas reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (42)good for groups (28)romantic (22)fit for foodies (19)notable wine list (15)kid-friendly (10)neighborhood gem (10)great for brunch (3)hot spot (3)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great Meats/Annoying ServiceDTNPROMANDined on 2/27/2014I like taking business associates to this restaurant because of it's upscale atmosphere and great meats. I wish the servers would communicate with each other so that when one server is told something it doesn't have to be repeated to every server that comes by the table. I had a guest who wanted to keep their salad plate and unfortunately she had to tell a different server 3 or 4 different times her desire to keep that plate rather than for them to take it away. Finally she gave up and told them to take it. When the dessert cart was brought immediately after we finished with the meats, my guest asked if they could bring it back a little bit later and the server didn't respond but left the table like he was not happy with that.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible ValentinesGerald38Dined on 2/15/2014The evening started off horrible, from drinks taking 20 minutes to be served to desert orders being incorrect, manger staff attempted to correct issues but while handling us other issues come up and furthered our issues getting handled.Special Features:
- Outstanding on all accounts!hg1103Dined on 2/15/2014I have frequented several well known Brazilian steakhouses in the past, but none compare to Boi Na Braza!! The food was perfectly cooked and well seasoned, the salad bar choices were over the top, and the service was spot on! I will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food! So so Service!FirsttimerDined on 2/15/2014The food was very good but the service left something to be desired!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will be going backmexifry1Dined on 2/15/2014This was our first experience in a Brazilian steak house and we were SO pleased. The salad bar was fresh and was not your usual salad bar. It had artichoke hearts, asparagus, cheeses, bread and many more items. The selection of meats was amazing. They were all cooked perfectly and the flavor was out of this world!!! Highly recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this Place!LyleDined on 2/14/2014This was my second visit to Boi Na Braza and it just keeps getting better. Took my girlfriend there for Valentine's Day and had ordered roses for our table. Upon arrival, the staff immediately ensured the flowers were placed at the table and we were then seated. Food here is amazing, albeit a little pricey but ya get what ya pay for. Worth every penny. The service is outstanding, the hostess staff is ultra-friendly and very professional. All of which has made Boi Na Braza my favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- Somewhat disappointedFrequentdinerDined on 2/14/2014Was disappointing to have a 25 minute wait even though we had a reservation for weeks prior. Service seemed to be very good in the beginning then approximately half way through our waiter disappear and things we asked him for never came. We were then asked by three different waiters if we wanted dessert and once the check came out the kept trying to pick it up before I had signed it and before we had left which I feel is a little rude. Once we did leave no one even thanked us for coming in. It seems the valet was more cordial then the rest of the staff. Not a very great night for valentines day and a $200 bill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic experience, food,derekDined on 2/14/2014Fantastic experience, food, staff, and overall Valentines masterpieceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's Day CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2014I reserved a table for 8 at this restaurant and received my confirmation. However, two days prior to my scheduled visit I decided to call the restaurant and verify that my reservations were in order. I am glad that I call because they restaurant only had a table reserved for two people versus 8. I told the person that I talked with that what they had was in error and that the confirmation that I received validated my reservations for 8. The reservation was changed and when we arrived everything was in order and was in agreement with my confirmation. The food was good. Our group had a great time. The only issue was that the salad bar did not have any shrimp. In the past when we have dined there they had shrimp on the salad bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They made us feel at homeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/6/2014They made us feel at home with the service and backed it up with the food. This establishment is beyond compare in terms of Brazilian fare and family dining options in the DFW metroplex. I would recommend Bo Nai Braza to anyone seeking a high quality meat selection and even the vegetarians with their salad bar. The place can't be beat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A carnivore's dream.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/30/2014I took my brother and his girlfriend out for his birthday and they loved it. The pineapple juice was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, the servers wereFirstTimersDined on 1/25/2014Great food, the servers were helpful and polite, nice atmosphere. The only disappointment was that there was a large group (about 150 people) in the banquet room which got very noisey and was adjacent to the general dining area. People who made private reservations had to try and blend into line with this group at the same salad bar, took forever.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Boi Na Braza - GrapevineJBTOWELLDined on 1/23/2014Nice atmosphere. Great Serving Staff. Delicious Cheesecake. Perfect Cocktails. If ONLY Boi Na Braza served cuts of beef cooked medium well, we would defintitley return. However from our experience there were only "medium" cooked cuts which were actually more medium rare. When we asked for medium well cuts of meat, they brought us pork and chicken. For that reason alone, we will not be returning. The owner and his son were very nice and personable though, walking through the restaurant and greeting customers. I hope that in the future they offer more well done cuts of beef. I really wanted to love this restaurant.Special Features:
- We have enjoyed Boi Na BrazaCashDined on 1/22/2014We have enjoyed Boi Na Braza many times. Always an excellent Brazilian steakhouse, with a great salad bar and wonderful variety of fire-roasted bbq-ed meats served tableside. Has as extensive wine collection; full-service bar available. Very personable, professional staff. A special place for a romantic dining experience and/or group outing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun and uniquekrisgDined on 1/16/2014Eight women joined me for a work dinner where we ate delicious food, had a very unique experience most of us had never had, and it was quiet enough for us to talk and plan during our dinner. Great night, great service, great food! Thank you!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Dry MeatPearceDined on 1/15/2014Having frequented these style restaurants, I have found some to serve dry meat, probably cooked in haste. Not the case here. It is a carnivore's dream. The salad bar is incredible. Being a country boy at heart, the litmus test for me is always the whipped potatoes. A+ grade every visit. Great job guys.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Everytime!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/12/2014Food and service are amazing!! I would eat their everyday if my waistline could handle it! Keep it up!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food ServiceRobertBsghDined on 1/12/2014This was our first visit to a Brazilian style steakhouse and could not have been more impressed. The salad bar had a good selection and the service was excellent, but the best part was the continuous availability of the meats served table side by the gaucho chefs. The meats were delicious and the choices were excellent. We took advantage of the January special but would definitely attend at regular price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kid friendly7heavenDined on 1/11/2014While the restaurant is child friendly the prices are meant to keep parents from bringing them. I believe 50$ price tag is over price by about 10$ per plate. However the food was very good. Salad bar was too small and no soup available. We wish they had grilled pineapple but no one seems to do that anymore.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/11/2014Boi Na Braza is an outstanding restaurant. The salad bar selection is great, meats are perfectly cooked and full of flavor, decent wine selection and the service could not have been better. My husband and I were very pleased with our experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice evening outOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/11/2014A party of four visited Boi Na Braza 1/11/14 and had a nice time. The food was very good and the service was even better. I didn't care for the dining room being a little loud and wished the lights were a little dimmer. Overall, this is a great place to dine.Special Features:
- Delicious Food & Fantastic ServiceGandRDined on 1/10/2014The food is amazing! 15 different meats, all flavorful and tender. I think it's the best Filet Mignon I've ever had, seriously melts in your mouth. The salad bar is great too and I just wish I could have eaten more! :) It was my husband's 40th birthday and they brought him dessert and sang to him. The servers were all very friendly and made sure we had everything we needed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat AplentyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/3/2014As with all Churrascaria restaurants, the meat was aplenty. The two best meats we ate were the leg of lamb and the top sirloin. The leg of lamb has just a hint of mint and garlic that you catch right at the end of the bite. The sirloin was perfectly seasoned and you are able to enjoy the rear treat of eating a medium rare cut of meat with a good crust. The garlic beef was surprisingly tasty without being overpowering in garlic. The ribeye and filets were both good as well yet they lacked the seasoning of the other two. We did not particularly care for the sausage and the pork was serviceable but nothing to write home about. Neither of us tried the ribs as we can get them just about anywhere in Texas.Special Features:
- Better after you get a tableOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/31/2013Everything including service and food is pretty good ... once you get a table. Do not make a reservation expecting to show up and be seated upon your reservation time. We made a reservation and were told it would be a few minutes before we could sit down. After waiting for 20min, we inquired about the reservation and were told that they aren't really reservations and are just place holders for waiting in line.Special Features:
- perfect for special occasionfoodie4Dined on 12/29/2013We took my 17 year old son to Boi Na Braza in Grapevine for his birthday dinner. It was his first time to dine there, and he loves trying new foods. We thought he would enjoy getting to try the different meats. He loved it. We were there on a Sunday evening, and it was a quiet night in the restaurant. The service was excellent, and we lacked for nothing throughout the meal. Because of the price, this is a special occasion destination for us, but we highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Large AppetitesLAWRENCEDined on 12/27/2013Plenty of Rotisserie prepared meats and associated saladand vegetables. Hostess was particularly helpful. Great attentive serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/27/2013If you seek elegant and great food this is the place. The restaurant has Valet parking, you are greeted by smiling faces, and there's a variety of meats and wines. Of course they have a Salad bar and dessert. The price is definitely worth the service and food.Special Features:
- My husband and I went forSallieNDined on 12/21/2013My husband and I went for a romantic night out and were not disappointed. Both the atmosphere and food were great !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambiance, excellent service!AHamDined on 12/20/2013The dining experience was great, excellent customer service and great food!Special Features:
- Always ExcellentPickyAboutRestaurantsDined on 12/20/2013We have been to Boi Na Braza 3 times in the past 6 months. Each time we have made reservations, for 7pm, and have always been seated on time. The Service is exceptional and the food is always amazing. Wether we are there for a special occassion, which they always make ever better, or just for an evening of great food. My daughter is a vegetarian and she loves coming here for the great salad bar, which also has pasta, and they always make sure there is plenty for her. I am very happy to have found this Gem in Grapevine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So-solkthomDined on 12/20/2013The veggie selection was limited. Not much to choose from beyond white veggies. Would like to see meat-balls, or warmer selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentChristinaDined on 12/19/2013Boi Na Braza is one of my companies favorite places to go. We are all accomadated and enjoy everything about the serviceSpecial Features:
- So much but so goodSeeshopDined on 12/15/2013First be prepared to spend some $. This is not inexpensive. Second, come hungry! The salad bar offers many options both delicious and healthy. The waiters are attentive without being bothersome. But what everyone really comes for is the the meat. There are beef, chicken, pork, and sausage options. The beef is exceptional - truly. The pork was very dry and the chicken and sausage selections were fine. If you have room, there is dessert and as with everything else, there are several yummy choices. I was disappointed in their margaritas - the only downer to the evening.Special Features:
- Very much let downUnhappycamperDined on 12/14/2013We had family in from out of town and they specifically wanted to try Boi Na Braza. Being Saturday evening I made a reservation for 4 for 7:00 pm. We arrived at 6:45 pm and were told there would be an hour long wait. I said "but we have reservations". We were told it only got us on the walkin list sooner. It did not matter that we had reservations. We waited an hour and a half then left. We have no idea how the food is since we did not get to eat.
- They don't care about Reservations.DFWFoodieDined on 12/14/2013Made reservations for 9 people on Oct 1st. This was our small business Christmas Party. I even put that in the notes. Reservations mean nothing to these people. Had 7:00 reservations, arrived @ 6:30 to have a drink. At of 7:00 was told our table would be ready in a few mins that they were clearing it off. At 7:15 still no table, was told they were clearing our table. I asked 4 times for a Manger and NEVER saw one. We finally were seated at 7:35. Go to Texas De Brazil or Fugo de Cao. They know what a reservation is. This place does not and did not care.
- Perfect!crgldDined on 11/28/2013This was a perfect place to go on Thanksgiving with my family! Delicious meats, salad bar, and desserts (and no clean up!). Everyone was attentive and helpful. Even though it is not a place I would normally take kids, I did bring my 5-year-old since it was Thanksgiving. He loved it, behaved well, and everyone was very nice to him.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit pricey, but imagineLarryCDined on 11/16/2013A bit pricey, but imagine an all-you-can-eat steakhouse and you soon understand why. Waiters constantly bringing skewers of various steak, lamb, pork, and chicken to your tableside, until you can do nothing but cry "Tio!" Side choices were limited, but the meat is really the star here. Great service and friendly staff make the evening enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice experienceRSRSDined on 11/9/2013Second time to visit this restaurant. The service is first rate and the salad bar is one of the best that I have had. The selection of meats is very good. Some of the servers cut very thin slices of meat, which is what I prefer (and the way it was done at a restaurant in Brazil). However, some of the servers cut larger portions of meat on your plate. I prefer the smaller, thin slices to allow being able to sample more cuts without getting filled up so quickly. The evening that my wife and I went to celebrate our anniversary, the restaurant was very loud from two corporate groups being there. It would have been nicer to have a little quieter atmosphere - with the group rooms being more insulated for noise. Overall, nice experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Completely satisfied.LowCarbHeavenDined on 11/2/2013I enjoyed eating here because the food fits my eating lifestyle perfectly. The meat was all prepared properly and the salad bar offerings complimented all the meats well. Being a low carb for life person is very difficult at most restaurants. Boi Na Braza was stress free for me.Special Features:
- FantasticREB12Dined on 10/30/2013Took 15 people out to dinner here and was extremely happy with the experience. It is pricey, but you walk away feeling that you got what you paid for... Not for anyone that is not a meat fan as the salad bar was not a typical American salad bar so vegetarians might not be satisfied with the options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.