Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter
16943 Southcenter Pkwy
Tukwila, WA 98188Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://grazierestaurant.com/southcenter/index.htm
- Phone: 2065751606x
- Hours of Operation:
*Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Vego Serrano
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please contact us at the restaurant for catering booking and information.
A word from Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter
We are an Authentic Italian restaurant featuring wines and foods from different regions of Italy. One thing that sets us apart is we take our employees to Italy for education of food and wine knowledge. Our servers our very personable and also very educated to help you with your dining selections. We take no shortcuts and make everything on our menu from scratch, using only the freshest ingredients and imported products.Continued
When you step inside the door of our restaurant you will be taken on a culinary journey to Italia.
When you step inside the door of our restaurant you will be taken on a culinary journey to Italia.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter - Best Restaurants in Tukwila ›
Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter reviews from OpenTable diners
70 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (40)special occasion (28)fit for foodies (28)notable wine list (28)romantic (22)good for groups (16)kid-friendly (8)late-night find (4)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- AuthenticcurbfeelerDined on 1/17/2014The owners take key staff to Italy every two years to learn about Italian cuisine, culinary art, wines and produce. For better ambiance, go to the Canyon Park restaurant.Special Features:
- Grazies GracesinfrequentdinerDined on 1/16/2014Very good experience, high quality food, above average service, they aim to please. Get your reservation in, gets full by 7 PM.Special Features:
- Wonderful Hidden GemDerrickDined on 1/16/2014Tucked into a strip mall, you'd have no idea you would find a cool and laid back Italian eatery. The staff is terrific and so is the food. I'd recommend the Fileto Gorganzola or the Tortellini. They are both excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/4/2014I had a reservation for 2 and requested a table along the wall (most are 4-tops). Upon arrival the place was jammed, and we were going to be seated in a high traffic area (table for two) where it was very noisy. We opted to sit in the wine bar at a small bistro table where it was also crowded, but at least out of the high traffic area. Lobster ravioli had spicy chili's which took away from the lobster flavor. Had to ask for bread and it came pretty late. Waters were not filled without asking. Other than that...the food was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/4/2014The meatball appetizers were amazing. Chicken parmagiana was sub standard (weak in taste). They brought us the bill quickly and then asked us to leave so other people could take our seats. They practically escorted us out to make room for other guests. I'll probably stick to Olive Garden or Spaghetti Factory.
- Visited New Year's Eve - triedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2013Visited New Year's Eve - tried the steak special and was happy with our choice. Antipasti platter was almost too much but such a nice assortment of flavors. All in all a great dinner and a lovely "date night". Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great All Around PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/31/2013We go here often and my wife and I agree this is one our top 5 palces to eat out. Veery disc tastes very good and is well prepared and consistently very good.. easy to visit nice lighting and background musicSpecial Features:
- Great lasagne!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/30/2013The Italian food here is outstanding! They make the best lasagne of any restaurant I've been too. And, I've tried lasagne everywhere.I would recommend this to a friend.
- One night airport stayOccassionalTravellerDined on 12/29/2013We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Grazie. I searched online reviews for this restaurant and they were right on! Salads were delicious and pastas were excellent. I will definitely go again. Make sure you try the complimentary bread with herbed oil. I liked it better than the usual oil and balsamic dip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodKenLDined on 12/27/2013Grazies Southcenter is an all time favorite. Everything from the start to finish is top notch. This time my wife had the fillet gorgonzola. She said it was cooked perfect and tasted good but was a little tough. I have the polo Parmesan and it was excellent. The service has always been top notch. This time was very good also but we are a bit spoiled here and there could have been more interaction with our server. Still it is my all time favorite!!Special Features:
- Favorite Italian RestaurantSouthcenterFoodieDined on 12/24/2013I have been visiting Grazie's at Southcenter since it first opened 20+ years ago. The staff is always welcoming, the food is delicious and the service is good. Our family enjoys sitting at the counter watching the cooks prepare the meals. Our favorite menu items are the Lasagne and the meatballs. I would encourage making a reservation to ensure getting a table.Special Features:
- Waiter went home?OlychickDined on 12/23/2013I love the food, but our recent visit was clouded by a disappearing waiter. All of a sudden he quit coming to our table. We finally snagged a young man who may have been a busser - getting water, coffee, etc. Asked him where our waiter was, and were told he'd been sent home by management, but apparently no one else was assigned our table. WTH? Too bad.. The food is always excellent, our dinner was pretty much ruined by this neglect. Once we made it known we were being neglected the other servers stepped in and got our check etc.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood Feel at SouthcenterGauntessVIPDined on 12/20/2013I have recently re-discovered this little gem earlier this year and am delighted to have a choice of delightful dining in the zone of chain restaurants of every description. Veal Saltimbocca with assorted veggies was fabulous this visit, as was the King Salmon on house pasta with spinach and tomatoes. We started with the Spinach Salad and it too was simply scrumptious. Highly recommend you give yourself the gift of a delightful reprieve from Chain store monotony.Special Features:
- ServerBeckyDined on 12/20/2013Our server avoided us, never smiled and did the least he could get away with. Terrible service. Great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time Won't Be LastRonBDined on 12/19/2013Even though this restaurant has been there for quite some time, it was my first time there. I took my work group for holiday lunch. The food was terrific. I will definitely make this one of my favorite Italian dining places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Attention to ExcellenceSKOVVIPDined on 12/18/2013Took my office out to dinner expecting wonderful food and we were not disappointed. The serving sizes were extremely reasonable so none of us were uncomfortably full and we all could enjoy desert. The quality of the food in each different dish was outstanding. The service was attentive, nobody had a dry wine glass throughout the evening. The noise level was high, we could not hear from one end of the table to the other so we basically interacted as 2 groups at one table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best Kept Secret in the SouthenIrishman1953Dined on 12/13/2013This was our second time there in 2weeks. It was outstanding. They have a great team, great food and I'm delighted that we have them in out neighborhood.Special Features:
- A good eatShoreThingDined on 12/11/2013The food is excellent! A small restaurant in the middle of a strip mall but definitely worth going! I was so tired of eating at the food chains near the mall and a friend recommended Grazie Restaurant to me. I've visited this italian gem every time i visit Seattle. Dessert is a must too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grazie Ristorante is awesomekmorodDined on 12/11/2013If you are looking for someplace to make a special occassion, I recommend Grazie Ristorante in Southcenter. From the second you walk in the door you are in a little italy, and feel the warmth of all of the friendly staff. We had a group of 6, each one of us left talking about how our waiter made each of us feel special and quickly got to know our likes and dislikes to make wine and menu recommendations. The Wine and the Food Grande and the atmosphere was Imponente.Special Features:
- Hidden gem!KelliKDined on 12/7/2013The food is always good here! Never have we had a bad meal! The tables are very close together. It is a family restaurant - the table only inches behind us had a screaming toddler. We were visiting with family - one of which is hard of hearing. We selected Grazie because it is very small, and usually quiet.Special Features:
- Grazie Continues To ImpressSkier8dudeDined on 11/30/2013Grazie continues to provide excellent dinners that are reasonably priced. The combinations of flavors are great. The staff was friendly and fun. They are so excited to talk about the past trip to Italy and what they learned. Wouldn't change a thing. We always get their wine special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- God shopping center area spot!HenryWDined on 11/29/2013Surprisingly good for a Southcenter area restaurant. Pastas are well prepared, but over-sauced in the American style. We like it that way! Grazie fills up early, so make a reservation or go mid-afternoon!Special Features:
- It was okay, but nothing exceptionawseadinersDined on 11/22/2013It was okay, but nothing exceptional, as I had experienced in the past. The bread was pretty boring, not as good as in the past either. The olive oil dip was great and my favorite part of the meal. My spinach however was loaded with raw garlic which was way over the top, and I could not finish. The lamb chops were not very flavorful. The fish, calimari and shrimp was okay, but again, nothing special. I wish I had ordered something different. The seafood pasta di mare, I had several years ago was so good.
- Great Diamond in the RoughAAnalystDined on 11/15/2013We stumbled across this place a few weeks ago when looking for dinner in Southcenter. You'd never imagine finding great Italian food in a strip mall wedged between Men's Wearhouse and Car Toys, but trust me, you won't be disappointed. The first clue that this place knows what they're doing is the fact that it's always packed at dinner. The service has always been great, and the servers are very personable and love to talk about the items on the menu. We've had everything from pasta, to chicken, to steak on the menu, and everything has always been excellent. The portions are generous without being overwhelming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gem at SouthcenterJayCDined on 11/10/2013My wife and I were on a short vacation to Seattle and we noted Grazie Restaurant down the street from where we were staying on the OpenTable web site. The place is tucked into the corner of a shopping center and is one of those hidden gems. The ambiance was perfect, service was great and the food was wonderful. Next time we go to Seattle, we'll be back.Special Features:
- Food is excellent, wind listcbogansrDined on 11/1/2013Food is excellent, wind list is plentiful and the service is spot on. My wife and I have been there three times so far and will return in the near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very pleasant surprise inGeoffFGTDined on 10/19/2013A very pleasant surprise in the midst of chain restaurants, food was excellent, service very good. Would recommend to anyone looking for top-notch Italian in a casual setting.Special Features:
- Greatest little secret south of theBruceDined on 10/19/2013This is the best restaurant between Tacoma and Seattle. The food is consistently superb. the wait staff is friendly and attentive but not intrusive. If I want to impress someone, this is where I take them to lunch or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A surprise find in an unusualraddocDined on 10/16/2013A surprise find in an unusual location. Ambience was great. Although romantic, we were four friends who had a fantastic evening. May be a little difficult to find in its mall location.Special Features:
- Great Service, decent foodSicilianoDined on 10/16/2013A little heavy on the "gawlic", but otherwise the food was very tasty. I enjoyed the Formaggio Arrabiata, which basically had fresh mozzarella medallions in a spicy garlicky tomato sauce. I also had the Spaghetti Carbonara (little plate), which was acceptable, but not the best I've had. I sat at the bar since I dined alone, and was given excellent service and a front row seat to the cook at work. I had a glass of red wine that was outstanding, but forgot what it was called... it was $9/glass.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food but crowded spaceDimmchipDined on 10/11/2013After visiting their other location in Bothell, this place is tiny! But the food is just as good! No pizzas on the menu here at South Center as they do not have a wood fired oven. Other than that, same great food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We use Grazie's as a specialTukwilaDinerDined on 10/5/2013We use Grazie's as a special event restaurant. I would recommend reservation,Special Features:
- The food is really good, theKateDined on 10/5/2013The food is really good, the service was awesome! We've been in a few times and have always had a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Caeser salad had way too muchFamilyDinerDined on 9/29/2013Caeser salad had way too much garlic. Pollo Saltimbocco - nothing but a glob of cheese on top of chicken and spinach. Steak with blue cheese - couldn't taste the blue cheese. All in all - very disappointed.
- Anniversary dinneryummyDined on 9/20/2013Grazie was always one of our favorites when it was in Factoria. The current location is quite a bit smaller but the food is just as good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food experiencecbogansrDined on 9/14/2013This was my wife and my second time having dinner there. The food is outstanding, the wine list is exceptional and the service is very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeds expectationsKenLDined on 9/13/2013We love Grazies. The food is always outstanding. The service is top notch too. We each had the fillet this time. It melts in your mouth!Special Features:
- We have been going to Grazie'sOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/30/2013We have been going to Grazie's for many years and have never been disappointed. We regularly struggle with the quality of food and service with most restaurants in the South Center area, Grazie's is always the exception.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family gatheringdando69Dined on 8/17/2013Overall, very attentive service, food was well prepared & tasty. Would recommend for couples or larger groups. A little crowded when busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Time to visitreunionDined on 8/7/2013We were a small group of friends (6) who had not seen each other for many years. We requested a table that would be good for visiting. Service was great and we were allowed to visit at our convenience. Everyone enjoyed the food they ordered. We were very happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.