Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter
16943 Southcenter Pkwy
Tukwila, WA 98188Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://grazierestaurant.com/southcenter/index.htm
- Phone: 2065751606x
- Hours of Operation:
*Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Vego Serrano
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please contact us at the restaurant for catering booking and information.
A word from Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter
We are an Authentic Italian restaurant featuring wines and foods from different regions of Italy. One thing that sets us apart is we take our employees to Italy for education of food and wine knowledge. Our servers our very personable and also very educated to help you with your dining selections. We take no shortcuts and make everything on our menu from scratch, using only the freshest ingredients and imported products.Continued
When you step inside the door of our restaurant you will be taken on a culinary journey to Italia.
When you step inside the door of our restaurant you will be taken on a culinary journey to Italia.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter - Best Restaurants in Tukwila ›
Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter reviews from OpenTable diners
69 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (39)fit for foodies (29)special occasion (29)notable wine list (26)romantic (21)good for groups (14)kid-friendly (8)great for lunch (5)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- Delicious!JanieVIPDined on 4/26/2014Our food was very good. We enjoyed the apetitizers, dinner and the dessert!!Special Features:
- Never DissappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/24/2014Food is always delicious and the service is exceptional. The lamb was cook to perfection.I would recommend this to a friend.
- keithmc04Dined on 4/23/2014Grazie is an excellent choice. This is at least my third or fourth time getting to enjoy this restaurant, and all the different groups I have taken have thoroughly enjoyed.Special Features:
- They didn't have my reservationPhoodieDined on 4/23/2014I don't know who is at fault here, but I made an opentable reservation for two at 6:30 for our wedding anniversary and there was no record of a reservation in Grazie's computer system. We arrived a few minutes early to check in, and instead had to wait 40 minutes to be seated. To add insult to injury, the restaurant wouldn't seat us in the one open table because it was a four seater and was reserved for someone else... we had reservations!Special Features:
- A hidden gem!FoodDogDined on 4/14/2014This is a place I would never have noticed from the outside. Inside is small but well appointed. Food was fabulous!! Wait staff was great. A very wonderful experience. Looking forward to returning.Special Features:
- Grazie's is the best ItalianReeceDined on 4/11/2014Grazie's is the best Italian Restaurant on the south end of Seattle. The food is good. The wait staff is good, and we are never diss appointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerTracieDined on 4/11/2014We had a very enjoyable time at your restaurant. The food was good and the atmosphere was relaxing. The server was very attentive but not bothersome. Thank you for making the birthday celebration good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is excellent here,OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/10/2014The food is excellent here, fresh and full of flavor without tons of cream. The fish was fresh and perfectly prepared and the pasta was great! The bread and seasoned olive oil makes me wish I could eat more. Delicious, thank you.Special Features:
- MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014Nice varied menu. Waiter was knowledgable about listings and wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grazies has the right mixgdt1VIPDined on 4/2/2014Always good food, fair prices and an atmosphere that pleases a table of two or eight.....I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at GraziedinersandtastersDined on 3/29/2014I am never disappointed by the quality and quantity of the food. And now there are gluten free options as well! I reserved a table for 3 but one of us did not attend. The service I received was still courteous and unrushed despite other customers waiting to be seated.Special Features:
- WILL BE BACK!HAWAIIANSDined on 3/26/2014Friends I took from Bellevue said it was better than Maggiano's. Wine of the evening was very very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grazie Does It Again!TimbeauxDined on 3/25/2014We frequently do group lunches at Grazie, and the one we had last week was one of the best. Excellent service and the food was fabulous as usual!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW...hawaii2014Dined on 3/22/2014Okay I see this place all my life but never had thought to go in and try it. My friend suggested it and I thought why not reviews seems pretty good! OMG food was amazing and the wine was great!!! I will visit this place again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedwinelvDined on 3/21/2014Have dined here at least once or twice a year for several years. Was not impressed this time will not go back.
- Simple and ElegantMaverickmotionDined on 3/18/2014Grazie is simple and yet elegant with their style and presented great flavors for their dishes. Love to hear a more friendly voice on the phone but the quick robe might have been from being a bit busy. Nonetheless, that didn't take away from the actual dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was delicious! servicegallaschDined on 3/18/2014food was delicious! service was polite and friendly, espcially the hostess who was fabulous. the waiter reset two tables before providing water for my empty glass, but overall it was a nice experience. your hostess is a gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must haveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/15/2014Great food. Great service. Perfect cozy place for a dinner for two but also a great place for an after work dinner.Special Features:
- Hidden Local Gem Is A Must Try!DNF14Dined on 3/14/2014On occasiona an out of town visitor will find a local gem right under my nose as a local, much to my chagrin and delight! Such is Grazie. Tucked away in a stip mall area with a modest storefront, this place tells your nose when you walk in you have hit the food jackpot. Friendly very efficient staff, warm atmosphere, varied creative menu and very tasty food are reasons why it has thrived for so many years and attracts returning locals to keep it humming. I really liked the combination of spices and items, that comes from an experienced kitchen who understands that chemistry. You will love this place for any occasion, moderately priced if you don't hit the wine too hard (!) but the wine list is great as well as by the glass. Try it soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So-soTerriVIPDined on 3/9/2014I was hoping to love this restaurant but it ended up just sufficing for a quick meal the night before a long flight. The entrees were fine, good flavor, but not at all memorable. The antipasto plate was not at all inventive or interesting. The crackers (??) served with the plate were not crispy and not suited to an antipasto plate. It felt like it was thrown together from leftovers.Special Features:
- Southcenter GemDining3someDined on 3/5/2014So tickled to find this cozy Italian restaurant amongst the southcenter mayhem. Wonderful staff, great wine selection, and yummy menu selections. Will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great dining experience...itJavierreviewDined on 3/1/2014A great dining experience...it has not been the first one, and it will not be the last one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DiningEatoutmoreDined on 2/27/2014Always a great time, good food and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden but worth the searchCCAZDined on 2/27/2014Tucked away in the corner of a strip mall with a not-very-noticeable sign, Grazie is nonetheless a wonderful spot and very busy at lunchtime on a recent Thursday. Reliably good food, several daily specials, attentive service. In an area with lots of choices, this is a good one.
- I have never had a bad mealOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/22/2014I have never had a bad meal at Grazie and even when it is busy you can feel like you are having an intimate meal. I love the featured wine that is always a small Tuscan Vintner. Grazie takes their staff with them to Tuscany when selecting wines, so they know first had about the wineries!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So So..DuckieDined on 2/22/2014Although we had reservations we had to wait an additional 15 mins to be seated. The hostess nor the server apologized for the wait or made a gesture to compensate for our inconvenience. The food and service was average. For the location of the restaurant (strip mall), I would expect more effort of staff and a higher caliber of food to off-set the environment.
- My takeChetDined on 2/22/2014Food & service was excellent. I did not care for our table. It was on the entry exit isle, so there was a lot of traffic and noise. If you wanted a romantic setting I would make sure that you have a more remote tableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines Day SquishOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/15/2014We made reservations for Valentines Day for four. It was so packed that we couldn't even sit down at our table without asking the people at neighboring tables to squish in. After we sat down, the table was smashed into all of our stomachs. If we were overweight people, we wouldn't have been able to fit at all. It was very unpleasant... but the food and wine were excellent. After an hour we observed the staff removing tables, confirming that extras had been added to get more people in. Too bad because every other time I've been there it's been a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Alwlays GoodgoodeatsDined on 2/15/2014As always, we had a great dinner at Grazie. We had a group of 6, and everyone loved what they ordered. The minestrone soup was wonderful, and my favorite--the calamari dinner was amazing. Some tried the special seafood grill that night and raved about that as well. It was extremely busy there, but we were well taken care of by all of the wait staff. Though its location is a little off putting, it's what inside that counts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Secreted in a strip mall!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/15/2014I was surprised as we turned into a parking lot of a small strip mall, with a mattress store and a neon karaoke sign. We had arrived according to the Garmin, but where? Then off in the corner in an unassuming place, we spotted Grazie Ristorante! We had made a reservation just in case, not knowing how busy it would get. Good thing because it didn't take long to fill up. The food was delicious, and our server was exceptional. What a great discovery! And to think we almost went to Olive Garden that night...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great serviceeaterDined on 2/14/2014The food was good, but the service was outstanding.Special Features:
- GrazieFun4meDined on 2/14/2014I only go to Grazie once a year because it is very expensive. We only go around Valentine's Day. There was no Taramisu that night. That is my only complaint..Special Features:
- ABSOLUTELY A M A Z I N G!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/13/2014I cannnot believe ive never been to this restaurant in all of my years living in Seattle (20 years)! Food so good, my bf woke up the next day thinking about the filet mignon. I talked it up so much with my coworkers the next day that we're going back there for my coworkers bday dinner tonight! I'm excited to try more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I expected it to be like Grazie'sSusanDined on 2/8/2014I expected it to be like Grazie's in Bothell - but it's more of a cafe and they didn't have my favorite Beet Salad. However, the service was amazing and the food great.Special Features:
- Delectable & great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/8/2014My wife and I have dined at Grazie's many times and always find the food exceptional. The service is always top notch and friendly. The wine list is compact ... but makes up for it with top quality selections at very reasonable prices. The atmosphere is casual and comfortable. Someplace you like to go for a birthday or special family occasion... as they are always accommodating. Linger as long as you like and enjoy your meal with those who are close to you.Special Features:
- FoodFlatheadDined on 2/6/2014We have never had anything but outstanding food here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TitleTtttDined on 2/5/2014This is my review that I didn't want to write but.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodloveitalianDined on 1/18/2014Being from the east coast finding good Italian food in the Northwest has been difficult. Grazie's was good, portion size was perfect, staff was welcoming. Restaurant is a little cramped and noisy but the food is yummy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AuthenticcurbfeelerDined on 1/17/2014The owners take key staff to Italy every two years to learn about Italian cuisine, culinary art, wines and produce. For better ambiance, go to the Canyon Park restaurant.Special Features:
- Grazies GracesinfrequentdinerDined on 1/16/2014Very good experience, high quality food, above average service, they aim to please. Get your reservation in, gets full by 7 PM.Special Features: