100 W. Hersheypark Drive
Hershey, PA 17033Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hersheypark.com/food_and_shops/tudor_grill.php
- Phone: 7175343821
- Hours of Operation:
Open during Hersheypark operating hours; please visit Hersheypark.com for schedule.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Charlie Gipe
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Hersheypark Place is available for private/semi private functions during park operation; please contact our sales department at (800) 242-4236 for details.
A word from Hersheypark Place
Located just outside the main entrance of Hersheypark, Hersheypark Place offers delicious appetizers, freshly prepared wraps and salads, PA Dutch items, mouth-watering burgers, and chocolate desserts in a casual family atmosphere. The air-conditioned restaurant also offers two outdoor patios.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Hersheypark Place - Best Restaurants in Hershey ›
Hersheypark Place reviews from OpenTable diners
131 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (108)great for lunch (49)good for groups (41)special occasion (13)fit for foodies (10)great for outdoor dining (9)great for brunch (8)late-night find (6)neighborhood gem (5)scenic view (5)hot spot (4)romantic (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Poor Service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/3/2013The greeter gave us a hard time that my sleeping niece was in a stroller. I explained we would place the stroller at the table instead of the high chair. Next our waiter had a poor attitude and gave us poor service. Our food came out at different times and some plates were cold. I had ordered the chicken and potato soup and when I received my bowl it was lukewarm and inedible from the large amount of salt in it. I told our waiter and he asked me what I wanted instead. I asked what my options were as I had ordered the soup and half sandwich. He rudely kept repeating well what do you want. I asked for a menu and order a grilled chicken Caesar salad which came out with no chicken.There is not enough space to write how awful our experience was.Special Features:
- Awesome FoodRemingtonDined on 8/2/2013Food quality was very good. Portions were great. The only negative- once we got seated, we waited 10 minutes for our waitress to great us and take our beverage order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't waste your money hereParkLoverDined on 8/2/2013Slow service. I had the pot roast and mashed potatoes. Pot roast serving was small and mashed potatoes were processed and sour. Broccoli florets looked good but were also cold and therefore unappealing. Pizza was awful...cold, bland sauce,hardly any cheese. Pierogies arrived cold. No one was happy with their meal and we all agreed to eat inside the park next time.
- Give it a tryHersheyFirstDined on 8/1/2013This was the only sit down/full service restaurant in the place, so I made reservations. The menu has a bit of everything, and it was pretty good. As frequent New York foodies, we tend to prefer a more formal meal, especially on special occasions and trips. It was a decent pleasant surprise. The ambiance is definitely Hershey, and it was cute for our family. The servers were pleasant and helpful. The food was pretty good too, menu had something for everyone, though nothing over-the-top amazing. Surprisingly, it was not that crowded since it was definitely better than the franchise restaurants around the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hershey ParkMomtoboysDined on 8/1/2013This restaurant is a great option when visiting Hersheypark. It is a great way to sit down, enjoy air conditioning and have a server wait on you. Good break from the park. It beats running to 3 different stands to gather the food your family wants and then trying to find a table in a central location. Would eat here again for these reasons!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good optionappreciative2EaterDined on 8/1/2013Good food, onion rings were huge (almost too big). Above average quality for an amusement park restaurant. Portions are large. Chocolate world also has a good food court if you don't want to be waited on.Special Features:
- Recommend for young childrenFoodnwineDined on 7/31/2013This is a good place for kids to see the Hershey characters. They tour the dining room all during your meal. This results in a loud meal. The food is average. It is the same quality you can find in the park.Special Features:
- Hershey park disappointmentLoumoraDined on 7/30/2013We visited on a Tuesday evening and me and my kids were starving. We waited too long to be seated for our 6:00pm reservation. Upon entering the dining room there was a funny smell. It looked liked an old stall diner. Nothing was impressive for our high expectations. The food quality was poor. The shining star of the evening was our waiter. He was efficient and very pleasant.
- Great place to refuelJennySDined on 7/30/2013We spent the day at the park and wanted to keep going. Stopped in to Hershey Place so we didn't have to leave the park. My steak salad was very good and the chocolate raspberry dressing was delicious. Out waitress was friendly and we had a good meal and were able to go back to the park refreshed and refueled.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mostly awesome!mpapDined on 7/30/2013With the exception of the Veggie Wrap, all of the food was excellent. I especially recommend the fruit and berries salad. The raspberry chocolate dressing is amazing. We made reservations and easily altered them. Only downside was our server made several mistakes on our drink orders.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something for everyoneluvHCWDined on 7/30/2013We had a large group of 8 varying in age from 10-79. Everyone was able to get what they wanted and enjoyed their meals for the most part. The staff was friendly and accommodating.Special Features:
- Outstandinghappy2Dined on 7/29/2013It was terrific to go all day and not have to wait for dinner. The service was very quick, friendly and very knowledgeable of the park. The food was very delicious. We would certainly go back to HersheyPark Place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The dinner was great...serviceLetteDined on 7/28/2013The dinner was great...service excellent, price moderate considering it is an amusment park....decent portions, would definately recommend to friends!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place!MaryDined on 7/27/2013Book this place because I thought it would be a fun addition to eat at the park. Was looking forward to sitting down in air conditioning. Well it rained! But none the less the retaurant was a nice escape from the toils of walking the park all day. The wait staff was friendly and knowledgable. The food was good. Remember when booking it is a restaurant attached to a park for kids. I expected it to be noisy and it was slightly but too bad. I would eat here again because of the nice little selection of food and the convience to the park.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service!Mommyof3Dined on 7/27/2013We had fast and friendly service. Very impressed. Pot Roast was wonderful!! Wish I had room for dessert because there were some great choices on there. I would definitely recommend this place to eat while in Hershey!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Hershey Restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/27/2013I had read countless tips online regarding how expensive food at Hersheypark can be. Then I found Hersheypark Place- a hidden gem at Hersheypark. For not much more than we probably would have spent at a food counter location in the park, we had a great sit-down meal. It was a much-needed break from walking the park all day, service was great and there were plenty of choices for both adults and kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so goodHersheylover2013Dined on 7/27/2013We had reservations. Restaurant was clean and family friendly. The menu had good selection for the kids and adult menu was ok but nothing I would say I must have. They also have a selection of "drinks". Our waitress came pretty but after serving our food she vanished. The restaurant was not very busy.We were there for good bit of time and had to ask another waitress for drinks since the kids were getting restless .Needless to say, we did not have dessert and asked for our check when our waitress finally came around. We even had to take the money to her because she did not come around to collect and I am pretty sure they are suppose to for each of their table. So for the price and service of this place I will pass next time.Special Features:
- Two Thumbs Up!DoxieMomDined on 7/27/2013Reserved a table for 3 for lunch before the Mixtape concert and had a great experience. We were a few minutes early for our reservation but our table was waiting for us. Food was great and the portions were huge! Will keep this on my list of places to eat the next time I am at Hersheypark!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was a Pleasant surprise.areallybigfanDined on 7/27/2013This was a Pleasant surprise. We were seated right away. The menu was nothing extraordinary, but there were many item that had chocolate that was not needed. Why do you need to add chocolate to raspberry vingerette? It tasted like a watered down hot chocolate with a biteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/24/2013Excellent waiter Nick.. Food yummy and prices reasonable. We will be making this our stop every time we go to Hershey Park.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Should've been betterUnhappyDined on 7/22/2013Our waiter didn't know the answers to our questions regarding the menu. Nor did he make ant attempt to find the answers. Our food arrived cold and some plates were sent back to be reheated. This resulted in our family eating at different times. We expected a much better experience and was extremely dissatisfied.
- Avoid This RestaurantdvacationDined on 7/21/2013This restaurant is loud and slow with less than average food. Would not return or recommend.
- this was the best time mygoodtimesDined on 7/21/2013this was the best time my family and I had on vacation the food was outstanding and the services was great - we enjoy all of it and look forward to coming back again and again! thanks for making this a great vacation spot, see you soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great end to a day at Hershey Park!ErinDined on 7/20/2013We very much enjoyed our dinner at Hersheypark Place. Our server, Austin, was very friendly and attentive. The restaurant's decor is bright and cheerful; overall a very pleasant place to enjoy a meal right outside the park gate. The chef salad was excellent, as was the chicken wrap my husband and son both ordered. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent choice after HersheyparkOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/20/2013Hersheypark Place had a terrific menu with a lot of good choices. The food was excellent and the portions were large. It was the perfect end to a day st the park. Prices were very reasonable also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly and Convenient!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/19/2013So, so, friendly and they take reservations (aka guaranteed spot)! Located a few steps from the Hershey Park entrance. Great food too! Even salads!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great after day at the park!Sellk19Dined on 7/18/2013Best restaurant at a theme park that I have been to. I arrived before my reservation time and they let me in. Staff was very friendly. Not too noisy. Food was delicious. Definitely going again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent food and a great locationMemorexDined on 7/18/2013Decent food and a great location if your spending the day at Hershey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everyone was very friendly,luvhersheyDined on 7/17/2013Everyone was very friendly, our waitress was really great. We went for my Granddaughters birthday, and they were prepared to sing for her, but unfortunately my granddaughter did not feel well, but the waitress was very concerned and told us to tell my granddaughter to feel better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placejulieDined on 7/16/2013This is a wonderful place to get delicious food, beat the heat and relax your tired feet! After a day in the park at 90* sitting down for a yummy dinner in the comfortable seating and cool air conditioning was very enjoyable! The food was great, I was a little skeptical about chocolate raspberry vinegette on my salad but it was amazing! We even had a visit from and got to take pictures with the Kit kit! Lastly, I can't stop thinking about the S'mores Cobbler! It was the perfect ending to our day in the sweetest place on earth :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place to RelaxpleasedtobethereDined on 7/16/2013This was a great place to dine during a visit to Hershey Park. Family-friendly but also a great place for those without kids. The food and service were great. I was surprised that the price was no different then going to say an Applebee's or other such restaraunt. Usually eating establishments owned by a Park are over-priced. And the quantity of food was in-line with the price points. Although I have been going to Hershey Park since I was a child, I had never visited this restaraunt before. However, it helps make spending the day at the park very pleasant because it gets you out of the sun and provides you with some great food options at a great price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ugh!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/15/2013Okay. I know we are at an amusement park. My expectations are low. But we really wanted a sit down restaurant and a place where we could have something besides chicken nuggets and fries. Honestly, I should've stuck with the chicken nuggets. And I should've known we would be disappointed when it took two people to figure out where to seat us; even though the restaurant was nearly empty. I had the pasta and a salad. The server forgot the salad (even though we were his only table) and the pasta was mush. Completely inedible. Another diner had pizza - which had mounds of garlic on it. Someone else's food was way too salty. It really was a huge disappointment. I'd suggest others just skip it.
- Nothing SpecialBillDined on 7/15/2013What a disappointment. The Nacho Chips that came along with the crab dip were stale, the crab dip was a small portion and not very good. The pot roast was supposed to have gravy, there was none and it was very fatty. The cole slaw was not homemade and my son wouldn't even eat the mashed potatoes. For the price you pay for a sit down restaurant it should have been much much better. At least make your own items!! Salads, then appetizer 2 minutes later.... WHY WAS I RUSHED?!! Please know I am far from particular and very easy to please, but I just cannot look positively on this experience. I would not recommend this restaurant, we were looking so forward to it.Special Features:
- Inexpensive in comparisonlynwebbie13Dined on 7/15/2013My boyfriend and I went to Hershey Park for his 27th birthday. The night prior to our trip I searched the internet for good places to eat in the park and this was the only restaurant listed/mentioned in any review. The restaurant was very nice, with colorful murals on the walls of the characters. The food was cheaper than the food in the park and the portions sizes were large (in my opinion) I had left after eating my entire meal feeling uncomfortably full. I ordered the chocolate BBQ burger with onion rings. My boyfriend ordered the philli cheese steak with the house chips. We each ordered ice water and the total bill was rounded up to be 40 dollars. The food was delicious and I would highly recommend eating here when going to Hershey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sweet Service !WesnawDined on 7/14/2013My burger and my daughters steak and wrap were good. The chicken Parm could use a second piece of chicken though. The waiter was extremely kind and willing to serve.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It is what it is...InTheAreaDined on 7/13/2013It's right outside the park gate, its air conditioned during a hot summers day, the food is fine for the kids & cocktails are served. If you keep your expectations in check it will be perfect, especially if you happen to be heading to the stadium or chocolate world rather than inside the park where food choices are abundant. Service was particularly good, though an odd smell inside was noticed by both kids & adults alike.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingvalleyofgreenDined on 7/11/2013Character lunch was rushed and only one character appears. Food OK at best for the price. Too many large groups, i.e., camps, get attention. Just walking through the park, you can see all the characters and find similar food.Special Features:
- Perfect Place after the Park!Runs4threeDined on 7/9/2013I went to Hershey Place tempted to try their Farenheit BBQ wings... and they were outstanding!!! Food for the kids was better than expected for this type of restaurant, portions were generous. One of the orders, a Cheesesteak sandwich was cold, and the waiter immediately changed it for a fresh one. I was most impressed with the service, it was quick and friendly. Will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lunchBobbyDined on 7/9/2013was disapointed there was no characters came out to visit.Special Features:
- Hershey Park PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/8/2013A great alternative to typical "park" food. Good menu choices. Food quality was above avergae in general but outstanding compared to typical park food. Characters greeted kids and took pictures. Alcohol is available as well.Special Features: