245 Front Street
Westin Key West Resort
Key West, FL 33040Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.westinsunsetkeycottages.com/latitudes
- Phone: 3052925394x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 8:45 am - 10:45 am Lunch Daily: 10:45 am – 2:45 pm Dinner: Sunday – Thursday : 5:15 pm – 10:00 pm Friday –Saturday 5:15 pm – 11:00 pm. Your reservation time is actually your scheduled time to board the launch "Island Time" located at slip 29 in the Westin Marina.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Todd Holender
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Groups up to 20 people welcomed. Please contact restaurant for details.
A word from Latitudes
Seclusion. Romance. Memories. Take our private launch for a 10-minute ride to the island of Sunset Key, where you’ll be warmly welcomed and escorted to Latitudes. You’ll dine on exquisite island cuisine served indoors or alfresco while overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Advance reservations are required. Your reservation time is actually your scheduled time to board the launch "Island Time" located at slip 29 in the Westin marina. Parking is complimentary in the Westin parking garage. Bring your ticket to the restaurant for validation.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Latitudes - Best Restaurants in Key West ›
Latitudes reviews from OpenTable diners
344 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (297)romantic (296)great for outdoor dining (283)special occasion (262)fit for foodies (132)notable wine list (77)great for lunch (54)good for groups (47)great for brunch (35)hot spot (34)neighborhood gem (33)late-night find (22)kid-friendly (15)vibrant bar scene (6)Show More
- Great diningZazie7Dined on 8/12/2014This restaurant is a wonderful place to dine and watch the sun set. The food was delicious and the service was great.Special Features:
- Island RetreatMmetzgarDined on 8/12/2014If you want private dining away from it all with beautiful views and great food.....you found it at Latitudes. We made an attempt to hit all the top end restaurants in Key West and hands down this was the best. Also check out Hot Tin Roof...another gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best meal in years!mkandjkDined on 8/11/2014We went for a romantic date night and loved it. Its a little pricey but the splurge was well worth it. Beginning with the ferry over makes it feel special. I had the best sirloin ever and highly recommend it. The potato pancake was ok but the mashed potatoes my husband got were amazing. For dessert we got the creme brulee and I'm very picky about mine....it was so good I almost licked the bowl (not really but it was that good) We sat outside and it was ridiculously hot, even at 9 pm,so bring a hand fan so you can enjoy how beautiful and romantic it is. I can't wait to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RomanticJunnybravoDined on 8/11/2014Great food great romantic scenery excellent serviceSpecial Features:
- Swarmed by FliesKolleen519Dined on 8/11/2014I would probably give the food here a better rating but we barely got to eat our entrees so it's hard to rate them. The instant the food was placed on the table, we were attacked by a swarm of sand flies. They were landing on us, the table, and the food. Swatting them away was not working. When the waitress returned, she offered to take our meals inside so we could finish eating but by that point we were thoroughly disgusted and had lost our appetites. The waitress and the bartender inside were very kind but I felt the presence of the flies was downplayed. We were looking forward to a romantic dinner and got a total disaster instead. Disgusting. I would never recommend this place.Special Features:
- OutdoorsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2014If you want outdoor seating not only do you have to request it but you then have to put up with attitude if they don't sit you outside.Special Features:
- Great place to watch the sunset!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014Almost everything was perfect but I didn't like what I ordered: Chicken on the Brick. It was tasteless!Special Features:
- CFT9530Dined on 8/10/2014always a pleasure to dine at Latitudes, the food is amazing !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place. Great viewTonyDined on 8/8/2014This was our 2nd time eating here and it was just as good as we remembered. From the service to the food to the incredible view, these make Lattitudes a must-eat while in KWSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- an exceptional dining experience!!!fun2eatDined on 8/8/2014The beginning launch set the tone for a wonderful sunset dinner. The staff took our request for a great table to heart! Our setting was perfect, food exceeded expectations and the staff was fantastic with food suggestions, service and lasting memories!! Thanks Much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better restaurants in Key WestBrooklynfoodieVIPDined on 8/7/2014Second visit to Latitudes because of its beautiful location. Food is average at best, and expensive. I ordered 2 glasses of wine at the bar and got a bill of $50. ShockingSpecial Features:
- Amazingelizabethvo99Dined on 8/7/2014I requested a table with a view as we were on our honeymoon and boy did the staff deliever! we were seated at a table with nothing infront of us besides the ocean and the beautiful key west sunset! We were able to watch the sunset while we sipped on cocktails and enjoyed a fabulous crab cake appetizer! The service was incredible, nothing bugs me more when a waiter makes you feel rushed we were out to enjoy our evening not eat in a hurry and dash. Our waiter was great! He allowed us to enjoy every second of the dinning experience, never making us feel like we were just another table he was trying to get through! My husband and myself both ordered the surf&turf - excellent! will definietly recommend for any couple wanting a romantice nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/5/2014Enjoyed our night. Dinner was excellent, service was outstanding and you can't beat the scenic view or experience. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Excellent tropical views.BeneNSBDined on 8/4/2014Just perfect! We traveled to Key West for my wife's birthday celebration. This was our second time there and we plan to return on our next trip.Special Features:
- Changes in Latitude...JozumDined on 8/3/2014Incredible dining experience! I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E!!! Some will say it is overproced. Bah! You get what you pay for and I paid for great food, great service and great ambiance. Celebrated my birthday with an outdoor table at sunset and it could not have been better. If you have not seen a sunset in Key West, you have not seen a sunset. Spectacular views and the lightning show after dark was equally as stunning. Food? Scallops. Perfectly cooked and full of flavor. The Peanut Butter Bread Pudding was equally as flavorful. Service? None better. Eric was excellent in all of his efforts to make this a great evening. I recommend the Coconut Martini; his own recipe. Do NOT miss Latitudes while in the keys!!!Special Features:
- outstandingJanmDined on 8/2/2014outstanding dinner,view and ambience a good advice: go earlier then the reservation hour, to spend some time at the barSpecial Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014Icing on the cake of a beautiful trip. All around top tier restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in Key West!NeurobladeVIPDined on 8/1/2014Fun to hit the bar before sunset. Then dinner is wonderfulSpecial Features:
- Simply awesomesafoodieDined on 8/1/2014From the service to the view to the food, you will not find a place better than this. Great service, Great view (sunset or not) and great ambience. It was one of the best overall experiences I have had at a restaurant. Eve our waitress made sure that my wife had a memorable birthday dinner. A must-do in Key West!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeLuxDiningVIPDined on 8/1/2014Came here for breakfast. Great options for vegans. Short ferry ride from the Westin marina.Special Features:
- SunsetsSunset42Dined on 7/31/2014Romantic, beautiful, and majestic sunset. Great refreshing cocktails. Delicious fresh fish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- magnificentEdinburgh1914Dined on 7/30/2014A magnificent evening. Sunset was fantastic. Food and wine were beautiful. What more could you ask for?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceLindsbianDined on 7/30/2014The food was perfect. Our server, Tonya was wonderful. She was very sweet and attentive and easygoing. The view was beautiful...by far one of the best sunset spots in Key West. The prices were high, but they reflect the quality of the food. The only issue we had was the amount of people hovering around our table for pictures of the sunset and the sounds of screaming kids in the background. We had a table closest to the beach in the outdoor dining area, therefore all the tourists at dinner were piling in droves to take pictures of the sunset. Between that and the obnoxious kids, kind of a mood killer. Fortunately the group of sun-paparazzi disappeared with the sun. Overall great experience though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view... Relaxed atmosphere.FlanmanDined on 7/29/2014Great view and beautiful place to see the sun set... Relaxed atmosphere and you don't feel rushedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall "Great!CoolEarlDined on 7/28/2014"Picked up by the launch at Mallory Square right on time. Quick ride to Sunset Island, scenic route. Arrived quickly. I had called for a couple of special requests, scenic window seat, special occasion, etc. Got no response to my online request. But everything was ready and staff was attentive. Perfect window seat for the sunset. Got free dessert. Food was great. Service was great, and "Shocker", prices weren't way over the top. Recommend highly.Special Features:
- great food and unparalled locationDJP1Dined on 7/28/2014A short boat trip from the craziness of Mallory Square and you are in Latitudes. Excellent food, great views and a delightful ambiance. Good value for lunch. Definitely worth the visitSpecial Features:
- Perfectly romantic settingtennisdr99VIPDined on 7/25/2014My husband and I frequent high end restaurants. This restaurant is probably one of my favorites. It was a perfect evening to celebrate our anniversary. The view over the water at sunset was beautiful and romantic. The food was master chef quality and the presentation on the plate was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was hot but worth itForrestnpamDined on 7/25/2014We visited latitudes out first night in Key West. My wife and I had a great time although the sun was definitely bearing down on us. Eve, our server, was great and on top of everything for us. Loved the ambiance and would do it again. Simply beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingRakiyah1Dined on 7/24/2014I loved the scenic views and the food was delicious!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gem in key westLuv2travelDined on 7/24/2014Great disnibg experience with amazing views!! Great family experience and the food was great too!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but not enough starch!MariooneDined on 7/23/2014Three in our party and the cocktails were wonderful, as for my self I ordered lobster with veggies and potato Potato smear I would call it was no more then 2 tablespoons, veggies where nice looking but didn't sit well with me and lobster was great a bit underdone. I have been to this place many times I haven never walked away hungry or disappointed but this time I was a bit dispointed. I was with a couple friends and they had a wonderful meal and there first time so I didn't say anything in front of them so there experience stayed in tact Overall a great experienceSpecial Features:
- Great placeBigChrisDined on 7/23/2014Food was great. Lobster sandwich and grouper tacos were awesome. We went for lunch and sat outside.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service falls shortSnuggsDined on 7/21/2014Beautiful surroundings. Apps excellent. Recommend beets & lobster/crab cake. Drinks good quality, diverse offering. Mains very good. Steak, surf/turf, grouper, chicken. Deserts mediocre. The service and by default, management, is middling. Though not crowded, wait for drinks was +20 mins. Apps +30. Refill on water painfully delayed. Mains were +45 mins. Though 2 other servings of grouper were perfect, mine was overcooked and dry. Ok, it happens. Yet the waiter only appeared briefly to ask our birthday girl if her dinner was ok and ignored the other 7 of us and rushed off. Not to be seen for a hour inquiring about desert. The busser failed to ask why main was not touched.Special Features:
- The best on key westOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/20/2014We r foodies, third night here and this was so worth booking...from New York we r super spoilt..the food here is excellent..fresh tasty and right portions. Great wine selection...sun set view, we arrived an hour easy (check in with the restaurant) and had drinks outside,,watched the sun set,, ARRRR..fantastic foodie experiece anif u have food allegies they will cater for u! Worth spending ur last night here!Special Features:
- wondeful experiencepresleyDined on 7/20/2014From the time I got on the ferry to the restaurant to the time I got off the ferry, every one took such good care of you. If you have never eaten there would highly recommend. The sunset is simply gorgeous. It's a little pricey especially if you have a large family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/19/2014Had a scrumptious dinner. Best skirt steak I've ever had by far! Service was fabulous too. Will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingPaulaDined on 7/19/2014Latitudes was the best food I had in Key West. The flavors burst in our mouths. Everyone had a different dish and they were all delicious. We loved the good service and the ambience was beautiful. Having delicious food with great friends while watching the sunset it doesn't get much better than that!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExperiencePerfectoinDined on 7/18/2014My experience here was ansolutely amazing. From the view to the ambiance, service and food. Nothing was less than exceptional. I purposes to my fiancé here and could not have asked for a better atmosphere or memory of that special moment in my life!!! Everything was beyond perfect!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect dinnerFirstimersDined on 7/17/2014It was a Short boat ride from key west (without a fee). Everyone was amazing and beyond expectations. The food was outstanding!! The sunset was perfect from our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in Class at Key WestCliffDined on 7/17/2014Again, Latitudes was great. 4th time dining there and will again. Latitudes is a "must do" recommendation that we've told so many about every time we stay in Key West (6 times now). I am very appreciative. Thank you for always being accommodating with beach table seating. CliffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.