Capri Seaside Italian Grille
3 Central Ave
Salisbury, MA 01952Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Capri Seaside Italian Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.capriseaside.com/
- Phone: 978-462-7543x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday 4:00pm-10:00pm
Bar: Open later for cocktails and conversation!
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Harley Smith
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Whether you're planning a rehearsal dinner, holiday get-together, social celebration, cocktail reception or corporate event, Capri offers an intimate gathering and dining space for a personalized and perfect celebration for up to 40 guests. Enjoy sumptuous selections from the Capri menu, complemented by fine wine and cocktails. Escape to Capri and discover the perfect location for your next event. Our functions and culinary team will seamlessly manage the finest of details to ensure your event is a success. Contact our General Manager Kathleen Shick at 978-462-7543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Party Contact: Kathleen Shick 978-462-7543x
- Entertainment: Thursday -- Trivia Night, 7-9pm
Saturday -- Tableside serenading by accordion player Sebastian Faro
- Special Events: Bubbles, Bites & Bling! See what’s hot for spring and summer fashion and learn how to create your one-of-a-kind look at Capri’s exclusive girls night out event.
Celebrity stylist and image consultant Amy McLaughlin Lifestyles lends her tips and tricks for accessorizing your wardrobe. By the Sea Gifts will provide Amy’s fashionable finds! Enjoy wine, champagne, appetizers on the house and walk away with an event page valued at $50.
$20 per person
Cooking Classes! Watch, taste and learn with Chef Harley. Includes 4-5 courses, recipe booklet and optional wine pairing. $40-$50 per person.
Italian Family Party Pleasers Thursday, May 1 6:30pm
From panzanella salad to homemade gnocchi, a sumptuous pasta entrée, and panacotta dessert, learn how to prepare the ultimate Italian feast for a crowd.
A word from Capri Seaside Italian Grille
Experience the authentic flavors of Italy at Capri Seaside Italian Grille on Salisbury Beach. Classic Italian favorites such as chicken and veal entrees, tasty pasta dishes, fresh seafood and crispy handmade pizza delight the palate. Dine by one of three cozy fireplaces, under a trellis or at the bar. Don’t miss $9.99 Pasta Night every Wednesday, $5 appetizers on Thursdays, tableside serenading by Sebastian on Saturday evening’s and Capri’s Sunday Family Buffet--only $11.95 for adults and kids 5 and under eat free! Capri is family-friendly with yummy choices kids love! Fresh. Local. Authentic. See what’s cooking at our Italian kitchen by the sea. Capri Seaside Italian Grille is owned by Atlantic Hospitality Group, owners of Seaglass Restaurant, Blue Ocean Music Hall and SurfSide Restaurant and Bar, all located on the shores of Salisbury Beach.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Capri Seaside Italian Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
38 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (19)good for groups (10)special occasion (10)romantic (9)fit for foodies (9)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (2)notable wine list (2)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)hot spot (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Our server, Emily, took greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/16/2013Our server, Emily, took great care of us. She was very attentive. The food was excellent. We loved the stuffed mushrooms! We really enjoyed ourselves and will definitely return.Special Features:
- We had a great time, earlyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/10/2013We had a great time, early Valentines dinner. Sat right next to the fireplace! The food was great, Veal Parm and Chicken Marsala, Olive bread with tomato spread was terrific. The place was not crowded so we got lots of attention. Also entertainment, there was a lovely man who singing and playing. Wonderful evening!Special Features:
- Bring your dog to eat with you!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/9/2013I love that they have a section to bring your dog! So cool! The food was good and the waitress I had was a breath of fresh air. Friendly, helpful, and someone I would ask for again to get another wonderful experience!
- The food was delicious andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/1/2013The food was delicious and the smaller orders were plentiful. The table by the gas fireplace was delightful on a cold night. Certainly recommend the Grille for s nice evening of dining.
- CrapriOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/25/2013Service quite slow...40 minutes for wine...food delivered only slightly faster. Lamb shank lacking any sort of flavor. Bolonaise so overloaded with canned gaelic as to be inedible. Avoid unless your going to starve to death.
- restaurant was pretty emptyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/12/2013restaurant was pretty empty except for a few tables but we had to wait a long time in between receiving drinks, bread and the meal and that meal got messed up I will go back again but my husband will not . Chicken parm was good but the chicken and veal piccata were fair and my daughter asked for extra capers for the chicken piccata and received only a few
- I don't think we'll be returning..OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/7/2012Can't say we had a great experience when we went for dinner last Friday night. We had reservations for 6:30 and when we walked in we were seated promptly by the fireplace (which I had requested in my online reservation). Unfortunately the fireplace wasn't working. We then waited 20 full minutes for anyone to even acknowledge we were there. No water, no "I'll be right with you", nothing for 20 minutes. When our server arrived she brought bread and asked for our drink order. We each asked for a glass of wine and water. Thirteen minutes later she returned with the water. The bread was gone and my wife and I were both flabbergasted that we had been there for 33 minutes and were just getting a glass of water. Food was average, but priced fairly.
- quite good overallOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/24/2012Actually pretty good for a not so inviting restaurant based on the location. The veal marsala was a bit too salty, and the wine we wanted was not available. The ceasar salad was quite good, as well as the bread choices. Nice that you can actually talk to each other, not too noisy.
- Bad!!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/27/2012We had reservations for a party of twelve on 10/27/12 at 730 pm. We were seated promptly but it went down hill fast. It took us 45 min to get our drinks . Food took a longer that expected time to be delivered. When it was two of orders could not be consumed they were extremely salty. I called the manager over to complain and got no satisfaction from him except that he agreed that it was taking to long. The wait staff was doing their best but was out of their control. I have been there about 4 times prior to this night. Each time it has gone down hill. After this evening Capri has lost 12 customer who will never return
- Always Delicious! PortionsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/6/2012Always Delicious! Portions are perfect. The bread and dipping sauce is 'out of this world'. You could make a meal out of it. The wait staff are friendly and attentive. The fire place adds to the ambiance and make the restaurant cozy. A perfect place to go weekly or for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Overall, a very pleasurableOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/5/2012Overall, a very pleasurable experience. We will not hesitate to go back and try even more items from the great menu.Special Features:
- Mom of 3OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2012Every time we eat at Capri we leave happy and satisfied!!! Food for both adults and kids make this place a family favorite!! When out without kids, this is a great place for a nice dinner and fabulous drinks!Special Features:
- Good food and service at CapriOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2012Had a great dinner at Capri. I had the shrimp scampi which was delicious. I like the fact that you can order a smaller meal. Made a reservation and was seated right in front of the fireplace which was very nice. The service was very good. We enjoyed the atmosphere and will definitely return another time.Special Features:
- good meal, nice server, weOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2012good meal, nice server, we were a group of seven and didn't feel rushed or that we overwhelmed the staff. They understood the fact that we were attending a show at the Blue Ocean and timed our meal appropriately. very pleased. great dipping sauce for the bread. would go again.
- Have been twice before showsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/3/2012Have been twice before shows at the Pavilion, will go again - good Haddock - reasonable prices - friendly staff. I like it.Special Features:
- Bad Birthday Dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/21/2012I had my birthday dinner at Capri Restaurant on Sat. July 21st with a group of 9. I had an 8:30pm reservation and when we arrived, we were not seated until 8:50pm. Our drink orders took about 20 min. and when we ordered, we did not get our food until after 10pm. There is NO reason why we should have waited that long to get our meal. The waitress said the kitchen was busy and I can understand that but when there is barely no one in the dining room, you have to wonder why it is taking so long to get our food...we waited an hour for it. This was not how I wanted to spend my birthday especially when we had plans after dinner that we could not do since we left there at 11pm! I am very disappointed in the restaurant and hesitant to go back.Special Features:
- Unfortunately even thou weOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/21/2012Unfortunately even thou we had reservations the waitstaff was short staffed for a Saturday night...we had to ask for bread our meals took over one hour but...were amazing...So if you hav a lot of patience I recommend the meal Capri providesSpecial Features:
- Ok food. Server and managerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/7/2012Ok food. Server and manager did not know the wine list. Lobster ravoli's pasta was too thick. Very good for the Salisbury area, far from North End goodness.Special Features:
- I really like this restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/30/2012I really like this restaurant. The food is good; the service is good and the prices are reasonable.
- dashed expectationOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 6/23/2012The restaurant itself has an attractive interior. Given the location, the private parking lot is a great feature. There were six people in our party. For our meal our table shared the antipasti appetizer. It was quite good. Our entrees on the other hand were at best average. My wife had (I believe) chicken Marsala served on risotto. The risotto was a gloppy tasteless mess. My mother and I had the zuppe de pesce and both came out cold. It was reheated, but I think they just re-tossed it in a saute pan (which massacred the fish). Further, it wasn't good. There wasn't the slightest hint of a broth. It was simply fish, shellfish, and red sauce on fettuccine. At the price point I wasn't expecting greatness, but this was just disappointing.
- Everything was pretty goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/17/2012Everything was pretty good here, but our server was slow and didn't check on us very often for drinks and such. Portions were good size.The antipasto salad was expensive, small, and quite honest not much of a salad, but overall the food and ambiance were good.
- Needs updating, especiallyOFS1Dined on 6/15/2012Needs updating, especially with the Sea Glass sitting right across the way.Special Features:
- Good food, great atmosphere.Raider65Dined on 6/12/2012Good food, great atmosphere. Went there for anniversary. We loved that you could bring your dog.Special Features:
- Excellent choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/9/2012Food was excellent and ample. Menu had a lot of variety. Bread was served with oil and some kind of reduction. Price was reasonable and moderate. Very nice decor, tables nicely spaced with a small section for diners who would like to bring their well-behaved dog. We were able to watch the game from our dining area, without noise from the bar. Overall, a very pleasant experience. I plan on returning and highly recommend.Special Features:
- First time at Capri, the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2012First time at Capri, the food was excellent and the staff were friendly!Special Features:
- It was a great dining experience,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/28/2012It was a great dining experience, altough it was over an hour away from our home we enjoyed the dining experience.Special Features:
- Pauls TakeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/13/2012Slightly above average food. Essentially a sports bar.Special Features:
- Excellent food. Our waitress,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/24/2012Excellent food. Our waitress, Jamie, was awesome. Love to dine here.Special Features:
- I'll be back!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/19/2012Had a great experience with 3 other friends. Will be back with my husband and do dinner at the bar. The restaurant was warm and cozy and food was very good and plentiful. Brought half home for my husband. Kudos to Tim and the staff! Terrific service.Special Features:
- Excellent food, service, atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/18/2012Excellent food, service, atmosphere. Moderately priced for the quality.Special Features:
- The food was not up to thereBillTDined on 2/17/2012The food was not up to there normal standard? The gravy (Sauce) had way to much Oregeno??? and the Veal was over breaded for my taste. My wifes Lobster Ravoli was doughy,floury & chewy. Our server (Amanda) was GREAT! Sorry, will not be returning. Maybe, they had a new chef that night?Special Features:
- Great place!SassyDined on 2/11/2012We ate here before going to a show at Blue Ocean. We sat by the fireplace which was lovely because it was such a cold night. The lighting was romantic and the service was excellent! Haley was a sweet young lady and a good waitress. The only thing was the gas fireplace went out and she said it was on a timer. We would have loved it on for the whole dinner. We went with another couple and had a great time. My husband didn't love his clams and pasta but the rest of us thought the food was good. I had pan seared sea bass which was very good. The wine list was good and you could get several different "house" wines by the glass, not just one. We will definitely return! We plan to go back on a Wednesday for their pasta special night.Special Features:
- WONDERFUL!!!! WONDERFUL!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/10/2012My friends and I heard of Capri by word of mouth and could not have been happier to have such a wonderful dining experience!!! The food was beyond our expectations and the decor was relaxing and elegant. I had a glass of wine that was wondeful and our apps and entreess were so delicious!!Special Features:
- North Shore residentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/22/2011A pleasant surprise, however, best not to sit on wall next to bar. Go for a table along outer wall. Excellent service. Didn't care for the biscotti, however, server did warn "soft biscotti".Special Features:
- Good place to eat before catchingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/26/2011Good place to eat before catching a show at Blue Ocean.
- They reduced items on menu.FoodJunkieDined on 11/25/2011They reduced items on menu. Now offer one fish entree and no steak options.
- I was very impressed withOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/29/2011I was very impressed with the ambiance, flavorful food and very good service. I would suggest, however to have more/add more standard I talian food to the menu. Lasagna, manicotti, ravioli, etc.Special Features:
- Menu changes during off season,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/16/2011Menu changes during off season, bigger wine list than food. Food very good. Need more pasta dishes. Waiter Cubby very nice.Special Features:
- We were brought bread, butOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/8/2011We were brought bread, but no plates or tableware. Had to ask, then it still took a long time to get. We were a table of 6, and our meals were brought out separately, with a considerable space of time between. The food was cold, the bill was incorrect and we had to go find our waitress to pay. The table next to us came in after us and was served and left before we got our food. We also witnessed a table leave before ordering because they were not getting any service. Overall not a great experience.
- Very good food and very pleasantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/24/2011Very good food and very pleasant staff. Would highly recommend this place. Great location if you're going to a show at the Blue Ocean.Special Features: