Copper Canyon Grill - Orlando
9101 International Drive #1220
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Copper Canyon Grill - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ccgrill.com/
- Phone: 407-363-3933x
- Hours of Operation:
Open Daily at 11:30 am; Sunday-Thursday until 10:00 pm; Friday-Saturday until 11:00 pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jeff Lavine
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: We can host private events from 6 to 450 guests. Please visit OpenTable's Private Dining Page to learn more about our private event spaces for your special celebration or business meeting.
A word from Copper Canyon Grill - Orlando
Copper Canyon Grill provides a unique dining experience, inviting guests to enjoy classic American comfort food in a sophisticated atmosphere featuring upscale elements such as dramatic exhibition kitchens and wood burning stone rotisseries. Serving only the highest quality ingredients, Copper Canyon Grill’s menu features locally-sourced produce complementing the chef’s unique take on classic American comfort food. Copper Canyon Grill’s skilled and creative chefs present a bold yet familiar menu that features crisp salads, fresh seafood, rotisserie chicken, wood grilled steaks and chops, comforting side dishes and crave-worthy deserts. The team of knowledgeable staff is committed to creating an enjoyable and memorable experience through unwavering attention and consistent service. Whether it’s a congratulatory drink, business meeting, romantic anniversary dinner, or championship team lunch, Copper Canyon Grill’s casual, upscale atmosphere is perfect for any occasion.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Copper Canyon Grill - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Copper Canyon Grill - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
40 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (14)good for groups (14)neighborhood gem (11)special occasion (10)great for outdoor dining (7)great for lunch (7)kid-friendly (7)hot spot (7)romantic (6)notable wine list (6)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Food was excellent. Had theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/21/2010Food was excellent. Had the shrimpscargo appetizer great flavor, for dinner had the petite filet was excellent. Would definitely hold up to most high end steakhouses. Staff was great.
- Not impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/19/2010We had a Groupon for Copper Canyon Grill during a trip to Orlando and dined there late one evening and found the prices to be quite high relative to the quality. I don't think I would go back, nor recommend it to any of my friends.
- Not a place I would go toOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/12/2010Not a place I would go to on a regular basis. Food was acceptable.Special Features:
- Great Fresh Food. It was nicelyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/27/2010Great Fresh Food. It was nicely deocrated and family affordable. Great for large groups, food was excellent service was quick. The ribs was the best, truly fall off the bone. Everything came out hot and fresh tasting. I changed the fries on the rib plate with mashed potatoes, this should be an option it made my meal! You can do this with no upcharge or worries. We look forward to going back.Special Features:
- I had a group of five, weOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/15/2010I had a group of five, we all enjoyed ourselves. Four of us had been return customers, but I wanted to make sure that my father, who'd never been before, was impressed. He commented at the end of the night that if he were in charge of which resturaunt the group from his conference were going to eat the next night, he would choose this one. Highly recommended, always a pleasant experience. Great food, excellent staff, have fun!Special Features:
- Wonderful experience---a priceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/5/2010Wonderful experience---a price was a little high--- but grest service!Special Features:
- Food was good. They need toOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 10/27/2010Food was good. They need to serve something in between the drink and the entree, as the wait for the food was sort of long. It would be nice if there was a salad to come with the entree and/or even bread. The food was good. The upside down pineapple cake was AMAZING!!! A must have, so save room!! Sweet tea was VERY good, light and the way it's supposed to be.Special Features:
- Despite having a reservation,OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/9/2010Despite having a reservation, we were placed at two terrible tables, one literally in the kitchen. Service was pretty good after a bad start. Food was very good, but a little expensive for the ambiance.
- Food was excellent. Try theOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/2/2010Food was excellent. Try the meatloaf and all of their vegetable sides.Special Features:
- The service was warm and friendly.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/14/2010The service was warm and friendly. The menu items offered on the occasion were tasty and well worth the price charged. Overall, a great dining experience.Special Features:
- This dining experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/12/2010This dining experience was very much flawed due to the fact that the A/C did not appear to be working. It was very hot and the waiter was sweating very noticeably. Not so appetizing. The fish was just so/so. The ribeye was great. The chocolate dessert and Key Lime pie were fantastic.Special Features:
- Overall, our dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/21/2010Overall, our dining experience was OK. The reservation process worked fine. The food was pretty good and was served fairly quickly. However, the service was lacking, and we felt the wait staff was not very friendly. The restaurant was not busy when we arrived, and most of the wait staff were standing around doing nothing. They conjugated around the dining/kitchen area and it was not very professional.
- Good potato soup and meatloaf.CBFoodieVIPDined on 7/2/2010Good potato soup and meatloaf. Grouper special was a little dry. Great service.
- Food was good; waitstaff wasOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 6/12/2010Food was good; waitstaff was very young and inexperienced and had no idea how to properly serve a bottle of wine.
- The food was fantastic andOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/3/2010The food was fantastic and the service was great. We had a large group and they handled it exceptionally well. We had never been to this restaurant before and were simply taking a chance. We were impressed with the food which was basically American style with some amazing flavors. I can't wait to go back again.Special Features:
- Nice american casual restaurantAMAZINGVIPDined on 5/22/2010Nice american casual restaurant with great food and service. Very clean. Our server was perfect. They had a nice bar and the booths were big and comfortable for our family of 6Special Features:
- It's realy a good restaurant,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/21/2010It's realy a good restaurant, decent price but there are better ones in the neighbourhood Ribs are good, chicken nice/.Special Features: