Copper Canyon Grill - Orlando
9101 International Drive #1220
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Copper Canyon Grill - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ccgrill.com/
- Phone: 407-363-3933x
- Hours of Operation:
Open Daily at 11:30 pm; Sunday-Thursday until 10:00 pm; Friday-Saturday until 11:00 pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jimmy Mohammed
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Please visit OpenTable's Private Dining Page to learn more about our private event spaces for your special celebration or business meeting.
A word from Copper Canyon Grill - Orlando
Copper Canyon Grill has a unique focus on making our guests' lives easier and less complicated. We offer understandable food combined with an unforgettable dining experience in a high energy, sophisticated casual atmosphere. Our chefs prepare full-flavored food from scratch daily, using fresh seasonal ingredients. We stay true to classic American comfort food that is simple, but deliciously prepared. A knowledgeable team approach provides unwavering attention to delighting our guests with warm and consistent service. Copper Canyon Grill's timeless atmosphere appeals to discerning adults who are seeking a dining experience that is energetic, upscale but approachable.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Copper Canyon Grill - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Copper Canyon Grill - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
43 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (18)good for groups (18)special occasion (14)great for outdoor dining (12)neighborhood gem (12)kid-friendly (10)romantic (9)great for lunch (9)hot spot (7)notable wine list (6)vibrant bar scene (5)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Food was good. They need toOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 10/27/2010Food was good. They need to serve something in between the drink and the entree, as the wait for the food was sort of long. It would be nice if there was a salad to come with the entree and/or even bread. The food was good. The upside down pineapple cake was AMAZING!!! A must have, so save room!! Sweet tea was VERY good, light and the way it's supposed to be.Special Features:
- Despite having a reservation,OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/9/2010Despite having a reservation, we were placed at two terrible tables, one literally in the kitchen. Service was pretty good after a bad start. Food was very good, but a little expensive for the ambiance.
- Food was excellent. Try theOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/2/2010Food was excellent. Try the meatloaf and all of their vegetable sides.Special Features:
- The service was warm and friendly.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/14/2010The service was warm and friendly. The menu items offered on the occasion were tasty and well worth the price charged. Overall, a great dining experience.Special Features:
- This dining experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/12/2010This dining experience was very much flawed due to the fact that the A/C did not appear to be working. It was very hot and the waiter was sweating very noticeably. Not so appetizing. The fish was just so/so. The ribeye was great. The chocolate dessert and Key Lime pie were fantastic.Special Features:
- Overall, our dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/21/2010Overall, our dining experience was OK. The reservation process worked fine. The food was pretty good and was served fairly quickly. However, the service was lacking, and we felt the wait staff was not very friendly. The restaurant was not busy when we arrived, and most of the wait staff were standing around doing nothing. They conjugated around the dining/kitchen area and it was not very professional.
- Good potato soup and meatloaf.CBFoodieVIPDined on 7/2/2010Good potato soup and meatloaf. Grouper special was a little dry. Great service.
- Food was good; waitstaff wasOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 6/12/2010Food was good; waitstaff was very young and inexperienced and had no idea how to properly serve a bottle of wine.
- The food was fantastic andOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/3/2010The food was fantastic and the service was great. We had a large group and they handled it exceptionally well. We had never been to this restaurant before and were simply taking a chance. We were impressed with the food which was basically American style with some amazing flavors. I can't wait to go back again.Special Features:
- Nice american casual restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/22/2010Nice american casual restaurant with great food and service. Very clean. Our server was perfect. They had a nice bar and the booths were big and comfortable for our family of 6Special Features:
- It's realy a good restaurant,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/21/2010It's realy a good restaurant, decent price but there are better ones in the neighbourhood Ribs are good, chicken nice/.Special Features: