Copper Canyon Grill - Orlando
9101 International Drive #1220
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Copper Canyon Grill - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ccgrill.com/
- Phone: 407-363-3933x
- Hours of Operation:
Open Daily at 11:30 pm; Sunday-Thursday until 10:00 pm; Friday-Saturday until 11:00 pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jimmy Mohammed
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Please visit OpenTable's Private Dining Page to learn more about our private event spaces for your special celebration or business meeting.
A word from Copper Canyon Grill - Orlando
Copper Canyon Grill has a unique focus on making our guests' lives easier and less complicated. We offer understandable food combined with an unforgettable dining experience in a high energy, sophisticated casual atmosphere. Our chefs prepare full-flavored food from scratch daily, using fresh seasonal ingredients. We stay true to classic American comfort food that is simple, but deliciously prepared. A knowledgeable team approach provides unwavering attention to delighting our guests with warm and consistent service. Copper Canyon Grill's timeless atmosphere appeals to discerning adults who are seeking a dining experience that is energetic, upscale but approachable.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Copper Canyon Grill - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Copper Canyon Grill - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
43 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (18)good for groups (18)special occasion (14)great for outdoor dining (12)neighborhood gem (12)kid-friendly (10)romantic (9)great for lunch (9)hot spot (7)notable wine list (6)vibrant bar scene (5)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Food and service were veryOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/11/2014Food and service were very good. At times was loud, couldn't hear the conversation at my table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unbelievable ServiceFuntimesDined on 3/8/2014The service was above and beyond!! Andy was amazing and always there to help and laugh with us. Made our experience fun and special. The food came out quickly, hot and tasty. This place is on our return list.Special Features:
- Good Stop on I-DriveResearchGeekDined on 3/5/2014Copper Canyon Grill is a nice stop in the tourism corridor on I-Drive. It's cozy and friendly -- service was great! The food was fine -- I had the meatloaf, which was spicier than I'd anticipated, although the portion size allowed me to have enough to take home for two more meals. You definitely get your money's worth. I was disappointed in the Brussels sprouts, though. They were one of the features that our waiter told us about, and they sounded terrific. When they arrived, though, they were just lightly roasted sprouts with some shavings of Parmesan on top ... they didn't seem to match the savory description they'd been given. I'd give Copper Canyon a good solid "B".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is The best ribs! !!ribs1Dined on 3/1/2014Their food is amazing.ribs are my favorite. Apple cobbler to die for. Great service,great atmosphere and awesome happy hour!!!!Special Features:
- Amazing Food and Service....DestinDined on 2/28/2014The food was delicious and the portions were huge.... Literally right when are drinks were low the waitress was right there with a new one or refill them....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good business lunch location.NYCFoodieDined on 2/25/2014Good business lunch location. American comfort food. Something for everyoneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeKatiegirlDined on 2/21/2014I have been here several times. The service here is great and it has a lively atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!!!!FamJustiGarDined on 2/17/2014We enjoyed every single bite! Quality of food was ridiculously good. Excellent customer service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2014I have never been there before and it exceeded all of my expectations. The food was excellent and the setting was great. It went there for a Valentine's Day dinner and we were sat in an area that seemed fairly private although there were others around. The ambiance was great and the service was excellent. It would definitely return and recommend it to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OVER CHARGED, RUINED EXPERIENCESteveDined on 2/14/2014As I left the this place I noticed two charges on my debit card for different amounts so I called the restaurant to ask them about it. The gentleman that answered the phone asked who my server was and then replied "Oh she didn't tell you what happened?" I replied no. He then told me that she charged the wrong table to my card but he voided it but it will come off my card in 3-5 business days. Today is Friday so I should expect it back in a week. He stated she was supposed to tell me. I tipped her $25 on a $88 check. This ruined my experience and this was my first time there. I left happy and now I am frustrated with the lack of care. Management never apologized. You over charge my card and DON:T TELL ME ABOUT IT. Thanks a lot!!
- A Special Valentine EveningIdinedinolandoDined on 2/14/2014We arrived for our 7:00 reservation and were seated immediately. The server greeted us and asked if this was our first dining experience at Copper Canyon. Since it was our first time, she explained the special fire pit used to cook the food and offered a list of specials for the evening. We asked her for recommendations and she made several. My wife chose the fire grilled salmon. It was the best she has had. The atmosphere was great .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprising find on I DriveHankdine2Dined on 2/14/2014Restaurant is one of many in Pointe Orlando but a sure standout. Freshly prepared food was delicious with great variety. Open Kitchen lets you see the chefs and a display rotisserie chicken oven displays one of their signature items. Fresh Mahi was great and perfectly cooked. We loved the Shrimp-cargo appetizer. Pulled pork sandwich as delicious and sereved with huge portions of house made cole slaw (one of the best I've had) and a huge stack of shoe string fries. The housemade Apple BBQ sauce was A-1!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Copper CanyonTomBDined on 2/10/2014What a great find in busy Orlando - International Drive. The entire experience was top notch. The hostess was great, the server was great, the food was great, and the price was great. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and look forward to eating there again when I am in Orlando!Special Features:
- Good food, slow servicePetieDined on 2/5/2014I really liked the food at this restaurant however the service was slow. I ordered a beer and it took so long each time I thought they were brewing it. Both evenings we had to tell the server we were ready to order and then when done we had to ask for the check. I wonder how long we could have sat there without ordering before the server would ask if we were ready to order? Over all very good food. I will definitely eat there again when I'm back in Orlando!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went for the Crab CakesCGattisDined on 2/2/2014We wanted Crab Cakes for our last night in Orlando, and this restaurant said it had the best in town. When we arrived, we found that the Crab Cakes were on the menu, but not listed as one of their specialities--they seemed to specialize in a chicken dish. We ordered the Crab Cakes and they were delicious, but a little pricey when compared to the prices of some of the other items on the menu. The service was good and the noise level was not too loud even though we were seated near the bar on Super Bowl Sunday. I would definitely recommend the restaurant, but for other items on the menu rather than the Crab Cakes due to the price.Special Features:
- Good Food in a Noisy AmbienceF2014GroupDined on 1/31/2014If you are comfortable in shouting to one another over the loud din of this good food restaurant, go for it! If you're looking for a quiet place, this is not it. Service is very good!Special Features:
- Food was good but noisy!HoosiermomDined on 1/29/2014The thing I likd the least about this place was the service. Several times the servers came to our table to refill water but did not clear plates with which we were finished. When we left there still were dirty dishes on the table. They were not too busy to come to our table but just didn't clear. Additionally, 3 or 4 hostesses were up front standing . . . apparently not busy (we were seated right near the hostess stand) and they did not clear. Maybe it wasn't there job, but maybe it should have been. About the food: very good, huge portions. Nice that one could go as light as soup for dinner or get the huge meatloaf stack.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A night to rememberFoodieDined on 1/28/2014Yes yes and yes!! The experancewe had will not soon be forgotten. It was our first date, our server was lovely and very helpful in selecting our choice of foods.Special Features:
- Good Evening OutRHeKHDined on 1/5/2014Decided to give Copper Canyon a try but was a little cautious after reading reviews about bad service and food quality. We had Crab Cakes and the Salmon both were very good and the service was attentive.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly Recommend!CocoVIPDined on 1/5/2014This was our first visit and we'll definitely be back again. The service was excellent. They have "team" concept, so we had 3 servers that was very attentive! The food was great - large portions. I added a salad to my entree and it was large enough to split.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Value?applicaeDined on 1/1/2014The food was good but not too much of the main ingredient and it is pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy!LisaDined on 12/31/2013Early New Years Eve dinner. Had to change time at last minute due to flight delay and they were very accommodating. Group of 5 ordered several different items and everything was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly RecommendOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2013Most definitely add the "not so special" house salad it's worth every penny, also ribs are excellent and the slaw is different in a good way. Crab dip appetizer a must try also. Reservations recommended - I used open table for reservation both times I've visited Orlando.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ExperienceCCMottoDined on 12/29/2013We ate here for my birthday, the food was excellent as was the service. I look forward to dining here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hearty mealsPickyeaterDined on 12/24/2013We love Copper Canyon Grill. We order their specialty: the rotisserie chicken. It is a lot to eat and we usually get two meals from it. The food is just as good reheated. Don't skip the salads. The house salad and Caesar salad are delicious. If you are a dessert eater, order the bread pudding, but keep in mind, this is not a take home dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very large portionsCossyDined on 12/21/2013While the service from our waitress was great - we were welcomed very warmly and their mission statement explained. We found the portion sizes were HUGE, and we wasted a lot of food.
- Waited over an hour for foodAlSandraDined on 12/13/2013They had a large party inside while we sat outside on a Friday night. The appetizer came quickly and then we waited over an hour for our dinner. My wife's drink was watered down, i had beer so no issue. The food was actually pretty good but the wait was so long, I really was not hungry. Also, they never really apologized for the wait or offered anything. Just commented that they hoped it was worth the wait.
- Great Place, Terrible WaiterJchiguy1VIPDined on 12/11/2013Food was great, ambiance lovely but our server was awful. He immeduately tried to upsell us to the most expersive steak on the menu, and proceeded to offer his long winded opinions of food, clientele etc throughout the meal. By the time dessert came we couldn't wait to leave so we took it to go. Beware this waiter who ruined an otherwise great meal.Special Features:
- Orlando dog show weektxakitaladyDined on 12/11/2013We were at the AKC Eukanuba dog show last week and sampled a number of the restaurants at the Orlando Pointe. This was definitely my favorite! The food and service were good, and we had a great time after the music was turned down at our request. I get SO tired of going to restaurants with friends to spend time together and trying to lip read over the music and all the other people shouting at each other to be heard over the music. It's extremely annoying. At least this one turned it way down, and their music selections weren't inherently noisy or annoying.Special Features:
- great spare ribsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/5/2013the spare ribs were exceptionally good - can recommend them to anyoneSpecial Features:
- Staff was very knowledgeableRabbitDined on 12/2/2013Staff was very knowledgeable about the menu and wines. In addtion, very helpful suggestions given. Made you want to return. Food was very fresh and well presented.Special Features:
- Chicken is their claim, butOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/23/2013Try the wood fired steak salad. I'm not someone that eats a salad as a meal. It sounded good and was better than expected. A little more smoked gouda would have been nice, but the pears were a very nice contrast.Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprisedGinetteDined on 11/22/2013Our first visit, service was awesome. Wish they were a little more generous with their guacamole. For 12 bucks it was just a teaser. Food was very good. We will definitley go back and try a different appetizer :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely awesomeLorenDined on 11/21/2013We are from NJ and every time we come to Orlando, FL we eat here. The food is awesome and the service is flawless. Every restaurant in America should take a training course on service led by this restaurant. They are nice, more than accomodating, and really seem to care about their patrons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Meal, Above and Beyond ServiceheidiuvaDined on 11/19/2013The food was solid, but what I really would like to comment on is this service. Our salads were very, very delayed and when they came out, the team promised us our meals wouldn't come out right on top of the salads. The meals came out almost seconds later. Our server and the floor manager were mortified. They sent the food back without us having to say a word and made sure that we had a fresh meal as soon as we were done with our salads. At the end of the night, they comped ALL of our meals - we didn't complain once, but this proactive level of service means my company will continue to come back to Copper Canyon. Very unexpected and appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great experienceDerkseeDined on 11/18/2013We arrived for our reservation and the only table for 8 was on the patio, usually we pass on these but the weather was great and the kids were in good spirits so we took it. The wait staff was very friendly and attentive. The kitchen got every dish correct the first time, and everything was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mashed potatesRalphDined on 11/14/2013This place is great for comfort food...Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, etc... Chicken and all meats (except for pork) have been tasted..Everything is seasoned perfectly.. Drinks could be a little more friendly.. Mashed potatoes are the best I've ever had...I would steal the recipe and market it....I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just Right!jjshjtt871Dined on 11/14/2013We had a group of four adults. Our server was attentive while patient, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic about every aspect of the menu. We were introduced to a wine we had never seen or heard of before, and it was an excellent accompaniment to all of our meals at the same time! Dessert was a special treat as our server detailed each part of the dessert menu ... extraordinarily so! We all went away having had an excellent evening and a good value for our money!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very LoudsaythatagainDined on 11/13/2013Food and service were very good - very loud - hard to have a conversationSpecial Features:
- Quiet Afternoon LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/9/2013We had tickets to a Broadway Show for our Anniversary and stopped for lunch prior to. The restaurant was quiet and the food and service were wonderful! I will definitely dine here again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.