Cork Restaurant - Chandler
4991 S. Alma School Road
Chandler, AZ 85248-5646Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Cork Restaurant - Chandler
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.corkrestaurant.net/
- Phone: 4808833773x
- Hours of Operation:
Regular Hours of Operation
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5pm -9pm, Friday & Saturday: 5pm-10pm Closed Sunday & Monday
CORK IS CLOSED FOR ANNUAL SUMMER VACATION FOR THE FIRST TWO WEEKS OF JULY!
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Wild Game, Contemporary French, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Brian Peterson
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Cork offers a private dining room that seats 10 guests and 2 patios as well as the option to buy-out the restaurant for private events.
- Private Party Contact: Robert Morris 4808833773
A word from Cork Restaurant - Chandler
Cork is a four-diamond award-winning restaurant offering contemporary American cuisine with classic French influences and techniques. The menu is set up like a build-your-own tasting menu and guests are encouraged to order 2-3 courses.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cork Restaurant - Chandler reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelQuiet
romantic (6)neighborhood gem (6)notable wine list (6)fit for foodies (5)special occasion (5)great for brunch (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- The ambiance was great - feltVallyDined on 4/2/2010The ambiance was great - felt like I was at a New York restaurant. Very private booth and personal service.Special Features:
- Caramel popcorn was an interestingOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/31/2010Caramel popcorn was an interesting addition on the dinner salad. Braised shortrib was succulent and delicious.
- Don't save brunch for a specialAZLollyVIPDined on 3/28/2010Don't save brunch for a special occasion. Our "indoor table" next to the wide open glass doors was perfect on this sunny day. And don't let the $13+ entrees scare you because ours included complimentary mimosas or bellinis and delicious cinnamon and sugar beignet bites. From the eggs benedict or the Monte Cristo sandwich, to "the best burger in the world" according to my husband, Cork is the perfect antidote to the overpriced "all you can eat brunch".Special Features:
- We have dined at Cork twiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/27/2010We have dined at Cork twice and both experiences were phenominal. The service is attentive. The food is full of flavor and creativity. We have eaten some unique pairings of flavors and textures. It is fun to dine and share the small plates. The last time we dined at Cork, we ordered the duck with bananas foster. I make bananas foster and never thought to serve it with anything other than ice cream. The flavors were amazing.Special Features:
- Whether it's the great valueAZLollyVIPDined on 3/21/2010Whether it's the great value at happy hour, the delicious and innovative dinner cuisine, or the fabulous Sunday brunch, this gem in Chandler is worth the drive from anywhere. And don't forget dessert because they have the best creme brulee. Remember when it came with warm custard and crunchy perfect sugar topping. Well that's the way it's made at Cork. No refrigerated custard with a glancing flame over the top here. A perfect team including an inventive chef, exquisite pastry chef and debonair host make this a place you want to be a regular. We are!Special Features:
- The location is a bit offOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/19/2010The location is a bit off the beaten path but inside is very nice On the modern side. Over all the meal was really good. We had the crab cakes, the fois gras, the lobster salad, the steak, and the lamb. We were not impressed with the lobster salad - which we weren't originaly going to order but the waitor insisted that we needed more food. I think there may have been something not quite right with the salad as we were both feeling un-well after our meal. The server was very attentive. Our water glasses were always filled and after every dish was served our servor checked in to see how it was tasting. Overall a good restaurant although I think it was over priced for what it was.
- Our first visit and we reallyJayneDined on 3/12/2010Our first visit and we really enjoyed it! Extensive wine list and we enjoyed a moderately priced pinot noir. The winter menu was in play and we were impressed with the unique variety of dishes, as well as the combination of ingredients and flavors. Everyone should give the mac 'n cheese a try - very unique and scrumptious. Scott was our server, he was very attentive (but not too attentive), knowledgable and helpful. He had an fun personality and also was very in tune with my mother who was 86 and was looking for a more traditional entree and light wine. Would recommend Cork for anyone who enjoys good food and wine, and it's a great place for a date or a few couples to share a nice experience.Special Features:
- Cork is one of the best restaurantsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/6/2010Cork is one of the best restaurants I've ever eaten at, in Phoenix or otherwise, and their wine list is exemplary. We brought "foodie" guests with us who had never been there, and they were blown away. The place is simply outstanding.Special Features:
- Amazing. The food was someskala67Dined on 3/6/2010Amazing. The food was some of the best I have had in years, and the casual, no hurry, no worries service was great. Highlight of the evening was the melon and prosciutto salad.Special Features:
- Our first trip to Cork waseducatedpalateVIPDined on 3/6/2010Our first trip to Cork was met with a "zealous" waiter who pushed all of the expensive items as being "the best ever". When asked about wine, he "knew all of them" but didn't know if a Shiraz was lighter than an Pinot. Wine list is extensive, almost overwhelming. The food was quite good, all prepared and served with style, but served rather quickly, not paced very well. Deserts were served before coffee, for example. I hope they can do well, but I fear that the price and the location will do them in. I think a smaller menu and a 20% price drop may help.Special Features:
- We really liked the food,OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/6/2010We really liked the food, but there were several miscues along the way. First, the wine pairings didn't always arrive with their respective courses. Second, the food that arrived didn't match what the menu (or the server) described. Given the prices, and they've been open for long enough that the staff has had time to learn the ropes, and the place wasn't crowded, neither of these failings is particularly forgivable. We're not likely to return.
- My wife and I had a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/4/2010My wife and I had a great time having dinner here. It was her 29th birthday and with the personalized menu, that was awesome. I look forward to more dinners amd brunch there.Special Features:
- The food was great! The serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/3/2010The food was great! The service was oustanding had a great time.
- Cork has become one of ourOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/26/2010Cork has become one of our favorite restaurants in the valley. The menu and wine list are second to none. The owners are extremely approachable and genuinely concerned about your experience. Small portions (3-4 oz of meat per plate)and wonderful variety of meats are just perfect. Each plate is a work of art, both from a visual and a taste bud perspective. Can be a little noisey at times, but what an exceptional restaurant! This is well worth the trip!Special Features:
- I came for brunch and theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/21/2010I came for brunch and the food was great, however the server had a bit of a 'tude. He dropped the wrong food at the table (2 top) and left debris on the table throughout the meal. When clearing, he did not upsell dessert which we wanted, and got.(excellent) This same server was very polished on a previous dinner visit however. Must have had a bad morning I guess.Special Features: