Arabellas Italian Ristorante
346 W. Central Av.
Winter Haven, FL 33880Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Arabellas Italian Ristorante
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arabellas.us/
- Phone: 8632931797x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday ~ Friday 11:00am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Monday ~ Saturday 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Italo Cassini
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Arabellas Italian Ristorante
Welcome to Arabellas Ristorante, located in Time Square, the heart of historic downtown Winter Haven. We offer the best Italian and Mediterranean cuisine, created from the freshest ingredients and served in a warm, casually elegant atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Arabellas Italian Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Winter Haven ›
Arabellas Italian Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
58 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (52)romantic (40)neighborhood gem (34)notable wine list (22)fit for foodies (19)good for groups (12)great for lunch (7)great for brunch (3)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (2)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Best Restaurant aroundBarbDined on 10/19/2013Live in Lakeland and have nothing of this level in the areas of food, service, ambience, etc. Pianist was excellent with melody of Les Mis songs. Service is out of this world without being annoying. Would recommend especially for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My fantastic birthday dinner.ANiteOutDined on 10/14/2013The atmosphere when you walk in is great. I was serenaded by the piano player, who also played other instruments. The server knew the menu and commented on the specialties. The timing on the food was excellent. The food itself was exquisite. It started out with the house salad. Then the sorbet to cleanse the pallet. I ordered the Lamb Chops. They were so tender and delicious. The sauce was tasty and not over powering. My friend had the Filetto al Porto. Filet Mignon stuffed with gorgonzola cheese. Their comment was how tender and large it was. For dessert I had the Lava Di Cioccolato. Chocolate Lava Cake with vanilla ice cream. When you cut into the lightly thin crusted cake, the center oozed out. It was decadent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I always enjoy the food anddineoutproDined on 10/8/2013I always enjoy the food and service. Arabellas is the best upscale place in the area. Thank you for a great dining experience and I love the tableside offerings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!BudRussellDined on 10/5/2013I have been twice and had an outstanding meal both times. The piano player is great and entertaining. Highly recommendSpecial Features:
- Poor ManagementGrnFXDined on 10/1/2013We were having a enjoyable dinner up until the actual entrees came out. One of the dishes we ordered came out and didn't taste the greatest. When management approached they insisted that the dish was one of there best and that we had "bad taste buds". They refunded the meal but he was very rude.Special Features:
- The food was excellent. OurHarryeatsVIPDined on 9/30/2013The food was excellent. Our server Mike was very friendly. The bread and olive spread wad delicious.Special Features:
- This is truly an outstandingilsejohnDined on 9/21/2013This is truly an outstanding resturant. The bar on the other hand caused us to doubt our choice. Not a good first impression. My wife's wine was a short pour and the bartender would not tell us how many ounces it was even after being asked. A high end place shouldn't skimp on drinks. What does another ounce cost?Special Features:
- Always a special treat! FoodRobbieDined on 9/20/2013Always a special treat! Food is excellent and service beyond great. Piano music a bit loud for comfortable conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will Highly Recommendluv2eatoutDined on 9/20/2013We were IMPRESSED!! Will definitely recomend you to our friends and clients. HAVING THE SOUNDS OF WONDERFUL MUSIC really was a great idea as well, just perfect. We eat out ofen at only the restaurants that have much the same to offer as you and your wonderful staff offer in the way of GOOD food and service. We are impressed with the teamwork that was displayed by everyone. We live in Lakeland, but will be dining at your beautiful eatery as often as we can. I am a long-time student of teamwork and that is the only way a business succeds. eSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding evening.SkipDined on 9/12/2013This is a class place, the place you take people to for special occasions. Having said that, it is great just for diner. The meal, service and setting was excellent. Took my room mate there for her birthday, her first time there, and she loved it. We will be back.Special Features:
- Expected more, but has potential.ZrealtorDined on 9/11/2013Family members had been here in the past and had found it excellent. Unfortunately, we did not. The service was sadly lacking. A large party came in right after us and they got all the attention while we were shuttled between servers, none of whom seem to be interested in us. There were two of us and the meal went downhill from course to course. Appetizer and salad were excellent. Next, one of our entrees had to be redone and as for dessert, I refused to eat my creme brûlée as it was just a pudding with a sugar coating. It has potential and the food around us looked excellent. Just not a great experience for us this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Celebrations.SparkyDined on 8/26/2013We celebrated two birthdays lately and really enjoyed both.Special Features:
- Went there for my wifes birrhday.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2013Went there for my wifes birrhday. The food and service was outstanding. There were six in our party and we were there for two and a half hours which seemed a little long, but the atmosphere was nice and we were having a good time so it went by fast. I would highly recommend Arabella's for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expecteddisappointedDined on 8/24/2013I was disappointed in the size of the dining area as it felt very small and crowded. My husband and I went for an intimate romantic birthday dinner. The pasta/wine and dessert were all excellent as well as the service The Piano player was very good and provided a variety of different songs, which were ok but gave more of a bar environment. I had wanted an intimate table for 2 but ended up seated next to a huge family group which were very loud. The tables were also very close together which made it difficult to hear each other speak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodJohnVIPDined on 8/24/2013Real Italian food and service. Always eat here when in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food preparation,OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/24/2013Excellent food preparation, service and ambience. We've gone for dinner for the past several years and have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time VisitGlennDined on 8/23/2013Outstanding fine dining experience. A friend recommended that we go to Arabella's to celebrate our 55th wedding anniversary as we had not been there before. The fine dining experience was truly outstanding in all respects. We only wish that Lakeland had a restaurant that could come close to matching Arabella's .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinner-with husband & sonJrDinerDined on 8/19/2013Great food and service. Jeff was our waiter. We ordered some wonderful red wine and Chateaubriand. Son had a delicious chicken dish. It was delightful to be in a restaurant where you can hear yourself talk. The pianist was not there on Monday night. I hear he is wonderful so we will go back soon on a "piano night".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My husband took my to Arabella'sVeryPleasedCustomer1Dined on 6/29/2013My husband took my to Arabella's for our anniversary and I have to say we had a fabulous time. From the time we came in the door to the time we left everything was just wonderful. Food was excellent. Highly recommend the Anti Pasta appetizer, Steak Diane, and Banana Foster. But even the salad and bread was delish. The piano player was remakeably talented and very kind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOWGarciaTorresFamilyDined on 6/22/2013Its was our first time going to Arabellas, we made a reservation and we arrived early but they had our table ready. Server were very nice and respectful. The place is extremely elegant. We moved to this city a month ago and wanted to try new things and this place made us want to go visit very often. Food was delicious, this is one of the first Italian restaurants that make you feel you are in Italy. The decoration inside is amazingly stunning and elegant. No much light or windows in the inside to prevent distraction. Overall it has been the Best experience we've had as a dinner (date) :)Special Features:
- It's Worth The Trip!BigDogVIPDined on 6/10/2013Great northern Italian restaurant located in the heart of Winter Haven where attention to service and food quality is paramount. In 4 years of visits we've never been disappointed yet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/24/2013My wife and I were looking for a nice quiet place to have dinner and found it at Arabellas.Special Features:
- Great food great service.Bill2coDined on 5/18/2013Greeter lowered window shade so sun wasn't blinding. Another server came and raised the shade and I had to move my chair. The greeter noticed this and lowered shade again for me. The piano player was an exceptional addition to the atmosphere will definitely dine here againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch with MomNORMADined on 5/12/2013a fantastic find for Mother's Day brunch, arabella's downtown restaurante was the perfect choice for my very special mother's brunch. The decor was delightful, the pianist was fabulous & the food --- ah, the food, was absolutely superb. We dined on an appetizer of grilled scallops. Our entrees were the lamb & lobster. our expectations were surpassed! bon appetito!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb experience!foodieDined on 5/11/2013Highly recommend! High quality food, elegant and classy atmosphere with piano music as the backdrop. Curtis, the pianist may come to your table to ask for a request. For the setting, we requested Sinatra. Priced reasonably for the quality of food and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Winter Haven Gemkathleenfrog1Dined on 4/30/2013What a pleasant surprise to stumble across. The food and service were awesome and the prices are some of the best around. Our every request was met with a smile and we were even treated to a free dessert for our anniversary. We will be back...with friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food and service was excellent,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013The food and service was excellent, we have never had an unsatisfactory meal here, that is why we keep coming back and recommend it to our friends and family. The particular night we came recently, there was a table very close to ours that was a little exuberant (noisy), and we ended up in a back corner facing a brick wall, but the food and service was still outstanding.Special Features:
- Have enjoyed this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2013Have enjoyed this restaurant since they were at the Best Western many years ago When you are looking for real quality, not just for a special evening this is it in Winter Haven. Service and food is always very good. Piano man is very good and puts on the finishing touch.
- We always choose ArrabellasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/16/2013We always choose Arrabellas because it is fine dining. The menu has something for everyone and the specials are outstanding.
- This was the first time myOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/9/2013This was the first time my wife Julie and I have eaten at Arabellas Italian Ristaronte. It was for her birthday dinner and I wanted to take her somewhere nice without having to drive to Orlando or Tampa. The decor was very romantic and pleasant. I liked the way they incorporated some of the original building, i.e., the brick walls, into the current design. The food was excellent. The courses were timed perfectly, as our waiter Mike, was very attentive throughout our dinning experience. He was very knowledgeable about the food and was eager to make suggestions in response to my questions, allowing myself and Julie, to make choices that we were very pleased with for both appetizers and entrees. Bill NowlingSpecial Features:
- This is our all-time favorite!FavoritePlaceDined on 4/8/2013This is our all-time favorite! We went with friends, who enjoyed it as much as we did. Although Arabella's is an Italian restaurant, their steaks are the best in town!Special Features:
- It was our first visit toOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/2/2013It was our first visit to Arabella's. We went with some friends and had a wonderful time. The food was awesome and so was the service.Special Features:
- Quality and selection forOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/26/2013Quality and selection for lunch was very good. Service was just a bit off the afternoon we were there. Did not get approached until almost 15 minutes after being seated and served beverages. Was OK from that point on. I will always go back there for lunch and dinner.Special Features:
- Outstanding for the area.SFFoodieVIPDined on 3/22/2013Outstanding for the area. Nothing really comparable in Winterhaven.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2013My wife and I enjoyed her birthday celebration with a last minute decision to try Arabellas. We had explored downtown Winter Haven and found this wonderful location hoping to enjoy a special occasion. It was a wonderful choice and she was extremely pleased with my selection and the entire event. The food was wonderful and prepared with extreme attention to detail. Preparation and presentation was subperb. Service was excellent, attentive but not overbearing. The ambiance and decor simply added to our pleasure. The only deficiency was that the table-side preparation of our entree was done in a location other than table-side. We would have enjoyed to watch the entire preparation at our table. Despite this, the meal and evening was greSpecial Features:
- My husband and I have beenOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/5/2013My husband and I have been wanting to go to this restaurant since we moved to Winter Haven 4 years ago and just never got around to it. What a great experience for us both. Our food was fantastic, the service was wonderful (very attentive) and the ambiance was very relaxing and romantic. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- Love this wonderful place!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/5/2013Love this wonderful place! Never feel "rushed". Always attentive staffSpecial Features:
- A nice little restaurant inCarmensensemanVIPDined on 2/27/2013A nice little restaurant in a quaint small town center. Good food, very accommodating staff. Warm environment , a bit dated, but OK. Piano player a nice touch. Would dine here again.Special Features:
- Upscale restaurant with attentiveOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013Upscale restaurant with attentive staff. Live piano music with a wonderful ambiance.Special Features:
- Food was outstanding, as always.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/22/2013Food was outstanding, as always. Waiter was new and still learning his trade but very polite and had a good attitude despite his numerous delays and somewhat inexpert service.Special Features: