Piatti - Seattle
2695 NE Village Lane
Seattle, WA 98105Neighborhood:
U Village / U District
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Piatti - Seattle
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.piatti.com/seattle/
- Phone: 2065249088x
- Hours of Operation:
Everyday: Bar Happy Hours 3pm – 6pm & 9pm – Close
Every Monday: 1/2 Price Wine Bottles, All Day
Every Saturday & Sunday: Brunch Happy Hour 10am-3pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Let us do all the work! From boxed lunches to family style dinners we'll be sure that every detail is taken care of so you can enjoy your party.
- Special Events: Our Event Spaces are perfect for Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal or Baby Showers, Post-Wedding Brunches, Business Meetings or Wine Tastings.
Our Private Fireplace Room can accommodate up to 40 guests.
Our Semi-Private North Atrium can accommodate up to 65 guests.
Our Semi-Private South Atrium can accommodate up to 20 guests.
A word from Piatti - Seattle
Piatti Ristorante & Bar is a vivacious, casually elegant restaurant featuring moderately priced Italian cuisine using the highest quality Northwest ingredients. Entrees include wood-fired pizzas, house-made breads & pastas, light fresh salads, and all-natural meats. Our extensive winelist offers 30+ wines by the glass with emphasis on Italian & Northwest wines.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Piatti - Seattle - Best Restaurants in U Village / U District ›
Piatti - Seattle reviews from OpenTable diners
63 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (33)neighborhood gem (28)great for outdoor dining (23)fit for foodies (23)special occasion (20)good for groups (17)romantic (15)great for brunch (12)kid-friendly (12)notable wine list (6)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Family reunionRubyDined on 12/30/2013Wonderful environment for a family reunion luncheon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful surprise all around!regelleDined on 12/27/2013Food was generally excellent which was quite unexpected for what is essentially a mall restaurant. Salads were perfectly dressed. Calamari was much more interesting than usual with fried sweet onions along with the squid. Mussels were outstanding: fresh, succulent, delectable broth and it was a big portion for an app. Pasta portions (both half and full) were huge, hearty and satisfying. Service was also excellent: host, server and support staff were all very professional but also friendly and their smiles and the care with which they treated us made us feel like much appreciated patrons. We had a wonderful first impression, a pleasant dining experience and a lasting, positive impression out the door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Server Was the BestChristmasEveDined on 12/24/2013What made Piatti's so fun this year was our server Ryan. He is the best! Thank you for a great Christmas Eve!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas EveBellaDined on 12/24/2013Piatti was a wonderful choice for Christmas Eve dinner. I loved my beef tenderloin with gorgansola butter served over a bed of mushroom risotta. A taste sensation. My husband had the pork ricotta meatballs and pasta with tomato sauce. it was perfect ambiance, lively--good energy to celebrate Christmas Eve.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- christmas eve dinnerWooWooDined on 12/24/2013My family really enjoyed our Christmas Eve meal. It was a bit noisy but I would put that down to holiday cheer. The food was great. Everyone really enjoyed what they ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We don't get to Seattle oftenOccasionalVisitorDined on 12/24/2013We don't get to Seattle often but when we do we like both Ray's and Piatti's. Piatt's is our favorite for Christmas eve. The online reservation system worked really well for us, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodMikebDined on 12/21/2013I have been many times to Piatti and always have had good service and very good food. The noise level is a little high for a romantic gathering but still acceptable.Special Features:
- A Perrenial FavoriteSuziqueDined on 12/20/2013Friends and I enjoyed an early Christmas dinner in the fireplace room of Piatti. Everything was tasty and the service was friendly and excellent. It is a cozy surrounding and the fire added just the right touch on a cold winter evening.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable lunchBrystockDined on 12/17/2013I have enjoyed lunch at Piatti a few times and have always found the food to be quite good and the service to be excellent. I will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waiter was very knowledgeableOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/16/2013waiter was very knowledgeable about the menu and offered to look up the name of the area the bottle of wine we were thinking about drinking with our meal. Will definitely be going back here!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/11/2013Very gracious hostesses seated us early to wait for our guests. Wait staff brought wine tastes to help us select since they were out of our first wine pic. They accommodated a special request for carbonara. The rest of the food was quite good and the panna cotta was excellent. Unfortunately noise is an issue.. heard the entire dating history of the table next to us. However, in total, after what seemed like a slump over the last year or so …we enjoyed very nice evening at Piatti.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the RavioliOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/11/2013Really enjoyed the butternut squash ravioli! The shrimp appetizer was wonderful.Special Features:
- PiattiSeattlenativeDined on 12/8/2013Great location, great ambiance, great food. Highly recommend especially for lunch/brunch but probably great for dinner--just not sure how bright it is after dark....hopefully not too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem in a Mall? Yes!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/8/2013Great neighborhood spot with good Italian food but unsophisticated service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerLuposDined on 12/7/2013We were referred to this restaurant by family. We had a very nice time with very good service. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others especially large groups and families. The food quality was equal to the cost of the meal. Nice place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food not so goodtrysomethingnewDined on 12/7/2013For my kids to say the food wasn't good is bad. Pizza was "slimy", alfredo not very good, my salmon was so oily I couldn't eat it-they did bring me something else to eat, however. The one thing we all said was great was the salted carmel gelato. Service waitress was very nice and thoughtful with our 7 kids at a second table not offering them things without getting our permission first.
- Tha appetizer, the main dishOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/4/2013Tha appetizer, the main dish and the wine were bland only the dessert was good
- Mixed ReviewDellaDined on 12/3/2013My friend and I ate at Piatti's a few nights ago. I ordered one of the specials, a sweet potato gnocchi that was quite good. My friend ordered a pizza and while the flavors were good it was a little undercooked. The crust could have used a longer cooking time. Service is good. Nice big wine list. They have a daily specials list that includes not only food but drinks and wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try the salmonOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/23/2013The salmon dish with pesto, brussel sprouts, crispy bacon bits and arugula was incredible. The management was also very kind and came out to check on our meal. They were a little delayed with one of our dishes and kindly provided us dessert on the house. Great service overall. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Good timeSydneyDined on 11/21/2013We always enjoy our dining at Piatti. It is just the right place to meet friends, not too casual and not too fancy. I had requested the fireplace room and it was honored which I really appreciated. Parking in the Village is a problem, but would not keep us from returning to Piatti.Special Features:
- The service was especiallyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/8/2013The service was especially good. Excellent suggestions. We were not rushed. Lots of kids on Friday night so a little chaotic but great for families.Special Features:
- OkayHouseofboysDined on 11/8/2013We had the butcher block for our appetizer all of the cheeses and meats. It was okay, we have had better. The wines were good. I had gluten free pasta dish with fennel sausage, it was good. My hubby had lamb sausage pasta dish, which he said was good. So, all in all-- good. Not the best meal we have ever had just average. The service was super slow and not great. The restaurant was also chilly.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent ExcellenceFinnerDined on 11/1/2013Piatti's never disappoints. Diverse food choices and always fresh. Service is friendly and attentive. Great value also!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always fabulousOlychickDined on 11/1/2013We always have a great meal at Piatti. Thank goodness I thought to make a reservation because it was slammed by 6 pm, people being turned away in droves. The menu always has something new, interesting (and delicious) to try. Highly recommend eating here.Special Features:
- Flexible and DeliciousCritter441Dined on 10/31/2013Our group of 6+ was typical and did not make reservations until night of. Piatti was great because they were able to seat our group with little notice. Food was excellent. Beef was moist, tender and very succulent. Definitely rustic Italian. Great wine list, full bar, and delicious food. Maybe only down side is that it can be a bit crowded and noise level a bit loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Keep it upFlyhighVIPDined on 10/27/2013Had brunch here on Sunday. The food is uniformly great and the service was good. One of the great restaurants in the area. I eat here at least twice per month.Special Features:
- Always a pleasure....queenieDined on 10/25/2013Piatti has a wide variety of menu items to suit everyone in a party. Quick friendly service, pleasant without being intrusive. Excellent food, never had a bad dish there in all the years I've gone for lunch. The only complaint is that it does get a bit noisy when full. Physically comfortable, good light.Special Features:
- Piatti as a community builder!ElenaDined on 10/24/2013We went to Piatti on this particular night because they were sharing proceeds with NEST, a Seattle nonprofit. Thanks for doing this, Piatti! The cauliflower flan w/watercress was awesome! Never had anything like it before. The papperdelle and risotto dishes were fine, if not unforgettable. We got a table by the fireplace, as requested. THANKS! The waitress wasn't sure which chardonnay I'd prefer, so brought me two tastes. A nice touch. All in all, a nice evening. And one for a good cause!Special Features:
- our waitress was busy servingMarionDined on 10/23/2013our waitress was busy serving a big table but took time to come over to us and apologize and say that she would be with us soon. Then one of the managers came over just after her and did the same thing but also took our drink orders. A sign of a very good restaurant we thought. The food was excellent and the service was outstanding. Would really go back.Special Features:
- We go to this restaurant often...thJudyDined on 10/23/2013We go to this restaurant often...this time may be our last. We were a group of 7 with reservations made more than a week ahead. We were seated right next to the open kitchen area. The restaurant was full by the time we left, and the clatter of the kitchen along with noise of the patrons prevented any meaningful conversation. The waiter could not even hear us. The open kitchen design with no sound barriers in restaurants was a fun trend, but has had a real downside. Rating should include a noise level of "unacceptable" for conversation.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gluten Free Dream!ColleenVIPDined on 10/20/2013When I was handed the GF menu I was surprised and delighted to see how vast it was. I really enjoyed my meal and the simple things, like being able to have a UDI's roll for dipping in oil.Special Features:
- Good food, great servicepamcrDined on 10/18/2013It would be easy to dismiss this busy restaurant as nothing special because it is part of a shopping center. However, it is a whole lot better than you would expect, with generous portions, attentive service, careful presentations and tasty food. We sampled their fresh linguini with in house made Italian sausage and clams and it was wonderful! The meal was accompanied by a diet destroying basket of bread with a killer dipping sauce. Salads are beautifully balanced and quite large. Easy to over order here, and not cheap, but a good special occasion restaurant with free parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another good meal at U VillageCBTBDined on 10/17/2013My wife has eaten at Piatti several times, this was only my second visit--one lunch, one dinner. Both were well above average and beyond what we'd expect from a restaurant in a shopping mall. Food is well prepared, prices reasonable and the staff on both occasions has been uniformly and genuinely warm and efficient. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Our group of 12 had a veryMikeyPDined on 10/13/2013Our group of 12 had a very nice experience at Piatti's. The menu had something for everybody. The Seattle Restaurant Week specials were an unexpected bonus!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- comfortableglo23riousDined on 10/3/2013I had the squash ravioli , I would recommend. My friend and I spent 3 hours there and never felt rushed. I have met friends there on several occasions and have never felt disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Italian in a mallBlueLightSpecialVIPDined on 10/3/2013A friend and I went to Piatti prior to a performance at UW's Meany Theater. They have a really great fall menu and I'm always excited to get back there when they add butternut squash and fall vegetables to the menu. This meal was no exception. For a great appetizer, start with the mussels.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Continuously OutstandingGraceDined on 10/1/2013We arrived a little early for our reservation, but were promptly seated--at a table by the fireplace! The waitstaff were efficient and considerate, as always. The ministroni soup was delicious, but the butternut ravioli had little butternut squash flavor and was rather greasy. My companion's pot roast was tender and delicious, and the tirimisu was decadent.Special Features:
- Dine with FriendsfoodwithfriendsDined on 9/30/2013We discovered this restaurant when we celebrated an anniversary a few years back. We enjoyed it so much we return with out of town guests when possible and dine here to celebrate special occasions. Relaxing, taking your time, enjoying the food - which never disappoints-is encouraged.Special Features:
- Professional serviceUWDad2013Dined on 9/30/2013Well managed and well delivered food service. Attentive management. Very satisfying overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliably excellent.alfisherDined on 9/26/2013Reliably excellent, comfortably welcoming, appropriate and considerate service, wisely balanced menu. My guests are always very happy to join me there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.