Piatti - Seattle
2695 NE Village Lane
Seattle, WA 98105Neighborhood:
U Village / U District
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Piatti - Seattle
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.piatti.com/seattle/
- Phone: 2065249088x
- Hours of Operation:
Everyday: Bar Happy Hours 3pm – 6pm & 9pm – Close
Every Monday: 1/2 Price Wine Bottles, All Day
Every Saturday & Sunday: Brunch Happy Hour 10am-3pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Let us do all the work! From boxed lunches to family style dinners we'll be sure that every detail is taken care of so you can enjoy your party.
- Special Events: Our Event Spaces are perfect for Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal or Baby Showers, Post-Wedding Brunches, Business Meetings or Wine Tastings.
Our Private Fireplace Room can accommodate up to 40 guests.
Our Semi-Private North Atrium can accommodate up to 65 guests.
Our Semi-Private South Atrium can accommodate up to 20 guests.
A word from Piatti - Seattle
Piatti’s prime location is just north of downtown Seattle in University Village, an open-air lifestyle shopping center which offers a unique formula of locally-owned boutiques and signature national retailers. This rich and vibrant community is the perfect home for Piatti, which features a lively bar scene, engaging activities for the little ones and a market-driven menu that caters to all different tastes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Piatti - Seattle - Best Restaurants in U Village / U District ›
Piatti - Seattle reviews from OpenTable diners
60 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (31)neighborhood gem (27)fit for foodies (23)great for outdoor dining (22)special occasion (20)good for groups (16)romantic (15)great for brunch (12)kid-friendly (12)notable wine list (6)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- The decor and ambiance areKathDined on 4/12/2008The decor and ambiance are nice, considering its mall location. The seared ahi salad was good and a good value if eatten as a main course for those with smaller appetites. The bread was quite good and great for sopping up the sauce that came with the grilled asparagus appetizer. None of my fellow diners raved about their food. Also ordered were the steak, pork, and ravioli and some salads. The cocktails were fine. The wine list ordinary. The service could be faster and friendlier. Overall this seems like a good place to go if you end up at U Village and want a more upscale place to eat on the mall campus. Kids are offered crayons, which is likely a plus for families. There are many good places in Seattle that are a better value.Special Features:
- We were seated immediatelyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/11/2008We were seated immediately upon arrival (and it was very busy that night) and out waitperson appeared at once, and was very attentive thereafter --we never felt hurried or rushed to order or leave, and our out-of-town guests really enjoyed everything from the setting to the food. We will definitely choose Piatti for our next special dining out occasion (and for lunch since it's convenient to UW)Special Features:
- We enjoyed the stimulus menuOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/7/2008We enjoyed the stimulus menu - what a clever idea! I have participated in the Dine Around Seattle series which features a similar program. I liked the 4 course offering, as opposed to choosing a soup OR salad, with 30 for 30. Our server developed an excellent report - knowledgable, but not stuffy. I love this restaurant and keep bringing in new patrons. One thing I do miss - a few falls back they had a butternut squash ravioli with a hazelnut cream sauce...best I've ever had.Special Features:
- Very few Italian/CalifornianOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/5/2008Very few Italian/Californian places to go in Seattle that are this enjoyable. Grazie, PaulSpecial Features:
- The food was okay but theOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/4/2008The food was okay but the selection was limiting. Most of the pastas contained some sort of pork which many people, including myself, do not eat. I feel that this restaurant needs a wider choice of pasta and main entre selections. The service was fine and the ambiance, especially for a mall, was charming. Would only choose to go back when meeting friends who live conveniently in the area.
- We enjoyed our dinner. I haveOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/4/2008We enjoyed our dinner. I have been visiting Piatti for a couple of years now, and always was pleased with the selection and the quality of food. The restaurant has offers for all types of eaters – from dieting to careless; from vegetarians to raw meat eaters. I like that the restaurant change menu frequently, so if you have not been there for a long time you might find new favorites next time you go. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and already have many times.Special Features:
- My friends and I love thisOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/4/2008My friends and I love this restaurant. We realize it's a chain restaurant, but it certainly doesn't feel like it. The service is always very warm, friendly, and prompt, and the food is fantastic. Keep up the wonderful work!Special Features:
- Went for lunch with a lovelyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/4/2008Went for lunch with a lovely friend I see once or twice a year. I'd told her there was a nice Italian place nearby. It was disappointing because it was nothing special at all-there was good service but average food, average ambiance, average price... You get the idea. Piatti is just your standard shopping mall place, unfortunately.
- Wonderful experience! TheyOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/2/2008Wonderful experience! They were great and treated my parents extra special because it was their anniversary. It's our neighborhood favorite! The food is wonderful, always consistent and the waitstaff are always pleasant.Special Features:
- Lovely! Feels like Italy.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/29/2008Lovely! Feels like Italy. Love U Village neighborhood atmosphere.Special Features:
- We had a party of 6 and 5OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/29/2008We had a party of 6 and 5 of us were very happy with our food. One person had a very bad meal, however -- the pasta with clam sause. It was way too salty and he should have sent it back.Special Features:
- Piatti's is one of my favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/23/2008Piatti's is one of my favorite restaurants in Seattle. Excellent!!!Special Features:
- It's a good place to stopOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/23/2008It's a good place to stop if you're already at University Village and like Italian food - although I don't know if I'd go out of my way to go there. Unfortunately there was two tables full of kids on both sides of me, so the noise factor was higher than it should have been - I'm sure it was much more enjoyable in other sections. The food was good and enjoyable, and the service was solid. Prices are right for the food and location - so overall a good experience.Special Features:
- I was really surprised atOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/22/2008I was really surprised at the restrooms -- I felt like I was at a road stop along the highway. Also the kitchen staff appeared to be throwing containers and food. It didn't look very sanitary. I was very disappointed as my expectations were high.
- Our lunch was stellar andluluDined on 5/22/2007Our lunch was stellar and the young man who was our wait person was excellent. Thank you. Sara ThielSpecial Features: