9501 West 171st Street
Tinley Park, IL 60477Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.frankiesristorante.com/
- Phone: 7082266996x
- Hours of Operation:
CHRISTMAS EVE 4PM-8:30PM
NEW YEAR'S EVE 4PM- 9:30PM
CLOSED ON CHRISTMAS DAY & NEW YEAR'S DAY
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Chef Gaetano Calandrini
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: The Old World decor, authentic Italian cuisine and impeccable service make Frankie"s Ristorante an excellent choice for your upcoming special occasion. We believe food and celebration go hand in hand. We will put all our expertise to work for you to make your event remarkable.
- Private Party Contact: Angela Santoro 7082266996x
- Entertainment: First Wednesday of the Month
Last Thursday of the Month
A word from Frankie's Ristorante
The Santoro Family has been in the food service industry since 1988 through Frankie’s Beef & Pasta in Oak Lawn and Frankie’s Catering and are now excited to introduce Frankie’s Ristorante. From our robust Tuscan style Pork Chops to our homemade ricotta dumplings in a divine light tomato basil sauce to our decadent imported Italian desserts, we strive for perfection in our kitchen and have raised the bar high for our service standards. Our customers are guests in the Santoro Family’s home and our purpose is not only to make them feel wined and dined but also pampered. Our chef - born, raised and schooled in his homeland of Italy and with experience in some of the most renowned fine dining establishments in the US and Europe, has found his passion in life in cooking and has brought this passion to each one of his dishes. He maintains a consistent authenticity which has won us rave reviews in the local news media as well as a following among our guests.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Frankie's Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Tinley Park ›
Frankie's Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
63 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (43)romantic (37)special occasion (34)fit for foodies (24)good for groups (24)notable wine list (19)great for outdoor dining (16)vibrant bar scene (7)hot spot (5)great for lunch (4)late-night find (4)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Frankie'sstueyneumannDined on 2/14/2014Went for dinner on Valentines day everyone down to the table service staff was excellent. A very busy night as expected reservations were for 8 arrived at 7:30 found a seat at the bar for a few drinks before dinner. Even being super busy did not wait long for drinks. Hostess located us in the bar at 8 and sat us right away. Server very knowledgable with menu and history of restaurant very impressive. Good was plenty for both entrees would return.Special Features:
- Perfect.DKuliDined on 2/14/2014I went here for the first time on Valentines Day and it was GREAT. I am shocked that it was so good, I didnt expect a restaurant in Tinley Park to serve such good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Valentine's Day Dinner!StephanieVIPDined on 2/14/2014Their specials (veal wrapped in prosciutto, mozzarella, spinach and more; pink creamy heart shaped ravioli stuffed with sushi grade seafood), the server Jamie, the wine, the dessert (lava cake), it was beautifully decorated inside, romantic, and such good service. Pricey but perfect.
- Valentine's right on!TriestoeatwellDined on 2/14/2014Use Frankie's for a nice intimate setting with a wide variety of well made food and terrific service! Book now for next year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceHealthyPickensDined on 2/14/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our Valentine's Day early dinner. The food was excellent...and service as well. We will return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frankie's great dealsRennieDined on 2/13/2014Frankie's restaurant always has special events and food specials going on. The regular menu has a wonderful variety to choose from but the specials of the day are hard to refuse. We have never been disappointed when dining at Frankie's. Frankie is always busy working but never too busy to stop at the tables to chat with the customers. Jasmine is our favorite server and does an excellent job. We dine at Frankie's as often as possible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellantRicklesDined on 2/13/2014Excellant food in a smallish establishment. Service was excellant (and they noted our anniversary). We look forward to going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Evening OutKdmak5Dined on 2/13/2014We are frequent guests at Frankie's. Once again we had a wonderful evening! The food, wine, and service was outstanding. I really enjoy the consistancy in every aspect of our experience there.Special Features:
- Great restaurant in Tinley Park!FoodVIPDined on 2/11/2014Well I would of never thought a GREAT place like this would be found in a Tinley park strip mall. My co-workers & I came here on a Wednesday night (which we found out was 2 for 1 pasta) & were awed! The place is beautiful & our server was great! We were greeted by the owner himself when we walked in. I had the gnocchi which were soft & melted in your mouth. My friends had frutti di mare & the lobster ravioli, both were outstanding. Our server brought us their homemade limoncello & it was really good! We will be back soon! Thank you Frankie!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/11/2014The staff was friendly, the food excellent, the food choices varied. The ambiance makes the restaurant a good place for a romantic outing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mostly greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/8/2014Food and service were impeccable, very nice wine list. The chocolate flour less cake isn't recommended but was a minor wrinkle on the otherwise wonderful meal. Frankie's is becoming our favorite restaurant in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unassuming from the outside...jennifer74Dined on 2/1/2014...But What A Treat When You Step Inside. I Can't Come Up With A Complaint! It Was A Special Evening And Frankie's Did Not Disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our new favorite placeTinleyMarineDined on 1/24/2014My wife and I found Frankie's about 3 months ago and feel in love. We go there at least once every two weeks. Great location, food, drinks and atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Italian Joint in SW Burbsporourke44Dined on 1/24/2014Great Food, excellent service. We will definitely go back...this may become our go-to italian place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian at it's bestFrankDined on 1/24/2014This isn't the place to go if you want pizza. This is a fine dining experience with expertly prepared food.Special Features:
- As always the food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/18/2014As always the food and service was outstanding. Customers are greeted and then treated as if they are family. The food is never disappointing.Special Features:
- Amazing DinnerTank2kVIPDined on 1/14/2014I had an amazing dinner this evening at Frankie's! I sat down, ordered a glass of Red Wine, received the menu and went through what I was considering. I was definitely having the mussels! Frankie gave me the specials and I settled for the mussels and Sea Bass. Both were exceptional! The mussels were fantastic I had to order more bread as not to waste the sauce! Outstanding! the Sea Bass also was superb! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for exceptional service and outstanding food! Oh! and the wine was great as well! I look forward to my next visit to the area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Home EnvironmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/12/2014Everyone that we have met, working for Frankie's, creates a warm and friendly dinning environment. It's family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love our neighborhood GEM!EnjoyfundiningDined on 1/10/2014We always have a great dining experience at Frankies! The food is delicious - our biggest challenge is trying to make a selection from the menu or the many specials they have because everything is fabulous. The wait staff is exceptional! We are fortunate to have a restaurant as wonderful as Frankies is in our backyard!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My "Go-To" Place!CheerCoachDined on 12/28/2013Frankie's is the best! The service is amazing, the food is top-notch! The Baked Clams are the best I have ever tasted! (and I know my baked clams!)....they are spot on with everything they do! I have always had great experiences at Frankie's! The attention to detail is what keeps me recomending this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good local jointOrlandParkDined on 12/27/2013Food was good as always. Their specials are always interesting. Best to get a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Some of the best food, wine,kphilipDined on 12/27/2013Some of the best food, wine, and service we have had in a very long time. Would highly recommend and we will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a find!diannaquiltsDined on 12/27/2013I was looking for a place to meet an old friend to catch up. The food wasn't nearly as important as a quiet place to talk. Several of people from work recommended Frankie's. The service was great, the atmosphere was subdued enough to have a conversation, but the food was a great surprise. It was awesome. The lamb chops were done perfect and the seafood risotto was some of the best I ever had. We also had the eggplant appetizer. Phenomenal. I can't recommend this restaurant enough. I can't wait to go back next Wednesday when they have 2 for 1 pasta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Una notte da ricordare!AltoDined on 12/24/2013Ambiente perfetto, camerieri, e il cibo! Tutta la nostra famiglia gode Frankies! (Da 8yrs a 48!) Ci sentiamo sempre come una famiglia!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HappyJasonDined on 12/15/2013I wrote a previous review stating that our overall experience was pretty good, but I was disappointed in the calamari. My wife and I went back, this time on a Sunday night. The restaurant was a little less crowded and more quiet. Not that our Saturday experience was poor, but this was a little nicer. After debating we did give the calamari another try and it was much better this time. It's your standard calamari, nothing fancy, but now I'd definitely say it's worth getting if you're a calamari fan. Just like last time the rest of our meal was good - Pricing is average to slightly above average, but portions are very large. All in all, we will likely return to Frankie's when in the mood for pasta.
- 12/14/13 -Special Uno FishJudyVIPDined on 12/14/2013Our experience was wonderful. Fabulous waitress with a sweet personality. She made several food recommendations which were right on the money! The Owner, Vince is so kind and humble. You feel light you are in your own dining room. Son, Frankie is charming and eager to give a hand to help the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sustained Excellent DiningJAWS3VIPDined on 12/11/2013Frankie's is always great. Exceptional service every time we come. We met the owner during our last visit and shared about it being our favorite Italian hangout. Love the baked clams.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome MusslesTank2kVIPDined on 12/10/2013We'll this evening Frankie's was packed! slipped into a seat at the bar beside a regular Bob who was enjoying a glass of Red wine and Escargots in large mushroom tops, he was thoroughly enjoying them and recommended them to me. This evening the Soup of the Day was a Chicken Noddle with (Egg noodles) I order the Soup and a Glass of Simi Cab and sat back to enjoy the ambiance of Frankie's which is Outstanding, the staff are excellent professionals all around. The Chicken Noddle Soup was outstanding! I really enjoyed the Soup and followed by the mussels was all I could eat this evening. The sauce the mussels are in is exceptional! I had to get an order of bread to soak up some of the sauce it was just amazing. Highly Recommended!Special Features:
- Good foodBrookeGDined on 12/7/2013This place had great food and service was great! I definitley would eat here again.Special Features:
- Can't get here often enoughTriestoeatwellDined on 12/6/2013Will special order as the wait staff suggested should the menu not include your fav. Told to make sure it is called ahead and it will b waiting for u. Flavorful meal, excellent staff, pleasant owner. Had the bass but tried wife's swordfish & fell in love. Also enjoyed the hanger steak - a must for any meat lover!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another outstanding meal !Tank2kVIPDined on 12/5/2013I came back, hoping that the soup would still be Chicken Barley, it wasn't, so I settled for Grilled Octopus, Wow was I surprised, I asked Annette the Server / Bar Tender for grilled calamari, since I prefer it over the breaded deep fried calamari, she indicated that they served grilled octopus! I said, sure why not, I also had the seafood risotto which was also very good! The ambiance in the bar for dinner was exceptional and I would highly recommend it to everyone!Special Features:
- Amazing Soup of the Day!Tank2kVIPDined on 12/3/2013I sat at the bar and enjoyed a spectacular meal, starting with by far one of the best soups I have had, Chicken Barley... It was amazing, the sever (bar tender Annette) was outstanding, engaging and professional at each interaction. I had the Salmon special which also was very good... Thank you, I will be back!Special Features:
- We Had a Wonderful Evening!BryanandMary1984Dined on 11/22/2013Hello, Frankies~~ We had a great night out with our family on Friday night at your restaurant. The food and service were fabulous! We wil be back! Bryan and Mary DurkinSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousEnjoyfundiningDined on 11/21/2013My daughter and I enjoyed a great evening! We made reservations through open table for Ladies Night. It was extra special because of the special Martini's and the fun Holiday Shopping event that was going on too! The hostess, waitstaff - everyone was great and attentive to us. The dining room is decorated so nice for the holiday season - it was a great night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingPagemaDined on 11/20/2013Food and service was outstanding. Friendly atmosphere. A little pricey but worth every penny. It is nice to go out to eat and be able to hold a conversation without having to screamSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You Must Go!!HopelessfoodieDined on 11/16/2013We found Frankie's online searching for a different place to eat. We are about 45 minutes away. We read the reviews and the menu and decided this was a place to try. We were not only happy with out decision, but thrilled with the place! Our waiter was perfect. He was warm and friendly, extremely knowledgable but not too obtrusive. We will definitely be back and will tell our friends and family. If you love Italian food, don't miss this one!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic, Elegant, DelectablewifeandiDined on 11/16/2013From the time we arrived until our departure we were made to feel like royalty. The staff is very professional. We had an amazing server for the evening, a gentleman who's name I couldn't catch. The food is fresh, cooked perfectly, and flavored amazingly. I'm jealous of those who live closer and can experience this phenomenal food and service more often. We live over 2 hours away so we can not frequent this place, but we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frankies never disappointsOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/15/2013We've dined at Frankies many times. The food, service and wine list are consistently excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a PleasureGerrieDined on 11/15/2013I have been going to Frankie's since it opened and it gets better and better every time. The food is always cooked to perfection and the service is wonderful. They always have a wonderful selection of specials. I recommend Frankie's to all my friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great EscapeLauraZDined on 11/15/2013Found our new favorite restaurant! Terrific ambiance - from the wonderful smells, romantic, eclectic lighting, enjoyable yet non-obtrusive music, and old world feel. Service was attentive, friendly and professional and made us feel welcome from the first moment. Not rushed. Food was outstanding! Looking forward to returning to enjoy the bar. Go here! You will love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.