1433 Larimer Street
Denver, CO 80202Neighborhood:
Downtown / LoDo
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.corridor44.com/
- Phone: 303-893-0044
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Franklin Acosta
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
A word from Corridor 44
Corridor 44 is Denver's only Champagne bar. Our Champagne list consists of over 115 bottles of Champagne,18 Champagne cocktails & Champagne martinis. We also offer an extensive wine list & a full bar. Our dinner menu offers many small plates, appetizers and also larger dinner entrees.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Corridor 44 - Best Restaurants in Downtown / LoDo ›
Corridor 44 reviews from OpenTable diners
23 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
romantic (15)special occasion (12)notable wine list (8)fit for foodies (8)neighborhood gem (6)hot spot (5)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (5)great for outdoor dining (4)good for groups (3)Show More
- great spacerudyDined on 12/17/2013We were early enough this night to have a great dinner but could tell the place would get packed and tight in room. The table set up in the banquette was to long for a group of four be could see how 5-6 would be fun. Love the space the atmosphere and the style was perfect .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!JenUDined on 12/14/2013Champagne is the focus and the extensive champagne cocktails, champagne flights were run and tasty. The booth seating was very comfortable and the food was delicious! Perfect for a drink or an entire meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!SwimChick59Dined on 12/13/2013First time visiting. The wait staff was friendly, responsive, and attentive. We had a variety of small plates, each delicioius. Nicely presented and our server spaced them perfectly. Had a variety of champagne cocktails. Loved variety and idea. We took advantage of happy hour prices and truly indulged. Sat in the corridor. I liked it, my husband didn't - it got annoying when a server in boots click clacked down the hall especially when we were the only ones seated there. They were preparing for a large group so there were many trips. But, once more tables were seated, and a few cocktails enjoyed, this was less distracting. Very romantic place as you sit across from each other and have time between plates to visit. Enjoyed and will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinner and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/30/2013Excellent dinner and service. Conscientious and attentive staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceNg10Dined on 11/23/2013It was my first time at bar but my friends that I was with have been there before. Are waitress was very rude! The same girl had waited in my other two friends at seperate occasions and she was rude to them as well. The place was awesome inside and drinks were good. I would go back only if I could have a different waitress!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NYC in Denvershaunaw1Dined on 11/22/2013Loved the food and the champagne selection was amazing. Felt like a place I would go to in NYC.The ambience was beautiful and elegant. Had a great night out with my friends and can't wait to go backSpecial Features:
- Great place!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/12/2013My husband and I had an incredible evening. The service was incredible as was the food. Will defiantly go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We'll go back!BeckyDined on 11/9/2013Corridor 44 is a great restaurant in a great location! Can accommodate couples and larger groups without noise interference. Good place to go prior to DCPA activities. Be sure to make reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The halibut was over cooked,OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/8/2013The halibut was over cooked, and the portions were very small.Special Features:
- After Theater dining.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/2/2013I took 3 friends who had never been there and dine out ALL the time. They could not stop telling me what a wonderful choice Corridor 44 was. One of my guests is all ready planning a February party there for MANY people. All of them (including me) plan on dining there again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All around great place! FoodkelsterDined on 11/1/2013All around great place! Food and champagne was excellent. Waitress was very knowledgeable and friendly. Would highly recommend. It was packed, so get reservations. Definitely adult restaurant- would not bring kids.Special Features:
- Always great drinks...NettyDined on 10/19/2013We start many a night out in Denver at Corridor 44 with out of town friends. For girls night, we had a couple rounds of cocktails and a cheese plate to start our night, and my friends absolutely loved it. Great champagne cocktails, never too sweet or strong, just a great balance. The cheese plate is so tasty and a really good value and portion size ($12 - four girls shared with plenty!). I always forget that we don't really love the champagne oyster shooters - there is just a bit too much in that glass and the texture always seems a bit too chunky, but the oysters themselves are always tasty! Great service as always, a beautiful restaurant (extra fun with some halloween decorations!) and a wonderful start to our night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flat Champagne?ChipSDined on 10/18/2013We were quite disappointed in the Champagne Flight we tried. One of the three glasses was flat. Our waitress was so preoccupied with other things that by the time she got back to us, she realized she had ignored us and therefore felt so rushed that she never even asked how things were for us. Spending $25 for a flight of Champagne and another $100 for food and other drinks would seem to deserve a little more consideration.
- Ehh..WineNDineDined on 10/12/2013Waitress seemed annoyed to be there. That was our very first impression. She was not friendly, talkative, or energetic. The calamari was wayyyyy overcooked and chewy with little to no seasoning. The escargot was flavorless with only bread crumbs on top. The Brie Potato Skins were incredible! Cheese plate was decent. Champage (Louis Blanc De Blanc, $48) was tasty and the champagne glasses were very nice! Ambiance was great, loved the decor and overall feel of the place. The hostess was nice and prompt. Waitress terrible, food left a lot to be desired. Would return for drinks, not dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Corridor 44 Never DisappointsGeriVIPDined on 10/2/2013Corridor 44 is a great little restaurant that I feel is underrated. It is always consistently delicious. The service is great and the ambiance is perfect. I am so happy to live close to this little gem. GeriSpecial Features:
- Corridor 44 is one of theOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/18/2013Corridor 44 is one of the best restaurants in Denver. Delicious food at reasonable prices, wide varieties of champagnes and cocktails, and exceptional service. Went back for another meal while visiting and the same excellent experience was had by all!! A true Gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food- REALLY loudKaitlynDined on 9/6/2013food/champagne were amazing, only downside is that the booths are in the main room with the bar, and we could barely hear each other speak.Special Features:
- Enjoyed our experience thoroughly..HooahDined on 8/31/2013Enjoyed our experience thoroughly......will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Corridor 44FoodieDined on 8/9/2013The food was quite pricy, I order Scallops for $24 and when they arrived I had 4 scallops and a dab of salad enough to put in the pam of my had. The scallop was gritty and left a bad taste in my mouth! This is a Champagne all the champagne was sweet, there was not one dry or brut in the place!Special Features:
- awesomeness!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/3/2013One of the best dining experiences I've had since moving from Portland the Denver 3 years ago. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a dateKrystalDined on 6/29/2013The atmosphere is slightly cheesy with lots of chandeliers, white leather booths, and mirrors on the walls. It's very dark and is meant to be a good Dating spot. The drinks are great, wine list is huge along with great champagne options. They also have sparkling Martinis. I had the scallops which were delicious. Service was attentive. Restaurant was too warm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls NightSchultz132VIPDined on 6/7/2013We picked Corridor 44 for girls night on a Friday night. It was great. We had champagne flights and appetizers. I recommend it. Have a reservation though...Special Features:
- Corridor 44OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/6/2013Everything was awesome--beverages, good, dessert & Service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/1/2013I've been here twice and both times the food was the same. Bland or even bad flavor with very small portions and all extremely overpriced. Service was fine and I like the space but I will not be back. It's a good spot for a drink but do not eat here.
- Lamb chops were excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/11/2013Lamb chops were excellent - and I'm picky about lamb chops!Special Features:
- Corridor 44 is a great placeHungryVegetarian1Dined on 5/10/2013Corridor 44 is a great place to meet friends for a glass of champagne. The menu is very limited and not very friendly to vegetarians. The fondue dessert is lacking -- almost melted chocolate in a tiny container (i.e. not a fondue pot). I got the made to order cookies this time -- which were obviously just store bought cookies that were heated up as opposed to actually made to order. The drink list is great, but eat before you go - otherwise you'll be limited to a liquid diet.Special Features:
- I really enjoyed the foodmary214Dined on 5/10/2013I really enjoyed the food and ambience, but the waitress was almost never around, and it took 40 minutes for our food to arrive, which was very disappointing. Even after the waitress said it was coming right out, we waited almost 10 more minutes. It was a special occasion, so I was disappointed that some of my guests were unhappy. But if you have plenty of time, and won't be hungry until an hour after your arrive, the food is really good, and so are the cocktails!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for drinksGabby5155VIPDined on 5/4/2013Terrific bubbles in a lovely atmosphere. Food is very average, we had to send the escargot back because it was bland and very dry, but the server took good care of us and comped it. Their table chandeliers could use a cleaning, I was afraid a dust bunny was going to end up in my food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- There was only ONE waitressneverfollowVIPDined on 4/24/2013There was only ONE waitress and she had an attitude :-(
- I came here on my birthdayAbbyDined on 4/16/2013I came here on my birthday before the Bon Jovi concert with my husband. It was a Tuesday and around 5:30PM so the restaurant was pretty empty but we had a great time regardless. Awesome champagne drinks!Special Features:
- Met the owner while skiing,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/10/2013Met the owner while skiing, great guy. Checked out the restaurant and the service was great and the food was awesome. The price was suitable for a variety of price ranges. So if you're on a bit of a budget you can still fill up and find something great to eat. Would totally recommend this to people.Special Features:
- Corridor 44 is excellent.GeriVIPDined on 4/3/2013Corridor 44 is excellent. I really think it is underrated. The food is as good as any upscale restaurant downtown. We have never been disappointed in our meal - whether we get small plates or a main course.Special Features:
- Don't eat dinner hereOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/30/2013$24 for 3 scallops? Good place for drinks and appetizers but don't eat dinner here. They simply charge entree prices for what are really appetizers.
- Cheers!Sasand01Dined on 3/16/2013One of my favorite places to toast for special occasions and to start off the evening right!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really great food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/15/2013Really great food and service. It was the perfect place to go and have dinner. It was a little noisy but nothing out of place for a Friday night.Special Features:
- Never disappointed at corridorOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/8/2013Never disappointed at corridor 44. Highly recommended it if you have never gone. Need to go back and hang out at the bar next time.Special Features:
- Excellent servicedoctorB2Dined on 3/8/2013Our waitress Taylor was Excellent. We had an awesome experience. Definitely would go back. They really wanted us to have a great experience.Special Features:
- PerfectionOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/7/2013The most amazing scallops I have ever had! Our experience was fabulous and we will be going often. Perfect food, great staff, and awesome drinks.Special Features:
- awesome food, terrible dessert.ARLODined on 3/6/2013awesome food, terrible dessert. The courses got progressively less awesome/Special Features:
- Great Find in Denver!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/3/2013Denver Restaurant Week brought us to this wonderful restaurant. The food and service were excellent. Our server was attentive and knowledgeable, providing great service and menu suggestions. Listed as a champagne bar but has a great selection of other imbibments. Fabulous food presentation and the amount was just enough. Highly recommend the panna cotta.Special Features: