Bistro 24 at the Ritz-Carlton Phoenix
2401 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Bistro 24 at the Ritz-Carlton Phoenix
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Phoenix/Dining/Bistro24/Default.htm
- Phone: 6029522424x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily 6:30am - 11:00am; Lunch: Daily 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner Tuesday through Saturday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm
HAPPY HOUR TUESDAY-FRIDAY 4PM-7PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Garry O'Connor
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, High Tea, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Enjoy the unparalleled musical talent of Nicole Pesce joined by local jazz vocalist Jeffrey Hattrick in the Lobby Lounge every Saturday evening from 6pm to 8pm
- Special Events: HAPPY HOUR Tuesday-Friday 4pm-7pm - $5 Appetizers and $5 Drinks
A word from Bistro 24 at the Ritz-Carlton Phoenix
Located in the heart of the shopping and dining district of the Camelback Corridor, bistro 24 provides a warm, relaxed atmosphere to enjoy American-inspired dishes defined by fresh, seasonal ingredients. The acclaimed restaurant has garnered several accolades, including Wine Spectator Magazine’s 2011 and 2013 Award of Excellence – one of the wine industry’s most coveted awards. This award is granted to restaurant wine lists that offer a well-chosen selection of top quality producers along with a thematic match to the menu in both price and style.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bistro 24 at the Ritz-Carlton Phoenix reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (7)great for brunch (5)great for lunch (5)neighborhood gem (3)notable wine list (2)good for groups (2)scenic view (2)romantic (1)fit for foodies (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- This is a wonderful spot andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/16/2011This is a wonderful spot and we always enjoy ourselves at the Bistro 24.
- We always enjoy the Ritz-CarltonOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/15/2011We always enjoy the Ritz-Carlton Bistro 24 as the ambiance is superior as well as the food. We were paid much attention, not only by the Maitre D but the chef even came by and visited with us at our table. The portions are about right. The cost is commensurate to the environment. Many business people lunch here.Special Features:
- Food and service was quiteOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/12/2011Food and service was quite good; however, another guest in the dining room had their cell phone on an incredibly loud ringtone, and it went off several times throughout the lunch. It was VERY irritating. It certainly would have been appropriate for the restaurant to politely request that the customer put it on vibrate so that the other guests could enjoy their meals, but they did not. Given that situation, I'm not likely to hurry and return anytime soon.
- The staff was right on topOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/7/2011The staff was right on top of taking care of the 35+ group in the party. The drink were served and the h'orderves were offered. The night went well. The meals were all times correctly. The only unfortunate thing about the night was the AC. It was warm in the lobby and began getting warm in the dining area towards the end of the meal.Special Features:
- Absolute Perfection - Bistro 24.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/25/2011Absolute perfection once again. Because the Ritz Carlton is a business property, the weekends can be quiet in the restaurant. We love it for a Saturday luncheon while out shopping and running errands. Jeffrey was singing in the lounge when we arrived but got there too late to hear him (5:30pm - 7:30pm on Saturdays). A white dinner jacket while perched on a bar stool next to the piano made the picture perfect. We're making plans to go back some Saturday to hear more before dinner. Absolutely a beautiful addition to a charming setting. We'll be back soon!Special Features:
- As always, The Ritz-CarltonOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/21/2011As always, The Ritz-Carlton Mystique never fails! It is my favorite for breakfast and lunch business meetings! The staff always make me feel like family! Thanks for a consistently elegant experience!Special Features:
- Quite pricey, but they overOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/20/2011Quite pricey, but they over compensate with great service. 1/2 cup of asparagas soup is NOT worth $7.00!
- I found the menu kind of sparten.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/3/2011I found the menu kind of sparten. I think it should be expandedSpecial Features:
- Phenominal food and service.kludjVIPDined on 4/5/2011Phenominal food and service. This restaurant has great menu choices and apps were awesome. All in all, just what you would expect from Ritz Carlton!!Special Features:
- We have been hesitant to tryOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/30/2011We have been hesitant to try this restaurant due to the very limited menu, and that is the draw back-limited menu. However our dinners (short ribs and rib eye) were great and the waitress was very good.
- Wonderful place. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/29/2011Wonderful place. Service attentive. Small restaurant so it was quiet. A very european feeling in terms of ambiance.Special Features:
- Third visit in two years.DisappointedVIPDined on 3/12/2011Third visit in two years. First, was superb. Second, the menu had been scaled back and offered fewer choices. This third visit, the menu was far better.
- Noisy but nice!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/10/2011Very noisy. Our waiter (Jim) very accommodating. Food was very slow arriving. Pricey however the setting is phenomenal.Special Features:
- Very limited menu. Sent myJoryVIPDined on 3/9/2011Very limited menu. Sent my overcooked tasteless fish back. Tortilla soup was good. REally disappointing, Son's lamb chops were small and had a mutton taste. Not done medium rare as asked.
- great service, excellent food,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2011great service, excellent food, wonderful piano background .Special Features:
- The lobster pasta was terrific.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/12/2011The lobster pasta was terrific. The steak for two was taisty but quite small. It looked as if it was a serving for one.Special Features:
- Just the right atmosphereMazzieDined on 1/24/2011Just the right atmosphere for a special event or friendly get togetherSpecial Features:
- We had the prix-fixe menusherryshoes1VIPDined on 12/22/2010We had the prix-fixe menu which was entirely organic. It was delicious. Great presentation, and wonderful blend of various ingredients (many which we'd never eaten before). The filet was extremely tender and cooked perfectly. Our server was extremely knowledgeable about every dish, and knew each and every ingredient in all of them and described them beautifully. The only negative is that we typically like a livelier spot, and this was extremely quiet and fairly empty. But overall, the food and service were worth it!Special Features:
- Lovely ambiance and perfectOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/10/2010Lovely ambiance and perfect service. Food was outstanding: lobster bisque best we've had..and could this be the best steak in town?
- My girlfriend and I ate hereOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/6/2010My girlfriend and I ate here this past Saturday night. When we arrived we were promptly greeted by the manager who offered us our choice of seating. We opted for the farm to table offering on the menu and we were not disappointed. The vegetables in the salads tasted crisp and fresh. The soup tasted very fresh as well with crisp, tasty veggies and just the right amount of saltiness, not over salty like some restaurant soups. For the main course the fillets were melt in your mouth tender, cooked perfectly as ordered. Service was very friendly and warm, but a little slow at times. All in all a great experience and delicious food! Well worth the price.Special Features:
- Dining at Bistro 24 is alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/24/2010Dining at Bistro 24 is always wonderful. Service and food always excellant.Special Features:
- The setting is beautiful inOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/23/2010The setting is beautiful in the Ritz. But that is probably the only thing standing out. The food is not bad, but for the Ritz, I expected to be the standing out of the crowd. That is to say, the food is good for regular named restaurant, but not super good for Ritz. I won't pay the list price for that.Special Features:
- We really enjoyed our firstOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/12/2010We really enjoyed our first experience here. My mother is law's grandson was a bartender at the RC years ago. Debbie remembered him and showed us around the place. Your maitre d' was great too. Food excellent and we hope to come back again. We were celebrating my father in law's 95th birthday at the RC. Fun it was. Loved the dining room.Special Features:
- Went for AZ week menu andOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/24/2010Went for AZ week menu and all 4 of us were delighted. Excellent food and a friendly, efficient staff. The red and cream decor tones, ambiance lighting, and lounge music (played at very low volume) completed the experience. Do not let yourselves believe this place is super formal/expensive because it is at the Ritz-Carlton hotel, give it a try! Will definitely go back!!Special Features:
- It's really pretty nice forPHXfinedinerVIPDined on 9/24/2010It's really pretty nice for a hotel restaurant which is where you have to set the bar for this establishment. It's apparent they are attempting to venture into the fine dining category without tremendous success. The recommended hazelnut cream raviolis were frankly tasteless and the squash tartin also failed to excite. The lamb shank was pedestrian and only the bouillabaise stood out from the crowd...perhaps because someone in the kitchen who actually knew what they were doing put the dish together on the spot. The other dishes had were prepped longer than they had been taste tested. The pineapple upside down creme brulee was just okay. The deal here is the friday night grill/buffet for $38.pp..come hungry, leave way full, spend $100.
- We live in the neighborhoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/23/2010We live in the neighborhood and would love a true French bistro. Unfortunately, this dining room is dated in decor and food. In need of a really big re-thinking.
- Food was interesting as wellOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/22/2010Food was interesting as well as delicious. Wait staff spot on and very knowledgeable. Great experience overall.Special Features:
- I read the reviews onlineChristyVIPDined on 9/18/2010I read the reviews online and thought this would be a good choice for an evening out with friends. There were 6 of us. The service was terrible. Our waitress virtually ignored us. We were starving by the time she took our order. 3 of us thought the food was OK but nothing special. The other 3 (all who had salmon by the way) did not like their meal at all. We will not be back. Compared with other Phoenix and Scottsdale restaurants in the same price range, this is very low on the totem pole.
- They have a great Friday nightOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/18/2010They have a great Friday night special on the patio...locals probably don't think to go to a hotel but this place is great!Special Features:
- Not your usual hotel restaurant.SDFoodieVIPDined on 9/9/2010Not your usual hotel restaurant. Food was excellent and staff is courteous and well informed.Special Features:
- I was from out of town andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/21/2010I was from out of town and found Bistro 24 on Opentable.com. My guests and I were pleasantly surprised. Food and service were very good. My guests who joined me are locals and will be back with friends.Special Features:
- The restaurant was lovely.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/10/2010The restaurant was lovely. When we arrived, we were the only table, it picked up a little while later. Very quiet, very nice.Special Features:
- Charming spot for lunch orOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/30/2010Charming spot for lunch or dinner for locals. Everyone should valet park with the very friendly doormen, enjoy a sumptuous meal, and listen to the quiet. It's wonderful. We go several times a month if we're in town to Bistro 24 and wouldn't miss it. Service is punctual but not rushed. Perfect for business lunches, special occasions, or just something other than the usual restaurants that are overcrowded. The menu is limited but has something great for everyone. No more expensive than the trendy restaurants of Scottsdale!!!Special Features:
- We had the surf and turf special--sOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/10/2010We had the surf and turf special--small fillet and small halibut, and it was fabulous. Presentation was beautiful as well.Special Features:
- Best place in town---greatOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/4/2010Best place in town---great staff and amazing food! A gem.Special Features:
- As allways, the food is excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/28/2010As allways, the food is excellent. The staff had impecable manners and is superlatively attentive. Great place to bring visiting family or have a buisness meeting. Also very accomidating with free valet service. I have always been treated like a VIP ever scense I started comming there!Special Features:
- Wonderful as always. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/21/2010Wonderful as always. Service was impeccable as was the food. Friday night's offer a delicious buffet which includes seafood and steak. The filet melts in your mouth. One of the best filets I have ever had. I've been to the Friday night buffet several times and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Very good food and attentiveVisitingFoodieDined on 5/6/2010Very good food and attentive service. Really love the fact that the chef use many produce and meats from local farms.Special Features:
- Food and Service Spot On!MikeVIPDined on 4/21/2010Food and Service Spot On! Everyone should have this stored in the Blackberry! Great location!Special Features:
- This is a great spot for businessOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/5/2010This is a great spot for business breakfast and lunch! Plus - it has a great neighborhood feel - surprising at a Ritz-Carlton! Enjoyable!Special Features: