Bistro 24 at the Ritz-Carlton Phoenix
2401 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Bistro 24 at the Ritz-Carlton Phoenix
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Phoenix/Dining/Bistro24/Default.htm
- Phone: 6029522424x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily 6:30am - 11:00am; Lunch: Daily 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner Tuesday through Saturday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm
HAPPY HOUR TUESDAY-FRIDAY 4PM-7PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Garry O'Connor
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, High Tea, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Enjoy the unparalleled musical talent of Nicole Pesce joined by local jazz vocalist Jeffrey Hattrick in the Lobby Lounge every Saturday evening from 6pm to 8pm
- Special Events: HAPPY HOUR Tuesday-Friday 4pm-7pm - $5 Appetizers and $5 Drinks
A word from Bistro 24 at the Ritz-Carlton Phoenix
Located in the heart of the shopping and dining district of the Camelback Corridor, bistro 24 provides a warm, relaxed atmosphere to enjoy American-inspired dishes defined by fresh, seasonal ingredients. The acclaimed restaurant has garnered several accolades, including Wine Spectator Magazine’s 2011 and 2013 Award of Excellence – one of the wine industry’s most coveted awards. This award is granted to restaurant wine lists that offer a well-chosen selection of top quality producers along with a thematic match to the menu in both price and style.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bistro 24 at the Ritz-Carlton Phoenix reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (9)great for brunch (6)great for lunch (6)fit for foodies (3)good for groups (3)neighborhood gem (3)romantic (2)notable wine list (2)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Phenomenal!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2012There are not enough words to describe how wonderful this restaurant, the food, or the staff is. We went there for Christmas brunch and although it was a 'grown up' menu, the staff personalized items for my 4 year old daughter. The chefs made her Minnie Mouse pancakes and eggs cooked just to her order. The staff talked about her Christmas with her and Santa Claus. The manager came over and gave her a teddy bear, which sat on her lap during brunch. After our fantastic experience here for Christmas brunch, I can't wait to come back for other meals as well!Special Features:
- Very nice time. The foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2012Very nice time. The food was not as exuisite as I thought it would be for $220. There was no gravy for the mashed potatoes, The bread was stale tasting, and the lid to open the soup was too hot to touch. I also expected a more extensive salad bar, not one little bowl of spinach salad. The ham was outstanding, and the service was very good. Overall I give it 3.5 out of 5, but doubt we will be back due to the high cost. Just wasn't worth the money.Special Features:
- decadent treat!traveler2014Dined on 12/19/2012Perfect celebration treat and delightful holiday lunch. Thank you.Special Features:
- Outstanding Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/8/2012I had a Special Occasion planned for dinner at the restaurant and the staff, including the Chefs, waiters, restaurant manager all joined together with very special service to make it a memorial night.Special Features:
- Delicious food, great value!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/8/2012Excellent food - I had the Seafood Pasta, and I can't remember gettig so much seafood included in a pasta dish - VERY generous portions,and it was delicious. My daughter who's five, had a simple spaghetti with white sauce the alfredo was great. The server we had was Jim, who was fantastic. The one drawback this particular day, was in the room/lobby area we needed to walk through to be seated, there was a "Teddy Bear Tea" going on simultaneously. I did get my 5 year old asking why we weren't taking part. To be honest, I would have rather reserved for the tea, as it was darling, and looked really fun for kids. This info was hidden on their website, and therefore overlooked.Special Features:
- My friend and I had a lovelyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/2/2012My friend and I had a lovely experience at Bistro 24. The food was good, though not especially outstanding, but it was worth the few extra dollars to enjoy our meal in such a beautiful, relaxed setting. The staff and service really were exceptional!Special Features:
- Service is excruciatinglyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/24/2012Service is excruciatingly slow and charmless. We ate there for lunch, and again for a scheduled client dinner. For lunch, it took a while to be seated even though the restaurant was empty. We informed the server that we were in a rush, yet menus took almost 10 minutes to arrive. Same story during dinner. Slow. Slow. Slow.
- Been in Phoenix only a shortPikejoVIPDined on 10/24/2012Been in Phoenix only a short time now. This is clearly the best location I have found for a business breakfast. Combination of location, quality, service, ambiance makes it ideal. I will be a regular
- The food was incipid and uninspiredScotDined on 10/20/2012The food was incipid and uninspired, hotel food the way it should not be any longer. The service was well meaning, but amateur and intrusive. Even with a discount coupon not anywhere near worth the price.
- The menu was inventive, ourEl8500VIPDined on 10/12/2012The menu was inventive, our server Catheline was attentive and friendly, and the locally grown produce divine. I highly recommend it.Special Features:
- The special, turkey breastgrillloverDined on 10/1/2012The special, turkey breast and cedar cheese sandwich was absolutely delicious but the crab cake was kind of bland. The service was great, the atmosphere relaxed.Special Features:
- This was my husband's andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/7/2012This was my husband's and my first time at Bistro 24. The service was 5 star, everyone was very polite and professional. Great place for special occasions or romantic night out. The food was spectacular!Special Features:
- Service was excellent. MyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/17/2012Service was excellent. My Steak Au Poivre was cooked to perfection and absolutely delicious. My daughter truly enjoyed the sea bass. Bonus: the chef sent a sample of tomato water... it was a delight.Special Features:
- A great place for a quietOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2012A great place for a quiet diner. Prices not bad. Excellent service. Will come back.Special Features:
- Great service from Don, theOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/27/2012Great service from Don, the host, and Corey, serverSpecial Features:
- truly enjoyed my dad's diningMillerTimeDiningVIPDined on 6/17/2012truly enjoyed my dad's dining with my children. Well done Chef Harris!!!! And servers Vicki & Dannon!!!Special Features:
- We had a 7:30 reservationJpwalterDined on 6/1/2012We had a 7:30 reservation on a Friday night and we were the only ones in the restaurant. That was concerning; however, the food was good. Perhaps the lack of diners was due to this being summer and definitely not the time of year tourists chose to visit??
- Bistro 24 is a nice changeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/22/2012Bistro 24 is a nice change of pace from other area restaurants. The ambiance makes it feel like a special occasion. I took a friend there for her birthdayfor that very reason.Special Features:
- Perfect for Mother's Day Brunch.ZachDined on 5/13/2012Perfect for Mother's Day Brunch. Great food, setting, and service.Special Features:
- This restaurant has greatbinksDined on 5/12/2012This restaurant has great food and excellent service.Special Features:
- The cobb salad was deliciousOctober77Dined on 4/23/2012The cobb salad was delicious and it is available in half size portions.Special Features:
- Off NightboumoniisabelVIPDined on 3/30/2012This was an off night and not indicative of prior experiences. We'll give Bistro 24 the benefit of one night when things went wrong and we'll try again.
- The bar is very cool, theScottDined on 3/17/2012The bar is very cool, the restaurant needs remodeled. Dinner at the Ritz in wicker chairs...they need to be burned!
- Really good food but expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/21/2012Overall was really good this restaurant, but prices are a little bit higher for the quality.Special Features:
- The food was not good at all.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/18/2012The food was not good at all. The lamb chops were tough and the scallops were rubbery.Special Features:
- Valentine's Day Service:OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2012Valentine's Day Service: Nothing special here, it was not noteworthy either way. Ambiance: Well dimmed for a very nice atmosphere. Nice candlelight at each table. Very good in this regard. Noise: Quiet, but not too quiet. Most of the people there were looking for a quiet evening to begin with. Very good. The Ritz had a great package going, but failed to execute properly. The service was ok, and the food was bland. Very disappointed.Special Features:
- The service, appetizers, andOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/8/2012The service, appetizers, and desserts were all terrific. The entrees were not great, I had the short rib which was dry and less than ordinary. My wife had the chicken piccata which one would think was a chicken dish.It was a pasta with red sauce, not chicken with lemons and capers.
- The restaurant for Ritz CarltonISBMDined on 1/28/2012The restaurant for Ritz Carlton was not very good. There were only three tables that were occupied on Saturday night. For the high prices, one would expect a lot more. The steak was a litte fatty and tough. There was minimal sause and the french frys were not as well done as one would expect. Service was a bit slow but the server was good. The bread service was very minimal. For the price I would go elsewhere
- Great food, great service...perfectOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/23/2011Great food, great service...perfect for holiday meals.Special Features:
- Bistro 24 is my absolute favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 12/20/2011Bistro 24 is my absolute favorite for business breakfasts and lunches. The attentiveness of the staff and the 'Ritz-Carlton Mystique'is always consistent and greatly appreciated. During the holiday season, the decor is spectacular...and watching the children come for the Teddy Bear Tea...or Breakfast with Santa is a seasonal highlight. It's my favorite place in the Valley!!Special Features:
- Love coming and bringing friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/19/2011Love coming and bringing friends to show off your Christmas spirit. The food is always at its best and the service is good.Special Features:
- We have a ladies lunch forOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/11/2011We have a ladies lunch for Christmas and love your beautiful decorating. Of the places we have tried, The Ritz is where we keep coming back for the ambiance.Special Features:
- Wonderful ambiance with anboumoniisabelVIPDined on 10/29/2011Wonderful ambiance with an extremely talent young female pianist and smooth young crooner who entertained us while we dined on Saturday night. Service was first classs. We'll become regulars I am sure.Special Features:
- Food and service is good,guineagirlVIPDined on 9/24/2011Food and service is good, but overall value is low since everything is overpriced and the ambience is non-existent. We were sitting in WICKER chairs for God's sake. The place looked like a Howard Johnson's breakfast bar. Won't be returning
- Good food and service; however,OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/22/2011Good food and service; however, we thought it was over-priced.Special Features:
- the food was absolutely nothingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/14/2011the food was absolutely nothing special. I could have made it and I'm not a very good cook. The salmon had no flavor and was overcooked. The braised cabbage just out of a can flavor. The polenta with cauliflower was the highlight of the meal. Dessert was cheese cake over carrot cake and again, unfortunately, nothing much. The cheese cake was good but the carrot cake didn't have any flavor and I decided to forego the calories and abandon it….unheard of for me as I love desserts.
- Very salty entree. Cod wasOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/13/2011Very salty entree. Cod was substituted for halibut on the menu and was recommended by waitress... it was lacking. Risotto underneath was extremely salty. When asked, I mentioned this and the salad price was taken off the bill.
- We had a great dinner! A greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/9/2011We had a great dinner! A great experience on every level!Special Features:
- What you should expect from a Ritz!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/7/2011Amazing food and pleasant environment... NOT inexpensive but overall it was a truly wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- We had a great time. The waitressRun4FoodVIPDined on 8/20/2011We had a great time. The waitress allowed us to eat at a good pace, and then offered us dessert, because she thought it took too long for our meals to come out. food was spectacular, which is what I would expect at the Ritz.Special Features: