Papa Razzi - Burlington
Two Wall Street
Burlington, MA 01803Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Papa Razzi - Burlington
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.paparazzitrattoria.com/
- Phone: 7812290100x
- Hours of Operation:
M - Th 11:30am - 10:00pm
F 11:30am - 11:00pm
Sa 11:30am - 11:00pm (brunch until 3:00PM)
Su 11:30am - 9:00pm (brunch until 3:00PM)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Jeff Feldman
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Our complete menu is available for Takeout or Grande Style. Grande Style is 3x the portion of each menu item. Let us cater your next office lunch, party or special event. Please call Wendy at 781.229.0100 or email:
- Private Party Facilities: As an Italian trattoria, hosting personal gatherings isn’t just what we do, it’s what we love. We welcome your next celebration, outing, or corporate event with enthusiasm and passion. Our dedication to fresh cooking and warm hospitality will put you and your guests at ease, and our private event planner will cover every detail to ensure your occasion is flawless. Papa Razzi Burlington provides a variety of options to host your next private event. For al fresco dining, our outdoor patio can seat up to 125 guests. We also reserve the second floor of our restaurant for personal gatherings, with two rooms that can accommodate up to 100 seated guests or 140 for a cocktail party. Our private event coordinator will work with you to decide which fit is right for your next event.
- Private Party Contact: Wendy Feener 781-229-0100x
A word from Papa Razzi - Burlington
Papa Razzi offers the best of Italian scratch cooking: simple recipes, fresh ingredients, and passionate chefs. Inspired by the modern trattoria, each of our convenient locations makes it easy to enjoy a heart-warming meal from our wood-fired ovens. Everything from thin-crust pizzas to favorite pastas are made to order in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. We look forward to your next visit!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Papa Razzi - Burlington reviews from OpenTable diners
98 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (38)good for groups (34)great for lunch (29)neighborhood gem (25)special occasion (22)fit for foodies (19)kid-friendly (18)notable wine list (15)romantic (13)great for brunch (10)vibrant bar scene (7)late-night find (6)hot spot (5)scenic view (1)Show More
- I've been to Papa Razzi manyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/20/2010I've been to Papa Razzi many times at different locations. The food is always good (not stellar, but solidly good), and the ambiance and service, with very few exceptions, have always been very good (the waiter this time was excellent, yet not overly attentive). Sometimes the restaurant can be rather noisy, but in a good way as it's busy and never so loud that you can't hear the people you're dining with. I go back to Papa Razzi with regularity because it's good AND dependable, when both (quality AND consistency) are rather hard to find these days even at some Boston's most highly rated and expensive restaurants.Special Features:
- Wonderful choice to help celebrateOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/15/2010Wonderful choice to help celebrate my daughters college graduation! The service & food were beyond reproach. Everything from the wine to dessert (and everything in between) was excellent!!Special Features:
- The overall experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/9/2010The overall experience was fair. Some members of my party had cold food or food that was overly salted. When we brought these issue to the staff, they addresses them appropriately. However, it took a few tries to get it right. All in all the food was just fair. The table were very close together and the restaurant was very noisy.
- I went on Mother's Day forOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/9/2010I went on Mother's Day for Brunch. Obviously a very busy day. We came a little early and let the staff know we were there with our entire party. They did end up seating us right on time, but there was very little room to wait in the restaurant (assuming they weren't used to that many people there). The whole process was hurried, including the food. Appetizers came out quick and were good. However, the entrees seemed a little rushed and the food seemed pre-prepared (my tenderloin was cold). I've been on other occasions, and can't say that this is the norm.
- Not worth the driveOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/8/2010There was nothing special about this restaurant. It was typical "restaurant chain" food.
- pasta portions were small.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/8/2010pasta portions were small. grilled tuna (was the special of the evening) was overcooked and burnt. needed a knife to even cut the fish! you should not need to use a knife to eat fish. waitress didn't even offer anything to make it better, or offer to remove it from the bill. was my first time eating at papa razzi, and will never go back.
- Great food and great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/25/2010Great food and great service. Never experienced anything else here. Any place that has smoked salmon and peas together is on my top-5 list!Special Features:
- Excellent drinks! The SangriaOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/18/2010Excellent drinks! The Sangria is out of this world! Our food took a little while to come out but the server was great with letting us know he was aware the food was taking awhile and he apologized....we ended up being comped some money because the food took awhile and we never even complained. GREAT service! Very attentive to their customers.Special Features:
- Food & service was excellent.TableOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/16/2010Food & service was excellent.Table was ready at reservation time.Large room was noisy and difficult to conduct a small business meeting at 7pm on Friday night.Special Features:
- Met some girlfriends thereRobinDined on 4/7/2010Met some girlfriends there on a Wednesday night. Menu selection is good, food was very good, service was a bit slow.Special Features:
- We love it here ~ great foodgrapesVIPDined on 3/26/2010We love it here ~ great food and a vibrant atmopshere.Special Features:
- Good variety of options, ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/23/2010Good variety of options, ambience and service..Keep it up...Special Features:
- We had a very nice meal atOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/20/2010We had a very nice meal at this restaurant. Wonderful salad, great rissotto with scallops, sorbet for dessert. Wonderful waitstaff. Drawback - miserable coffee. I don't know why a restaurant cannot spring for the extra few pennies and serve some decent coffee. Oh well, nothing is perfect!
- For two branches of our family,CrossenDined on 3/18/2010For two branches of our family, located more or less equidistant from the restaurant, Pappa Razzi Burlington is a kind of standard rendezvous spot. The food is reliable, and there are some creditable wines on the list. Service is generally quite good. The place IS very noticeably noisy, but we seem to be able to ignore the racket most of the time. It is probably a touch overpriced, but still, we would recommend it for a comfortable, reliable upper-mid-range dining experience.
- Good Morning, The food andElanaVanODined on 3/9/2010Good Morning, The food and service was excellent as it always is. We were visited by someone other than our server who was checking to see how the evening was going - always good to add this feature. The only item and I don't know if this can be corrected or who is at fault - but the salad wasn't even close to being done and the meals came out. It was a bit awkward! Should the server catch that or is it your policy to serve when the food comes out? Thank you.
- It is a beautiful restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/7/2010It is a beautiful restaurant with top notch service. I attended with a party of 6, and only one person thought the meal was outstanding! He had a steak. I had chicken and it was just oK. Two others had the chicken parmasean, and thought it was just mediocre. I forget what meals the other two guests ordered, but they weren't overly pleased. Desserts were very good, coffee was good, drinks were great!Special Features:
- We enjoy Papa Razzi as anEmptyNesterVIPDined on 2/27/2010We enjoy Papa Razzi as an occasional family treat. The food, service and drinks are always very good, there's enough variety to satisfy everyone in the family, and the service and ambience make it feel like a special event.Special Features:
- Thanks for having gluten freeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/27/2010Thanks for having gluten free pasta. Did you know that you could also offer a gluten free roll. After all, who eats pasta without bread? Gluten free customers don't mind paying a little more. They are so happy to be able to eat with everyone else!!!Special Features:
- The service was not exceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/27/2010The service was not exceptional that evening...our food was very late in getting to us. However, a secondary waitress and a manager both took action, got our food to us and the tab was adjusted. That eased our frustration immensely. We would absolutely go back!Special Features:
- Excellent food, service andOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/27/2010Excellent food, service and atmosphere! The osso bucco is magnificent! This is a large part of why I like to come to Paparazzi on Saturdays!Special Features:
- This place had been a favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/27/2010This place had been a favorite of mine for 20 years. They had the best Caesars salad in the country and awesome thin crust pizzas. They recently messed with the formula and the food is nowhere near as good. Their pastas are still ok, but much of their food is now a lot more like every other Italian restaurant chain.
- Very bad experience. We haveOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/13/2010Very bad experience. We have been longtime regulars at the Paparazzi of Concord but this experience at the Burlington MA location has soured us off this chain entirely. The table was not ready for almost 20 minutes despite the booking, then they gave us a table bang in the passage facing the entrance. Service was sloppy. An ordered appetizer was never delivered yet included in the invoice. When we pointed this out, the waitress had the temerity to scowl as though we were making much ado about nothing. The lack of a personal touch despite the atrociously high pricing was remarkable. Food was delivered late, and once delivered there was no effort to pace out the service. Thus the main course was served barely minutes after the sa
- Went to Papa Razzi BurlingtonOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/13/2010Went to Papa Razzi Burlington for our V'day dinner. Food was good, wine was good. Place was pretty busy. Waitstaff was overall good. They handed out roses to parties that were noticeably there for valentines day. Plates were 15-20 each and about $30 for a bottle of wine. Its not the north end, but a very nice italian place outside the city.Special Features:
- Burlington's best! We haveOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/13/2010Burlington's best! We have tried them all, and always come back to Papa Razzi. From salads to the main course to the service; can't ask for better. Papa Razzi in the past few years renovated the interior of the restaraunt and bar area and with the background music, you sometimes drift away and feel like you are in Italy!Special Features: