7955 Oxford Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19111Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.moonstruckrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 2157256000x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Executive Chef: Guy Jean Baptiste
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, BYO Liquor, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering at your home, office or other venue available. Please contact Toto Schiavone at 215-725-6000 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private Party Facilities: Moonstruck Restaurant offers 3 private dining rooms offering gourmet cuisine in a variety of beautiful settings.
Alto - 50 to 150 guests
Victor - 20 to 40 guests
Barbara - 15 to 20 guests
- Private Party Contact: Claire DiLullo 2157256000x101
A word from Moonstruck Restaurant
A fabulous, glamorous gem of a restaurant located in the Fox Chase area of northeast Philadelphia providing delicious, gourmet Italian food for over 30 years. The finest & freshest ingredients are used in all our dishes: featuring veal & seafood specialties, fresh pasta & homemade gelato.Continued
Also serving small plates & special cocktails at the bar.
Three course pre-fix dinner every night, $29.00 (Saturdays: 5:00pm - 6:00pm)
Also serving small plates & special cocktails at the bar.
Three course pre-fix dinner every night, $29.00 (Saturdays: 5:00pm - 6:00pm)
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Moonstruck Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Northeast Philly ›
Moonstruck Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (55)special occasion (48)fit for foodies (34)romantic (33)good for groups (19)notable wine list (7)vibrant bar scene (4)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (1)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Great food and service, quietJDPurvisVIPDined on 6/28/2013Fox Chase is some distance for us, but only about 5 miles from the Keswick, and the menu looked interesting. The white tablecloths and divided dining rooms keep the sound level under control so that conversation is easy. The service was prompt and attentive, but without hovering. But the food was the star! From the calamaretti and insalatas to the crespelle, agnello, and tender bronzino, to the peaches and cream gelato, all was perfectly prepared and presented. The wine list is reasonably priced, and covers a broad range, from Italian whites and reds to select wines from other regions. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine pa restaurantLinnieVIPDined on 6/16/2013Fresh food, nicely presented and delicious. Pastas homemade, flavor able and tasty. Service terrific from guys pouring water to wait staff . Pleasant upscale atmosphere. Will be back, lindaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dumbstruck by MoonstruckPenneluvrDined on 6/15/2013I had known of this fine restaurant for several years. But, not being an avid dining out person, I never visited. Until, looking for that "Special Restaurant " to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary, I decided to make a reservation. We were totally pleased! From our greeting by the hostess to the outstanding service and menu selection. It was a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/12/2013Wonderful dining experience with courteous waitstaff willing to accommodate my request for a special entree made from one of the appetizers. A relaxing and enjoyable evening with good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Moonstruck price fixed menuOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/10/2013I had baked oyster appetizer and the fish and we split an iceberg lettuce salad. Everything was fresh aln delicious and service was prompt and pleasant. A pleasant evening.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy as UsualOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/10/2013Always interesting, reliably excellent, great service. Wonderful place to surprise and impress your companions who assume all the great restaurants are in Center City.Special Features:
- We have been eating at MoonstruckOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/6/2013We have been eating at Moonstruck since it opened more than 20 years ago It is consistently wonderful. Food, service and abience all perfect We recommend it all the time. A neighborhood gem!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/2/2013Dinner was wonderful as usual, the food was terrific. It is a great restaurant, glad it is in my neighborhood. Wish we could go more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Hidden GemLeopardsharkDined on 5/25/2013They have been there for over 30 years and are only a few blocks from my house but I never knew that it was such a nice place. Everything was great Service, Food and Ambience. Did I say the food was amazing, it was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very reliable and consistentlyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/24/2013very reliable and consistently good. Probably the best restaurant of its type in northeast Phila. A true neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife and I celebrated ourOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/18/2013My wife and I celebrated our anniversary with an excellent meal last Saturday night (5/18/13). Everything was great and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We will definitely be going to Moonstruck in the future and recommend it to our friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/12/2013Set menu but everything was delicious. Service was great as it always is. Little loud but tolerable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed it very much. We planEddieDined on 5/11/2013Enjoyed it very much. We plan to return with friends. great attention and ambiance ..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We haven't been to this restaurantLebocarmanVIPDined on 5/11/2013We haven't been to this restaurant in many years and were pleasantly surprised that it's better than ever. Everything was perfect from the service to the food !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- moonstruck - a great dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/10/2013We dined at Moonstruck on May 10th - a Mother's Day treat for me, my husband and daughter. The restaurant itself was charming, the service was excellent, and the food was divine!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is our go-to specialOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/28/2013This is our go-to special occasion dinner place close to home. Service, staff and food are always excellent. The dining rooms were the most crowded I've ever experienced. So, our seating was more cramped than usual. But, our server, Michael, was no less attentive. Our courses were served timely and beautifully. I did get polenta with my entree instead of the vegetable risoto as was on the menu. No biggie.Special Features:
- Moonstruck is a neighborhoodwildoneDined on 4/28/2013Moonstruck is a neighborhood gem. We have be going there for years. We celebrate family and friends there, always great.Special Features:
- enjoyable and romanticOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/24/2013We had a very enjoyable and romantic dinner experience, for our Anniversary. I will recommend this restaurant to my friends.Special Features:
- My wife and I consider MoonstruckOpenTable Diner Since 2001Dined on 4/20/2013My wife and I consider Moonstruck to be one of our favorate resturants.The food was excellent on a recent visit,the available selections quite extensive.The service was very friendly and professional nicely paced no rush and no long delays.A little pricey but worth it.Special Features:
- It has been about 10 yearsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/20/2013It has been about 10 years since I have eaten at this restaurant. It was still as good as I remember- excellent quality food! I am a first generation Italian and I am picky about my Italian food- this place is worthy of praise. Everything was flavorful and delicately prepared.Special Features:
- this is my first visit toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/19/2013this is my first visit to moonstruck. I have dined there many times over many years find the food in service consistently excellent.Special Features:
- We selected the 3 course prixDowntownBobVIPDined on 4/19/2013We selected the 3 course prix fixe for $28. Everything was outstanding. Definitely will return soon, even if it is a bit of a drive.Special Features:
- Enjoyed our dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/17/2013Enjoyed our dining experience very much. Great food.Special Features:
- This is the second time weRosanneVIPDined on 4/13/2013This is the second time we have been to Moonstruck. We have enjoyed both times tremendously. Great food and excellent service.Special Features:
- Good food, however, the serversphillysamVIPDined on 4/13/2013Good food, however, the server was not knowledgeable about the menu and brought out the wrong wine on our 2nd drinks. A nice ambiance for an Italian restaurant.
- classic spot for dinnerlmrbVIPDined on 3/31/2013We have been to Moonstruck now for several family events and they are always consistent with good food and service. Portions may be on the small side, but that suits us fine as I would prefer a well made small meal to a large portioned poor meal. They have some solid stand-by's (the eggplant appetizer is very good )and usually offer some nice special options. The fish meals are usually fresh. There does seem to be more of a senior patron clientele, but it is a nice quiet spot for a relaxing dinner for 2 of any ageSpecial Features:
- No longer happy at MoonstruckOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013To be honest I was quite disappointed with this restaurant. I had gone there a few times before and this was not like my past visits. The food was not great and their wasn't much of it. The prices are extremely high for what you get. The only thing I enjoyed was the salad. I felt I had to apologize to my son and his wife for bringing them to such a poor place. We were still hungry when we left so we ordered a pizza. Moonstruck is definitely coming off my favorite restaurant places to go.
- Moonstruck is a great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/31/2013Moonstruck is a great restaurant for special occasions, food is great and atmosphere is warm and cozy. A great gem in northeast Philadelphia.Special Features:
- Already reviewed. A favoriteBSnyderVIPDined on 3/30/2013Already reviewed. A favorite on our favorite list.Special Features:
- we hadn't been here for many247foodieVIPDined on 3/30/2013we hadn't been here for many years and were quite happy with our experience. we'll definitely go back.......Special Features:
- A real gem. Food was great,CER1Dined on 3/22/2013A real gem. Food was great, as was service. Seems like the kind of place known to locals. We were delighted to find it. Divided into small spaces with four tables each - very pleasant and calm. They spread out the diners so never felt crowded. Very friendly - must be family run.Special Features:
- I love this place. I've neverOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/16/2013I love this place. I've never had a bad meal at Moonstruck. I would love to go there more often.Special Features:
- Very disappointing. Overpriced,OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/9/2013Very disappointing. Overpriced, loud, noisy and lousy food.
- Beautiful restaurant - Homerun MenuBSnyderVIPDined on 3/2/2013We have been coming her since DiLullo's opened in May '79. The upgraded menu brings back memories of the original - Excellent choices with wonderful presentation. Bar is as good as ever - Great Martini. Toto has hit a homerun. Would truly like to see this BEAUTIFUL restaurant crowded all of the time. Moonstruck is on our list of Philadelphia Favorites.Special Features:
- Third time to Moonstruck insjhwheelsVIPDined on 2/22/2013Third time to Moonstruck in the past year...and the best! Staff was on the ball about a birthday celebration and had an excellent table ready on time for our reservation. Our waiter (Atlin) was excellent and guided us on menu items we considered but were not sure of. His descriptions of certain dishes had us looking forward to each course. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Went on Valentine's day, soskelly221Dined on 2/14/2013Went on Valentine's day, so was not a good time to review since it was overly crowded. Will def try again another night.Special Features:
- We had a really great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/14/2013We had a really great meal here. The food was delicious! I recommend the papardelle pasta as an appetizer because it is homemade and really tasty.
- The Owner was very Kind andOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2013The Owner was very Kind and welcomed us with class The food was outstanding Its one of our best finds in Philly yet We will be backSpecial Features:
- We went for Valentine's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2013We went for Valentine's Day and was thinking the service was going to be slow, but it wasn't! We were seated with in 5 minutes of our reservation and had a nice server. The food was excellent!
- Valentines Day PerfectionOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013I have been going to Moonstruck for fifteen years. That should say it all.....Barry O.Special Features: