225 Alameda Del Prado
Novato, CA 94949Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wildfoxrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 4158839125
- Hours of Operation:
Saturday & Sunday 4:30pm-10:00pm
Happy Hour is now 7 days a week!!
3:00-6:00pm in our Bar and Lounge
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Californian
- Executive Chef: Munther Massarweh
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The restaurant can accommodate large parties in the dining room up to 25 people. The Patio can seat up to 50 people. Please call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Debbie Massarweh 4158839125
- Entertainment: Offing Cigar smoking patio.
A word from Wildfox
Munther and Debbie Massarweh invite you to join them at Wildfox, a rustic mesquite-fired kitchen serving American comfort food. The menu features grilled chops, aged steaks, prime rib, burgers and fish with daily chef specials. The restaurant features include a patio, fireplaces, full bar and cocktail lounge. Enjoy the extensive wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Wildfox - Best Restaurants in Novato ›
Wildfox reviews from OpenTable diners
72 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (28)good for groups (23)special occasion (21)great for outdoor dining (20)vibrant bar scene (20)great for lunch (15)fit for foodies (12)kid-friendly (9)romantic (9)notable wine list (6)great for brunch (5)late-night find (4)scenic view (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- Their food is consistentlyOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/7/2008Their food is consistently good and the service is usually very good. I totally enjoy the selection here although I have my favorites.Special Features:
- it's a pretty straight aheadWineguyVIPDined on 4/2/2008it's a pretty straight ahead steakhouse. We always enjoy going there because the food's good, we can find something on the wine list for a reasonable price and it's very dependable/Special Features:
- The food is always good here,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/29/2008The food is always good here, and they are very accommodating to special food needs. There is a lovely variety to the menu. The service is friendly, but not particularly efficient. We were seated near the kitchen and all left smelling of the fryer. The main dining room is quite LOUD, so request one of the outer rooms if you're sensitive to noise.Special Features:
- We were there on Easter forFoodieVIPDined on 3/23/2008We were there on Easter for brunch and did not have a good experience at all. We have dined here a dozen times before but never on a holiday or for brunch. We each ordered the eggs benedict and it was aweful. For one the plate was very small even though it said it came with potatoes and fruit. For $17 per plate for breakfast it was ridiculous. Furthermore the food was very bland and didnt leave a good taste. Our waiter forgot my husband's coffee and we had to remind two other wait staff before our own waiter finally brought it meanwhile the rest of our coffees were cold by then because we also did not have cream, sugar or a spoons either. We all felt we would have been MUCH better off going to a lower end breakfast spot like the Omlet houseSpecial Features:
- Outstanding meal for the price,BBSFVIPDined on 3/22/2008Outstanding meal for the price, with excellent service.
- Food well presented with generousOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/16/2008Food well presented with generous portions. Wonderful service during brunch. Would definitely return, this time for dinner.Special Features:
- One of my favorite eateries. TheyMfishesqVIPDined on 3/14/2008One of my favorite eateries. They make a eral effort to take care of me and my group every time I come in.Special Features:
- We go to Wildfox for specialSteveDined on 3/9/2008We go to Wildfox for special events, such as Valentine's day, mother's day etc. The quality of food is excellent, and the prices are reasonable. All in all, I always look forward for a reason to go there.Special Features:
- I was looking for more ofMommaDDined on 12/29/2007I was looking for more of an elegant restaurant. Wildfox was good and fun, but more of a "brew pub" type atmosphere. Casual and noisy.
- the locals like this one,LuvegoodfoodDined on 5/7/2007the locals like this one, but I prefer the bar menu. The restaurant is loud, the bar in the afternoon is pleasant.Special Features:
- Food is usually very good,LovetoeatDined on 10/28/2006Food is usually very good, just dont order the prime rib if you are a prime rib lover. It is supposed to be a house speciality but I have tried it on two occasions - most recently in Apr 09 and it was like eating leather. I planned on just taking it home for the dogs but without saying anthing, the waiter saw I was not eating it and he took it away and tried a different piece but same result. He saw I wasnt eating the second try and offered picking a different dish or to take if off the bill.Special Features: